Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
06:23:58 Bug-a-boo
Salom
oh I need
 BuggyOs
06:23:33 Bug-a-boo
hey guys. Left work early cause I didn't feel good, but hey, its not covid!
 Salom_
06:23:19 Sal, Salmon
-Click-
I got actual invitations for my birthday because I found some at a thrift, and they're so cute! You're never too old for fun birthday stuff
 Salom_
06:22:09 Sal, Salmon
Kaos
Yeah you can message me if you like <3
 Jack-A-Boo
06:21:29 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
my wifi is slow due to rain :(
 Transcendence
06:20:02 free palestine
Pvp timee 💀
 Jack-A-Boo
06:17:18 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

retire?
 Kháos
06:14:29 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone available to talk to?
 Jack-A-Boo
06:13:05 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-Click-

I think I need a better name for him and maybe redo his color design
 worms
06:11:27 starboy ☆
Ugh life is so not girlypop right now 😒
 Anxiety
06:09:22 ancient as hell
I don't believe so, Enigma :)
 Jack-A-Boo
06:09:06 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 2,246

I'm so poor
 Enigma
06:07:12 
Is there a tax on apple sales?
 Anton pack
06:04:05 
Anyways, cya guys. It's like 1am now
 Destinations End
06:03:39 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Anton pack
06:00:48 
Ye, definitely that
 distant-lands
06:00:28 katy | beetle
yeah, the apple market is a bit overpriced right now. i'd suggest saving up and wait until people start selling them for 600-800 again.
 Stygian Forest
06:00:26 
Eternity!
 Anton pack
05:59:46 
Wow. 1 apple for 1000 mush
Cheapest option
 Anton pack
05:58:07 
Thanks for the help. I am still relatively new

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +2
Ocelot : -2
Leopard : -2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    445    446    447    448    449   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 8, 2024 08:24 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha! Why thank you!
Working on the staff right now (12 total, 4 group and 8 individual, 2 good group ones and 2 bad group ones, 4 good individual ones and 4 bad individual ones)
So I'm trying to figure out who is getting who when it comes to the individual ones since each character will have a morning group session, an evening group session, and a individual session in between at some point during the day.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 9, 2024 11:36 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
No problem, lmao
Ooo, nice! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 9, 2024 11:51 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah- It's very fun so far
Sol has two options for the individual ones. Either Dr. Chang, a good one. Or Dr. Stone, a bad one.
I'll share everything I have at some point, probably once I finish the important staff NPCs. Which the therapists are done, so just the nurses and security left lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 9, 2024 12:49 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm, to give Sol more trauma or actually get them help... Mmm
Yeah, alright, Dr. Stone it is XD
Alright, sounds good! I look forward to seeing everything!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 9, 2024 01:44 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, let's wait a bit before we decide anything lmao
I'll keep this in mind though lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 9, 2024 02:26 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, lmaooo
I suppose it would be good to actually see the characters before deciding, huh? I'm just excited XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 9, 2024 02:49 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Here are the Therapists of the staff!

Hospital Staff

Therapists

While I am calling them Therapists here, these are the psychologists, psychiatrists, and the overall more important staff members to the RP. I’m just jotting them down as Therapists since that’s the easiest thing to do.

--

Dr. Victoria Blake

Age; 40.

Power; Aura of Serenity - Dr. Blake emits an aura of serenity that soothes and calms group therapy participants, promoting relaxation and openness.

Personality; Warm, outgoing, and personable. She establishes strong rapport with her patients, using humor and positivity to promote engagement and motivation in therapy.

Personality; Empathetic, compassionate, and nurturing. She creates a safe and supportive environment for her patients, fostering trust and collaboration in therapy sessions.

Appearance; Medium height, with warm brown eyes and shoulder-length curly brown hair streaked with gray. She has a gentle smile and wears professional attire, usually consisting of blouses, slacks, and blazers.

Background; Dr. Blake grew up in a supportive family environment and developed a passion for psychology from a young age. She pursued her education in clinical psychology and gained experience working in various mental health settings before joining the staff at the mental hospital. Her empathetic nature and dedication to helping others make her a valued member of the therapy team.

Role; Dr. Blake serves as the lead therapist and clinical director at the mental hospital. She oversees the therapy programs and ensures that patients receive high-quality care. Dr. Blake also conducts group therapy sessions, providing support and guidance to patients.

Equipped To Handle; Mood disorders, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, trauma- and stressor-related disorders, dissociative disorders, personality disorders, schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders.

Group or Individual Therapy; Group.

Approach; In group sessions, Dr. Blake leads DBT skills groups where patients learn and practice emotion regulation techniques. She creates a validating and structured environment where patients can support each other in applying DBT skills to real-life situations.

Assigned To; Evening Group Therapy Sessions.

Dr. Jonathan Bishop

Age; 35.

Power; Telepathic Insight - Dr. Bishop can read the surface thoughts of his individual patients, gaining deeper insights into their mental and emotional state.

Personality; Analytical, methodical, and detail-oriented. He approaches therapy with a systematic mindset, focusing on evidence-based techniques and problem-solving strategies.

Appearance; Tall and lean, with piercing blue eyes and short, neatly styled brown hair. He has a serious expression and often wears glasses. His attire is typically formal, with dress shirts and trousers.

Background; Dr. Bishop comes from a family of scientists and engineers, but he found his calling in psychology during his undergraduate studies. He pursued advanced degrees in clinical psychology and conducted research in cognitive-behavioral therapy techniques. His analytical approach to therapy is influenced by his background in research and his desire to make a measurable impact on his patients’ lives.

Role; Dr. Bishop is a senior therapist specializing in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and exposure therapy. He conducts individual therapy sessions to help patients develop coping skills and overcome challenges.

Equipped To Handle; Anxiety disorders, mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma- and stressor-related disorders, personality disorders, adjustment disorders, dissociative disorders, obsessive-compulsive and related disorders.

Group or Individual Therapy; Individual.

Approach; Dr. Bishop utilizes exposure therapy to help patients gradually confront and overcome anxiety-provoking situations or intrusive thoughts. He integrates cognitive restructuring to challenge maladaptive beliefs and promote adaptive coping strategies.

Assigned To;

Dr. Sofia Rodriguez

Age; 32.

Power; Emotional Projection - Dr. Rodriguez can project soothing and comforting emotions onto her individual patients, easing their psychological distress and promoting emotional well-being.

Personality; Warm, outgoing, and personable. She establishes strong rapport with her patients, using humor and positivity to promote engagement and motivation in therapy.

Appearance; Petite and energetic, with expressive dark eyes and long, flowing black hair. She has a warm and inviting smile, and her demeanor is approachable. Dr. Rodriguez dresses in colorful and stylish clothing, reflecting her vibrant personality.

Background; Dr. Rodriguez grew up in a multicultural family and developed a strong sense of empathy and understanding for people from diverse backgrounds. She pursued her education in counseling psychology and gained experience working with underserved communities before joining the mental hospital staff. Dr. Rodriguez’s warm and outgoing personality allows her to connect with patients from all walks of life.

Role; Dr. Rodriguez is a therapist with a focus on multicultural counseling and trauma-informed care. She conducts individual therapy sessions, providing culturally sensitive support to patients from diverse backgrounds.

Equipped To Handle; Mood disorders, trauma- and stressor-related disorders, dissociative disorders, substance use disorders, anxiety disorders, adjustment disorders, eating disorders.

Approach; Dr. Rodriguez utilizes cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) to address maladaptive thoughts and behaviors associated with eating disorders. She incorporates exposure and response prevention (ERP) exercises to help patients confront and overcome food-related fears.

Assigned To;

Dr. Helena Ramirez

Age; 45.

Power; Empowerment Aura - Dr. Ramirez emits an aura of empowerment within the group, boosting their confidence, motivation, and sense of purpose.

Personality; Patient, gentle, and understanding. She takes a gentle and patient approach in therapy, providing unconditional support and validation to her patients as they navigate their mental health challenges.

Appearance; Medium build, with kind hazel eyes and shoulder-length wavy auburn hair. She exudes a calm and nurturing presence, and her attire is professional yet comfortable, often consisting of cardigans and skirts or dresses.

Background; Dr. Ramirez was inspired to pursue a career in mental health after witnessing the struggles of a close family member with mental illness. She dedicated herself to studying psychology and earned her doctorate in clinical psychology. Her personal experiences drive her passion for helping others, and she strives to provide compassionate and understanding care to her patients.

Role; Dr. Ramirez is a therapist specializing in trauma-focused therapy and mindfulness-based approaches. She leads trauma processing groups to help patients heal from past traumas and develop resilience.

Equipped To Handle; Mood disorders, trauma- and stressor-related disorders, anxiety disorders, adjustment disorders, substance-related disorders, dissociative disorders, schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders.

Approach; In group settings, Dr. Ramirez facilitates process-oriented groups that encourage self-expression and mutual support. She fosters a sense of community and belonging, emphasizing the importance of interpersonal connections in healing from trauma and stress.

Assigned To; Morning Group Therapy Sessions.

Dr. Evelyn Sterling

Age; 38.

Power; Enhanced Perception - Dr. Sterling possesses heightened perception, allowing her to pick up on subtle cues and nuances during individual therapy sessions, facilitating deeper insights.

Personality; Assertive, confident, and direct. She challenges her patients to confront their issues head-on, pushing them out of their comfort zones in order to facilitate growth and change.

Appearance; Athletic and confident, with sharp features and piercing green eyes. She keeps her blonde hair short and styled in a no-nonsense fashion. Dr. Sterling’s attire is modern and sleek, reflecting her assertive personality.

Background; Dr. Sterling comes from a background in competitive sports and has always been driven by a desire to achieve excellence. She excelled academically and pursued a career in psychology, viewing therapy as a way to help individuals reach their full potential. Dr. Sterling’s assertive nature and high expectations push her patients to challenge themselves and strive for growth.

Role; Dr. Sterling is an assertiveness training therapist who helps patients build confidence and assert themselves in their relationships and daily lives. She conducts individual therapy sessions to empower patients.

Equipped To Handle; Anxiety disorders, mood disorders, personality disorders, trauma- and stressor-related disorders, dissociative disorders, eating disorders, adjustment disorders.

Approach; Dr. Sterling utilizes cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) to address maladaptive thought patterns and behaviors. She helps patients develop coping strategies and tools to manage anxiety and mood symptoms effectively.

Assigned To;

Dr. Mei Ling Chang

Age; 30.

Power; Aura Reading - Dr. Chang possesses the ability to read and interpret the auras of her individual patients, gaining insights into their emotional and physical well-being.

Personality; Creative, intuitive, and empathetic. She incorporates artistic expression and mindfulness techniques into her therapy sessions, helping her patients explore their emotions and experiences in innovative ways.

Appearance; Petite and graceful, with almond-shaped brown eyes and long, straight black hair. She has a serene and contemplative expression, and her attire is artistic and eclectic, often incorporating flowing fabrics and bold colors.

Background; Dr. Chang grew up in a family that valued creativity and self-expression. She pursued a career in art therapy, combining her passion for psychology with her love of the arts. Dr. Chang’s background in art therapy allows her to approach therapy from a unique and creative perspective, using artistic expression to help her patients explore their emotions and experiences.

Role; Dr. Chang is an art therapist who uses creative expression to help patients explore their emotions and experiences. She conducts individual art therapy sessions to promote self-discovery and healing.

Equipped To Handle; Mood disorders, anxiety disorders, dissociative disorders, trauma- and stressor-related disorders, schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders.

Approach; Dr. Chang utilizes acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) to help patients develop psychological flexibility and pursue valued life goals. She focuses on mindfulness and acceptance, encouraging patients to embrace their thoughts and emotions without judgment.

Assigned To; Sol.

Dr. Malcolm Stone

Age; 50.

Power; Emotion Manipulation - Dr. Stone manipulates the emotions of his individual patients, instilling fear, anger, or despair to control their behavior and thoughts.

Personality; Manipulative, authoritarian, and dismissive. He uses manipulative tactics and power dynamics to control his patients, exploiting their vulnerabilities for his own gain rather than providing genuine support.

Appearance; Tall and imposing, with cold blue eyes and a stern expression. He keeps his dark hair short and neatly trimmed. Dr. Stone’s attire is formal and conservative, typically consisting of suits and ties.

Background; Dr. Stone’s upbringing was marked by trauma and dysfunction, which ultimately shaped his worldview and approach to therapy. He struggled with mental health issues himself and entered the field of psychology with a desire to exert power and control over others. Dr. Stone’s manipulative and authoritarian behavior reflects his own unresolved issues and insecurities.

Role; Dr. Stone is a therapist known for his authoritarian and manipulative approach to therapy. He conducts individual therapy sessions, using power dynamics to control and manipulate patients.

Supposedly Equipped To Handle; Personality disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, trauma-related disorders, substance-related and addictive disorders, eating disorders, schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders.

Approach; Stone’s manipulative and uncaring demeanor worsens patients’ symptoms across the spectrum of disorders, as he exploits vulnerabilities for personal gain rather than addressing underlying issues.

Assigned To; Cal.

Dr. Timothy Harris

Age; 42.

Power; Psychic Aggression - Dr. Harris can unleash waves of psychic aggression against his individual patients, causing them intense mental anguish and distress.

Personality; Authoritarian, rigid, and judgmental. He imposes strict rules and expectations on his patients, often shaming them for their struggles and dismissing their perspectives.

Appearance; Stocky build, with a furrowed brow and thinning brown hair. He has a serious and judgmental demeanor, and his attire is practical and utilitarian, often consisting of button-down shirts and khakis.

Background; Dr. Harris comes from a privileged background and has always been accustomed to success. He views therapy as a means to exert his authority and impose his beliefs on others rather than genuinely helping them. Dr. Harris’s rigid and judgmental approach to therapy stems from his own narrow-minded views and lack of empathy.

Role; Dr. Harris is a therapist known for his judgmental and rigid approach to therapy. He conducts individual therapy sessions to challenge patients’ negative thought patterns.

Supposedly Equipped To Handle; Anxiety disorders, mood disorders, substance-related and addictive disorders, dissociative disorders, trauma-related disorders, personality disorders, and eating disorders.

Approach; Harris’s authoritarian approach and lack of empathy exacerbate symptoms across various disorders, as he dismisses patients’ concerns and fails to provide individualized care.

Assigned To;

Dr. Lawrence Carter

Age; 37.

Power; Emotional Drain - Dr. Carter can drain the emotions of those in his group, inducing feelings of lethargy, apathy, and emotional numbness, making them easier to control and manipulate.

Personality; Dismissive, invasive, and insensitive. He invalidates his patients’ emotions and experiences, failing to provide genuine empathy or support in therapy sessions.

Appearance; Average height, with tired brown eyes and unkempt brown hair. He often appears disheveled and distracted, with a distant expression. Dr. Carter’s attire is casual and unremarkable, typically consisting of sweaters and slacks.

Background; Dr. Carter grew up in an emotionally distant and neglectful household, leading to feelings of inadequacy and low self-esteem. He entered the field of psychology seeking validation and acceptance but lacks the empathy and compassion necessary to connect with his patients on a meaningful level. Dr. Carter’s dismissive and insensitive demeanor reflects his own unresolved issues and emotional wounds.

Role; Dr. Carter is a therapist known for his dismissive and insensitive demeanor in therapy sessions. He leads emotion regulation groups to help patients manage their emotions more effectively.

Supposedly Equipped To Handle; Mood disorders, anxiety disorders, trauma-related disorders, personality disorders, substance-related and addictive disorders, dissociative disorders, eating disorders, schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders.

Approach; Carter’s lack of sensitivity creates a negative atmosphere that discourages support-seeking from peers and undermines progress across various disorders.

Assigned To; Evening Group Therapy Sessions if Dr. Blake is Absent.

Dr. Isabella Blackwood

Age; 55.

Power; Emotional Turmoil - Dr. Blackwood incites emotional turmoil within group sessions, stirring up negative emotions and exacerbating conflicts among participants to maintain control over the group.

Personality; Confrontational, judgmental, and shaming. She uses confrontational tactics and harsh criticism to “motivate” her patients, often exacerbating their symptoms and causing further distress.

Appearance; Tall and imposing, with piercing gray eyes and a stern expression. She keeps her black hair pulled back in a tight bun. Dr. Blackwood’s attire is austere and formal, usually consisting of tailored suits and minimal jewelry.

Background; Dr. Blackwood’s background is shrouded in mystery, with little known about her personal history or motivations. She maintains a facade of professionalism and authority, using confrontational tactics and harsh criticism to assert her dominance over others. Dr. Blackwood’s confrontational approach to therapy may stem from her own unresolved issues and insecurities.

Role; Dr. Blackwood is a confrontational therapist who uses harsh criticism to “motivate” patients. She leads confrontation therapy groups to push patients out of their comfort zones.

Supposedly Equipped To Handle; Substance-related and addictive disorders, mood disorders, personality disorders, dissociative disorders, anxiety disorders, trauma-related disorders, eating disorders, schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders.

Approach; Blackwood’s judgmental attitude creates a stigmatizing environment that deters support-seeking and exacerbates symptoms across various disorders.

Assigned To; Morning Group Therapy Sessions if Dr. Ramirez is Absent.

Dr. Samantha Knight

Age; 40.

Power; Psychic Emotional Influence - Dr. Knight can manipulate the emotions of her individual patients using psychic abilities, amplifying feelings of guilt, anxiety, or despair to undermine their mental stability.

Personality; Manipulative, retraumatizing, and untrustworthy. She manipulates her patients’ emotions and exploits their vulnerabilities, retraumatizing them rather than providing genuine therapeutic support.

Appearance; Slim and elegant, with icy blue eyes and sleek blonde hair. She has a calculating and manipulative demeanor, and her attire is sophisticated and chic, often featuring designer clothing and accessories.

Background; Dr. Knight’s background is marked by trauma and abuse, which have left lasting scars on her psyche. She entered the field of psychology seeking power and control over others as a means of coping with her own unresolved trauma. Dr. Knight’s manipulative and retraumatizing behavior reflects her own struggles with mental health and her inability to form healthy relationships.

Role; Dr. Knight is a therapist known for her manipulative and retraumatizing behavior in therapy sessions. She conducts individual therapy sessions, exploiting patients’ vulnerabilities for her own gain.

Supposedly Equipped To Handle; Trauma-related disorders, anxiety disorders, mood disorders, personality disorders, dissociative disorders, substance-related and addictive disorders, and eating disorders.

Approach; Knight’s manipulative tactics retraumatize patients and worsen symptoms across different disorders, as she fails to create a safe therapeutic environment.

Assigned To;

Dr. Benjamin Foster

Age; 41.

Power; Psychosomatic Affliction - Dr. Foster can induce psychosomatic symptoms in his individual patients, causing physical ailments such as pain, nausea, or paralysis through psychological suggestion and manipulation.

Personality; Boundary-violating, exploitative, and unethical. He crosses professional boundaries and exploits his position of power for personal gain, causing harm to his patients rather than providing genuine therapeutic care.

Appearance; Muscular build, with tired brown eyes. He has a disarming smile that belies his manipulative nature. Dr. Foster’s attire is casual and nondescript, often consisting of polo shirts and slacks.

Background; Dr. Foster’s background is characterized by a history of boundary violations and unethical behavior. He entered the field of psychology with ulterior motives, seeking to exploit his position of power for personal gain. Dr. Foster’s exploitative and unethical conduct reflects his own moral bankruptcy and disregard for the well-being of others.

Role; Dr. Foster is a therapist known for his boundary-violating and exploitative conduct in therapy sessions. He conducts individual therapy sessions, crossing professional boundaries and causing harm to patients.

Supposedly Equipped To Handle; Eating disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, dissociative disorders, trauma-related disorders, substance-related and addictive disorders, and personality disorders.

Approach; Foster’s boundary violations and exploitative behavior trigger disordered behaviors and fail to provide appropriate support across different disorders.

Assigned To;

Sarah Johnson

Age; 32.

Power; Emotionally Grounding - Dr. Johnson has the power to provide emotional grounding and stability to her individual patients, helping them find inner peace and balance amidst turmoil.

Personality; Sarah Johnson is known for her compassionate and empathetic personality. She is patient and understanding, with a natural ability to connect with children and teenagers. Sarah is highly supportive and encouraging, always seeking to empower her young clients and help them recognize their strengths. She is nonjudgmental and open-minded, creating a safe space where children and teens feel comfortable expressing themselves without fear of criticism. Sarah is also resilient and resourceful, adept at navigating the complexities of childhood and adolescent mental health issues with sensitivity and professionalism. Overall, she is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of the young people she serves, striving to instill hope and foster resilience in the face of adversity.

Appearance; Sarah is in her early thirties, with a warm and approachable demeanor. She has a friendly smile and kind eyes that instantly put children and teens at ease. Sarah dresses casually yet professionally, often wearing comfortable clothing that allows her to interact freely with her young clients.

Background; Sarah Johnson has a Master’s degree in Social Work with a specialization in Child and Adolescent Therapy. She has extensive experience working with children and teenagers in various settings, including schools, community centers, and mental health clinics. Sarah is passionate about advocating for the needs of young people and helping them navigate the challenges they face.

Role; Sarah serves as the social worker and child to teen therapist at the mental hospital. She works closely with the young patients, providing individual therapy sessions and facilitating support groups tailored to their unique needs. Sarah is dedicated to creating a safe and nurturing environment where children and teens feel heard, valued, and supported as they work through their struggles.

Equipped To Handle; Adolescent mood disorders, adolescent anxiety disorders, trauma- and stressor-related disorders, eating disorders, and other such disorders that can affect adolescents.

Group or Individual Therapy; Both.

Approach; Sarah takes a client-centered and trauma-informed approach to therapy, recognizing the importance of building trust and rapport with her young clients. She utilizes evidence-based techniques such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), play therapy, and expressive arts therapy to help children and teens explore their thoughts and emotions in a safe and supportive environment. Sarah also works closely with families and caregivers to provide them with the tools and resources they need to support their child’s mental health and well-being outside of therapy sessions.

Assigned To;

Edited at February 9, 2024 08:48 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 9, 2024 02:50 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Here are the Nurses of the staff!

Nurses

Just the main ones for this will be here.

-

Nurse Greg Miller

Age; 40.

Power; Bioenergetic Healing - Nurse Miller possesses the ability to channel life energy into healing vibrations, accelerating the body's natural healing processes. Through touch or proximity, he can alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, and promote cellular regeneration in patients.

Personality; Greg is a no-nonsense individual who takes his job very seriously. He is efficient, organized, and has a strong sense of responsibility towards his patients. While he may come off as stern at times, deep down, he genuinely cares about the well-being of those under his care.

Appearance; Greg has a rugged appearance, with a strong build and a no-frills demeanor. He often sports a close-cropped beard and wears his hair short for practicality. His attire is always neat and professional, typically consisting of scrubs and a lab coat.

Background; Greg comes from a military background and brings a sense of discipline and order to his work as a nurse. He served in the military as a medic before transitioning to civilian nursing. His experiences have taught him the importance of precision and efficiency in healthcare settings.

Role; As a morning shift nurse, Greg is responsible for ensuring that adult patients receive timely and appropriate medical care at the psychiatric center. He administers medications, monitors vital signs, and assists with medical procedures as needed.

Shift; Morning.

Assigned To;

Nurse Claire Anderson

Age; 35.

Power; Emotion Transference - Nurse Anderson can transfer her own positive emotions, such as hope, joy, and serenity, to patients in need. Through empathic connection, she uplifts their spirits, fostering emotional well-being and resilience.

Personality; Claire is known for her compassionate and empathetic nature. She has a gentle demeanor and a knack for connecting with patients on a personal level. Claire is a good listener and always strives to provide emotional support along with medical care.

Appearance; Claire has a soft-spoken demeanor and a warm smile that puts patients at ease. She has a slender build and typically wears her hair in a neat bun. Her attire is professional yet approachable, often consisting of colorful scrubs with cheerful patterns.

Background; Claire has always been passionate about nursing and dedicated her career to helping others. She has experience working in various healthcare settings, including hospitals and nursing homes. Claire's nurturing nature and genuine empathy make her well-suited for working with adult patients at the psychiatric center.

Role; As a morning shift nurse, Claire plays a vital role in providing compassionate care to adult patients at the psychiatric center. She assists with medication management, conducts medical assessments, and provides emotional support to patients during their treatment journey.

Shift; Morning.

Assigned To;

Nurse Patricia Hayes

Age; 45.

Power; Telepathic Healing - Nurse Hayes possesses the extraordinary ability to establish telepathic connections with individuals in distress. Through her telepathic link, she can soothe mental anguish, alleviate emotional pain, and instill feelings of peace and tranquility in her patients' minds.

Personality; Patricia is a compassionate and empathetic nurse who genuinely cares about the well-being of her patients. She is patient, understanding, and always willing to lend a listening ear to those in need. Patricia's nurturing nature creates a sense of comfort and safety for patients under her care.

Appearance; Patricia has a warm and inviting presence, with kind eyes and a gentle smile. She has a comforting aura about her and often wears her hair in a soft braid. Her attire is neat and practical, usually consisting of scrubs in soothing pastel colors.

Background; Patricia has been a nurse for over two decades, dedicating her career to helping others in their time of need. She has worked in various healthcare settings, gaining experience in medical-surgical nursing before transitioning to psychiatric care. Patricia's extensive background and compassionate nature make her a valued member of the nursing staff.

Role; As an evening shift nurse, Patricia is responsible for providing compassionate care and support to adult patients at the psychiatric center. She assists with medication administration, conducts health assessments, and provides emotional support to patients during their evening routines.

Shift; Evening.

Assigned To;

Nurse Martin Black

Age; 38.

Power; Emotional Nullification - Nurse Black possesses the chilling ability to nullify emotions in those around him, inducing a state of emotional apathy and detachment. With a mere glance or touch, he can dampen the emotional responses of his victims, rendering them numb and indifferent to the world around them.

Personality; Martin is a jaded and cynical nurse who has become disillusioned with the healthcare system. He is often pessimistic and aloof, showing little empathy towards his patients. Martin's negative attitude creates a tense atmosphere, making it difficult for patients to feel comfortable around him.

Appearance; Martin has a stern and unapproachable appearance, with a perpetual scowl on his face. He keeps his hair short and neatly groomed, and his attire is functional and devoid of any personal flair. Martin's demeanor reflects his disinterest in forming connections with others.

Background; Martin started his nursing career with high hopes of making a difference in people's lives, but over the years, he became disillusioned with the healthcare system's bureaucracy and inefficiency. His frustrations have turned him into a cynical and apathetic nurse who goes through the motions without truly engaging with his patients.

Role; Despite his negative attitude, Martin is still responsible for providing basic care to adult patients during the evening shift. However, his lack of empathy and disinterest in his work make him less effective in meeting the needs of his patients.

Shift; Evening.

Assigned To;

Nurse Damien Blackwell

Age; 36.

Power; Paralyzing Gaze - Nurse Blackwell possesses a gaze that induces temporary paralysis in his victims. With a mere look, he can freeze his targets in place, rendering them immobile and vulnerable to his sinister intentions.

Personality; Damien is a manipulative and power-hungry nurse who enjoys exerting control over others. He is cunning, deceitful, and willing to exploit vulnerable patients for his own gain. Damien's charming facade masks his true intentions, as he manipulates situations to suit his agenda and advance his personal interests.

Appearance; Damien has a striking appearance, with piercing green eyes and a charismatic smile. He carries himself with confidence and poise, exuding an air of self-assurance and authority. Damien's attire is sleek and stylish, reflecting his desire to project an image of sophistication and success.

Background; Damien's troubled childhood and dysfunctional family dynamics shaped his manipulative tendencies and thirst for power. He thrives on the thrill of manipulation and control, using his position as a nurse to exploit patients and colleagues alike. Damien's unethical behavior has resulted in numerous complaints and disciplinary actions, but he remains adept at evading consequences and maintaining his facade of innocence.

Role; Damien's role as a night shift nurse provides him with ample opportunities to exert his influence and manipulate vulnerable patients. He uses his charm and charisma to gain patients' trust, only to exploit them for personal gain or amusement. Damien's unethical conduct undermines the integrity of patient care and compromises the well-being of those under his supervision.

Shift; Night.

Assigned To;

Nurse Harper Patel

Age; 42.

Power; Enthralling Voice - Nurse Patel’s voice has an enchanting quality that captivates and controls the minds of those who hear it. With her melodious tones, she can compel others to obey her commands, manipulate their emotions, cause physical ailments, or lead them into dangerous situations.

Personality; Harper is a cold and callous nurse who lacks empathy and compassion for her patients. She is indifferent to their suffering and dismissive of their concerns, viewing them as little more than inconveniences to be managed. Harper's cynical outlook and disdainful demeanor create a hostile environment on the night shift, where patients feel neglected and unsupported.

Appearance; Harper has a stern and austere appearance, with sharp features and a rigid posture. She rarely smiles and seldom shows any emotion, projecting an aura of detachment and indifference. Harper's attire is plain and utilitarian, reflecting her no-nonsense approach to her duties as a nurse.

Background; Harper's career in nursing was motivated more by practical considerations than a genuine desire to help others. She views her job as a means to an end, with little regard for the human element of patient care. Harper's lack of empathy and compassion can be traced back to her own unresolved issues and emotional detachment, which she struggles to conceal behind a facade of professionalism.

Role; Despite her lack of empathy, Harper is still assigned to work as a night shift nurse responsible for the care of adult patients. However, her indifferent attitude and dismissive demeanor often create tension and conflict in the workplace, as colleagues and patients alike struggle to connect with her on a meaningful level.

Shift; Night.

Assigned To;

Nurse Lily Bennett

Age; 31.

Power; Healing Touch - Lily possesses the ability to heal minor physical injuries and ailments through her gentle touch. When she lays her hands on a patient, their wounds begin to mend at an accelerated rate, reducing pain and promoting faster recovery. Her healing touch also has a calming effect on patients, soothing their anxiety and promoting a sense of well-being.

Personality; Lily is warm, nurturing, and compassionate, with a natural affinity for working with children and adolescents. She has a gentle and patient demeanor, always striving to make her young patients feel comfortable and supported. Lily is empathetic and understanding, able to connect with children on their level while also providing them with the guidance and care they need. She is encouraging and uplifting, instilling a sense of hope and positivity in her interactions with patients.

Appearance; Lily is in her early thirties, with a vibrant and youthful appearance that reflects her positive energy. She has bright blue eyes that sparkle with kindness and a warm, welcoming smile that puts children at ease. Her light brown hair falls in soft waves around her face, and she often wears it pulled back in a ponytail for practicality during her shifts. Lily's attire is colorful and cheerful, typically consisting of scrubs adorned with playful patterns or characters that appeal to her young patients.

Background; Growing up, Lily always had a passion for helping others, especially children. She pursued a career in nursing with a focus on pediatric care, earning her Bachelor of Science in Nursing with honors. Lily gained valuable experience working in pediatric wards and clinics before joining the staff at Elysium Sanctum Psychiatric Center. Her background in child development and pediatric nursing has equipped her with the knowledge and skills to provide exceptional care to children and adolescents struggling with mental health issues.

Role; As a morning shift nurse at Elysium Sanctum Psychiatric Center, Lily plays a crucial role in providing comprehensive care to children and adolescents admitted to the facility. She assists with medication management, crisis intervention, and medical assessments, ensuring that each young patient receives the support and treatment they need to thrive. In addition to her clinical duties, Lily serves as a trusted ally and advocate for her patients, advocating for their needs and working collaboratively with the therapy team to develop individualized care plans. Her compassionate and nurturing approach creates a safe and nurturing environment where children feel empowered to heal and grow.

Shift; Morning.

Assigned To;

Nurse Emily Chambers

Age; 29.

Power; Empathetic Shield - Nurse Emily possesses the ability to create an empathic shield, which acts as a protective barrier against negative emotions and psychic intrusions. When activated, the shield surrounds Emily and those nearby, deflecting harmful energies and providing emotional resilience. Emily's empathic shield not only safeguards her patients from external influences but also helps them to maintain emotional stability and inner peace amidst turmoil.

Personality; Emily is caring, patient, and dedicated, with a genuine passion for working with children and adolescents. She has a calm and soothing presence, able to remain composed even in the face of challenging situations. Emily is empathetic and understanding, always taking the time to listen to her young patients and provide them with the support and reassurance they need. She is nurturing and attentive, making it her priority to ensure that every child feels safe and cared for under her watch.

Appearance; Emily is in her late twenties, with a warm and friendly demeanor that instantly puts children at ease. She has soft brown eyes that reflect her kindness and compassion, and her long, chestnut brown hair cascades in gentle waves down her back. Emily's attire is professional yet approachable, typically consisting of scrubs in cheerful colors and patterns that reflect her positive outlook.

Background; Emily discovered her calling to work with children and adolescents at a young age, inspired by her experiences volunteering at summer camps and community centers. She pursued a career in nursing with a focus on pediatric care, earning her Bachelor of Science in Nursing with honors. Emily gained valuable experience working in pediatric hospitals and clinics before joining the staff at Elysium Sanctum Psychiatric Center. Her background in child development and pediatric nursing has equipped her with the skills and knowledge to provide exceptional care to young patients with mental health needs.

Role; As an evening shift nurse at Elysium Sanctum Psychiatric Center, Emily plays a vital role in supporting the well-being of children and adolescents receiving treatment at the facility. She assists with medication management, crisis intervention, and medical assessments, ensuring that each patient's physical and emotional needs are met. Emily provides comfort and reassurance to patients during evening hours, offering a listening ear and a compassionate presence to help them feel safe and supported. She collaborates closely with the therapy team and other healthcare professionals to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care for her young patients. Emily's dedication and commitment to the well-being of children make her an invaluable member of the psychiatric center's nursing staff.

Shift; Evening.

Assigned To;

Nurse Liam Thompson

Age; 30.

Power; Tranquil Aura - Nurse Liam emits a tranquil aura that calms and soothes the minds of those around him. His presence brings a sense of peace and serenity, reducing anxiety and promoting relaxation. Liam's tranquil aura is particularly beneficial for patients experiencing distress or agitation, helping them to find comfort and stability during challenging times.

Personality; Liam is gentle, empathetic, and dependable, with a natural ability to connect with children and adolescents. Despite the challenges of the night shift, he maintains a calm and reassuring presence, offering comfort and support to young patients during difficult times. Liam is patient and understanding, always taking the time to listen to his patients' concerns and provide them with the care and attention they need. He is dedicated to making a positive difference in the lives of the children and adolescents under his care, and his compassionate nature shines through in everything he does.

Appearance; Liam is a tall and lanky man in his early thirties, with kind brown eyes that exude warmth and compassion. He keeps his dark hair short and neatly groomed, and his friendly smile puts children and adolescents at ease. Liam's attire is practical and comfortable, usually consisting of scrubs in soothing colors that reflect his calming presence.

Background; Liam's passion for nursing began during his teenage years when he volunteered at a local children's hospital, where he discovered his innate ability to connect with young patients. He pursued a career in nursing with a focus on pediatric care, earning his Bachelor of Science in Nursing and completing additional training in pediatric mental health. Liam has extensive experience working in pediatric hospitals and psychiatric facilities, honing his skills in medication management, crisis intervention, and medical assessments. His background in pediatric nursing and mental health has prepared him well for the unique challenges of working with children and adolescents with psychiatric needs.

Role; As a night shift nurse at Elysium Sanctum Psychiatric Center, Liam plays a crucial role in providing overnight care and support to children and adolescents receiving treatment at the facility. He assists with medication administration, monitors patients' vital signs, and responds to any medical emergencies that may arise during the night. Liam also provides emotional support to patients who may be experiencing anxiety or distress during the nighttime hours, offering a comforting presence and a listening ear to help them feel safe and secure. He works closely with the therapy team and other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity of care and a smooth transition between shifts. Liam's dedication to the well-being of children and adolescents makes him a valued member of the psychiatric center's nursing staff.

Shift; Night.

Assigned To;

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 9, 2024 02:51 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Here are the security personnel of the staff!

Security

These are the security personnel of Elysium Sanctum Psychiatric Center that matter most to the RP.

-

Officer Mark Thompson

Age; 45.

Power; Aura of Command - Officer Thompson possesses an aura that commands respect and authority. When activated, his presence becomes imposing, instilling obedience and compliance in those around him. This power allows him to quell disturbances and maintain order with just his presence.

Personality; Mark is diligent, disciplined, and principled. He takes his role in security very seriously and is dedicated to upholding the rules and maintaining order within the psychiatric center. Mark is known for his strict adherence to protocols and his unwavering commitment to his duties, earning him respect among both staff and patients.

Appearance; Mark has a stern expression, a commanding presence, and a no-nonsense attitude. He typically wears the standard security uniform with a sense of authority, projecting an aura of reliability and control.

Background; Mark has a background in military service, where he honed his skills in security operations and crisis management. He joined the security team at the psychiatric center after retiring from the military, seeking to continue serving and protecting others in a civilian capacity.

Role; Officer Thompson oversees security patrols, coordinates response to incidents, and ensures compliance with safety protocols during the day shift.

Rank; Security Supervisor.

Shift; Day.

Officer Emily Rodriguez

Age; 32.

Power; Kinetic Harmonization - Officer Rodriguez possesses the ability to manipulate kinetic energy within her vicinity. She can enhance or dampen the movement of objects, including projectiles and physical obstacles. This power allows her to create kinetic barriers for defense or augment her team's offensive capabilities by imbuing projectiles with additional force. With precise control over kinetic energy, she can neutralize threats without causing harm, making her an invaluable asset in de-escalating conflicts and ensuring the safety of personnel within the psychiatric center.

Personality; Emily is compassionate, empathetic, and resourceful. She approaches her role in security with a focus on building trust and rapport with both staff and patients, striving to create a supportive and nurturing environment within the psychiatric center. Emily is known for her patience and ability to de-escalate tense situations, making her a valuable asset during the day shift.

Appearance; Emily has a warm smile, a caring demeanor, and a gentle presence. She typically wears the standard security uniform with a friendly expression, projecting an aura of approachability and understanding.

Background; Emily has a background in counseling and social work, where she gained experience in conflict resolution and crisis intervention. She joined the security team at the psychiatric center to apply her skills in a challenging and dynamic environment, with a focus on providing compassionate support to those in need.

Role; Officer Rodriguez conducts security patrols, assists with de-escalation of conflicts, and provides emotional support to staff and patients during the day shift.

Rank; Security Officer.

Shift; Day.

Officer Derek Barnes

Age; 38.

Power; Brawn Enhancement - Officer Barnes possesses the ability to temporarily enhance his physical strength and durability. When activated, he gains increased muscle mass and resilience, allowing him to overpower adversaries and withstand physical assaults with ease.

Personality; Derek is arrogant, aggressive, and prone to abusing his authority. He sees his position in security as an opportunity to exert control and dominance over others, often resorting to intimidation and coercion to get his way. Derek's behavior causes friction and tension within the psychiatric center, undermining trust and stability during the day shift.

Appearance; Derek has a menacing glare, a muscular build, and a confrontational demeanor. He typically wears the standard security uniform with a swagger, exuding an air of arrogance and entitlement.

Background; Derek has a history of disciplinary issues and misconduct in previous security roles, leading to his reputation as a troublemaker. Despite his volatile nature, he was hired at the psychiatric center due to a shortage of available personnel.

Role; Officer Barnes patrols the facility, enforces rules and regulations, and handles security incidents with a heavy-handed approach during the day shift.

Rank; Security Officer.

Shift; Day.

Officer Samantha Carter

Age; 34.

Power; Holographic Mimicry - Officer Carter can generate and control holographic projections of herself, others, or objects within her vicinity. These realistic illusions can deceive and distract adversaries, providing cover for tactical maneuvers or facilitating stealth operations. Leveraging her expertise in camera technology, she can seamlessly integrate these holograms into the environment, creating convincing diversions and enhancing her team's strategic advantage.

Personality; Samantha is cunning, manipulative, and opportunistic. She often seeks to exploit situations to her advantage, using her position in security to further her own agenda. Samantha is skilled at navigating complex social dynamics and manipulating others to achieve her goals, making her a formidable presence during the night shift.

Appearance; Samantha has a calculating gaze, a composed demeanor, and a confident aura. She typically wears the standard security uniform with a sly smile, exuding an air of cunning and deceit.

Background; Samantha has a history of involvement in covert operations and espionage, where she honed her skills in deception and subterfuge. She joined the security team at the psychiatric center as a means to gain access to valuable information and exert influence over key individuals.

Role; Officer Carter conducts surveillance, gathers intelligence, and manipulates situations to her advantage during the night shift.

Rank; Senior Security Officer.

Shift; Night.

Officer Kevin Johnson

Age; 40.

Power; Enhanced Reflexes - Officer Johnson possesses extraordinary reflexes and agility, allowing him to react with lightning-fast speed to any threat or danger. His heightened senses and instinctive reactions make him exceptionally skilled in hand-to-hand combat and evasion techniques. This power enables him to outmaneuver opponents and protect himself and others in dangerous situations.

Personality; Kevin is apathetic, indifferent, and disengaged. He lacks motivation and initiative in his role in security, often neglecting his duties and responsibilities during the night shift. Kevin's apathetic attitude undermines morale and effectiveness within the psychiatric center, creating vulnerabilities and risks to safety and security.

Appearance; Kevin has a vacant expression, a slouched posture, and a lethargic manner. He typically wears the standard security uniform with a lack of enthusiasm, projecting an aura of indifference and neglect.

Background; Kevin has a history of underperformance and absenteeism in previous security roles, demonstrating a pattern of disinterest and detachment. Despite concerns about his suitability for the position, he was hired at the psychiatric center due to a shortage of available personnel.

Role; Officer Johnson patrols the facility, monitors surveillance systems, and responds to incidents with minimal enthusiasm or engagement during the night shift.

Rank; Senior Security Officer.

Shift; Night.

Officer Daniel Ramirez

Age; 28.

Power; Protective Barrier - Officer Ramirez can generate a protective energy barrier to shield himself and others from harm. This barrier forms a resilient force field that absorbs and deflects attacks, providing a temporary but effective defense against physical and energy-based threats.

Personality; Daniel is dedicated, vigilant, and loyal. He takes pride in his role in security and is committed to ensuring the safety and security of everyone within the psychiatric center during the night shift. Daniel is known for his attention to detail and quick response to emergencies, earning him respect and admiration among his colleagues.

Appearance; Daniel has a focused expression, a determined demeanor, and a strong sense of purpose. He typically wears the standard security uniform with a sense of resolve, projecting an aura of competence and reliability.

Background; Daniel has a background in military service, where he developed his skills in security operations and risk management. He joined the security team at the psychiatric center to continue serving and protecting others in a civilian capacity, applying his expertise to a new and challenging environment.

Role; Officer Ramirez conducts security patrols, monitors surveillance systems, and responds to incidents and emergencies with professionalism and efficiency during the night shift.

Rank; Security Officer.

Shift; Night.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 9, 2024 03:08 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
All of them look amazing! Though I obviously like more than others, lmao
Also, I'm sorry but Greg is just so funny to me for literally no reason- It's just his name. "Greg is a no-nonsense individual who takes his job very seriously." Made me laugh out loud, I am a child XD

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    445    446    447    448    449   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us