Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Drunken seas
04:13:41 Pera
Had a lovely horse ride with my little 4 yr old filly, who was acting like angel today, easy to catch, stood still when being groomed and having her hooves cleaned (usually very jumpy when having feet cleaned) and acted very friendly towards our cousins we visited, and towards the dogs (usually has a go at them) and wasnÂ’t very flighty today, safe to say today was one of the best days to go for a ride.
 Apothecary
04:03:23 Medicinally Autistic
Thats 58 wolves to get rid of, which will bring me to 140 spaces for the event.
 Drunken seas
04:02:09 Pera
Katy
Ooh! How tasty lol, I do like that idea, tips very thing off nicely
 Apothecary
04:02:01 Medicinally Autistic
I need all these wolves gone before the boost event so I can have more room to restart my dennn
 distant-lands
04:00:32 katy | beetle
Pera,
thank you ^^ i was actually thinking of a "candy" themed one so that there can two two colorful adopts and two monochrome

thank you for the ideas though! might use those if i make more halloween adopts
 Drunken seas
03:59:44 Pera
Katy
Very beautiful! Witch cat next? Zombie? Oh! Maybe pumpkin (if you needed ideas)
 distant-lands
03:56:57 katy | beetle
-Click-
thoughts so far? just need to figure out one more design :p
 ZEFHYR
03:34:18 
that is ok i found where there is a crescent moon at least! :) wink wink
 ZEFHYR
03:28:50 
is there any kind of 'planet' in decor or gear? like, a saturn?
 Forest Shadows
03:24:25 
Grand! I love wasting mush 🤣
 Salem
03:23:35 Rumi
Forest
Charisma is the male version of maternal
If you put maternal on a male it won't really help
 Forest Shadows
03:21:17 
Is the maternal attribute useful for males?
 Everlasting Torment
03:09:21 Anubis, Samael
Don't temp me to stagger my domnice again it stuffed up last time XD
 distant-lands
03:02:17 katy | beetle
-Click-
ideas for the other two? i'm struggling lol
 Salem
03:02:13 Rumi
You can just add CP, but you can also buy the new wolf totem item thing and it makes it easier
 ZEFHYR
03:02:01 
you bet it is, Salem! :)
 ZEFHYR
03:01:32 
something special is need for staggering dominance, right? or can i just add CP to do that?
 Salem
03:00:52 Rumi
Pack Happiness over 0 is pretty great lmao
 Enigma
02:58:50 
80 happiness is the highest I've had in a while ^^ thank you Eve
 Kháos
02:57:11 Kaos || Khaos
Affinity, staggered dominance, kept fed and not thirsty. ^^ Those affect pack happiness.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +5
Ocelot : +3
Ermine : +1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    484    485    486    487    488   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 13, 2024 07:10 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeahhh-
Well! Glad you liked the post!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 13, 2024 09:41 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
So, heads up, writing all the prompts out of order based on what I have motivation to write. As of right now, I'm writing the third prompt. Shame. It's with Garvin! Should I post it here once it's done? Aka- Do you want the finished prompts early?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 13, 2024 10:17 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Alright! And sure, sounds fun :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 13, 2024 10:22 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Great!
Technically they're Whumpril prompts, so they're for April, which is why I said early lol
There is still so much to write for the current prompt, ahah-
It takes place near the end of the Recovery Arc and beginning of the July Arc.
So should be very fun!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 14, 2024 10:15 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ah, yeahhh, that sounds very fun, lmao
And I'll take them whenever you wanna post them :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 14, 2024 10:33 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh, it's very fun, definitely doesn't cause an off-screen panic attack with everyone else haha-
Amazing! I have so much to write lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 14, 2024 11:37 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Here it is! Enjoy! None of it is set in stone, of course, since we aren't to this point yet haha-
-

Calling It Quits

Characters; Garvin, Akira, and Devery. Nico, Ingall, Revan, and Briar mentioned.

Prompt; Whumpril Day 3 - Shame

Word Count; 1,765.

TWs; Lots of self-loathing, like, wow. Just a ton of depression in general, honestly. Uhm… Yeah. Implied past abuse/injuries.

Notes; Takes place at the end of the Recovery Arc and beginning of the July Arc.

*~*~*~*

Maybe it was how he woke up, with his heart in his throat, falling out of the bed he was in and onto the floor with a small groan. Or maybe it wasn’t. Garvin didn’t know. What he did know was that today was going to be shitty. He didn’t even know what day it was. But it wasn’t one he wanted to be awake for, he knew that much, even if he didn’t know why or how he knew.

-

So instead of picking himself off the ground or checking the time using the clock in the shared room or checking to see if he’d woken up Aquila (which he doubted, they could sleep through anything except, it seemed, food)… He let himself lay right where he’d fallen and tried to go back to sleep.

-

Instead of managing that, though, he found himself drifting in and out of it instead. Just his luck, really. He wasn’t too sure how long it went for, given how he hadn’t checked the time at any point. But he did hear as Thistle started getting up. Which meant he needed to get up, needed to move and go to breakfast with them.

-

Except, he couldn’t quite find it in himself to do that. Even the idea of food didn’t seem as appealing as it usually did. Truth be told, it didn’t seem appealing at all. Nothing seemed all that appealing.

-

He tried not to notice as Aki walked over, softer than they would have before, and crouched beside him. They didn’t reach out to touch though, and as much as he hated to admit it, he was glad they didn’t. What Garvin wasn’t glad for was how soft their voice was when they spoke, full of pity and worry that just shouldn’t be directed at him. Out of everyone there was to pity or worry about or care for, he wasn’t one of them. If anything, he was at least grateful that they still tried to come off as casual, even with how dumb the tone made the words sound.

-

Hey, Vinny, it’s time for breakfast..

-

He squeezed his eyes shut, only slightly wincing as he did, and tried to think of a response that wouldn’t make them worry. Tried not to think about how Kira didn’t usually use nicknames. Tried not to think about how it was supposed to be his job to wake them up for breakfast. He tried to make the idea of breakfast, of food, sound good. The more he thought about it, the less and less he wanted to get up to go eat. The more he wanted them to stop using that stupid fucking tone with him, like he’d break if they didn’t, like he deserved any of their care, like they weren’t going to leave someday.

-

So he huffed, and gave up on trying to figure something out to say that could salvage the morning. He kept his eyes closed, and tried to keep his voice level. “‘M not hungry, ‘quila.

-

Silence stretched out for a moment and he wished that they’d just leave it be. Accept that he just wasn’t hungry and move on. He hated that they had reason to not let it be, hated that it was such an obvious tell with him. Hated that when the silence broke, their voice seemed even softer than before.

-

You sure?” There was a beat of hesitation, like they weren’t sure themself if what they were about to say was a good idea. “..Do you want me to stay?

-

The question stung a lot more than it should’ve. Because he did, on some level that was still pretending to be someone that people could care about, he wanted them to stay. He refused to admit that out loud though, especially with how much he knew Akeri probably just wanted to go and get breakfast. He shook his head against the floor, wincing at the feeling and trying to ignore the way it threatened to make his breath hitch, nausea settling in his stomach as if he wasn’t already against the thought of eating, and he spoke. “Jus’ go an’ eat.

-

Nothing happened for a moment, and Garvin was almost certain that they’d decide to stay anyway. Then, he heard as they stood and started walking away. The sound of the door to the room opening and closing soon after was almost a relief. If he didn’t know that it only meant that they’d be going to the eating area, where Pavo and Angel were bound to be waiting to see both of them. And, damn it, maybe even Specs and Tucana would be there too. Just great. He’d be ruining everyone’s day because of his stupid as shit inability to at least act okay.

-

…He laid there on his side for a while longer, half-waiting to hear the door open again, before he forced himself to sit up. Chances were that one of them would end up bringing him food, or check on him like he couldn’t handle being alone, like he hadn’t handled exactly that for years. Frankly, he didn’t want to be here when any of them showed up. They shouldn’t care as much as they did, and if they were just pretending to care (they were, they had to be) due to some messed up, unnecessary pity? He wished they’d just stop. He didn’t need it, he didn’t want it, and he didn’t even deserve it.

-

So he forced himself to his feet and ignored how hard it still was to walk, ignored how much worse his vision still was, ignored everything that told him just how little he’d actually healed, and found his way into at least getting his boots on before he left. He’d stopped taking his trench coat off at all a while ago, because curse him, he’d missed it, so he was already wearing it. Which meant that as soon as his boots were on, he was out of the room and in one of the rebellions’ halls instead.

-

Garvin avoided the eating area, making his way to the way out that didn’t have him having to go through where everyone was eating. He didn’t feel like seeing any of them, he didn’t feel like seeing anyone. At all. He couldn’t even muster up his grin. He was, quite honestly, being so incredibly pathetic. It didn’t really seem to matter though. Today was shit, whoopsie do. Who’d have thought? He still wasn’t sure why today was so… Bad.

-

As much as he still hated walking at the moment, it wasn’t hard to get out of the base. He’d been there long enough to know the layout and no one was there to slow him down. Still, it felt like he couldn’t get out of there fast enough. He wasn’t even sure where he was going to go, he just didn’t want any of their pity or fake care or fake worry or— Or any of it. He didn’t want it. He wasn’t someone who was supposed to get it. Then again, leaving the base didn’t seem like a good idea. Not when he wasn’t fully healed, not alone.

-

But he’d never been one to care if something was a good idea or not. And he hated the idea of proving any of them right. So he left the base and started walking. As much as he didn’t want to be alone, he didn’t want to be near anyone that was going to throw concern at him as if they actually cared.

-

Which… That did leave Levy. He hadn’t even seen him in a while either, with how everyone else was acting. And if he did go to Dev’s apartment, none of them could throw a fit about it. His apartment was pretty close too, so they really wouldn’t have any reason to be upset or something.

-

Walking to Devy’s apartment was easy enough, even with the stubborn injuries that just didn’t want to leave. He’d managed the walk in worse shape before anyways.

-

Garvin reached the apartment right as his friend was walking out, and watched as he stopped at the sight of him. Levi didn’t stay stopped for long though, and started walking towards him instead, meeting him halfway before speaking, tone still that casually uncaring one that only he seemed able to do nowadays.

-

Hey dude, haven’t seen you in a while. What’re you doing here?

-

Trying not to wince, he shrugged, there hadn’t ever really been any point in watching his words with Vee. But he’d also just never been the type to admit anything out loud. “Yeah, well, ya know. Had ta get out.

-

His friend nodded, like that was all he’d needed to say for him to understand. Then again, maybe it was. At least they were both walking to go into his apartment now. When they were inside, Eve looked over at him, voice still as apathetic as he wished everyone could manage being. “Not gonna lie, I wasn’t really expecting you for like, a few more days. So I still have, like, one person that’s going to be coming over at some point. I figure you know what I have you do for that kind of shit anyways though, so whatever.

-

He nodded, feeling only a little out of the loop for what that meant before he caught sight of the calendar on the wall. Right in time with a phone going off with messages and a call, everything came crashing down as he stood there. Veve groaned next to him, fishing out his phone and looking down at it before looking back at him. “Aight, well, I’ve got to handle this. You go ahead and do whatever, I guess.

-

Again, he nodded, half heartedly still looking at the calendar telling him there were only a couple more days left in June. Which was great. Just great. Exactly what he needed right now.

-

…No wonder today was a shit day. He huffed, and made his way to the couch in the apartment. At least it meant he didn’t actually have to go back to the base then. That was just about the only good thing about it. He let himself fall onto the couch when he reached it, shifting only enough so he was laying down on it. Then, he stared up at the ceiling and tried not to notice anything. He was honestly already done with himself today. He’d try again tomorrow, or whatever it was people said. He didn’t care, and it just didn’t matter.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 14, 2024 01:06 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I absolutely love the story! And, yet again, poor Garvin-
Lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 14, 2024 01:09 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked it!
And, haha.. Yeah. Dude is not doing well
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 14, 2024 01:32 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I loved it.
Also, here, take some incorrect quotes :)
They're mostly of the polyship and Briar, but there's some others too, lol
-

*Nico openly getting irritated at their partners for the first time as they watch in mild horror and Briar snickers in the background*

Nico: What, I can’t be in a bad mood? It’s like people think, “Oh, Nico is such a nice person, Nico is so happy-go-lucky! Nico can’t be in a bad mood!” Well, you know what? Nico CAN be in a bad mood. And right now, Nico IS be in a bad mood.

-

Nico: Hello, my name is Failure, and you're watching my life crumble into pieces.

Nico: *waves their finger and sings like they're in a Disney Channel intro*

-

Ingall: If this plan goes down the drain, where should we regroup?

Garvin: The afterlife, I guess.

-

Briar: Ingall won’t come out of their room!

Garvin: Just tell them I said something.

Briar: Like what?

Garvin: Anything factually incorrect.

Briar, shrugging: If you say so.

Ingall, arriving moments later: Did you just say the sun is a PLANET?

-

Revan: My mom is calling… hi mom.

Ingall: Come on guys, stop. They’re trying to talk to their mom.

Garvin: *loud fake sexual noises*

Briar: EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Nico: *is asleep*

Akira: *gets really close to the phone* Tell her I said hi.

-

Nico & Briar:*Playing video games*

Ingall: You guys woke up at 5:30 in the morning just to play games?

Nico: *silence*

Briar: *silence*

Ingall, finally figuring it out: ...You two never went to sleep, did you?

Nico & Briar, in shame: Yeah…

-

Revan: Briar told me that brown is just navy orange, and I have never been more disappointed with something I agree with.

-

*Before Rev and Nico started dating and Briar got defensive of Nico*

Briar: Start talking!

Revan: Well, I-

Briar: Shut up!

-

Garvin: I'm going to take a shower, I'll be right back.

Nico: Why are you telling me this, I don't care.

Nico, right after Garvin leaves the room: I miss them already.

-

*Nico and Briar are in a mirror maze*

Nico, seeing Briar: C'mon, you got it! Almost through!

Briar: I see you! *runs straight into a mirror, shattering it*

Nico: *screams*

-

Revan: That sounds like a terrible plan.

Ingall: Oh, we've had worse.

-

*In the chip aisle at Walmart, doing a late-night grocery run.*

Revan: *Minding their own business, looking for tortilla chips.*

Revan: *Finds tortilla chips.*

Ingall, to Nico: See, they know what they're here for. They know what they're doing. Be more like them. Make a decision, Nico!

-

Briar: Nico, I swear I didn’t know Revan was coming over. I always ominously clean my assault weapons on the coffee table like that. It had nothing to do with you!

-

Nico, trying their first ever cup of coffee: I am ENERGY!

Revan, an avid coffee drinker, on their twelfth cup of the day: Someone slap me awake or I am literally going to fall into a coma in ten seconds.

-

Briar: To everyone who has treated me poorly; I am sexier than you.

-

Briar, to Aries: I'll be under the mistletoe when you start feeling desperate!

-

Garvin: Would you take a bullet for me?

Akira: ...yes?

*Revan angrily burst into the room*

Garvin: *running away* Great, thanks!

-

Irfam: What did you get Sol for their birthday?

Simon: I got them a kitten.

Irfam: Really? Me too!

Mergen: I also got them a cat.

Ingall: Looks like we had the same idea.

Simon: Kano, please tell me you didn't get Sol a cat as well!

Kano: ...I got them a kitten.

*later*

Sol, in their apartment surrounded by cats and kittens: This is the best birthday ever!

-

Revan: My expectations are low, but they can always go lower.

-

Garvin, talking about Akira: WHAT THE FUCK I WAS ARGUING WITH THEM AND I SAID “OOH YOU WANNA KISS ME SO BAD” AND GUESS WHAT? THEY DID. THEY KISSED ME. WHAT THE FUCK WHAT DO I DO.

-

Revan: What the fuck? People actually tell their crushes they like them??

Briar: What the hell do you do?

Revan: I die? What kinda question…

-

Garvin: If by any chance Nico should attack, just start calmly talking about anything.

-

Akira: I’m not so sure you’re stakeout material.

Revan: I’m a chronic insomniac, I was born for this.

-

Garvin, in Revan’s window: I thought I’d find you here!

Nico, climbing past Garvin: WE COULD HAVE USED THE DOOR-

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    484    485    486    487    488   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us