I'm just waiting for her to pop 0^0

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
11:06:34 Medicinally Autistic
I didn't need a trainer xDi was sending out my winged dolls

I throw away so many relics every night but didn't want to waste those
 Existence
11:06:19 Exist / Kuskyn
Techno Oh I was going to show you what I was working on before getting distracted xD
 Continental Wolves
11:05:33 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Tay
Did you find a CP trainer?
 technoblade
11:04:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

I do indeed and I want more of our art so buckle up butter cup at one point I am raiding our forum for art.

Zera

True but I am usually very picky with my partners and your plots look so much fun ;-;

God I have some perfects characters for an arranged marriage, fantasy/ mythology, theifs and so on. Ahhhh!
 Silver via
11:03:52 Silv, Via
What should I do with these two?
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Malcuth
11:03:21 Wander
Apothecary
Thanks that's kind :)
 Apothecary
11:02:30 Medicinally Autistic
hidden falls dump :3
 Zeraphia
11:01:01 Vah is cold
Techno

XDD it's open for anyone to look. It's not like it's locked or anything. :3
 Existence
11:00:59 Exist / Kuskyn
Techno I- you know my weaknesses too well xD
 technoblade
10:59:52 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

Not me running to go look
 technoblade
10:59:35 Lil Techy | Techno
I have to save up for art on here somehow. I can't buy Bio art anymore so I'll just spoil BJake or you instead. XD
 Zeraphia
10:59:15 Vah is cold
There we go, updated RP rules and topics. :3

Been a while since I had done that.
 Existence
10:58:30 Exist / Kuskyn
Hey I love to drag myself a littler wolfer around sometimes too
 technoblade
10:57:04 Lil Techy | Techno
Exist

shhhh I like to drag pups around is all
 Existence
10:55:57 Exist / Kuskyn
Pfft techno, 101 call is saying cp training
 Apothecary
10:55:32 Medicinally Autistic
oh you were a second too late
 technoblade
10:54:44 Lil Techy | Techno
i heard cp training
 Luna🌕
10:53:49 Silver (She/her)
No way, I ran out of moves when Akira was one BE away from leveling up

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -1
Crocodile : +4
Coyote : -2
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    441    442    443    444    445   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 02:09 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Love that so much lmao
Yeahhh- Garvin meanwhile is totally not reeling from the idea that someone else had to deal with it either haha
Karma definitely finds a patch from themself very quickly/soon after that exchange.
-
Glad you liked all of it! I have so mych planned...
I have seen the final episodes, obviously, haha-
And as you should! Your friends must deal with all that!
It was amazing. I loved it. Vox was hilarious. His commentary was amazing. Lucifer was hilarious. 'And now, I will fuck you.' 'Dad, it's fuck you up.' 'Wait, what did I say?'
Yeahhh, just glad it's not as long a wait as the wait for season 1 was lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 02:21 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Aww, that's so sweet. Garvin is literally the best, I love him so much-
-
True. Lucifer was so great, I love him just being an awkward father, lmao
Same. And I'll happily wait for the genius, I'm just excited, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 02:40 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
It is sweet. Also kind of sad though. Since Garvin's main reason for giving them a patch so quickly is kind of because of the same reason he has one. Which, brings up the point of-
Karma is getting two patches. A small one and the one they'd be getting anyways.
The small one is definitely a small tombstone one, one that might not even be noticed immediately by Karma. But it's there. The other one- Not sure yet, but it's the one that'll be on the back for Karma. (Like Clioms back one is going to be the Columba constellation/dove)
If you have an idea for Karma's back one, let me know lol
-
Lucifer was hilarious. 'Take that depression!' is probably my favorite quote. Of like. The entire season. I had to pause the episode and laugh for a goid five minutes when he said it. It was hilarious. And so incredibly unexpected.
Yep! Very excited for ~2025 which is the year that people are more or less expecting season two.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 02:53 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Awwwww, I can't-
It's so sad and so cute at the same time!
Not Karma getting emotional after they recognize the meaning of the patch, and, also, totally appreciating and loving Garvin for it. Which is shown through them not being a total bitch toward him, lmao
I don't have an idea off the top of my head, but I'll let you know if I think of something!
-
Right, it's so good!
I personally liked his whole first scene. Of all the things, I was not expecting ducks!
This is also more hilarious to me because we have a close friend in our group who's, like, the most wholesome person in the world and also incredibly innocent, and she absolutely loved ducks, so when this scene happened and the two friends I was watching with saw it, we had to actually pause and laugh over the irony of the overlord of hell actually being incredibly similar to our friend who refuses to watch anything over a PG-13 rating, lmaoooo
Also, his panic when Charlie calls only for him to say "Hey, bitchhhh~" is gold XD
Same!!
-
And there's the post! Enjoy! Lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 03:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, Garvin had to welcome Karma somehow! Can't have two buddies that will never get an actual tombstone (as far as they know) not sharing the patch that (is supposed to) acts as a replacement!
Sounds good lol
-
His first scene was amazing. I also absolutely loved him and Alastor meeting and Alastor's little 'Ha ha ha, fuck you!'
That is absolutely amazing about your friend though lmao
-
The post was amazing! Loved it.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 03:11 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lol, true, and Karma sure as hell wasn't gonna be the one to worm their way into Garvin's life, lmaoo
-
Yesss, amazing
And their whole song going back and forth was amazing too XD
-
Glad you liked it!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 03:24 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, count on Garvin to accidentally become the glue that holds people together!
He doesn't even realize it lmao
Well, he does and doesn't. He does in an outwardly proud way. (I'm the backbone of us three for the Respectless thing and all) But it's mostly a show thing. It's like a 'speak it into existence' kind of way. He doesn't actually believe or realize it.
-
Their song back and forth was great! I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first but it definitely grew on me the more I listened to it lol
-
Well of course I liked it!
-
Also, some crazy news-
I've accidentally begun to have ideas for a new character. Unfortunately... I feel like he might be a bit too similar to Irfam to actually make into a character. I mean, he's different, he's definitely different. But he's similar and I'm unsure if he's too similar to actually ever use. You ever have character ideas like that? Usually those types of characters only ever happen when I want to use a certain character for something but they don't exactly fit in the story so I make a similar character that would fit.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 04:13 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmao, I love that
Too bad he won't accept how much everyone loves him in return, lol
-
Yeah, I think I started really liking it the second time I listened through it honestly, the first time was good, but the second time was great, haha
-
Ooo, yeah, that happens to me too. Also when I'm trying to figure out characters for plot reasons, I usually end up backing up and changing or twisting certain aspects to make them less similar. Really, I found as long as I have a couple of very evident differences, the rest falls into place :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 04:21 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeah- Very sad for Garvin lol
-
The second time was definitely better than the first time. I think part of it is the animation. Like, the show and animation is great. But listening to the song at the same time as watching the show really... Hinders the song a bit. At least with songs like Hell's Great Dad or Whatever It Takes. You know? Does that make sense?
-
Yeahhh...
See, the character idea I have so far isn't actually that similar to Irfam, but it's... I'm very much in tune to the similarities.
Like the two both love STEM to a prodigy sort of level. They both have heterochromia that includes green. (Irfam has red-right and green-left meanwhile this character has brown-left and green-right) And they both would also technically count as the archetype of 'crazy inventor', I think. Only how it's portrayed and whatnot is rather different.
Honestly- This character idea is actually also rather charismatic. Like Simon.
Which is kind of a scary thought. Simon and Irfam being the two characters that this character idea is most similar too. Only... Also way healthier than the two of them? So... Toned down? I guess?
It's weird.
I also totally didn't come up with a RP idea because of this new character idea, hahahaha-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionFebruary 5, 2024 04:49 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Totally. I completely agree
-
That sounds like a great and mildly terrifying character, honestly, lmao.
I like it!
Ooo, more RP ideas! :D

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    441    442    443    444    445   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us