Wolf Play : Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | Discussion
Chatbox
 Destinations End
01:37:18 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
I honestly don't really know what you mean by spicy ^^'

All I can think of is two+ characters hugging and kissing. Maybe if you have poly ocs do those characters to make the spicy piece unique?
 BJake
01:37:15 Don't call me BJ.
@Sanania
LMAO
 BJake
01:36:56 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Holy shit I love you right now, thank you for the idea *^*
 Sanania
01:36:07 San, Sangria
BJake

chili pepper
 technoblade
01:35:59 Lil Techy | Techno
bjake

bunny suit? shibari?
 technoblade
01:34:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Venn

ooo nice! does it have pieces or is it smooth?
 BJake
01:34:30 Don't call me BJ.
I need to draw something spicy but not NSFW, any ideas?
 Gallifrey Falls
01:28:56 Allons-y / Myth
Any Doctor Who fans?
 Salom_
01:27:35 Sal, Salmon
Elaerain
Keep if you want to CP/BE train them for explore, they have good vitals. Retire if you wouldn't use for explore
 starmutt
01:27:31 marsh | they/it
hiya :3
 Gallifrey Falls
01:27:24 Allons-y / Myth
Hey Marsh
 starmutt
01:26:46 marsh | they/it
added all my telegram stickers
-Click-
the sillies <3
 Sanania
01:24:27 San, Sangria
Ela- I'd keep for the vitals.
 Faulty Demons
01:23:56 Ollie, Gold
Retire
 Wolves Of The North
01:23:20 
keep
 Elaerain
01:22:33 
-WP Click-

keep or retire?
 Vennenum
01:21:11 Venn/Venne
Strawberry! Been craving it for weeks
 technoblade
01:20:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Sorry Venn! What ice cream do you have?
 Sanania
01:19:24 San, Sangria
Valk- That is one heck of a pretty custom.~
 Vennenum
01:18:50 Venn/Venne
Cant even enjoy an ice cream in peace. 😴

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +5
Jackal : -5
Alligator : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   27 

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 08:31 AM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
I think this is a great idea! Would there be any punishment for people that harm these animals, or would it just be an undesirable thing to do? If they are, would they still be punished if they were defending themselves against the animal, or protecting something that is theirs?
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 20, 2022 06:49 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Alrighty I did quite a bit more research, but frustratingly enough, I found little to nothing for many of them. I put together a little list of all the new and old options for each god/goddess. Hopefully it makes sense and if anyone has any suggestions or likes one more than the other, please let me know!

Paro

- Artic Foxes are definitely a contender for Paro's animal. They are common to colder northern climates like the Paro region. They also tend to eat any meat they can scavenge and offering up food or placing it in the snow could deter these foxes from eating the livestock of Paro. I did mess up the fact that they are solitary creatures though. Through further research I saw that they were absolutely more social and tend to have unique structures compared to other Arctic mammals.
- Wolverines, essentially a more deadly and more similar to Paro creature, is extremely deadly when threatened. They have one of the highest success rates when catching and killing animals, even moose despite their size. Despite being antisocial, they take good care of their own children and are good caretakers of their own.
- I tried to look to Native American deities for more ideas, but the closest I could get was the turtle as it represented caretaking and Paro was the caretaker of all creatures before humans.

Quinn
- Quinn respects historians and seemed to value the idea of having creatures that make up their own minds and opinions. Crows are one of the most knowledgeable beings, reflecting Quinn’s love for intellect and creativity. The conduct autopsies when a member of their murder has died, remember faces, and have a rare skill among birds: problem solving and reasoning.
- Owls are another good choice. Although they are only as smart as the average bird, they have been seen as the symbol of wisdom for many generations. When looking into Greek mythology, Athena and Apollo are both know as the most creative gods (and before you ask, no, I am not using Zeus as a reference because he is rarely described as creative despite creating some life and he is basically evil.) Athena’s animal that she is most commonly represented by is the owl.
- Now on to the Apollo point. Apollo, one of the main gods of creativity, was represented by yet another bird: the swan. Graceful and beautiful, swans are rude as hell to anyone but their love. They tend to stay with their love for life unless their love gives them any reason to leave.

Rusa

- The pigeon is a good option for Rusa and, before you roll your eyes or audible groan at me using another bird one, at least consider that the pigeon would be useful and loved along the Silwea Sea and down the Charles River. Pigeons are useful for delivering messages and since this is an area known for their skills in tradings, this is essential. Their love of the trade requires information on the current market constantly, what other areas charge for good and where materials are cheaper during the next seasons, and if someone had the intelligence and resources, a pigeon delivery service could a-crew large sums of money.
- Anubis caught my eye when looking at gods relating to death. Not only does have an animal counterpart unlike Meng Po from Chinese mythology or Kali from Hinduism, he is just as kind as the previous goddesses mentioned and Rusa herself. For the that reason, a dog would be an excellent representation of death: not scary or evil but kind and thoughtful.
- The snake is less of one I have a good argument for. I simply thought that Rusa would sympathize with a creature that brought so much death and hate to it despite only defending itself from humans that got too close.

Suca
- Honeybees. This is one I don’t have much evidence for, but that I strongly like the idea of. While other gods have creatures that represent caretaking, intellect, and kindness, Suca is a hard worker. She is the one who gets things done and worker bees are no different. Coincidentally enough, worker bees are all female and tend to throw most male bees out of the hive for their lack of work. In some Southwestern areas on Earth, honey is deeply loved so there is also that little random fact.
- Apparently, in Japanese culture, it is common to believe that cats offer good luck, good fortune, and protection from any that may harm you. Suca offers protection to the humans of Tetra, but just like the cat demanding food, she demands things in return for her kindness.
- Capybaras are not really fitting for Suca, but I will be honest, she is the one I had the hardest time with. I couldn’t find much in the region of the world I wanted let alone at all. If I had to rant everyone from easiest to hardest it would go Quinn, Paro, Rusa, and definitely Suca. Maybe a lion would fit her better because in Japanese, and generally world wide, culture it is believed that they are good representations of pride and strength, but I don’t know.

This took a long while to right and dig up information so if you’ll excuse me I am going to go pass out.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 20, 2022 07:12 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Determined_Wolf, wow! That is amazing!
---
I like the Artic Fox for Paro because I really do like the idea of sacrificing meat to please him. Then I think the crows would suit Quinn. I see that a couple of people like pigeons for Rusa and I like Suca as a cat.
---
That was incredible, thank you for that!
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 20, 2022 07:21 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeah no problem! I like to do research and while this took some time, it was fun to look into! Glad I could help!! :)
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 20, 2022 07:29 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Is it okay if I use the information posted here to update the Religion section? I think there is a majority of the role-players who are for this.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 20, 2022 07:37 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yeah sure! It might be best to wait and hear from some of the others, but it is your call to make.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 20, 2022 07:38 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Great, I'll wait a bit more to hear from the others!
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 20, 2022 08:07 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
I'm too busy right now to give a detailed response, but yes, I very much approve :) Excellent work, Determined!
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 23, 2022 06:24 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay I don't think anyone is protesting the idea so it should be good to go with it until future notice. Maybe we could even create a myth for one of the gods on why they are associated with that animal!!
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 23, 2022 08:28 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sounds good

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us