Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Caeli
02:29:51 
Techno

Good! Contemplating lunch while waiting to explore.
 technoblade
02:27:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Cae!

how have you been?
 Caeli
02:23:54 
Techno!
 technoblade
02:22:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Amy

how are ya?
 Kingwolf
02:21:35 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Amygdala
02:18:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey techno
 technoblade
02:16:55 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
02:15:09 Lotus
MxM rp anyone? Pm me^^
 Amygdala
02:13:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Caeli
Thanks...i hope i can finally get my HW DH 😆
 Dark pack
02:13:11 
hi chat
 Frostyhills24
02:11:08 Frosty, (She/Her)
3/6 of my explore wolves are in labor. The downsides of having an all female explore team.
 Listless
02:11:07 List
jealous of y'all having coins
😭 im so close to finishing my quests but it just wont happen for some reason
 Caeli
02:09:50 
Amy

Good luck!
 Amygdala
02:08:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Caeli
I have 15 tokens so far...and 15k mush. I am sobfar from my goal of 100k for the event😅
 Continental Wolves
02:08:55 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Salmon
Ahh that was meant to be sarcastic, while I like dogs this one keeps on coming onto the property to chase a stray cat I feed up trees, im also wary of stray dogs on the property cause we've had some try to go after the chickens before
 Caeli
02:08:05 
Amy

Doing good! How are you on collecting coins?
 Amygdala
02:07:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Caely
Sorry for late response XD

Nothing much...i just finished work so i am having some dinner. Hiw are you
 Gardiens Brisés Pack
02:06:36 Lotus
Hey chat^^
 Caeli
02:06:23 
Hallow

I need to get mushrooms to buy apples for a Cooktown Orchid.
 Rogue Whispers
02:06:13 Phoenix, Rogue
Boe,
alright, bye! I hope your social battery doesn't drain too quickly!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +2
Water Moccasin : -4
Grey Fox : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    427    428    429    430    431   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 07:45 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Fair, lol
Akira and Nico are both totally stealing from Garvin and Ingall as well, and Nico may occasionally steal from Rev, though he'll probably steal his shoes more than anything.
Akira will be going for any warm clothing at all, and Nico will take literally anything they can get her hands on XD
Meanwhile, Angel's just confused and mildly stressed about why his clothes keep disappearing and is constantly washing them, lmaoo
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 07:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I wish Nico and Akira good luck stealing from Garvin, who doesn't have much to steal in the first place lol
At least for now
Revan will be expanding the wardrobe's of his partners ever so slowly lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 08:49 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Eh, they'll steal whatever he does have, lol
And Ingall might too, but only to clean it and give it back, not to actually wear it. He'll be trying to casually make sure his partners are taking good physical care of themselves without actually calling them out or trying to change them in any way, so, you know, good luck with that buddy, lmao
That's adorable. We love Revan pretending not to care while actually being a sweetheart, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 09:02 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair lmao, still, good luck stealing from Garvin in general haha
And yeah, very good luck to Ingall
Especially with getting Garvin's trench coat, he's very much not letting people touch that. Like, ever again. Or- At least until the Regroup Arc haha...
And yes, Revan pretending not to care but actually being a big soft sweetheart is great lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 09:53 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Fair, lol
Yeahhh, and with Akira sleeping in their jacket and gloves as well, not because they have sentimental value like Garvin's, just because they get cold easily and refuse to let anything that offers any sort of warmth out of their sight, lmao
Meanwhile, Nico will cooperate with Ingall, but they'll also take literally anything and everything that their either allowed or is easy access... As soon as they feel safe enough in the relationship anyway.
I do mean anything though. Nico is basically a little gremlin when it comes to clothes. Nicer stuff from Gall and Rev? Taken. They shall be the prettiest person in the room. Oversized stuff from literally any of her partners (minus Revan since they're the same height and about the same size, haha)? Theirs now. They love the scents of his partners and how comfortable oversized stuff is. Jewelry? Hell yeah! Shiny shit! XD

Edited at January 20, 2024 09:53 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 10:14 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair, Garvin likes having warm stuff on him constantly too, easier to take layers off after all.
I love for that Nico haha-
Garvin is so going to give Nico just so many little shiny trinkets. And then whenever Garvin starts doing his whole 'give the people he cares about stuff with some sort of value' thing, Nico's totally getting tons of shiny jewelry and just shiny expensive stuff lmao
Though, I can also definitely imagine that habit of Nico's reminding Garvin of Navis. Honestly- With how much in common Nico has with Navis... Mm.
We love it lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 10:31 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Adorable, I love it so much
Nico will be squealing like an excited child every single time. He's like a crow, they see something shiny, she picks it up. Doesn't matter what it is, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 10:41 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin just feeding the crow side of Nico is hilariously adorable and I am all for it lmao
Ingall is going to find cash just in 'random' places. Random meaning in places only Ingall would ever find it.
Nico finding the shiny valuables in similar places, except in places only Nico ever looks in for stuff.
And Akira is so going to find food stashed for them in, again, places only Akira ever looks at.
Along with the 'hidden' stuff though, Garvin's also just giving them that kind of stuff at random times.
Though, those are probably the rarer gifts, haha. Random little trinkets that either reminded Garvin of them or that Garvin thought/thinks they'd like offhandedly are probably a lot more common lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 10:52 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's so cuteee, I love it so much
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2024 11:01 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Indeed it is
Garvin definitely decided what each of them would like to find more. Nico likes shiny stuff so obviously the valuable shinys go to them. Akira obviously loves food just as much as he does, so they get that. And Ingall seems like the type that would appreciate cash, and use it, so he gets that.
Garvin still isn't sure about Revan since, well, what could he possibly give him?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    427    428    429    430    431   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us