lucidity,
ooo
 Fawn
10:17:38 Twistie
yo
 Silent Lucidity
10:15:51 Silent, Lucid
Doodle
That's good to hear! I'm doing pretty good. I think my mom wanted me to wear a recent shirt for her work today because she said something about the one I'm wearing from four years ago and I said it's a temple building day and we might be using paint today.
 starmutt
10:15:23 marsh | they/it
are these new or did we always have them lol -WP Click-
 Silent Lucidity
10:14:49 Silent, Lucid
Frosty
It'll get better as you get better. Back when I was taking lessons I used to struggle with making chords go smoothly especially the ones where it's one beat per chord but after years of working hard I'm able to do it as of two years ago
 Doodle Dragon
10:14:14 Irish Gay Rat
Lucidity,
im good, you?
 Dark pack
10:13:55 
ok thanks
 Frostyhills24
10:11:51 Frosty, (She/Her)
*pack not park
 Frostyhills24
10:11:41 Frosty, (She/Her)
Dark park

Put it on a temple if I remember correctly
 Dark pack
10:10:52 
what do you do with the gore bundle?
 Frostyhills24
10:10:47 Frosty, (She/Her)
Silent

I just started so itÂ’s a struggle. IÂ’m atruggling with my notes and two songs have been forced upon me when IÂ’ve only been playing for 6 weeks ;-;
 Silent Lucidity
10:09:28 Silent, Lucid
Frosty
Ooo. I love guitar! I haven't taken lessons in a while but it's fun being able to play!
 BuggyOs
10:08:52 Bug-a-boo
Ice
okayy
 Frostyhills24
10:08:15 Frosty, (She/Her)
My guitar lesson is in 7 minutes :,)
 icemoons
10:07:29 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug

I have a headache, but besides that I'm good. I should go I have class i'll be back in like 30 minutes
 Silent Lucidity
10:07:12 Silent, Lucid
Hey doodle! How are ya?

Frosty
Catching up on work and getting slightly frustrated with a group assignment I have to do but otherwise good.
College does suck
 Dark pack
10:07:09 
hi doodle

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : 0
Crocodile : 0
Death Adder : -2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    430    431    432    433    434   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 21, 2024 11:43 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, Garvin wouldn't be leaving immediately anyways. So it's totally possible that Akira finds him, uses the distracting tactic that makes it worse but outwardly looks to make it better, and the two get back to where the group is staying relatively easily. Of course, Garvin is more or less (definitely more) dissociating the whole time and is kind of just barely hanging on in order to stall Akira leaving.
It just festers from there though, and he's definitely slipping further. A whole lot of depression, basically, that slips into him thinking he needs to just leave. Which, also, he doesn't really plan on going anywhere. Not really. He just kind of decides to leave while in the midst of depression and despair and a total disregard of his life. He's ready to give up, to fold, to call it quits. To find some hidden corner somewhere and allow what was always meant to happen, happen. A whole lot of staring at water happens before he tries to leave.
Basically, he gets very very (that's two very's lmao) detached and just... Yeah. He won't be doing very well at all. And, if they had managed to get him out of his trench coat by the time this all happens, he is back in it an hour after Akira gets him back to where they're staying (at max). He's back in it so quickly and is so refusing to take it off. But also not refusing to take it off. Because he doesn't actually have the energy for that, or any actual care, and maybe he doesn't even deserve it either so whatever.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 11:38 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Noooo, poor Garvin!!
Well, I'm going to go ahead and say Akira probably realizes they made things worse pretty quickly then, lol
This could lead to two things. One, a silent attempt at support without drawing too much attention to what's happening (physical support mostly, hand holding, hugs, etc.) with a lot of silent self blame, or, two, a more desperate reaction trying to get Garvin out of the depression that they fully blame themself for.
And, also, Garvin's state won't go unnoticed by Nico either. So expect a lot of clinging and affection from them. Plus, if he manages to get Garvin alone at all, a most definite attempt at trying to soothe him through expressing how much she cares about him and how he's never leaving and so on.
And if Ingall's around, there may be a cautious attempt at handing over a shit ton of food and items that he considers valuable (necklace, flute, and earrings)... This totally has nothing to do with past trauma :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 11:53 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's all adorable, but nooo, don't blame yourself Akira! Blame the bio parents, or literally anyone that actually caused the problem in the first place.
-
Yeah, no, I definitely agree that Garvin's state is going noticed by everyone. It's one of the few times that Garvin doesn't even really have the energy to try and act like everything's alright. It mostly goes down to how much Garvin managed to spiral before they start attacking him with affection that dictates how bad/long he spirals for. Because Garvin is really good at denial, especially when it's not used as a coling mechanism but instead as a, uh, self deprecation mechanism...?
Yeah, sure, that. Mhm.
Disbelief and denial, two skills that Garvin possesses that usually end up hurting him more than helping. Yay...
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 12:12 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeahhh, well, that's one thing all our characters seem tod do, right? Blame themselves for things that they didn't actually have a part in, lmao
-
Yay indeed, but not really... Just yay because the angst is beautiful, lol
Poor guy, he needs to know how loved he is. My characters will make it know, he's just gotta accept it, which is also hard, so-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 12:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, except Garvin for the most part. Other than believing he's the reason people leave, he doesn't actually take on any blame that doesn't actually belong to him or that he wasn't part of.
And Simon and Mergen, who for the most part just doesn't take any blame anyways.
-
Haha, yeah...
It's easier not to accept it too. Because accepting that they love and care about him also means that that could change. Because it could change. It could always change. It's easier to believe they don't care than to believe they did at one point but don't anymore, probably because of him. Because of course it's always because of him, he's the only common thread to people leaving. So... Yeah...
-

Surprise attack!

Credit to [email protected]

-

Decided I wanted to do another Recovery Arc Garvin neka so I scoured the site until I found one that would work.

Garvin’s pretty quick to try and act like the whole Andi Arc didn’t happen as soon as he can. Which basically means as soon as he isn’t delirious or stuck in the medbay. Which isn’t as long a stay as it should be, because Garvin is constantly being stubborn about it once he isn’t delirious. Overall, it causes injuries to be even slower at healing than they already are. Not that he shows any signs of caring about that, he’s more busy with acting like everything’s fine. Pretty sure no one buys it, which, I mean, fair. That’s fair. Garvin’s not happy about it though. He’d rather everyone buy it. The less they deal with any of his problems, the longer he can stay (the longer they’ll stay).

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 04:26 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Good for them, lol
At least, most of the time-
-
Nooooo, Garvin, that's not how that workssss! (At least, not all the time!)
Let your partners love you!!!
-
Ooo, I love it!
Though Nico may try to bully/beg him to spend more time in the medbay, lmao
While Akira just watches on and nods because, yeah, they'd do the same exact thing. Even though, as an onlooker, they aren't happy about it either XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 04:49 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeah. At least for most of the time
-
He should, but he's extremely stubborn.
Funnily enough, it's one of those mindsets he doesn't even realize he has. One from his subconscious that's just gotten worse over time.
-
Haha, and Garvin absolutely refuses. Nico may be able to convince him of a lot, but that's probably one that he can't be persuaded on. Especially with July coming up quick lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 06:11 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
:'(
He will be showered with love until, and even after he recognizes that he's important and cared about.
And he may be called a dumbass by Akira multiple times for thinking he's not as well, lmao
I'm starting to realize that cussing people out is basically a love language for Akira too XD
-
Well, at least they tried, lol
-
Okay, here's the healing arc Nekas!
Karma and Briar credit goes to lof@[email protected]
Credit for everyone elses goes to 千临@Neka.cc
Enjoy!
-
We'll do Briar first.
Honestly, not too much change, just slightly longer hair. They're starting to see themself as human again, like Aries, and, honestly, they're probably also moving to support Aries as well. They've also learned to love their bleached hair because it's what they want, not just because it's what others tell them to do. :)
-
Karma's next!
They're feeling more secure in their relationship with Kostas, finally recognizing that, yeah, he can be friends with other people without threatening to leave. They have the same style, but they're actually smiling now. And actually talking through their emotions more rationally rather than lashing out all the time, though it is still a process.
-
Nico!
Kind of the opposite of Aries here, they're cutting his hair. You ever heard "hair holds memory?" Yeah, he's counting on that. Their hair's been growing since Aurora died, she's finally starting to heal from that trauma and everything that happened after that, talking to his partners about it and accepting the help that they need and want without feeling guilty. Oh, and they've got new clothes! Probably thanks to Revan and Ingall, lol
-
Akira!
Visually? About the same. They're totally happy about sharing their hair dye with Garvin (another person to share their hair dyeing ritual with, something very important to them)! They're working on their communication skills and get's some more piercings and shit (fun!). Mostly though, just chilling with their partners. Oh, and the bow in their hair was a gift from Nico!

-
And Ingall!
He's more secure in his relationship, especially after seeing Revan stand up for him to Amar. Because of this interaction as well, his paranoia has gone down slightly and he's a little less awkward (though not totally because he simply can't-). Either way, he's more able to give gifts to his partners confidently. His hair is longer and he's shifted his designs. And he's smilinggg! Yay! He's also got a hair ribbon from Nico :)

Edited at January 22, 2024 06:12 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 06:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin definitely needs it haha
And I love that for Akira lol
-
Yep- At least they tried.
-
Oooo, I absolutely love those designs!
Aries's hair is going to be all over the place, honestly. Cutting his hair is pretty much the way to tell where he is, if he's viewing himself as human or not, since he'll be cutting his hair pretty quickly whenever he relapses into that state.
I figure that Garvin has new clothes too by the healing arc and all but dude is way too attached to his trench coat still. Which, honestly, is both a problem and not a problem. It's complicated. But by the time they get him out of it, it's going to be a good indicator of what mood Garvin's in too haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 22, 2024 06:38 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like them!
Yeah, Karma's similar with their jacket. They have plenty of clothes at this point (thanks, Kostas), but that jacket is never coming off. It was their first gift from Kos and also the first thing that ever gave them some sort of connection.
So... It may come off at some point in the period where they're arguing with Kostas, and, oh boy...
Yeah, that whole period's gonna be rough.
We'll actually see some emotions from Kos then too. And I think that period will also extend just past the arc where Irfam joins Simon, so that's fun.
Karma may grow closer to Mergen at that time, depending on a lot of things, but Kostas is actively losing people while also struggling to understand the logic of what he "did wrong." Since Karma is so emotionally motivated and Kostas is the complete opposite, he literally just sees himself finding another person who actually shares his interests only to be turned away by his partner.
Extremely confusing for him.
Fun to write though :)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    430    431    432    433    434   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us