lucidity,
ooo
 Fawn
10:17:38 Twistie
yo
 Silent Lucidity
10:15:51 Silent, Lucid
Doodle
That's good to hear! I'm doing pretty good. I think my mom wanted me to wear a recent shirt for her work today because she said something about the one I'm wearing from four years ago and I said it's a temple building day and we might be using paint today.
 starmutt
10:15:23 marsh | they/it
are these new or did we always have them lol -WP Click-
 Silent Lucidity
10:14:49 Silent, Lucid
Frosty
It'll get better as you get better. Back when I was taking lessons I used to struggle with making chords go smoothly especially the ones where it's one beat per chord but after years of working hard I'm able to do it as of two years ago
 Doodle Dragon
10:14:14 Irish Gay Rat
Lucidity,
im good, you?
 Dark pack
10:13:55 
ok thanks
 Frostyhills24
10:11:51 Frosty, (She/Her)
*pack not park
 Frostyhills24
10:11:41 Frosty, (She/Her)
Dark park

Put it on a temple if I remember correctly
 Dark pack
10:10:52 
what do you do with the gore bundle?
 Frostyhills24
10:10:47 Frosty, (She/Her)
Silent

I just started so itÂ’s a struggle. IÂ’m atruggling with my notes and two songs have been forced upon me when IÂ’ve only been playing for 6 weeks ;-;
 Silent Lucidity
10:09:28 Silent, Lucid
Frosty
Ooo. I love guitar! I haven't taken lessons in a while but it's fun being able to play!
 BuggyOs
10:08:52 Bug-a-boo
Ice
okayy
 Frostyhills24
10:08:15 Frosty, (She/Her)
My guitar lesson is in 7 minutes :,)
 icemoons
10:07:29 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug

I have a headache, but besides that I'm good. I should go I have class i'll be back in like 30 minutes
 Silent Lucidity
10:07:12 Silent, Lucid
Hey doodle! How are ya?

Frosty
Catching up on work and getting slightly frustrated with a group assignment I have to do but otherwise good.
College does suck
 Dark pack
10:07:09 
hi doodle

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : 0
Crocodile : 0
Death Adder : -2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    431    432    433    434    435   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 06:49 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin's trench coat had been a solution to a problem that ended up just becoming a bigger problem. It's really just the patch. The whole reason it's there is because Garvin, 1) Wanted some sort of connection to the pirates, which had been the closest to family he'd gotten by that point. 2) Realized that he was never going to get a tombstone or anything of the like when he died, so giving himself one on his back was the most he'd ever get.
Mostly- It was supposed to solve that second problem. His way of still getting something that shouldn't be possible for him to get. Just a way to stick it to the world and prove to himself that yeah, he's here and he's something.
It ends up doing the opposite.
-
I do love all the information about Karma and Kostas though!
Love that Mergen and Karma are going to get closer only for Mergen to end up leaving XD
And no worries, Kostas! Just have a conversation with Revan, he'll totally explain everything for you in a way that isn't confusing at all lmao
Honestly though- Revan would be good at that kind of conversation. Or Devery even... Especially Devery actually. Given the nature of his own ability (and the nature of his family's abilities in general haha-)
Oooo- Arc where Devery takes Kostas to Orinoco???
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 07:16 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Aww, poor Garvin. But also, totally understandable.
I will say, if he ends up dying before his partners, they'll definitely scrounge up the money to get him a tombstone. If Rev's still alive, it'll probably be a nice one too. There's no way in hell they're letting him die without something to commemorate him.
And, honestly, I feel like this group in particular will be constantly threatening each other about not dying before them. Like, they feel like a group that would intentionally plan a mass death date so none of them have to worry about grieving anyone, lol
-
Oh yeahhh, not Karma's coping mechanism backfiring, lmaooo :')
Oh, for sure. Kostas needs to have a conversation with at least one of these people, especially considering the fact that he's experiencing more emotions than he has in literally his entire life. He's not in a good place. At all.
Even worse than when Kyrie died, and that's saying something-
I mean, I guess it makes sense. He's actively losing the only person he's ever felt a deep connection with, so...
Here's a little hint about Karma and Kostas's major argument, by the way. One that ends up with Kostas asking Irfam if he can sleep in the lab (as if that would help anything-). Kostas used code orange for the first time (It's used to communicate that whoever's using it feels threatened. It's a warning that something that just happened was a trigger.) So, yeah. Fun. :)
I love the idea of an arc where Devery takes Kostas to Orinoco! That could be fun for sure!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 07:39 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's so adorable, Revan would totally make sure everyone's graves and whatnot are super nice. He spoils them even in death lmao
Also, they totally are the type of group to plan a mass death date XD
-
Haha, honestly- Devery's probably the best to talk to for Kostas. He comes from a family where emotions are literally the center of their abilities, and Dev has plenty of experience in feeling more emotion than he's used to. Of course, his usual coping mechanism is literally using his ability in order to not feel that 'extra' emotion. But uh, yeah.
Irfam will totally allow Kostas to sleep in his lab! Just be careful of the moving walls and disembodied limbs! And Pewter! Be careful of Pewter, Kos! And the dripping acid! Definitely be careful of that!
But oooo boyyy, that argument does not sound fun, at all. Good luck to both of them.
Either Orinoco or Logan or Axiom. I just say Orinoco since he's the only one of his brothers that Devery has an easy way of reaching, and the only one that really talks to Devery at all.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 07:47 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Adorable.
They're like, alright guys, what age do you think we all need to reach first? 50? Yeah, that's alright, maybe a little old. We can always change it later though, so let's say that for now! Okay, so on (whoever's youngest, I can't remember off the top of my head) birthday, we all die! Sound good? Cool. And we can go sooner if one of us does something stupid and dies before that or we're all ready!
XD
-
Honestly, yeah, Devery sounds perfect for the job. And Kostas needs more people to actually talk to anyway, so Devery's great, lmao
Lol, I love that. Kostas, already being exhausted and also knowing Irfam will just nod and agree to be careful
And, yeah, not fun at all. There will be some major breakdowns and Karma going back and forth between self-pity and feeling like shit for accusing Kostas and saying what they do, haha
Honestly, any of them are great, whatever Devery decides will be perfect for Kostas. Getting away and being around people who actually understand him :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 08:48 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
More polyship quotes! :D
-
Revan: What happened to your nose?
Akira: I used it to break someone's fist.
-
Garvin: What language do they speak at the center of the earth?
Akira: Core-ean
Ingall: The center of the earth is arond 5430 degrees Celsius! Nobody is going to live there so they don’t need a language!
Nico: Core-ean.
-
Nico: Wow. I keep stepping on a lot of crunchy twigs.
Garvin: Those are bones, Nico.
Nico: *looks straight up* Not if I never look down.
-
Akira: Do you ever get pre-annoyed? Like you already know someone is going to piss you off?
Nico: What? No, I—
Revan: *enters room*
Akira: *jaw clenches*
-
Garvin, singing to the tune of I Kissed a Girl: I killed a guy, and I liked it-
Ingall, whispering: Should we call the exorcist?
Akira, also singing: The taste of his cherry chapstick.
Revan, appalled: Call the exorcist.
-
Garvin: I love making parties more interesting by telling strangers “I want you to know that I personally have no problem with you being here.”
-
Ingall: OKAY, YOU KNOW WHAT?! TIME OUT! GET ON TOP OF THE FRIDGE! GET UP THERE!
Garvin: *Climbing* THIS HOUSE IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!!!
-
Revan: So are you gonna explain how the hell you crashed my car?
Ingall: Well we were driving and there was a deer in the road, so I said "Garvin, deer!"
Revan: ...And what did Garvin do?
Ingall: ...They said "Yes, Honey?"
-
Nico: When I said bring me something back from the beach I meant like a conch shell!
Garvin: *Struggling to hold a seagull* Fucking say that next time!
-
Nico: Protip is you do not feel good about yourself after eating tomato sauce on iceberg lettuce.
Revan: What's wrong with you??
Nico: I literally JUST said I ate tomato sauce on iceberg lettuce?? Pay attention.
Garvin: No, they mean other than that.
Nico: Ohhhhhh.
Nico: I haven't slept in 4 days.
-
Ingall: Why is Akira crying on the floor?
Garvin: They took one of those 'what person are you?' quizzes.
Ingall: And?
Garvin: They got Revan.
-
Akira: WHO ATE MY BREAD?!
Akira: I'M GOING TO FUCKING K-
Nico: I did?
Akira: Kiss you and buy some more, you haven't been eating anything today Nico.
Akira: *walks away*
Nico:
Nico: They're gone Garvin.
Garvin, coming out the closet with bread stuffed in their mouth: Twankh uh!
-
Garvin: Hey, I see those leaves, where are you from?
Akira: Illinois.
Garvin: AAYYYE, I KNEW IT! ME TOO!
Ingall: Did you just identify a state by looking at its leaves.
-
Ingall: Why are there little handprints all over the walls?
Akira, whispering: Why are there little handprints all over the walls?
Nico, whispering: Because I have little hands.
Akira: Because they have little hands.
-
Garvin: Ugh, there’s always that weak bitch in the group who isn’t down with murder.
Garvin: *glares at Nico*
Nico: Well, sorry I have morals!
-
Garvin, tearing up the room: Where are they?
Garvin, looking under a pillow: Who moved them? Who moved my children?
Garvin: Somebody moved my M&M's, and now I am going to start killing.
-
Revan: And here we see Akira and Nico in their natural habitat. Texting eachother variations of the word "garlic bread" to try to make eachother laugh.
Akira: Gaelic bread.
Nico: Grueling brad.
Akira: Ha ha, glamorous beans.
-
Revan: How are we supposed to put a tracker the size of a penny on Garvin without them noticing?
Akira: Hey, Garvin, I bet you 5 bucks that you can't swallow this penny.
Garvin: *takes and swallows tracker* Pay up, loser.
Revan: ...
-
Garvin: I’m going to get so much done today.
Ingall: I’ll hold you to that.
*8 hours later*
Ingall: So how much did you get done?
Garvin: One thing.
Ingall: Well, that’s one more than usual.
-
Garvin: Kill him.
Akira: This is the kind of quality advice I look for.

Edited at January 22, 2024 08:52 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 09:09 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin wondering how to remind them that he doesn't know how old he is.
But yes, that is completely accurate to them lmao
-
Great, great- Devery managing to help Kostas is crazy to me. But also makes sense. So... Yay.
Haha, yeah. Irfam totally making Kostas some hot chocolate or something. As one does, of course.
Oo, yeah, Mergen is not helping. They're telling Karma not to feel guilty or anything because Kostas abandoned them! They have a right to be upset and say everything that they said!
Devery would have to go to Orinoco first anyways, let's just see what happens though lol
Pretty sure Axiom might be the best though, which is also the hardest one for Devery to talk to haha
-
Those incorrect quotes are amazing and I love them. They are all so extremely accurate.
Garvin would totally kill someone if they stole his food. At that point, it doesn't matter who you are
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 09:39 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmao, we'll just go based on feeling for him, I guess XD
-
That's so sweet. Sweet chaotic gremlin. We love.
Oof, yeah. Definitely shouldn't be supporting them to that extent, Karma was almost fully in the wrong here, but at least it'll kinda help Karma for while, lol
Well, I'm sure whoever they go to will be better thank Kos trying to navigate it alone (and by that I mean not sleeping, overworking, and questioning anything he's ever done, including his relationship with Karma, genuinely wondering if he's been manipulating his partner the whole time and he shouldn't be remotely close to anyone else or he's basically cheating), so, there's that, haha
-
Pfft, that's fair.
Akira probably would too. Just them getting aggressive over food XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 09:47 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh, fair enough lol
-
Mhmm, at least until the villain arc :)
Haha, Mergen is great at supporting someone they care about to an unhealthy extent. They see no wrong. Until they do, and then they hate.
Hopefully cash works on Orinoco again. Devery dragging Kostas with him to Orinoco to then pay Orinoco into telling him where Axiom is so that Devery can send Kostas to him is crazy.
Also- It could totally be worse. Imagine if Kostas tried talking to Irfam.
Kostas; "Have you ever done something like this?"
Irfam; "Mmm... No! I don't think so. But I did cause the accident that killed my fiancé! So there's that?"
-
These two are menaces when it comes to food and should not be messed with lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 10:13 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
True. Then evil chaotic gremlin that we love less but still love and feel bad for.
Oof, well, Karma will appreciate it XD
Yeahhh... Don't let Kostas see that maybe. He'll try to convince Devery not to do that for him and then, if that doesn't work, he'll try to give him money and slip some somewhere he'll find it later if that doesn't work, lmao
Trueee, Kostas would just struggle more with that, like, oh shit, could I accidentally do that too? What if Karma's right and I end up hurting... killing them without realizing what I'm doing before it happens??!!
Cue further panic, lmao
Yeah, maybe it's best for Irfam to stick to making hot chocolate and letting Kos sleep in that lab-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 10:36 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeah, sounds about right lol
Mergen and Karma being toxicly supportive besties is honestly kind of greatness
Devery definitely wouldn't be swayed not to do that for Kostas, but he also definitely wouldn't say no to any cash Kostas wants to give him in return haha
Irfam would be so offended that Kostas thinks he could pull it off like he did. Like, how dare Kostas think that he's actually capable of killing Karma? Only Irfam gets to accidentally cause the death of a partner!
But yeah, definitely best that Irfam keeps to just letting Kostas sleep in his lab and have some hot chocolate lol
Watch Irfam tell Beel to sleep near Kostas so that he has a comforting presence of dog nearby XD

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    431    432    433    434    435   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us