Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Rykio
12:19:04 An Attic.
Felt that, Sam. 😂 After being back after a couple of years, I hardly know anyone anymore.
 Everlasting Torment
12:17:22 Anubis, Samael
vixen yep
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:16:54 Chat's snack
-Click-

Yippee :<
 Feiella
12:14:47 Fei the writer
People leave and people come. It is the cycle of WolfPlay
 Everlasting Torment
12:14:13 Anubis, Samael
luna do you rember me XD
 Transcendence
12:14:05 free palestine
Fast pvp lol
 The Night Walker
12:12:02 Anemoia/Aedra
Salom
Its much better lol
So many newbies who left- s o b and a bunch of people I dont even interact with
 SilverMountain
12:11:23 Silver/Pyro/Luna
The problem with mine Gh0st, is that I do know everyone on my list even if they aren't active I remember all our conversations too😑
 Salom_
12:09:25 Sal, Salmon
Aedra
I bet that's nice! I need to sort mine too. It's easy to have people that you don't even know who they are
 The Night Walker
12:08:48 Anemoia/Aedra
Friends list is now half of what it was and now I am happy its sorted!
 Frostyhills24
12:08:23 Frosty, (She/Her)
the link didn't paste-

-WP Click-
 SilverMountain
12:08:13 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I'm so sleep deprived I read that as 'Hello fellow slaves'🤣
 Frostyhills24
12:08:04 Frosty, (She/Her)
Can I get some pays for this lovely boy? <3

v
 SilverBird
12:07:58 Dawn sun
Good night
 SilverMountain
12:07:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Bye Luna!
 Zeraphia
12:07:41 Vah is cold
Never

Ooof walking in the cold. That's a nope from me XD
 SilverBird
12:07:33 Dawn sun
Hey fellow silvers 😊
 Luna🌕
12:07:27 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m going to go be happy about the mela in my sleep goodnight chat
 Nevermore.
12:07:10 Never/Nev
Vah

I'd say nope too lmao
We were at the top of it and our driveway was split on another steep hill. I would park below on the paved roads if it got bad. Walked the 1/4 mile home in the cold.
 Salom_
12:06:26 Sal, Salmon
Pyro
The new avi is very cute :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +5
Wolverine : -5
Bobcat : +3
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    464    465    466    467    468   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 28, 2024 11:55 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmaoo, I love all of those so much-
Also, I've come to the realization that Viar's homo/transphobia may eventually become an issue even to the rest of the 'villains'
Dude's gonna see Amar come in with Ingall for the first time and just be like "God damn it, not one of those-" And then proceed to put on a smiling face and pretend like he's not absolutely appalled
How high risk is Viar for dying if he can't change? (This will definitely be, and already has been an issue for Koler, who is very much not straight-) Lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 28, 2024 12:17 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked the incorrect quotes!
Oh, yeah, for sure- Damasos is really the only one that counts as straight and cis, and he's actually pansexual. Not straight.
Honestly, I'd say the risk of Viar dying would be most dependent on whether or not my arena villains change or not.
If they don't change, then it's pretty low. So long as Viar doesn't disrespect them, they don't really care how he is.
If they do change? More specifically- If the Theophrons change?
Very high, I'd say. They got a track record lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 28, 2024 12:22 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair, lmao
He wouldn't disrespect anyone who's of use to him, so that shouldn't be a problem at least.
Though, if they do end up changing, Kalor would totally join, especially with Euthymenes taking part. He's a bit of a coward (but, well, he has good reason-), but as long as one person steps up, specifically at the point in time where, though grieving, he isn't completely broken down, he'd definitely join, especially if the person who acts is someone he cares about.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 28, 2024 12:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, it all depends on if the Theophrons are redeemed lol
-
Hm? Kalor cares about Euthymenes? What have we created? I feel like I missed something or forgot something and we may have discussed this already but now I'm confused lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 28, 2024 12:32 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, not right at the beginning, for sure. Kalor's gonna be way too paranoid to get close to anyone at first, I just mean I can totally see him being fond of Euthymenes in the future, at least, based on what I've seen of him so far.
Will this be expressed outwardly? I have no clue, but he'll definitely end up at least admiring Euthymenes and Ingall eventually
Maybe others too, but that's dependent on a lot of things, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 28, 2024 12:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's very fair- Anyone who seems like they have their life together, or seems like a calmer person, or is just clean about things tends to be who Euthymenes gets along with more lol
Nikomedes is mutually friends with Damasos and Euthymenes meanwhile Hesiodos is mostly just friends with Damasos. So that probably helps to imagine how those two are
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 28, 2024 06:46 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I see
Well, Euthymenes and Ingall will most definitly get along then, lmao
I mean, beginning of the RP Ingall even has his life together, it's great! Until it's not-
Lol
Koler's pretty calm for the most part too, he just shys away from everyone at the moment, especially right now since Baylor died just, like, a month ago, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 28, 2024 06:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah! Let's go! Ingall, Koler, and Euthymenes becoming friends! Eventually.
I will say, if Euthymenes and Ingall are friends by the time Ingall's life falls apart- Amar better watch himself. Euthymenes is 100% on Ingall's side at that point in time. No question about it.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 1, 2024 10:49 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yayy!
That's so fair-
And so deserved. I will say, if they are friends at that point, Gall might actually be a tiny but better than usual. See, usually he's got Maya, who keeps him from crumbling completely, so, in this case, if he's got Euthymenes, that may have the same effect.
Obviously, he still won't be doing well, losing your entire family and then being manipulated and abused by the one person you trusted more than anything does a number on you no matter what, but a support system is still good, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionMarch 1, 2024 11:04 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, definitely fair.
But, honestly- If they're friends by the time Ingall's family dies, Euthymenes might end up, uh, intervening on Amar's behavior.
-
We can probably make the forum soon for this- I just need to figure out how to do Euthymenes' character sheet and overall how I want to write him. Not used to having him as a full main character lol

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    464    465    466    467    468   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us