Narran Park
02:20:26 Sting
Wow Floof, what a cutie!
 Salem
02:16:00 Rumi
PvP anyone? ^^
 Kháos
02:01:17 Kaos || Khaos
There is so much space on my bed.. yet these two puppies choose to lay down on my leg. 🥲
 Floof
01:57:48 Floodgates
My first one :>
How cool!
-WP Click-
 Icywolve pack
01:54:19 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She needs a name
 Loveless
01:52:46 lexiboo
Thank you mainly starting from scratch <3
 Narran Park
01:30:32 Sting
Welcome Back!
 Apothecary
01:28:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you need any help getting back in the game just let me know :)
 Night Shade
01:25:43 Graves | Chaos
I had to take my rabbit to the vet today and it turns out she has a life-threatening uterine infection.
 Loveless
01:25:38 lexiboo
ItÂ’s been almost a year since IÂ’ve been on :(
 Salem
01:09:59 Rumi
Looking for more members :P
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
12:59:27 Wander
-WP Click-
Paws up?
 Dark pack
12:51:44 
-WP Click-
 Drunken seas
12:51:12 Pera
Techno, dunno, up to you, amber around its head?
 technoblade
12:49:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

These are just the markings for the arctual wyrm, I'll be adding the mushrooms and glow worms after :D

Bau

I may just do the stripes and add a second layer of them in a lighter colour
 Apothecary
12:48:44 Medicinally Autistic
I have a feeling i won't make my goal
 Continental Wolves
12:48:06 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Greens that aren't harsh on my eyes! I love the stripes :0
 distant-lands
12:47:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:47:20 Bau
Techno

3/5s the way down :3
 technoblade
12:46:48 Lil Techy | Techno
oooh

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +1
Bobcat : -4
Polar Bear : 0
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    486    487    488    489    490   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 14, 2024 11:04 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oooooo, love that lol
Also- uhhhh, probably won't be doing Just hold on next. Or weak pulse. Uhm. Whichever I have the most motivation for within the rank system you gave lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 14, 2024 11:06 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Totally fine, do whatever, all your writing is awesome, I will literally love whatever you decide to make, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 15, 2024 09:10 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright then
I'm working on the "Please don't go." prompt right now
Takes place at the beginning of the Recovery Arc, oops.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 15, 2024 12:31 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ohhhh, yeahhhh, that's bound to be very fun then, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 15, 2024 01:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh-
Fun part is that he'll probably say it multiple times during the beginning of the Recovery Arc so I get to pick the best one.
Also fun part is that technically the each scene where he says it is so short that it means I get to do the stuff leading up to it too.
Which means you're getting to figure out why Akira uses a nickname for him in the last prompt I did >:D
Because there is a reason haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 16, 2024 03:56 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, so I finished the prompt!
Uhm.
Yeah.
Not too particularly happy with how it turned out but uh, I think it's just that I'm not used to how Garvin is going to be in the Recovery Arc at first.
Also, the fourth person in the room is Ingall, but I wasn't too sure on what/how he'd be doing/reacting sooo- Yeah.
Also, oops, I've been doing more research on DID/OSDD because you can never do enough research and darn, I uh, I might actually have a character with OSDD-1. On accident. Again. My ability to accidentally write things is crazy.
The character is Garvin. Not sure if it'd be OSDD-1A or OSDD-1B, but if he does have it then it'd be OSDD-1 for sure. Uh. Yeah. Oops. Not completely sure yet, but uh, yeah.
Anyways! Enjoy the prompt now! Of course, none of it is really set in stone since we aren't there yet.
-

Welcome Back

Characters; Garvin, Nico, Akira, and Briar. Ingall mentioned.

Prompt; Whumpril Day 27 - “Please don’t go.”

Word Count; 1,372.

TWs; Hospital setting, flashbacks, injuries mentioned, lots of panic, some really terrible implications, past abuse, and really just lots of general angst.

Notes; Takes place at the very beginning of the Recovery Arc.

*~*~*~*

Throughout his entire life, he couldn’t remember a single time where he’d woken up in a hospital and found someone there with him, waiting for him to wake up. It had never happened before. Until now, apparently.

-

He hadn’t really woken up though, not really, and everything had been blurry. So it might have been his eyes playing tricks on him. Or at least the one that wasn’t covered in bandages or gauze or whatever it was that was covering it. But he could’ve sworn that he saw not just one person there, but multiple.

-

He’d fought, just a bit, to try and stay awake, to try and figure out if they were real or not. To figure out just what they were saying, or who they were, or really just about anything that was going on. Because if anything hadn’t been blurred, it’d be the pain he was in, tempting him to go back to sleep before he could really take in how there were people there. In the end, that won and he was out again before he’d managed to figure any of it out.

---

The next time he woke up, he didn’t remember the first time. So he couldn’t quite keep his confusion off his face when he realized that he was in the hospital. More than that, though, was that there were four people in the room with him. People he knew, people he knew that he knew but couldn’t quite recall the names of. He stared at them for a moment in his confusion, and then he was trying to sit up, the fact that he was awake in what was probably a hospital catching up to him. Only, he didn’t sit up, because as soon as he tried to, he was back down, already halfway through a pained hiss that he barely kept from being a groan.

-

He watched the people in the room get closer, worry clearly painted on their faces even with how blurry his vision was. Felt, loosely, as one of them grabbed one of his hands and held it. It made his eyes sting, more so than pain ever did, and stared while his vision got blurrier. The hand holding his loosened, and before he could think of how he shouldn’t, he squeezed their hand, too sure that they’d leave if he didn’t.

-

And he didn’t want that. He really, truly didn’t. Because if they left, they wouldn’t come back. And he was tired of waking up in a hospital alone, he didn’t want to go back to that. Not now, not yet. He wasn’t even sure why he was in the hospital, he couldn’t— He wasn’t sure what was going on. He’d been so sure that— The hand holding his squeezed back, not letting go like he’d been half expecting it would.

-

He heard what almost sounded like a sigh from someone, like they’d gotten good news. And then, tone choked and caring, like they’d been crying, and almost relieved like they were the one who’d just sighed. “Hey Vinny..

-

The hand almost seemed to tighten in time with the words, like it was all done by the same person, and he tried to blink his vision clear to see. To figure out who it was, how he knew that voice, who Vinny was— He winced as he did, and it didn’t help the blurriness all that much, but he did find pale green eyes staring at him with a look that matched who had spoken. He went to say something, maybe, though he wasn’t all that sure, but ended up deciding against it when he winced before he’d managed to open his mouth at all. Honestly, he really did feel like he’d been hit by a train or something. The thought seemed funny for some reason, but he couldn’t quite push past the pain in order to laugh. Though with the way his lungs felt, he was pretty sure that it would’ve been a bad idea anyways. So he settled with just glancing around as best he could for something that could tell him what was going on or what had happened. Or why anyone was here with him.

-

Purple hair and amber eyes caught his attention as they shifted, staring at him in plain worry before seeming to realize he was looking at them. And then Amber (was it Amber? Amber seemed right, but he wasn’t sure, it worked for now at least) was trying to smile and starting to speak, their voice just as concerned as they looked.

-

Hey Garvin—

-

His breath got caught in his throat, and if they’d said anything after that, he didn’t hear it.

-

“Well, hello again, Garvin. It’s good to have you back.” The sound of footsteps against the cold concrete floor, someone else’s voice nearby, and a hand holding his chin.

-

Garvin?—

-

“Will that help you remember that you’re mine, Garvin?” There was blood going down his side above his hip, warm and wet and so incredibly wrong.

-

Garvin?!—

-

“You’re beyond stupid if you really think anyone is coming for you! You seriously think anyone other than me could ever want you, Garvin?! I’m all there is! And yet, remember this? Look at me! You did this! And I think it’s about high fucking time I pay you back for it!” A hand in his hair, forcing his head up, and then back down, the left side of his face hitting the ground again, and again, and again, and

-

Vinny!

-

His uncovered eye snapped over and met pale green ones again, his breathing fast and shallow and heavy all at once. His vision was blurry and there was a fast-paced beep somewhere in the background. A few seconds passed and he realized he’d moved at some point too, given how he was practically sitting up now like what he had tried doing when he’d first woken up. He took in where he was again, trying and failing at getting himself under control. Because he was out, he was out and everything was fine or would be fine and there was no reason to be freaking out— Freaking out would make them leave, and whoever had been holding his hand had already let go, and he didn’t want that. He didn’t— Not when they’d stuck around this long already, he didn’t— He didn’t want to be alone again, he didn’t.

-

His somewhat frantic attempt at calming himself down ended with him meeting light brown eyes and realizing that they both were out. They were both out and they’d stayed. They hadn’t left as soon as they were able to. A choked sound managed to crawl its way out of his throat at that, and he couldn’t quite see then, with his vision as blurred as it was and only seeming to get blurrier. But he thought he saw them take a step back, as if they’d done something wrong. As if they’d figured out that they had made the wrong choice to stay.

-

He didn’t want them to leave though, he didn’t. They’d been there. They were probably the reason they’d gotten out to begin with, the reason anyone had come for them. And they hadn’t left him there or left him to wake up here alone. He didn’t want to lose that— Not yet, at least, not right now.

-

He found himself speaking before he even thought about it, wincing at the pain but not willing to risk them leaving if he stayed quiet. “Please” He took a choked, gasping breath, “I- I don’— Please— ‘M sorry, Bri-Bri, please- Please don’ go, please—

-

He probably would’ve kept going, but the hand that was closest to them had been grabbed and he was willing to think that he’d managed to make them stay. If only because of how painful it was to speak, if only because he didn’t want to think about how they still might’ve left. So he squeezed the hand holding his, and tried to ignore how exhausted he was. He didn’t want to pass out, didn’t want to give them that chance to leave. But he was tired and in pain and drained in the way that would always win.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 05:31 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I absolutely loved the story! It was so, so very sad, and I feel terrible for Garvin, but the story was awesome!
Also, I can totally see Garvin having OSDD of some sort, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 05:46 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhhh- Very sad.
Uhm. If you're confused at all-
I probably forgot to mention that Andi using their name is, like, definitely a tactic. Uhm. This dude is terrible. Absolutely no doubt about that.
-
Yeahhh, I realized that a lot of how I was writing him was in line with it. And oops, he definitely fits the conditions that could cause it.
-
Currently working on Mind Games prompt because apparently I am on a Garvin whump right now haha-
-
Also, I had an idea and now it won't leave
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 05:48 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ah, that makes sense-
-
Yep, lmaooo
Love when that happens XD
-
Ooo, fun!
-
Oooo, may I hear this idea?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 18, 2024 05:55 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Fun for everyone except Garvin.
I already have the ending written, I just need everything else lmao
The hardest part is deciding how many scenes.
-
Yes
RP but it's a foster home with our parentless children. The max amount of foster kids allowed in one home is either 4 or 6, depending on the state. But usually 6, from what I've seen.
It'd be incredibly wholesome but also incredibly angsty, I am sure.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    486    487    488    489    490   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us