Chatbox
 Amygdala
04:32:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
4 down 1 to go and my swamp quest will be completed
 Moth
04:27:47 
Poe
aha I always feel so accomplished when someone picks my name rec <3
Honestly if you think about it you can build a shrine to anything. Maybe she's really into aliens?
 Poe
04:26:32 
Moth-
ThatÂ’s too funny. Well she has been deemed Shrine, and IÂ’ll work on her theme when I get home. Not sure the UFO suites that name either lol.
 Moth
04:24:53 
Poe
hahaha yeah I was watching in real time as you made her all winter-y and thinking "ah well yeah that definitely doesn't fit her anymore lmao"
 Poe
04:23:00 
Moth-
That is a really pretty name actually! Might have to switch her gear and such up
 Stray Secrets
04:20:28 Stray.
the dominance totem thing is so nice
 Amygdala
04:20:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Leaf
Glad to hear that
 Leafpool
04:19:42 Leaf she/her
I am good!
 Amygdala
04:18:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey leaf
It's been a while how are you
 EverygreenHills
04:18:29 
Im gonna poof! cya later chat!
 Moth
04:18:26 
hi leaf!
 Nevermore.
04:18:08 Never/Nev
Technician

You'll be set for a bit with 12k moves xD
 Leafpool
04:17:59 Leaf she/her
Hi Amy!
 Amygdala
04:17:45 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Understandable
 Leafpool
04:17:39 Leaf she/her
Hi moth
!
 Moth
04:17:08 
Poe
my first thought was Shrine but that doesn't really match your theme lol
 technoblade
04:17:05 Lil Techy | Techno
amy

cause 12k would drop me to 45k mush which is prettier than 42k
 Amygdala
04:16:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Why not 15k...round it up a bit😉
 Poe
04:16:09 
-WP Click-
Gotta figure out a good name for this girl.
 technoblade
04:15:40 Lil Techy | Techno
raven

mmm so 12k moves

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Arctic Fox : -4
Jaguar : +2
Mamba : -2
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    472    473    474    475    476   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 12:22 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmaooo, literally-
H is gonna be a good mix of really fucking confused, appreciative, and mildly concerned, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 12:26 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahh, that seems fair lmao
-
Koler; "Yeah, and apparently this guy named Andi that had been staying with Viar for a while was like, looking for that same redhead? I'm not even sure what happened."
H; "What."
-
The amount of confusion as Koler just goes about telling H what all happened without them there would be hilarious XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 12:38 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, totally. H just standing there in utter confusion
Also-
Koler: "Oh, and, side note, I also practically adopted this child, and she's going to stay in contact, and, since you're my partner and all (we... Are still partners, right??), you technically have a kid now too."
H: "I- Somehow that's not even the weirdest thing you've told me today-"
Koler: "Oh, and that child is currently traveling with Briar (who's a former gang member who joined shortly after you left, by the way) and that same redhead... And I think Andi is still looking for him... So it's possible that Andi's a major threat... I probably should have checked on that before I left, now that I think about it."
H: "..."
H: "Koler, my darling, love of my life.... what the fuck-"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 12:42 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yessss-
And they eventually meet and all and it's just-
Koler; "Are those new scars? Man, what happened while I was gone?"
Garvin; "Hm? Oh, yeah, it was uh... Uh... What was his name again?"
Briar; "Andi, I think?"
Garvin; "Yeah, yeah. That bitch."
H, standing off to the side; "What."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 01:00 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
H about to go full angel, because, did they run away? Yes, they were paranoid about accidentally hurting someone they cared about by destroying Viar and, also, their mental health was total shit and, due to constant manipulation, yeah, well, they didn't feel like they could do much-
But, are they an extremely overprotective (to a scary point) person with an extremely in tune feeling of justice (again, to a scary point) who has also healed quite a bit mentally at this point?
Absolutely.
They are not going to be happy when they find out that the guy who finally freed their lovely boyfriend and a while group of abused people from Viar's grip ended up getting hurt due to someone who, in their mind, was also associated with Viar-

Edited at March 10, 2024 01:01 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 01:07 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I love that-
Garvin accidentally adding another person to the tally of 'People That Care' without even realizing it lmao
Everyone on the tally are probably just very confused as to how Garvin hasn't realized haha
Imagine Andi shows up a third time and everyone just beats him up XD
To be fair though, I haven't really decided if Andi will die after the Andi Arc or not. So if he's already dead, H won't have too much to worry about haha-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 01:12 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahh, and Akira and Nico are gonna be particularly annoyed at the fact that Garvin won't accept that people care about him, lmao
Well, if he doesn't die after the Andi Arc and he shows up again, he probably doesn't stand much chance-
Lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 01:15 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Good to know, haha-
Means I'm writing this short story right lol
-
Yeahh- The one thing he's got going for him in the way of chances is Weakness and the fact that he doesn't like to try anything whenever big crowds of people would try to stop him. And after the Andi Arc, where he'd be attributing his failure to Nico and Ingall? Yeahhh, he would be even more picky about the opportune time haha...
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 01:25 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, interesting, lol
Yeah, those two will absolutely smother Garvin until he accepts they love him. Meanwhile, Ingall will care just as much but have more chill and actually think before acting, trying to figure out what'll work for Garvin more than just throwing gifts, compliments, and physical touch around (not that those are bad in Gall's mind... Except maybe physical touch, but he won't just jump to conclusions about what Garvin needs, haha)
-
Hmmm, yeahhh, cue concerned partners never letting Garvin out of their sight for a good while, lmaoooo
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 10, 2024 01:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The short story is almost done. It's a lot of hurt/comfort. Aki is the first one to speak and the first one to really start the comfort part lol
It's adorable so far. And sad still. But uh. Yeah.
-
Just one of them gets a glimpse of Andi and then never lets Garvin out of their sight because 'Nahhh, not happening'
I mean, totally fair- Especially with how they find the three, namely Garvin. Oh boy.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    472    473    474    475    476   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us