Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 BooJake
12:22:19 Don't call me BJ.
Agh my phone is so old the capital one app doesn't work anymore. :/
 kycantina
12:20:40 ky
Hm, I should probably explore shouldn't I?
 Eternity
12:16:30 ET
Polar
Amazing!!
AND YES! I've done that LMAOO I used to do that quite a bit LOL!
 Dark pack
12:15:39 
hii
 Vortexy
12:15:24 I'm Not Vox
hi chat
 Cypress Road
12:14:27 Cy, love
Hello chat
 Silly
12:13:24 SL, SilverLined
Hiya!
 Saint
12:08:13 
silly!!!
 Silly
12:08:01 SL, SilverLined
Afternoon ^^
 Polargeist
12:06:57 Chro (he/him)
ET -
You've convinced me! Hahah
Little off topic but I've also seen people using minecraft for perspective and like that's so smart what 😭
 Gothamm.
12:05:51 Batman.
Cheese.
 Saint
12:03:34 
Today's Gain: 2063 Today's Loss: 54 Today's Profit: 2009

this feels so productive for today
 Eternity
12:02:54 ET
Omg
Get Blender then!! There is a TONNE of good tutorials online for it and it's what I've used for most of my 2D + 3D combo work. I'm not great at using it get but it works well for just blocking out perspective!

I'm only using Maya right now as it's industry standard </3 I prefer Blender to be honest.
 Polargeist
12:01:00 Chro (he/him)
RTX* slippery thumbs today
 Polargeist
11:58:30 Chro (he/him)
ET -
So I've heard so I've heard! I can honestly imagine and gosh I'd need to up my background game HAH
I just might! I have an AMD ryzen 7600 and an RTC 4070 so my pc should absolutely be able to handle that :0
 Eternity
11:52:53 ET
Polar
It is!! Honestly I'm getting used to it pretty quick and it's AWESOME when used with 2D art! You can use it to block out backgrounds, perspective and so much else!

If you have a relatively strong laptop or PC, I'd recommend downloading Blender [which is free!] and trying it out! :0
 Eternity
11:51:40 ET
RunningWithScissors
Yep, they are hotlinked as they're copied directly from Deviantart.
The images are fine to use, but you need to upload them to an image hosting website like either of these first:
-Click-

-Click-
 ShellfishPups
11:50:59 
6 baboons just totally wiped out my pack on my very first explore move.....
 Polargeist
11:50:22 Chro (he/him)
ET -
That's super cool omg, I'm lowkey thinking about pursuing something like that too but I've heard it's HARD
 icemoons
11:50:12 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pm me lmao I keep forgetting to add that part

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -2
Rattlesnake : +4
Jackal : -2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    428    429    430    431    432   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 21, 2024 12:11 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
So adorable! And pretty accurate on Garvin's part
Ingall will appreciate the cash, but he probably won't actually use it much except to buy things for his partners, lmao
Mostly clothes since Garvin, Akira, and Nico seem to need them so desperately. Probably some books for himself and Aki (which is definitely something these two bond over in the early stages of dating, by the way), maybe some jewelry. He's a cautious spender, though not as much of a hoarder as Garvin and Akira, lol
-
Alsoooo, my brain did come up with a new arc idea! You can put it wherever you think it would fit best, it really doesn't matter to me, haha
So, you remember Quill, right? Karma and Kostas's old friend who they think is dead but really just ran off and found Judas?
Right, you also remember me mentioning that Judas kind of put this thought into their head that everything bad that happened was Kostas and Karma's fault? And how they're seeking out Karma and Kostas to kill them now?
Yep, well, I thought it'd be great fun to have Quill come in and actually try to murder them. Or, one of them.
And Judas is there too.
I haven't decided how I want this to end yet (though no one will die... Except possibly Judas), but I figured it could be a good little arc for Karma and Kostas since they aren't getting much direct action, lol
Well, unless you count their relationship almost falling apart at one point because of Irfam (indirectly)
-
And, also, not sure if I actually want to do this yet, but there's also a possibility of the group that's leaving to stumble into Akira's ex, which would lead to a whole nother can of worms and trauma from our dear Akira that the others wouldn't have seen yet, so, that could be fun too.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 21, 2024 12:24 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin's very good at reading people, usually.
The clothes would be so appreciated by Garvin and he would take them for sure. But also- Dude is so not used to getting stuff that he's totally just a bit confused haha. At least it's something like clothing, since he'd have a much harder time actually accepting it if it were something like a book or hair dye or something he that he doesn't actually need in order to survive. He'd probably accept whatever it is, of course, albeit extremely awkwardly and confused, but then he just wouldn't ever use it or look at it or anything.
Revan joining Akira and Ingall's reading sessions eventually to bond with them is probably likely lol
Which- Revan also totally gets everyone just a ton of stuff. Whatever he thinks they'd like or appreciate or use.
-
Ooo, I love that arc idea! If you figure out where you want it, let me know.
If you need the updated outline in order to decide, let me know that too haha
-
Well, we got lots of time in the Run Clio Run Arc for that to happen if you decide you do want to do it, just let me know whenever you decide lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 21, 2024 12:32 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
And here's more polyship quotes (featuring Briar)! Enjoy! :D
-
Akira, at an awards show: Well, first of all, I’d like to thank Nico, the love of my life, for telling me Briar was going to win so don’t bother to prepare a speech.
-
Garvin: *on the phone* Hey Ingall, do you know my blood type?
Ingall: Of course, it's B-.
Garvin: Oh, I guessed wrong. Excuse me, nurse-!
-
Revan: Okay, I’m going to get the wedding cake.
Nico: Perfect, while you do that I’ll check on the ring bear.
Revan: ...
Revan: You mean ring bearER, right?
Nico: ...
Revan: Look me in the eyes and tell me you are not going to bring a dangerous wild animal to our wedding.
-
Garvin: Do you want to play 20 Questions?
Ingall: Sure!
Ingall: Whats your favorite color?
Garvin, laser fucking focused: Triangle. Do you like men?
-
Nico: Hey guys, I’m making french toast sticks in the oven. I’m gonna take a quick nap, so wake me up in 5 minutes to flip them over.
*5 minutes later*
Briar: Nico it’s been 5 minutes, time to flip your sticks.
Nico: snnnzzzz...
Briar: NICO YOUR STICKS!
-
Akira: So, are they your friend or...
Garvin: They’re like Ingall, but if Ingall was ordered to be around you.
Akira: Oh, so Revan.
Garvin: Precisely!
-
Revan: Nothing in life is free.
Nico: Love is free.
Ingall: Knowledge is free.
Briar: Friendship is free.
Akira: Self-respect is free.
Garvin: Everything's free if you don't pay for it.
The Squad: ...
Ingall: Garvin, that's illegal-
Nico: No, let them finish!
-
Ingall: I will find us a covered wagon and horses.
Ingall: If you two can manage to not kill each other while I'm gone.
Akira: Oh, please. We're not children.
*Nico leaves*
Akira, casually: ...Eat shit and die.
Revan, also casually: Yes, fuck you.
-
Garvin: How do I make a date really romantic?
Briar: Be mysterious.
Garvin: Okay!
*later, while on a date with Briar*
Ingall: So where are we going?
Garvin: None of your fucking business.
-
Ingall: What did you get on your shirt?
Garvin: Rust.
Ingall: From what?
Garvin: Weapons.
Revan: Time for more adult supervision.
-
Ingall: Can you come out?
Nico: Yeah gimme a minute…
Nico: Ingall, I’m gay.
Ingall: I know that. Come out to the car.
Nico: Okay.
Nico: Car, I’m gay.
-
Kidnapper: We have your child
Revan: I don’t have a child?
Kidnapper: Then who just asked for warm milk and made us cut the crusts off their sandwich?
Revan: Oh god, you have Nico
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 21, 2024 12:40 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, that's Nico's job, not Ingall's. They'll be giving out a bunch of stuff that no one needs but will (hopefully) enjoy. Nothing expensive, but, you know, sweet stuff nonetheless. Ingall's a little too awkward and anxious to get anyone anything unless he's heard directly from that person's mouth that it's something they'd like, and, even then, it's always given at a distance because he physically cannot stand the awkwardness of giving a gift and watching the person react. That said, Angel often leaves little notes and, in Garvin and Akira's case, food expressing how grateful he is to each partner individually, often hidden in places where he know only a particular person will find it, similar to Garvin's style of gift giving.
Yesss, Revan will be welcomed with open arms (so long as he and Akira aren't currently arguing, lol)!
And, eventually, the reading sessions will probably progress into the sessions of Ingall reading out loud to everyone. And maybe into teaching Garvin how to read too :)
-
Alright, I'll let you know!

Overthink101 said:
Garvin's very good at reading people, usually.
The clothes would be so appreciated by Garvin and he would take them for sure. But also- Dude is so not used to getting stuff that he's totally just a bit confused haha. At least it's something like clothing, since he'd have a much harder time actually accepting it if it were something like a book or hair dye or something he that he doesn't actually need in order to survive. He'd probably accept whatever it is, of course, albeit extremely awkwardly and confused, but then he just wouldn't ever use it or look at it or anything.
Revan joining Akira and Ingall's reading sessions eventually to bond with them is probably likely lol
Which- Revan also totally gets everyone just a ton of stuff. Whatever he thinks they'd like or appreciate or use.
-
Ooo, I love that arc idea! If you figure out where you want it, let me know.
If you need the updated outline in order to decide, let me know that too haha
-
Well, we got lots of time in the Run Clio Run Arc for that to happen if you decide you do want to do it, just let me know whenever you decide lol

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 21, 2024 12:47 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
All of those quotes are either hilarious, adorable, and/or accurate. Or all three. Mostly all three. I love those.
-
Man, I just know that Garvin accepting Nico's gifts only to never even look at them is going to end up causing something.
Garvin will hide the gifts but he'll also just slip the gifts casually to people or hand them over nonchalantly. If he's thanked though, he will be dismissive. He doesn't really care about the awkwardness, it's a bit of a different reason for him as to why he hides some of it. Garvin not acknowledging the notes Ingall leaves because he cannot read and Ingall being too awkward to bring it up is definitely going to be great.
Haha, yeah, seems fair to me lol
We love that slow progression lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 21, 2024 06:52 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Probably at some point it will, though it'll probably be more of Nico just quietly feeling like they aren't doing enough, lol
I love that so much, eventually Ingall will pick up on it and end up sticking more with food for him, probably, lmao
-
Alright, I finally finished the minimal trauma versions of everyone, so enjoy (and thanks for finding the new Neka, I really love it, honestly, you always find the best ones :) )!
Sol, Nico, and Akira credit goes to 千临@Neka.cc
Kostas, Karma, Ingall, and Briar credic goes to lof@[email protected]
-
Starting off with Nico! Yeah, we've still got some trauma with family, but it's lessened in general, and Aurora is still alive! Yay! Nico moved in with Aurora and Jade, taking up Jade's last name, Katz, after him and Aurora got married. Jade and Aurora also have a child now, a little girl named Haily. Nico was extreamly successful in school and ended up with a large friend group, though the most notable is her partner, Rowan. The two have been dating for nearly four years now, living together for one, and are soon to be engaged. After school Nico started a career as a singer/songwriter and has found a large amount of success and support, and they're quite well off now. And, as you may notice with their clothing and hair cut, he found her confidence!
-
Next up is Ingall! His family never died and, thanks to protective big brother Sigrid, his relationship with Amar was very short lived. He made it through college and started teaching elementary students! He's doing pretty well and visits his family often, as they're all still very close. He's also a very favored teacher among students (no surprises there, lol) and has been known to go the extra mile to support students who need it.
Oh, and he does still have OCD, but it's lessened by a lot and he's getting help for it. Therefore, much less paranoia! Yay!
And, though he's still a little awkward, he's actually learned to to navigate conversations, so that's good!
-
Akira!
So, basically, the home wasn't everything the home is, and, instead, it's just a normal home! Not great, but still not nearly as bad. They still found their family, and, this time, they didn't lose anyone. That said, they've still got their natural hair color since Amie isn't gone (yay)!
I like to think they got adopted by a nice family, probably middle-upper class, and they still stay in close contact with their found family. They did very well in school, especially English, and ended up going to college and got a career as some sort of sports instructor. They love Disney and literally any sci-fi show to ever exist.
-
Kostas!
Honestly, not much difference in appearance, which is mainly due to the lack of emotions, but there's all the difference in background! Kyrie's still alive, and the whole family is doing much better now. Ometz, though still a bitch, wasn't as much of a bully, and he moved out a while ago. Kostas became a very successful scientist and is very well off. Him and Karma are still together (and married now, woo!), though that'll be more explained in Karma's part. Kyrie's living with the two of them now and doesn't have to worry about providing anymore.
-
Karma!
And here we see probably the biggest difference in physical appearance! So, minimal trauma Karma is actually Karma that ran away from home way sooner. And then they met Kostas sooner as well. Kyrie was quick to take them in after Kostas introduced them to them, so Kyrie is also basically family to Karma now too. They still maintain their jacket (thanks to Kos), but basically everything else in their appearance is different. They're a lot happier and have meds to help with their stims/tics and stuff as well as their depression and anxiety. They have a support system. They finished school and actually ended up being a mental health psychologist (surprising right), helping others who have experianced trauma.
-
Briar!
Briar if their parents weren't everything that they were and Cam was still alive. They never joined the gang, though they did actually meet a few of the gang members through school or other social gatherings. Them and Cam became close with Moiraine after meeting through school, and, yep, Briar and Mory do end up together :).
Also, no bleached hair because basically no trauma, so no way to discover that they love the bleached hair, lol
-
And Sol!
Again, not much of a physical difference, other than longer hair. Their dad's still alive, and, though Sol does still have schizophrenia, it's being treated (thanks to his father), and they were never in a mental hospital. He's got a lot of support from their dad and his brother, and still lives with his dad, even after graduating. They started writing, which is also a way of dealing with the things they see due to their powers, and have published several books successfully. He's also decently known as someone who helps those who have passed move on to a better place, and a few people have come to ask about loved ones, which Sol happily offers up information about. That said, we get a much calmer, happier, and more empathetic Sol here. No villain Sol in sight! :D

Edited at January 21, 2024 06:52 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 21, 2024 07:32 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair lmao
And yeah, Ingall sticking to mostly food with Garvin makes total sense
-
I absolutely love their designs- They're greatness.
Petition that Akira and Garvin still end up meeting and become besties due to their shared love of sci-fi and Disney?
Nico and Revan still meet too, because Rev ends up doing a report over their songs or something lmao
Irfam and Kostas obviously end up still meeting too, since they're both scientists/inventors and whatnot.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 21, 2024 07:41 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like them!
And yes to all of those.
And Irfam and Karma can actually be good friends rather quickly if they meet through Kos this time too, with them both being way more stable, lmao
And honestly, I would love for healthy Revan (or Revan in general) to be able to meet Rowan as well :')
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 21, 2024 07:43 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, and I forgot to mention that Akira totally fosters too (as do Karma and Kostas, probably). Just Akira and Garvin managing to find their way into the same circle no matter what is so sweet to me, lmao

Edited at January 21, 2024 07:44 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 21, 2024 07:55 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Akira and Garvin totally met on some online forum that combines either Disney or Sci-Fi and fostering. Or they met at some convention XD
-
Irfam, Kostas, Alvis, and Karma becoming friends is such an amazing idea to me. Yes, for sure they have movie nights and everything lmao. Alvid and Irfam also obviously have AI Child too, which Alvis would probably have named after Irfam totally didn't have a name ready. Alvis probably named them something being like 'Uh, wasn't expecting this to work this time, uh... How's the name Java for now?' and Irfam agreed because they have no idea what name to do and also, 'Oh that's good, totally after JavaScript, you aren't slick, Alvis.'
-
Revan, Nico, and Rowan becoming friends is totally something I would love lmao

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    428    429    430    431    432   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us