Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
04:14:51 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Great, theres a thunder storm going on and it just started be we already have a leak in the roof and the power went out for a spit second e,e
 MLadySkylar
04:14:20 P'Sky
DH and a Chimera from wolves I forgot were pregnant xD
 distant-lands
04:09:27 katy | beetle
Urux,
thank you ^^
 Urux
04:08:25 Urox
Katy
They're adorable! I love it <3
 distant-lands
04:07:53 katy | beetle
-Click-
i keep looking at it ugh </3

just drew him and i already wanna draw him some more art
 Continental Wolves
04:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I've bred an Amela+Chim 2 & a BP+ Chim (was either 5 or 10)
 Sabbath
04:04:53 Rook
I find two bigfoot in one level, within 20 tiles of each other, and not ONE brown bear?? I'm losing it
 Sabbath
04:01:47 Rook
I had a BP + viti at one point as well, but I can't put her in my memorial garden :p
 Existence
03:58:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I would love to see an albino with Chimera 10 and a mela with chimera 1 o.o
 Existence
03:57:43 Exist / Kuskyn
Sabbath aww he is adorable!!
 Urux
03:57:28 Urox
Oo so many good double defects - they're so interesting
 Salem
03:57:07 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Sabbath
03:56:55 Rook
-WP Click-
I miss my baby >.<
 Existence
03:55:56 Exist / Kuskyn
Urux he was~
 Urux
03:54:54 Urox
Exist
Whoa - now that one is sick!
 Existence
03:53:50 Exist / Kuskyn
The other cool double I know of was a black phase with Chimera
-WP Click-
 Urux
03:52:33 Urox
Exist
I feel so special lol

Shame my guy is a higher gen, certainly not G60+ though
 Existence
03:52:31 Exist / Kuskyn
Urux, I funny enough did the same thing with Drailvyn's mother because my boy Fae has just passed xD
 Existence
03:51:43 Exist / Kuskyn
I know of two that were bred one was bred around the same time as Drailvyn, it was a 2G Axanthic Chimera, I don't exactly remember his owner but he was customized, the other was a 50-60 gen wolf that wasn't customised from what I remember ^^
 Urux
03:51:21 Urox
Exist
I had just gotten home and bred the mum and immediately popped her with a fert fig too. It was such a surprise lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -2
Anaconda : +2
Death Adder : -1
    Spring   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    459    460    461    462    463   ..   607 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 23, 2024 09:51 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, that's always the hard part, lol
-
Also, surprise attack! More info on Haila, Koler, and the gang in the form of song! :)

---

Song; Alice of Human Sacrifice (English Lyrics) by Razzy and Co.

Characters;

Haila, Koler, Baylor, Viar, Penelope, Mateo, and Cheyanne

Context;

This song explains the history of the gang. Specifically focusing on some of the original members. This would take place shortly after the meeting.

This also kinda highlights Koler and Haila's relationship, at least briefly. Because, surprise, even as Viar's right hand, Koler's not a total asshole! He's self-preserving, anxious, and a bit of a coward. So yeah, he's an onlooker, but he's not nearly as terrible as you may assume. And you get to see some of why now!

Side note: I'll probably make a Koler-centered short story at some point, specifically about him and his twin, Baylor :)

Ooo, and maybe one with the original gang group! That could be fun too, lmao

Enjoy!

---

*We start with Haila and Koler sitting in a small, comfortable room. Koler has been trying to communicate with Haila, who's been ordered to stay in her room for the foreseeable future, but she's refused any interaction until now. She finally snapped and questioned why Koler would ever support Viar and his games. Why he didn't do something about it. Koler, realizing it was probably about time to tell her the truth, resolved to explain the gang's origin. Also, he's using the idea of Viar's Wonderland because that's kinda how Viar pitched it. If you're struggling, just join me and I'll make everything better, show you a place of perfection and security that you haven't had before.*

Koler, taking a deep breath and beginning to tell his story, starting with introducing Viar. Yes, he does put everything into an almost fairytale story format to make everything more bearable for himself to tell: "Once upon a time, there was a boy. He was a very small boy, and he began to worry."

Koler, quoting Viar: "What if people don't remember me?'

Koler: "But then he had a thought. If he could bring people to and around him then they could never, ever forget him again."

Koler, pausing before nodding to himself and using his power to create an image of a tall, muscular girl with red hair and an angry face, Penelope: "The first to join him walked into 'Viar's Wonderland' bravely, with a fearsome sword held tightly in her hand, slicing down whatever laid in her unyielding wrath. Leaving chaos in her wake by a red, bloody path."

Koler, shifting his hand to change the image to Penelope sitting on the ground, face void of emotion, obviously emotionally drained and lost: "Then Lo strayed too far, lost within the emotion. Giving into all her sins, locking her away for good, much like the gruesome path that marked her evil ways. Still, her life remains a mystery 'till this very day."

Koler shifts his hand to produce another image, expression softening as a shorter man with bright eyes and a gentle smile appears, Mateo: "Second to follow was a tame and tender gentleman, singing songs to all of us who lived in 'Wonderland.' Every day he’d sing away to all the girls and boys. One by one, he’s spreading "evil" slowly with his voice."

Koler, expression growing sad again, shifting to show an image of Mateo clutching his head in obvious distress: "Whenever he would sing, people gathered round until madness took ahold of him and shot him dead to the ground. Blood stained the roses to a bright and somber red.

Koler, almost bitterly: "Once loved and enjoyed by all, the man was left for dead."

Koler, shifting to show an image of a small, slim girl with golden hair, smiling brightly, Cheyanne: "The third was a lovely girl from 'Wonderland'. Beautiful, the girl was born into a life of money, she charmed all the people to her every beck and call."

Koler, once again shifting to show Cheyanne now looking rather sad, hanging off of Viar's arm, obviously treated like a prized possession by him, referencing how she was dubbed royalty since Viar was the leader and she was his partner: "Then she birthed a kingdom that would rise above them all. Anne was then crowned and turned into a queen, ruling all the people there. Lost within a crazy dream. So afraid of death the girl was mindless and warped. Once a gorgeous ruler, now she’s just an ugly corpse."

Koler, pausing and letting the images to smile sadly at Haila who's watching with wide eyes, explaining how he got the invite to the gang: "The bright forest path, that’s where the journey starts. A tea party with blue roses, where the forest parts. Got an invite from "The Queen," Cheyanne, but I was actually the trump card, the tool, their "Ace of Hearts.""

Koler, sighing and dropping his eyes to avoid eye contact as a new image appears in his palm. A young Koler appears, grinning with an arm draped around a very similar-looking boy who looks rather annoyed while still seeming slightly amused. Koler and Baylor: "The fourth to fall to him was a pair of siblings who were twins. Straying into 'Wonderland' is where their tale begins. Wandering across the world they passed through many doors. Curious of this new place, they traveled and explored. The stubborn older and the clever younger were close to seeing the nature of the true 'Viar' at hand."

Koler, tearing up and sifting his hand to reveal an image of Baylor laying motionless on the grass while Koler kneels over him sobbing: "One will never wake up from this dream as the planned, the other will forever wander hopelessly in 'Viar's Wonderland.'"

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 23, 2024 10:35 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I loved the song lyric thing! And I would totally love a Koler shirt story haha
-
Also, I may have come up with an idea for how to do a RP with the Theophron twins
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 24, 2024 02:37 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked it! I'm totally gonna write one, I just have to figure out what I want to give you first, lmao
Also, you've probably figured it out by now, but the only really terrible one in the gang is Viar, everyone else was dragged into his system and does what he says to preserve their own or their family members life. Though, there are still a few not so great people there too, haha
Oh, and Koler totally has a soft spot for Marco and Lilac, 'cus, you know, another set of twins who got dragged into Viar's trap. He's the reason they moved up at all, actually. And he does totally see Haila as his daughter, or at least his little sister. We'll get a short scene with them when Briar and Garvin take over, probably from Koler's POV :)
-
Well, whatever you decide, I'm in!
I think it would be fun to do something with the group of "villains/bad guys" that really just have an extremely fucked up backstory. No idea what the actual plot would be though, but now I really wanna write something with Koler too, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 24, 2024 03:59 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I love all of that! Can't wait for all of it. It's going to be so cool!
-
Well here's my idea-
Canon divergent timeline. Taking place within the backstory of some villains or people or whatever.
How old are Koler and Viar and all them currently?
The Theophron twins are both 33 in AFCS (being just 10 years older than Aries)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 24, 2024 05:25 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Viar's 27, so only a little older than Briar, and Koler's currently 25.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 24, 2024 05:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, so the canon divergent timeline wouldn't work for all of them then hmmmm-
So, two choices then.
--
1. Canon divergent timeline within the arena only. Meaning that it'd be following characters within the arena. Reason for canon divergence? I don't know how anything would really go with whatever characters you use there too
-
2. We come up with a new plot and everything that works for every 'villain' (the '' is there due to some not being complete villains and whatnot) that we want to use in it
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 24, 2024 09:14 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh, Viar was hella young when he started the gang... Well, technically his older brother started it (or, rather pushed Viar to start it), but that's a different story, so-
-
Mmm, I mean, either would work for me. I could also adjust ages as needed, if that's easier. Their ages are pretty loose, and Viar's only as young as he is because I wanted to drive home the point of how young he was when all this bullshit started, and, again, with the help of his older brother, so it wouldn't be too hard to change ages. I can shift my timeline around decently easily :)
-
Do you have any ideas on what to do if we made a new plot though? Just curious, because, again, I'm fine with whatever, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 24, 2024 09:28 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, not like the arena, which has been switching the people running it for generations.
-
Well, if we do 1 then you'd probably have characters that aren't Viar and Koler.
If you switch the ages up and we do a canon divergent/alternate timeline that could potentially work, but we'd have to work out how it diverges/what's different/when it's taking place and all that
-
Mmmm
Good question haha-
Uhhh
I have no idea
It'd have to be something that would actually cause these people to meet lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 24, 2024 10:31 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I don't mind playing more characters at all, lmao
Actually, I prefer it because then I can bounce between character's personal storylines and my scattered brain keeps motivation for longer, haha
Also, I kinda think Amar would fit into this group. He's a rich, powerful business owner of a popular business and also a total asshole-
Anyways, that's definitely an option :)
-
Okay, so I actually thought up an extremely, and I mean extremely underdeveloped idea. It's literally a shower thought, and we can change it up or throw it out or whatever, but I figured I'd write it down anyway to help brainstorm more ideas so we have more options, lol
-
So, one of the 'villains' comes up with a plan for the most powerful, like-minded (or supposedly like-minded) people to meet up and create a kind of mass group to work toward a common goal (I don't know what that would be, maybe literally just taking over the world or some shit XD), each of the 'villains' having a branch of control (weaponry/army control, speeches/advertising/winning people over type of thing... you know, the faceman,- tech/development, etc.)
With this idea, I was also thinking that there would be an opposing group. Maybe people who got a hint on what was going on and were like "Oh shit, this is really bad for literally everyone, let's not-"
And there could also be a kinda turning moment for certain 'villains.' Maybe some of them were told to keep an eye on potential threats, wormed their way into the opposing group, and recognized that these people weren't bad at all, or maybe they didn't agree with what happening in the first place and just didn't have a way to express it or were panicking about it and kept quiet to avoid getting hurt.
Basically, corrupt group forms to work toward common goal, opposing team works to figure out how to shut corrupt group down, a few of corrupt group don't actually want to be in corrupt group/have a change of heart (they probably become the best way to defeat corrupt group once they sway and change sides with inside info and shit). Que the fighting, lmao
-
Again, I'm not remotely attached to this idea, just throwing out anything that comes to mind, so don't worry about it if you don't wanna do this :)
Thoughts?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 24, 2024 10:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, no, I meant like- In idea #1, it'd be arena focused and you may not have Viar and Koler as characters
-
I love that idea-
And, honestly... I might have a way to make that work.
Each of these 'villain' would be younger. For one.
Because, I don't know about the rest of them, but the Theophrons wouldn't be looking to team up unless absolutely necessary once theymve settled into their power. When they first take over the arena, however, they totally would be open to making alliances with other groups. In fact, they do. It was part of their rebranding of and solidifying their control over the arena.
Not too sure what the common goal would be yet, but there is that. But since they'd be younger versions, it might be easier to figure it out.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    459    460    461    462    463   ..   607 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us