Transcendence
06:25:53 free palestine
Just tested one of the divine health wolves. Is a wrestler lol
 StormZebra
06:25:39 Storm
Hey yall, I'm alive after 2 weeks of inactivity XD
 Transcendence
06:21:49 free palestine
I got a dynamic and 2 divine healths all over 18 vitals from this seasons litter aaa
 Zeraphia
06:18:59 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

XDD here's to hoping!
 distant-lands
06:18:49 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely not. i have the rest of my girl's due on spring so maybe i won't get 20+ duds then xD
 Zeraphia
06:18:14 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Man, this just was not the season for pups at all.
 distant-lands
06:17:26 katy | beetle
Vah,
she did, in fact, not give me anything better :')

they're cute though, just low rarity
 Zeraphia
06:16:48 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oooh absolutely! I'm sure that they'll be gorgeous, whatever does come on out XD
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:00 
I have a question out the pursue movement when attacking prey/predator. Does the wolf who uses pursue attack as well?
 distant-lands
06:15:46 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely! just gotta hope this lady gives me something better xD
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
06:14:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Ahh, first litters can be difficult for sure.
 distant-lands
06:14:20 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's her first litter so i didn't expect much :') i'd hoped for a 40+R but she was stubborn this time lol
 Zeraphia
06:13:07 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oof! That's the worst!
 distant-lands
06:12:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i knew it e.e

she made me wait 92+ hours for duds
 Existence
06:10:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Well that was an accident xD
 Drunken seas
06:09:04 Pera
Poor dragon ranger 😂
-Click-
 atlas
06:05:53 Any Pronouns
@Amy
Goodnight
 Amygdala
06:01:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
You were so lucky...they can be hard to even see

Okay battle is done...i am going to sleep now XD

Goodnight
 atlas
05:57:31 Any Pronouns
@amy
Yeah that is the first time I saw a falcon

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    540    541    542    543    544   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 11, 2024 11:10 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Good, good- Very glad lol
-
Alright! Here you go then! Where the names comes from.
--
Midas
King Midas from Greek mythology.
Tesoro
Means 'Treasure'.
Gem
Precious gemstones.
Casper
Like the ghost!
Amoris
Amor. Like. You know. Love?
Monroe
Like Marilyn Monroe.
Cameron
Not going to lie, the name just reminded me of 'Camera On'?
Venus
Like the planet that's also the roman goddess of love.
Ruby
A specific type of precious gem.
Dienton
Street slang for cocaine.
Scott
Street slang for heroin.
Molly
Street slang for ecstasy/MDMA.
Reynolds
Street slang for Rohypnol.
Georgia
Street slang for GHB.
Ket
Street slang for ketamine.
Lucy
Street slang for LSD.
Jewel
Same meaning as Gems.
--
They're very cute. Yes.
-
Do you want a much worse elenaillustrate picrew that could technically work for BB and AFCS?

Edited at June 11, 2024 11:12 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 11, 2024 11:38 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, all very interesting!
-
Oo, yess, always :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 11, 2024 11:46 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeahhh-
There's reasons behind each name too but it's a lot of lore to write down lol
-
Great, great- Enjoy!
Fintan and Garvin- Technically Midas. There's quite a bit going on. Um. Anyways. Gold is a great conductor for electricity.
And, oops, did I forget to mention there's more than just one reason why Garvin would hate being called 'King'?
Credit goes to [email protected]
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 12, 2024 12:22 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Noooooo
Fintan, get your grubby hands off of my child! I will punt you!
The picrew's great though!

Edited at June 12, 2024 12:23 AM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 12, 2024 12:29 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha- Yeahhh
I'm sure everything will be fine when Garvin ends up bringing the group to the sketchy gang/mafia- Mhm. Totally.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 12, 2024 01:40 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Look at what I finished-
Not a big fan of it but uh, yeah. There's a lot of things mentioned that do not get explained or explored at all. Feel free to ask questions though lol
Couldn't think of a name so went with the name of the diner haha
-

Down Bay Diner

Prompt; No real prompt, just felt like giving you something relatively nice in Garvin’s past for once.

Characters; Thyme/Chowder, Pamela, Derrick, and Samuel. Garvin’s in it too but he doesn’t talk at all so…

Word Count; 1510.

TWs; I… Don’t think there actually are any? Maybe some hints at angst but… That’s about it, actually. I mean… Yeah. Messy writing and ending? Oops. Not used to writing Chowder POV haha. Tons of dialogue.

Notes; Did I give you their information and then immediately start writing this? Yes. Yes, I did. Happens anywhere from a year before Garvin joined the rebellion to months before he joined the rebellion.

*~*~*~*

Dodging puddles as they walked and pulling the hood of their jacket up more than it already was to help shield the slight drizzle still coming down after the storm, Thyme wished not for the first time that they’d quit working at the diner already. They had plenty of offers for different technology companies lining up already, given the programs they were in. They could technically quit at any time. Maybe then they wouldn’t be having to show up to work at 1:50 in the morning.

-

Stepping through the door of the diner and out of the rain, they pushed down their hood and did a quick glance around. Only to quickly find one of the reasons they hadn’t quit yet sitting in one of the booths, absolutely dead asleep. Garvin. The only guy that just about always showed up on Sundays during Pam and Derrick’s shift. Which, given how empty it was by the time he showed up, and how sparse it tended to be during the shift for those two anyways? They were kind of glad he showed up as consistently as he did. It meant the policy on throwing food away could be ignored.

-

When Thyme had first started working at Down Bay Diner and found out about the policy on throwing food out… They hadn’t expected them meddling with the cameras to really help anyone but themself. They hadn’t expected the ginger that came in during a shift they had with Pamela right as the cameras turned off, claiming to know just that. They hadn’t expected anything that had happened that night, to be completely honest. It’d been an odd night, to put it lightly.

-

Still, seeing Garvin at one of the booths now made them do a double take. It was almost 2 AM. Which meant that the cameras would be back on soon. And yet, there he was, head against the table and definitely not waking up any time soon.

-

The sound of a door swinging open and closed near the kitchen made them look away and towards the noise, where Pamela now stood at the counter, her cane in one hand. She smiled at them, “Oh, hey Chowder. Guess you’re next on the roster then, huh?

-

Thyme nodded, slow, trying not to look at Garvin again or seem too confused. They did manage a grimace at the nickname. Why it stuck, they weren’t sure. It’d only happened once. “Yeah. Sammy and I both are…” They paused, just for a moment, trying to keep their voice from sounding too questioning, too off kilter. “It’s almost 2 o’clock, Pam.

-

She sighed, eyes glancing towards Garvin like she knew what they were actually saying. It wouldn’t surprise them if she did. “Yeah… I was just about to wake him up. That’s why I came out here, actually…

-

They looked over at Garvin then, eyes narrowed. Only for a second. Then, they were looking back at Pammy and starting to walk over to the counter. “How long has he been out for?

-

I’m not too sure… But he came in at around 11:30 and definitely wasn’t up too long after. Which, honestly, not too surprising. He looked like shit when he came in.” She paused, and concern clearly replaced the almost amused tone that had been present in her voice. “I don’t know… I think he might be getting sick or something.

-

Thyme stopped at the counter, glancing back over their shoulder for a moment before looking at Pamela. “Well, I mean, it’s been raining on and off the past week, hasn’t it? That can’t be too helpful.

-

Pammy grinned, slight and subtle, and turned slightly towards the kitchen as she spoke, voice raising as if to catch Derrick’s attention, “Yeah, I keep telling Ricky to knock it off.

-

Not even a second later, dark blue hair was pushing through the kitchen door, and Derrick was glaring in fake annoyance at Pamela. “I already told you— Oh. Hey, Chowder. You and Sam next?

-

Electing to ignore the loathsome nickname that was, for whatever reason, even plastered to his nametag, they nodded with a simple, “Yeah.

-

That’s an odd thing to have already said, Derrick. I don’t think I’ve heard you say that at all tonight until now.” Pamela’s tease came quickly, a bright grin on her face as the one in question glared yet again, already opening his mouth in retaliation.

-

And while the two started to bicker, Thyme took another glance towards where Garvin was still asleep in the booth and then took out their phone. It was just a bit worrying, if they were being honest. Usually, if he was asleep, then he’d wake up with the door opening. Or when the group started talking, if the door didn’t do it. He really wasn’t that deep of a sleeper. Just about anything could wake him up. Or, at least, they’d always thought that to be the case. Then again, if Pammy was right about him getting sick… It’d definitely make sense that he didn’t wake up this time around.

-

So they checked the time on their phone to make sure there was enough time, and then when they saw that there was— They opened their drive to find the program they were using to keep the cameras off. They’d set the time for the cameras to turn back on a bit later, just by a few hours. If anyone asked, they could always claim it was the weather.

-

It didn’t take long to find the program and shift the time the cameras would turn on back to the latest they were willing to shift it to. Which was 7:00 AM, because that was when the morning rush tended to start and though the diner was never all that busy, they’d still rather be careful. Still, the five hour difference seemed good enough to them. So they sighed, put away their phone with a final glance at the 1:58 sitting in the corner of the screen, and turned at the sound of the door opening.

-

You guys will not believe the morning I have had so far—” Sam stopped where they were, the door closing behind him. They followed his eyes to Garvin still asleep in the booth and showing no signs of waking anytime soon. “Uhhh. You guys do know it’s like… Real close to two. Right?

-

Thyme nodded, answering before anyone could try and race over to wake Garvin up. “Yeah. He’s fine. The cameras won’t be on until seven today.

-

Oh, alright then. Cool.” Samuel started walking again, eyes still on the ginger, brows furrowing. “Is he, like… Is he good?

-

They heard a sigh behind the counter, and listened as Pamela answered, voice stilted, like she was voicing something they weren’t sure on or something she hoped wasn’t true. Given the nature of it, they guessed that it was the latter. “We think he might be getting sick. Not sure what else it could be.

-

Sammy nodded, looking away and finally towards all of them instead. “Okay, well. I am not ever having him crash at my place again. So… I say Ricky gets to offer him a place to stay.

-

Thyme hummed, pursing their lips. Samuel was the only one of them to ever actually have Garvin stay with them and had since refused to make the offer again. They weren’t sure why, if something had happened. Or, rather, what had happened. Because something must’ve, Sam wouldn’t have stopped offering if something hadn’t happened. That just wasn’t how he was. They had no ideas as to what possibly could have happened though. Especially since Sammy wouldn’t tell them what had happened. Still, it wasn’t really their place to pry.

-

Either way, Rick groaned before shaking his head and speaking in a tone that almost could’ve been amused if the situation was different. “Not happening, sorry everyone. I think my roommates would actually kill me if I started bringing some random guy in and told them that he didn’t have to help pay rent.

-

Pamela still giggled despite the situation, likely trying to ease any of the leftover tension, “Right, okay, well- I want to get home and sleep, so Derrick and I should probably get going. Feel free to keep me updated about him but I will not be answering anything until I wake up again.

-

Thyme nodded right as Sam pouted. “Aw, c’mon! I didn’t even get to share my story.

-

Looking over at him, they grinned. “Uh, hello? I’ll still be here, you can tell me. Besides, you can still text it to them.

-

Samuel huffed but smiled, amused sarcasm lining his words, “Fine, fine, I guess that’ll work.

-

The other two laughed, just a bit, and then they were leaving. Finishing up whatever was left for them to do and leaving so they could home and sleep. Which was fair, given how they’d been working since 6:00 PM. In the meantime, Thyme let Sam tell his story as they started their own shift.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 12:55 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Soooo, a few things!
-
At their healthiest, how does each of the polyship feel about dresses and makeup? Do they wear dresses/makeup? If so- What kind?
Or, optionally, send a gallery with the top 6 dresses you can find that they'd wear plus one that isn't their usual style but is their favorite of that style
Do the same for makeup, if you want.
I haven't done makeup yet so I'll post the dresses and makeup once I do lol
-
I mentioned Garvin also gets more tattoos eventually but I haven't actually told you about them yet soooo
The vines get a touch up, and he adds clematis flowers to them as well.
He also gets a tattoo with Aries, actually. It's a Scylla/Kraken tattoo. For Aries, it covers up the arena brandings. For Garvin, it covers up the AP initials Andi did/does during the Andi Arc.
There's more too but those are the two I've actually decided on, haha.

Edited at June 13, 2024 12:55 AM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 01:23 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
The story is amazing and sweet and I love it!
-
Ooo, fun! I'll definitly do a gallery, but it'll probably take a while, lmao
In the meantime though-
Nico shifts based on the day, but generally speaking, they love skirts, dresses, and makeup. He's really not all that picky about it either. At first, she won't wear anything that's not covering, but at their healthiest, he doesn't care all that much, if she thinks it's cute, he'll wear it. And makeup is great, she tends to lean toward bolder colors though.
Ingall likes dresses, but he'll only really wear the longer flowy ones. Though he also enjoys longer skirts with blouces. Think cottagecore. Makeup is harder because it's a sensory issue for him, but he'll occationally wear blush and some light eyeshadow.
And Akira's more complicated. Even at their healthiest, they're not a huge fan of dresses or skirts, partially because they don't feel like they can pull it off and partially just because it makes them rather uncomfortable. They tend to lean more toward feminine blouces and nice pants. They love makeup though and experment with it a lot.
-
I love that! The matching tattoos is adorable!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 01:41 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like the story! If you want any information about any of the hints or things mentioned, feel free to ask-
-
Oooo love all of that!
Revan doesn't mind dresses or makeup all that much, though he'd only wear them for special occasions or fancy outings or if one of the others made him wear it. He absolutely prefers longer ones that seem more elegant or graceful or, you know, fancy compared to other ones. Revan adores makeup, actually, he likes makeup. Though, really only eye makeup and he really does prefer simple over complex.
Garvin meanwhile, at his absolute healthiest? Oh boy. He loves dresses. All kinds. He's really not too picky at all. Especially when a fem alter/headmate is fronting. The only dresses he tends to be more ehhh about are fancy ones. The elegant ones. Or ones that emphasize how skinny someone is. Like. No thank you. Let him eat. He also loves pink. Skirts and blouses and all that sort of stuff too. Makeup, meanwhile, is not done often. Because of sensory, yeah. But he can also be sensory seeking plenty and those days makeup is a big yes. And like- Super extra makeup. He loves being extra with it. Really, the one preference tends to be that he isn't a big fan of pastel makeup. I'll find lip makeup and/or nail polish at some point for him too but not right now because I'm tired of staring at makeup right now lmao
-
The matching tattoos are adorable. Reclaim, wooo!

Edited at June 13, 2024 01:42 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJune 13, 2024 01:47 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love all of those, they look great! And I love the info, lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    540    541    542    543    544   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us