Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Serpents
10:23:44 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Defeat 10 Elephants in battle. (jungle)

Completed: 0/10 I mean I have like a good amount of DG wolves this hard still?
 Apothecary
10:23:09 Medicinally Autistic
Yeah boo xD
 Apothecary
10:22:42 Medicinally Autistic
I donÂ’t keep most of my defects. I gave my light fallow to the person that helped me breed most of my wolves. I forgot which one it was though. I think Boo.
 Jack-A-Boo
10:18:42 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

also not sure what to do with him
 Moth
10:18:28 
Boo
retire. cute but the vitals are ass and he's not a HW so you're not gonna make any kind of money off breeding.
 Jack-A-Boo
10:18:01 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apoth

he's not useful for my pack but he's pretty
 Apothecary
10:17:41 Medicinally Autistic
What would you keep him for though?
 Apothecary
10:17:20 Medicinally Autistic
Ooh heÂ’s kinda cute
 Jack-A-Boo
10:15:59 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

retire? or keep?
 MLadySkylar
10:15:00 P'Sky
☠Ryoko☠ gets lectured by the Secretary Bird.

We're you spending our savings?
 Apothecary
10:14:58 Medicinally Autistic
I gotta go get ready for work ^~^
 Jack-A-Boo
10:14:49 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apoth

just bred her to my boy Chesters Chicken XD
 Apothecary
10:14:05 Medicinally Autistic
SheÂ’s G1 and has given me good pups before too ^~^
 MLadySkylar
10:13:51 P'Sky
1 more pvp then I explore or do this report
 Jack-A-Boo
10:13:35 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
forgot to retire my dud pups XD
 Apothecary
10:13:14 Medicinally Autistic
@Boo

BE training or CP training? If its cp send a pup or 2 over for me IÂ’ll hop on it xD
 Jack-A-Boo
10:13:08 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apoth

just a sec I need to make room
 Apothecary
10:12:43 Medicinally Autistic
@Jack-a-Boo

For you then <3
 Boo
10:12:19 Chrissy
tay,
ooh awesome! i've got lots of training to do today.

vapor,
that's awesome! i'm hungover.

i love high vital wolves. i just got this guy last night. -WP Click-
 Apothecary
10:10:37 Medicinally Autistic
@boo

IÂ’m going to hit 160k mushrooms today ^~^

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : +3
Mountain Lion : +3
Death Adder : +2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    478    479    480    481    482   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 11, 2024 08:56 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh, all except Ingall probably. Ingall very much understands why Garvin would pull away, and he's honestly just going to be happy that Garvin isn't alone. Of course, he'll still attempt to work with Garvin, but he'll probably try to get the others to let Garvin have a bit of space/not smother him as much too (unsuccessfully, but still-)
-
I-
I mean, that could work-
Though it'd probably be hard for Andi to find any time where Garvin was actually alone considering he just basically set free a whole group of people... he's gonna be constantly swarmed, and Briar will be around most of the time even when they aren't being surrounded, lol
But, I mean, if he could find a little window or something-
Now, this would probably cause some problems with Briar... I mean, Akira's gonna be snapping at everyone, but, honestly-
That could cause a Nico and Briar fight, which is absolutely something I never thought I'd write in a million years, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 11, 2024 09:03 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhhh- Expect Devery to absolutely stop them if they do too much. Smothering Garvin during July just means he's more likely to leave and 'Damn it, you guys! Do you realize how hard it was to convince him to at least stay at my apartment in the first place?'
-
Well, I mean-
Andi might would nab Briar instead of Nico and Ingall if we do it where he nabs Garvin after the games with Viar.
And, yeah, the small window of opportunity.
Aka, Andi using Weakness to absolutely get the drop on everyone.
Kind of.
More so just that Garvin would immediately recognize it and dip out of there because, yeah, no, he needs to get out of range of that, doesn't he? (Too bad Andi would literally be counting on that reaction, huh?)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 11, 2024 09:14 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmao, an unexpected team-up between Ingall and Devery to try to keep the others from smothering Garvin, then?
-
Hmm, I'm down, except, would Andi be grabbing Haila too?
I honestly don't really want to do that to her, but she'd be stuck with Briar, lmao
Thoughhhh, maybe she could catch a glimpse of what's happening? That would absolutely drag a whole new group into the situation if that were the case because, you remember how I said that Koler and H would come to aid Haila?
Yeah, um, she'd 100% contact them (plus Destery, who would actually hear about everything first considering he's already around when Haila undoubtedly comes running back to camp in a panic)-
Which would also mean that Koler would get to H's, be there about a day, and then immediately drag his partner back to come save his... um... friend?... and help his adopted daughter, lol
And that'd probably be around the time the rest of the poly ship started worrying about Garvin too, if I had to guess.
Anyway, thoughts?

Edited at March 11, 2024 09:14 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 11, 2024 09:32 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Most certainly the unexpected team up lmao
-
Well- I mean-
If Andi was to do it a little after Garvin beats Viar (as in, same day after everything clears up a bit), he'd be using Weakness on the majority of people nearby (with Garvin getting a bit more just because Andi's already more in tune with using Weakness on him compared to others there) and watching to see what Garvin does. At which point, Garvin would probably be trying to leave the camp as subtly as possible since, well- He has no idea where Andi is or anything and he's hoping he can get out of range before Andi actually sees him (which, too late, since Andi was there for the games with Viar, not like Garvin knows that though) and so... Frankly. Andi would probably follow but also let him think that he got out of range, just for the extra advantage of surprise.
So, I mean... Kind of depends on what everyone else is up to haha-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 11, 2024 09:40 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Koler and H Short Story; An Unexpected Reunion

Koler Fargeau, age 26

Hayat "H" Nevan, age 27

Haila Grainne, age 17

*TW... Mentions of past character death, mentions of Viar, and, uhhh, happy? Mostly just fluff and happiness, lol, enjoy!*

---

Koler hung back a moment, watching Haila's hair bounce as she trotted away from him. Off toward the noise and chaos, toward the cheering.

Koler would miss her. Of course he would, after all, he practically raised her, and, though he knew well that he would hate himself for letting the poor girl get caught up in Viar's whole mess, he was equally aware of the fact that he would never regret taking her under his wing. She was brilliant.

Smart, brave, and kind, and, now, she had Briar and Destery to guide her. She would be more than fine.

Smiling softly to himself, Koler finally resolved to turn his back. Finally, after years of suffering and living in constant fear and pain, it was time to rest. To live like he should have been alowed to years ago when him and Baylor set out to find a better life.

He walked back to the room he was given at the start of the gang, waisting no time grabbing only three items. His wallet, his phone, and a worn leather journal containing a single letter in the back, writen in familiar, neat handwriting.

'My dearest Koler,

I have to leave. I am deeply sorry, but I can't stay here any longer. I can't stand back and watch Viar hurt others anymore, I can't watch him hurt you. I understand why you can't leave, please trust that I don't resent you for this. You must do what you have to to protect yourself, and, though I am upset that you cannot accompany me, I also cannot blame you.

If ever you make the decision to join me, however, my door is always open to you. I have been scouting for the past few weeks and I have found a place that I believe will offer everything I need and more. The address is listed below. I love you, and I am sorry.

Yours forever,

H'

Koler skimmed the letter again until his eyes fell on the listed address at the bottom of the page. The smallest of smiles touched his lips and he shoved his wallet into his back pocket before swiveling and making his way out of the camp for what he hoped would be the last time. He walked along the edge, hardly sparing a glace toward the crowd of people circling in the center of the camp, Briar and a redhead he didn't recognize standing in the center, now with Haila perched atop Briar's shoulders.

Once he was out, it didn't take too long to make his way toward the center of town where he grabbed a taxi and gave his destination. The driver was an older man with wrinkly skin and whispy white hair falling over his shoulders and down from his chin. He smiled kindly when Koler got in, blue eyes light with curiosity.

"Long way ta go an' not much stuff, should I be worried 'bout the cops?"

Koler smiled slightly and shook his head. "Not as far as I know, sir."

The man chuckled and began to drive, eyes flicking up to the mirror for a second longer to examine Koler. "I see. Headed somewhere where stuff ain't much of a requirement then," He smiled softly. "Home's a good place like that, wherever it may be."

For a moment, Koler blinked, taken aback by the words, but then, he just shrugged and nodded. "I guess so, sir."

The driver smiled knowingly again and then turned up the radio, letting the sounds of jazz engulf the car.

---

Hours passed and, while sitting in the back of the car, Koler's mind began to process what was happening, and, more than that, began to question everything.

The reality was, he hadn't seen H in years, it was very possible that their offer was no longer standing. What if H hated him for not reach out sooner? Or, even worse than that, what if H... wasn't around anymore.

What if Koler, after finally being set free, came all this way and H was gone? What if they'd left or had been killed? What could Koler possibly do then?

He'd have nowhere to go, no one to go to, and, because of Haila, he wouldn't even have the option to just... let go.

However, Koler didn't have time to spiral as the car came to a sudden halt and he found the drivers blue eyes watching him once more.

"Sorry kiddo, this is as far as I can take ya, no way this ol' girl can make it up that mountain. Besta luck to ya."

Koler blinked and looked out the window, faced with the sight of a relatively steep mountain, steps carved out of its side. Despite himself, he smiled. Because, of course H would chose someplace like this. It made perfect sense.

"Thank you."

The man nodded and Koler paid quickly before getting out, and, before he could begin to doubt again, started hiking up the mountain.

---

By the time he reached the top, Koler was panting, sweaty, and heavily regretting not bringing a water bottle.

However, his exaughtion seemed to melt away as a familiar feeling tugged at his brain.

'Ko?'

The internal voice almost made Koler sob on the spot and he quickly opened up his mind, inviting the presence in.

'Hey, H.'

Seconds later, there was a sound of flapping wings and H landed directly in front of them, eyes wide despite their usual small frown. They looked exactly as Koler remembered, if not slightly older, and his chest constricted as H extended a hand, hesitating.

"It's okay." He breathed, only to be immediately engulfed in a very tight hug.

His dam broke and he was sobbing, clinging to the person who had been his lifeline for so many years before going no-contact. It felt so overwhelming and so incredible at the same time. To cry, to be held, God, it was all he'd wanted, all he'd needed for so long.

They stood like that for a few minutes before Koler finally pulled away, sniffling and looking at the ground. "Sorry." He mumbled.

'Don't be, I'm happy.'

Koler let out a strangled laugh. "That's good. Me too." He paused, closing his eyes and clinging to the feeling of H's hand resting lightly on his shoulder. "I know I showed up out of nowhere, I have a shit ton to catch you up on, but... if it isn't too much trouble... would you mind if I stayed here?"

His hand clenched around the journal he's brought from the camp, and, keeping his eyes squeezed shut, he awaited an answer nervously.

'Always, Koler. As I promised.'

Finally, the tension released and Koler let out a breath, opening his eyes only to have that breath stolen from him yet again. This time, though, for a much different reason.

When his eyes fell on H's face, he saw something he had never seen before in his life, something he had never expected to see.

H was smiling.

His lips, normally so firmly set in a scowl, no matter what he was feeling, were tugged upward in a gentle, happy, and genuinely peaceful expression. H was smiling, and they were smiling for him.

That fact alone almost had them sobbing again, but, before he could, H gently squeezed his shoulder and lifted a wing to shield him from the sun.

'Come inside, you're probably hungry. And you need to meet Pluto!'

Koler hummed, tilting his head slightly as H guided him down a pathway through a well-kept garden and toward a small wooden house.

"Whose Pluto?"

'My favorite black lab to ever exist.'

He chuckled at that. "He sounds amazing."

'He is! And he loves people, so you're in luck, you're about to get a new best friend!'

Koler smiled softly and nodded, feeling his whole body relax as he finally came to the realization that he finally had what he'd been craving ever since him and Baylor decided to leave home ages ago.

He finally had safety. He finally had a home.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 11, 2024 09:44 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That short story was adorable and I love it so much
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 11, 2024 09:49 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmm, I see.
Well, I'm not too sure yet. Like I said, Garvin and Brair will very much be the center of attention for as long as they're around because, well, you can't save a bunch of people and not-
But, I suppose it's possible for Garvin to slip away. Briar would be the one to notice he was trying to leave, if anything, because Briar's very in tune with everything and everyone around them, especially with friends, and they'd absolutely follow him.
I mean, it is possible that Haila could be with Destery at the time rather than with Briar.
Oh, you know what? I just had an idea!
If Briar notices Garvin trying to leave and doesn't want to draw any attention, they could create a couple of hallucinations so they can figure out what's going on and see if they can help Garvin out with whatever's happening with him. The stand-ins wouldn't work for long, especially with Andi's power, but they may give Andi just enough time to ambush
And, again, Haila could be chilling with Destery at that time. The two of them would probably assume something happened to Garvin and Briar, but they wouldn't immediately panic either since Briar's got kinda a bad reputation in the gang for using hallucinations to distract and put on a show while doing something else... aka, they wouldn't immediately assume something terrible happened, they'd just think Garvin and Briar suck off to talk about something or whatever

Overthink101 said:
Most certainly the unexpected team up lmao
-
Well- I mean-
If Andi was to do it a little after Garvin beats Viar (as in, same day after everything clears up a bit), he'd be using Weakness on the majority of people nearby (with Garvin getting a bit more just because Andi's already more in tune with using Weakness on him compared to others there) and watching to see what Garvin does. At which point, Garvin would probably be trying to leave the camp as subtly as possible since, well- He has no idea where Andi is or anything and he's hoping he can get out of range before Andi actually sees him (which, too late, since Andi was there for the games with Viar, not like Garvin knows that though) and so... Frankly. Andi would probably follow but also let him think that he got out of range, just for the extra advantage of surprise.
So, I mean... Kind of depends on what everyone else is up to haha-

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 11, 2024 09:52 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked the short story!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 11, 2024 09:57 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That...
Actually works great.
Feel bad for Garvin and Briar-
Like... Oh boy.
Andi Arc might last a little while longer than what I expected due to this
-
The short story was amazing, of course I loved it
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 11, 2024 11:02 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Perfect!
Yeahh, I definitely do already
Also, uh, Briar's gonna be much more vocal and angry than either Nico or Ingall would have been in this situation. I mean, they're going to be trying absolutely everything to both redirect the attention from Garvin and try to get both of them out of there, but especially Garvin. And their guilt will be absolutely through the roof since they're going to blaming themself for Garvin being where Andi could get him in the first place. Fun on all sides, I'm sure
Oh, do you think Briar and Aries will be together at this point or not yet? Mainly asking because that'll also influence just how much Briar will be self-sabotaging in order to try to help Garvin. Like, they're usually rather self-preserving (well, less so I this timeline than, say T8P), but between the guilt and Garvin being someone they feel close to, that all basically goes out the window, and if they aren't with Aries yet?
Haha, yeah, they don't give a single shit about themself anymore. I may even go as far as to say they might end up hurting themself physically more than Andi, though that would also depend on Andi's reaction to it all, lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    478    479    480    481    482   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us