Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Transcendence
06:21:49 free palestine
I got a dynamic and 2 divine healths all over 18 vitals from this seasons litter aaa
 Zeraphia
06:18:59 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

XDD here's to hoping!
 distant-lands
06:18:49 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely not. i have the rest of my girl's due on spring so maybe i won't get 20+ duds then xD
 Zeraphia
06:18:14 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Man, this just was not the season for pups at all.
 distant-lands
06:17:26 katy | beetle
Vah,
she did, in fact, not give me anything better :')

they're cute though, just low rarity
 Zeraphia
06:16:48 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oooh absolutely! I'm sure that they'll be gorgeous, whatever does come on out XD
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:00 
I have a question out the pursue movement when attacking prey/predator. Does the wolf who uses pursue attack as well?
 distant-lands
06:15:46 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely! just gotta hope this lady gives me something better xD
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
06:14:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Ahh, first litters can be difficult for sure.
 distant-lands
06:14:20 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's her first litter so i didn't expect much :') i'd hoped for a 40+R but she was stubborn this time lol
 Zeraphia
06:13:07 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oof! That's the worst!
 distant-lands
06:12:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i knew it e.e

she made me wait 92+ hours for duds
 Existence
06:10:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Well that was an accident xD
 Drunken seas
06:09:04 Pera
Poor dragon ranger 😂
-Click-
 atlas
06:05:53 Any Pronouns
@Amy
Goodnight
 Amygdala
06:01:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
You were so lucky...they can be hard to even see

Okay battle is done...i am going to sleep now XD

Goodnight
 atlas
05:57:31 Any Pronouns
@amy
Yeah that is the first time I saw a falcon
 Amygdala
05:57:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay...the battle should be over by now 15 minutes have gone by
 Purgatory
05:57:03 Purge/Purse/Pug
atlas

Ethereal
 Amygdala
05:56:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
Wow that's crazy

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    541    542    543    544    545   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 01:56 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin and Revan liking the opposite types of dresses is so funny to me
When they aren't at their healthiest, Revan doesn't change too much, dresses and makeup are still fine. He doesn't need to heal about dresses or makeup. He's always been fine with them.
Garvin, on the other hand, would literally switch from never touching a dress or the color pink or makeup to loving dresses and makeup and admitting pink is his favorite color. Starting to think Nico and Akira might have to have a chat with him about all that kind of stuff eventually, haha- Lots of internalized shit going on with him, oops
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 02:29 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love it, lmao
Well, he's welcome to join the chat with them, though I'm not sure how helpful it would be on the trauma side of addressing things, at least for the kind of trauma Garvin has. That may have to be a different talk altogether, and I'm not sure how great Nico would be about that because they share a lot of Garvin's triggers, lol
Now, if Garvin wants a hype man, Nico's got that. Because Nico will swoon over Garvin no matter what he wears and just go "Fuck yeah, babe! You look so awesome! I love that! I love you! How does it feel? Any adjustments needed?"
And the talk may be a little helpful for female alters who are uncomfortable in the host body, actually, since I think that may be similar in some since to how Akira feels too masculine to present at all how they want to.
-
Also, I had to make a picrew for Briar and Aries as well because they're adorable and I love them :)
All credit goes to [email protected]
-
Both of them just being happy simps for each other. As one does. Obviously, this is them when they're healthy. Briar made Aries a crown of roses and they're both just happy to be together. They're so precious. I love our traumatized children, lmao

Edited at June 13, 2024 02:29 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 02:39 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha- Garvin honestly needs so many different chats lmao
The chat Akira and Nico have together would probably only be helpful to the fem alters/headmates dealing with dysphoria in the host body
Everyone else just needs a chat about how, 'yeah, no, men can wear dresses and makeup and whatnot too' and 'pink is not just a little kid or girl color'
Other talks definitely have to do with all of his insane amounts of internalied ableism. Please. He needs a talking to about that. Please someone tell him it's okay to stim
-
Ooooo, they're so cuteee
They're so adorable, awwww
They love each other so muchhh
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 03:19 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, the good news is that Nico can take literally any style talks that anyone needs, lmao
And Ingall... Well, okay, Ingall when he's more comfortable could take the stim talk. Because he stims too. So much.
Except that-
Well, he, like, doesn't fully show how muh he stims until later in the relationship because he also has trauma surrounding that (Maya helped for a while. Then she died. And literally all the progress Gall made just disappeared. Oops-)
So, on second though, maybe someone else should take that talk and also talk to Ingall about it, lmaoo
-
They do! And they're so sweet!
Honestly probably going to end up being the most mild couple eventually and I love it. Like, I can't imagine them fighting.
I honestly think all their problems will end up being driven by outside things and then they just help each other through it each time (and probably accidentally trigger each other occationally, but that's besides the point). Like, once they're healthy-
Precious beans. Just absolutely precious beans who work through everything together, know exactly how to comfort each other, and probably honestly have ridiculously good communication even if some of it is nonverbal. And they compliment each other so well too!
Anywayyyy, that's my rant. I just love them, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 03:37 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yayyyy, Nico gonna be talking to everyone about style just watch XD
Haha, yeahhhhh- Ingall and Garvin need that stim talk lmao
Garvin also just needs a talk on neurodivergency in general. Dude is so mean to himself. Literally, eventually, when he's comfortable enough to just say more of what he thinks out loud- Him calling himself stupid is going to become so common. Like, oops, did he forgot to do one singular thing? Ah, man, he's dumb as shit. Oops, is he bouncing his leg? Wow, that's so stupid of him. Oops, is he getting distracted by a fidget spinner? Ah, man, he's not a little kid, he shouldn't be playing with toys, that's so dumb. Oops, is he dealing with executive dysfunction and/or sensory issues? Nahhh, he's obviously just an idiot.
-
Awwww, for sure, all of that. So much domestic fluff with them for sure- Aries and Briar become such an outstanding couple. Like. Really healthy couple. Bet that they have little code words or signals for nonverbal times that they can use with each other.
Briar and Nico being besties and then Aries and Garvin being besties too- Like. Whenever Akira, Garvin, and Revan are getting into it, you get Briar and Aries both showing up and the two make such a good team.
You cannot tell me that Briar and Aries have not stopped major arguments going on with the polyship before. Like. Obviously. Briar takes care of Nico and Ingall meanwhile Aries deals with the other three by simply walking in without warning and loudly projecting 'Odysseus'. Which is an inside joke with Garvin and him. Do not worry about it. It's so random though that it might just work to stop the arguing like-
Garvin, Akira, and Revan; *arguing*
Aries, having just stepped into the doorway; "Odysseus."
Garvin, Akira, and Revan; *pausing*
Garvin, to Aries, totally confused; "What the fuck?"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 05:28 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yayyyy! XD
Yeahhhh
Hmm, I'm not too sure out of mine who would be the best at that. Ingall kinda does that too, but on a lesser level and more so about social situations, so I'm not sure how helpful he'd actually be given his own insecurity.
Nico would be great except that they may accidentally push too far into the emotional side of things
And Akira would probably fall back on their normal coping mechanisms which also probably wouldn't be all that helpful.
So that leaves Revan or someone outside of the polyship.
Which, actually, Briar would be pretty great with that talk I think, especially considering how they adjust to fit Aries' needs (at a healthier period anyway, when they're not immediatly triggered by the dehumanized thinking and all that), so that's an option!
-
Yessss, absolutely to literally all of that! They're, like, the relationship that everyone wants but thinks is too good to be true, lmao
And, oh my god, I'm just realizing that these two are totally going to become the parents of the friend group. Which is kinda funny because Briar's still going to be a chaotic little shit, just in a more responsible way XD
But, yeah, literally the whole argument situation is just Aries and Briar just taking care of the fighting childen, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 06:24 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin's so neurodivergent- He'd be so upset at himself during social situations too if Spadr hadn't taught him how to read faces and body language because gambling. But when he does mess up, he's so mad at himself for that too. So for him it's mostly just everything else. Especially sensory stuff, actually. Dude grew up on the streets, so he's so mad at himself whenever he has problems with anything sensory. And fidget toys or just stimming in general because of just the sheer amount of people in his past that were incredibly against it. Also his memory. Also the chronic pain and fatigue too, actually. He's so against doing anything to actually help it not be as bad. Also, his shaky hands never really go away completely, and that's very annoying to him too. He's literally just so upset at himself about it. First time he drops something because of his hands shaking, you can probably expect him to just cuss himself out. Regardless of whether whatever he drops breaks or not. It could be him dropping a utensil because his hands are shaking and he refuses to wear compression gloves and he'll just pick it back up and, other than him cussing himself out, he'll ignore it. Oh, and whenever he goes nonverbal? Ooooh boyyyy, he's so mad at himself. Those are actually pretty bad because he's incredibly likely to take his frustration with himself out in physically harmful ways disguised as common gestures. Like facepalming. Only with two hands clenched in fists hitting his temple instead of a nice little facepalm in the sarcastic 'can't believe this'. Not to even mention how much of his drug use is self-medicating, this guy is more likely to get overwhelmed and respond by smoking or drinking or literally just about anything other than removing himself from what's making him overwhelmed. Like- Oh, a party with way too bright lights and way too loud sounds, guess he better get high/drunk/or whatever else then instead of leave.
He needs the talk. From someone. Just as long as he gets it.
-
Yesssss, Aries and Briar being the parents of the friend group is amazing and totally accurate.
Along with Odysseus, Aries also calls Garvin 'Mister Nobody'. Yes, the two nicknames are related, and are both part of the same inside joke the two have.
It works every time there's an argument, because it's so unexpected in the moment.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 06:39 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Brooo, the sensory shit is such an embarrassing thing for Ingall. Like, I have a mini scene planned for relatively early on in the relationship where Nico gives Ingall a crocheted stuffed animal, but the texture of the fabric they used is upsetting enough that Gall, like, physically recoils after touching it and then feels so fucking guilty for it.
And then there's a big problem with some foods, like, someone please just give this man some dino nuggets and a bread roll, he needs his comfort foods!
So, yeah, that's fun
And, also, you know how I mentioned Ingall falling back on old compulsions? A few of those were also initially in place to prevent him from freaking out in overstimulating environments
Pulling hair for example. Dude used rip out clumps of hair when he was too overstimulated for too long (Amar, of course, was not remotely helpful), so, uh, that's a thing he's mostly worked through now but can certainly be triggered again. :)
Anyway, yeah, get these two a talk. They both need it.
Though probably for slightly different things in certain aspects, so maybe there should really be two talks XD
-
I love that! Inside jokes are amazing and I love the use of shock factor to stop a fight, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 06:59 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yessss
The issues-
The first time Garvin eats a food where the texture is 'nahhhh man this is badddd' is going to be such a scene because you get Garvin choking it down anyways because food. And as soon as he finishes it, he gets seconds of it because how dare he even slightly think of complaining about food.
Literally the only stim Garvin doesn't beat himself over is his trench coat being a pressure stim. And that's mostly just because he doesn't realize it's a stim at all.
The amount of clothes he's accidentally destroyed because he picked at the seams is insane too. He'll pull clothes apart if he gets too distracted by the seams of them. And then he gets incredibly upset because clothes.
He masks so much though that all of his sensory issues are ignored to the point of him thinking that they're nonexistent.
The hair pulling is so real though. Garvin would but the first time he does, he ends up getting triggered so he can't. Literally have it planned for him to go nonverbal at one point and in his frustration, he pulls his hair and just- Oops. Trauma. Thanks a lot, Fintan. And others. Uhm. Yeah.
And the scratching. Garvin will scratch his arms until they bleed, either as a distracted stim or out of frustration with himself.
These two definitely need a talk though. For sure. Revan could honestly probably handle the talk with Ingall but I don't think he could quite handle the talk with Garvin, just because of how Revan and Garvin are anyways. Briar would do better with the talk with Garvin, probably.
Another thing Garvin gets upset at himself for is crying. Which he doesn't do often. Until the Healing Arc, where his brain basically says 'Aw, man, it's safe to cry now??? Get them waterwotks going, there's decades worth of catching up to do.'
-
Yessss
Literally though, here-
Garvin, during a chat with Aries, being incredibly self-deprecating; "I jus' mean- They're just... They're great! An' 'm just... Y'know. Nobody?"
Aries, who does not understand socialization and hates disagreeing with people but has most Greek myths memorized; "Ah. Well, okay then, Odysseus."
Garvin, suddenly confused, because what?; "What?"
Aries, remembering that Garvin does not know about Odysseus and also remembering the Artemis Chat, absolutely about to begin ranting and telling the story of Odysseus; "Ah, right, you wouldn't- Okay, so..."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 14, 2024 05:21 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, so two things!
-
First off, I'm working on a surprise titled 'King Midas'
Be prepared for a lot of angst.
-
Secondly and much nicer!
Aries and Garvin duo just got even more wholesome and amazing. Because of apologies.
Aries, as we know, has a tendency of over apologizing. And Garvin, of course, has a tendency towards under apologizing.
Two opposite reactions that have admittedly similar reasoning behind them.
Where am I going with this?
Aries and Garvin are totally able to understand why the other tends towards over/under apologizing and, more than that, are actually totally incredibly helpful.
Because Garvin doesn't apologize often because in his experience, apologies only lead to worse treatment because then the treatment seemed justified.
Because Aries apologizes far too often because in his experience, not apologizing only lead to worse treatment because then the treatment seemed justified.
So... Aries and Garvin are actually very good at how they react to apologies and/or the lack of apologies when it comes to each other.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    541    542    543    544    545   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us