06:07:29 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Kaos
Roger that :)
 Tragic Really
05:56:24 Jacob
How rare are triplets?
 Kháos
05:54:34 Kaos || Khaos
Yep! ^^ I just need a picture of my current palette headline, something tells me it looks different from mobile right now-
 TeaBear
05:53:47 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Kaos
I'm on a laptop would that help?
 Kháos
05:52:42 Kaos || Khaos
May somebody on a computer help me please?
 starrywing
05:22:17 Novo/Starry
hi guys
 Salem
05:18:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    42    43    44    45    46   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:12 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:
I finished my Celes drawing but I have no idea how image posting on here works noooooooooooooo

I use post image dot com. Upload, grab a direct link, then go here, click insert -> image and the rest is easy

Moff

Neutral

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:
I finished my Celes drawing but I have no idea how image posting on here works noooooooooooooo

Upload it to an image hosting site and then grab a direct link to the image and then to post it press 'Insert' above the box where you type and then image and paste the direct link to the image into the 'source' part
idk if that makes sense but

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:

post your image to postimg.cc, come here, click "insert," click "image," go to your image on postimg.cc and click "copy image address", paste the image address into "source" on WP, post
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:14 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said:
I think they call both fish heaven and fish hell "the eternal sea" or whatever and it's just a sea that stretches on forever with no land. near the surface are the sinners who drown endlessly broken up by breaths in between waves. And far far below the surface is fish heaven which is fr just fish paradise down there. the sinners can only watch on from above. I think that adds just the right amount of creepiness. One day Musfa will come back and bring the eternal sea to their reality by means of the great flood, making paradise on earth and an endless hell for the sinners

So it all just comes down to whether they have gills or not? Cooould mages/wizards potentially cheat that system, or is it like nope you've been born gill-less you're a lost cause typa thing
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:17 PM

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award

Moose said:

Frutiger Aero said:
I think they call both fish heaven and fish hell "the eternal sea" or whatever and it's just a sea that stretches on forever with no land. near the surface are the sinners who drown endlessly broken up by breaths in between waves. And far far below the surface is fish heaven which is fr just fish paradise down there. the sinners can only watch on from above. I think that adds just the right amount of creepiness. One day Musfa will come back and bring the eternal sea to their reality by means of the great flood, making paradise on earth and an endless hell for the sinners

So it all just comes down to whether they have gills or not? Cooould mages/wizards potentially cheat that system, or is it like nope you've been born gill-less you're a lost cause typa thing

It's a gills thing, that you gotta be born with. I think an exception would be a different species that doesn't have gills but is born underwater and breathes underwater somehow. But by natural means. I think they'd consider someone not born with the ability who has it now due to magic,,, hmmm probably would consider them abomination2 because it's offensive for a sinner to copy the holy gift they've been given. I think they're probably prejudiced against land based magic users but fish people magic users are seen as prophets of Musfa

Edited at July 16, 2024 07:22 PM by Frutiger Aero
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:18 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award

Frutiger Aero said:

silhouetteissleepy said:

I use post image dot com. Upload, grab a direct link, then go here, click insert -> image and the rest is easy

Thank you!! Here is my homosexual pretty man
(c) silhouetteissleepy

Edited at July 16, 2024 08:42 PM by silhouetteissleepy
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:19 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award
i love pretty men. they're my favorite.

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award

silhouetteissleepy said:

Frutiger Aero said:

silhouetteissleepy said:

Thank you!! Here is my homosexual pretty man

Oh my god!!!! What pretty pixel art. 10/10

Frutiger Aero

Lightbringer

Give Award
I can't decide what sexuality Graham has. Time to use a generator

Edited at July 16, 2024 07:20 PM by Frutiger Aero
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 07:20 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award
I can literally never decide, it is a curse.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    42    43    44    45    46   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us