Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 technoblade
04:29:56 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Oh that's me with the bone flute XD I am also hunting squirrels.
 Existence
04:29:25 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I only wanted svs what am I supposed to do with you c.c
 Red River Wolves
04:29:14 Redd Dead
Techno,
I've been looking for a Chinese pottery since like Winter. I have the rest of the quest complete and I know if I get rid of it, I'll find one immediately
 technoblade
04:27:17 Lil Techy | Techno
quest*
 technoblade
04:27:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd

Honestly same, trying to get down to a certain move count before working on my swamp quet
 Red River Wolves
04:26:40 Redd Dead
Hey Techno,
I might pop in and out of chat. I'm grinding explore
 technoblade
04:26:00 Lil Techy | Techno
Redd!
 Red River Wolves
04:25:20 Redd Dead
Sting,
There might be an upper limit by virtue of how computers work, but if so it's probably impossible for anyone to reach ever
 Salom_
04:25:06 Sal, Salmon
Narran
There's one about the lowest level each prey spawns in forums; but that's in
 technoblade
04:24:27 Lil Techy | Techno
they keep going up
 Narran Park
04:20:22 Sting
Ahh, that probably helps.

Do the levels just keep going up? or is there a max level? Max level forest etc?
 Salem
04:17:41 Rumi
I don't think there's any per level but there's the Encyclopedia which can tell you where the lowest level each thing can spawn is, I think that's the closest you'll get
 Narran Park
04:13:56 Sting
Is there a guide anywhere on explore encounters per level?
 Zeraphia
04:00:14 Spooky Vah
Looking for 1x1 rps!

-WP Click-
 Narran Park
03:57:07 Sting
Thank you <3 I really love her
 Salem
03:56:43 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Blue Wolves
03:55:44 Da ba dee
Sting
I like the monocle
 Narran Park
03:55:00 Sting
Paws Exchanges?
-WP Click-
 los campesinos!
03:54:55 she/her
i was literally at the dentist YESTERDAY and a toothache has just decided to make itself known . Goodness.
 Serpents
03:54:10 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Jaguar : +4
Grizzly Bear : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    424    425    426    427    428   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 10:51 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
So, so fun. And Nico and Ingall being indirectly involved will also hold a substantial amount of angst. Both are pretty triggered by yelling and Nico especially has been in between some major fights between abusive partners, so, that's good. Lol
Over time I'm sure the two will learn how to handle it, probably mostly through supporting each other, but, like, if there's ever a really bad fight you better believe Nico's scurrying around trying to cheer everyone up and solve everything while Ingall completely disassociates from the situation, lol
Yeahhh. It won't be good at all. Nico will be trying to cling only to get pushed away and probably hurt while Akira tries for their typical distraction tactic and probably ends up getting defensive over Nico.
And Ingall just casually keeping the area clean and comfortable, not really engaging unless Garvin initiates, making sure food is at least available, even if not eaten, and probably pulling multiple all-nighters to make sure Garvin doesn't kill himself or run off where he's vulnerable.
Like I said, he's surprisingly good in situations like this. Dude sucks at communicating how much he cares and feels bad about it constantly, but when it really counts he's usually the one to stick it out the longest and find the best way to make it through.
Not that the others won't be there when Garvin comes out of July, they will be. 100%. But it will probably hurt Nico too much to see Garvin in that state plus Garvin lashing out won't be received well, and he'll be a mess throughout all of July. And Akira will end up playing protector as usual which means, especially after they recognize how Ingall's handling Garvin, their attention will shift to Nico until everything smooths out. :)
-
I love it so much. Akira would work harder for it too, so they'd be at each others throats XD
I just love the idea of Revan looking in his wallet one day, realizing a major amount of money is missing, and then just immediately understanding what happened. Against with the "how the fuck did I end up in this situation" while also just letting it happen because, honestly, Akira and Garvin need it more than he does anyway and they certainly aren't ones to waste it, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 11:14 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh- Very fun for everyone. The worst is probably that if Garvin can't get out when he tries to, then Revan might actually get punched. If running isn't an option, then he fights until he can run. That's how Garvin works. Totally won't cause even more issues for Nico and Ingall, haha...
-
Akira trying to use the distraction tactic during July is going to be weird, actually-
Because, well, Garvin's already using it. But he's also pushing people away because he doesn't want them to be connected to July at all. He doesn't want that to be part of them. He doesn't want to look at them or them look at him and end up thinking about July. And, well- July in and of itself was a redirection from the actual problem. He's so heavily ignoring the problem that he made a whole other problem to ignore instead.
Things won't be immediately fixed after July, especially since they would've at least all seen it and it isn't like Devery. They aren't like Devery. The only reason Garvin doesn't push away Devery (the only reason Devery was able to convince Garvin to stay at his apartment during July) was because of Devery's ability and how the two are towards each other. The traits that Nico doesn't like about Devery are the same traits that keeps Garvin there during July. Because no matter what happens in July, Devery won't bat an eye or ask him about it or look af him different or anything by the time August rolls around. This time though, when August rolls around, the people Garvin cares about most would have seen it. Would have been affected by it. So, yeah, everything won't be fixed immediately.
July in general is going to be a roller coaster, haha-
Especially since none of them except for Garvin and Devery have any past experience with July or any idea of what's going on or why it's happening. Very fun.
-
I love that so much. Them both just trying so hard to win the competition and the money meanwhile Revan staring at his wallet in confusion before resigning to the fact that that's just his life now XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 11:15 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Here are some incorrect quotes too- Mostly polyship, with some visits from Briar, Devery, and Mergen lol
--

Akira: For self defense reasons, I'm going to pretend to be a burglar and you guys have to act wisely.

Garvin, Briar, & Devery: Okay.

Akira: If you don't want to die, give me all your money.

Garvin: Bold of you to assume I have money.

Briar: Bold of you to assume I don't want to die.

Devery: Bold of you to assume I can die.

-

Briar: Why is Garvin crying on the floor?

Akira: They're drunk.

Briar: And?

Akira: They saw a picture of Nico's spouse.

Briar: But they're Nico's spouse.

Akira: I know.

-

Nico: Time sensitive question how flirt boy.

Briar: Throw rocks at he.

Garvin: Hot Dogs.

Akira: Kill him.

Nico: Thanks guys.

-

Ingall: I love you.

Nico: I love you too. I've waited so long to hear you say that.

*Ingall and Nico kiss passionately*

Garvin, to Mergen: You owe me 20 dollars.

-

Mergen: Oh gosh I wish I got more sleep I only got six hours!

Nico: Six? I only got three!

Garvin: You guys got sleep?

Revan, comes stumbling out of their room and grabs a jug of coffee before saying: What year is it??

-

Nico: I'm so happy, I could kiss you!

Akira: Um...Neat.

*later*

Akira, lying face down on their bed: I said "Neat," Garvin. Who the fuck says neat these days? It's not neat to say neat but I said it anyways because I'm fucking stupid.

Garvin, reading a book: Don't beat yourself up too much, Akira. Everyone gets nervous sometimes. Remember what I did when Ingall confessed their love for me?

Akira: Didn't you thank them?

Garvin: *closes the book and looks at the ceiling* I fucking thanked them.

-

Nico: Today at 7 am, Revan poured a Monster energy drink in their coffee, said "I'm going to die" and drank the whole thing.

Akira: I watched Revan brew their coffee with Monster instead of water. Three cups in two hours. I think they ascended into the astral realm.

Ingall: The survivability of the human race never fails to amaze me.

-

Nico: We call that a traumatic experience.

Nico, turning to Briar: Not a "bruh moment".

Nico, turning to Akira: Not "sadge".

Nico, turning to Garvin: And DEFINITELY not an "oof LMAO".

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 16, 2024 10:30 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oof, yeahhh
That'll be fun for sure, lmao
Yay! More unintentional trauma! fun! XD
-
I see, that makes sense. Interesting
Yeah, Nico will not do a good job of not looking at Garvin differently at first. Full panicky worry for a while, haha
And, you know, Akira still being slightly defensive while feeling bad about it at the exact same time.
And Ingall will look like he's totally unfazed and not treat Garvin remotely differently while having a shit ton of internalized trauma from what he just witnessed :)
-
Lmaooo
-
I love those all so much! All very accurate and hilarious, lol
-
Also, do you mind if I get Akira, Garvin, Briar, and Nico moving?
I'm almost done with my post :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 16, 2024 10:42 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yep! Tons of unintentional trauma for everyone haha!
-
Yeah, it's definitely going to be a lot. Garvin cannot catch a break, apparently lmao
At least Ingall and Devery can help a bit. Kind of.
Still definitely going to suck for everyone. Especially depending on just how mean I decide to be lol
-
You have no idea how much of a reader Garvin would be if he could read. He'd finally have access to a good coping mechanism and oh wow would he totally use it. I mean, reading totally would be an easy thing to add to his distraction tactic haha.
-
I don't mind! Go ahead!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 16, 2024 10:48 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh, poor Garvin :')
-
I just-
Ingall eventually teaching Garving how to read??
I mean, it's totally something he'd do if Garvin would ever want to learn. Gall always kind of wanted to be a teacher
And it could be so fucking cute
Like, Angel struggling to figure out how to show affection to his partners because of how socially awkward he is only to find a great way to put his skills to use and spend some amazing quality time with Garvin.
Or, or
Ingall doing story time with all of his partners
God, imagine them all sitting around Ingall in a circle just to listen to him read and then get so angry when he ends it on a cliffhanger so they can continue later
My brain might explode from cuteness-
-
Alrighty, there's the post! Enjoy! :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 16, 2024 10:53 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin would never admit that he doesn't really know how to read, it'd have to be something that Ingall figures out for that- But, I mean, it's probably one of the easier things to figure out about Garvin.
I love all those ideas though- Very adorable and must happen. Someday.
-
The post was awesome! I loved it. I'll probably get a post up tomorrow
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 16, 2024 11:20 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair, lol
Ingall may quietly approach him about it eventually and ask if he can teach him, phrasing it more as though it's something that he wants to do not because he thinks it's something Garvin needs to learn or fix or whatever
The reading to idea though, I'm just thinking up scenarios and now I need this, lmao
-
Ingall, after finishing a chapter that had a dramatic cliffhanger: "Okay, let's read some more tomorrow, alright? It's a little late."
Nico, Garvin, and Akira: *Various sounds of disapproval*
Nico: "Whattttt?! You can't just stop it there!"
Akira: "Yeah! What the hell, Gall!"
Garvin: "We need ta know what happens! We can't fuckin' wait that long!"
Ingall, smiling, totally using the story as a form of bribing his partners into healthy habits: "Well, maybe if you all get plenty of sleep I'll read two chapters tomorrow."
Nico, Garvin, and Akira: *Various curses and complaints because they know what Ingall's doing*
Garvin and Akira, begrudgingly heading to bed: *Arguing about which characters should end up together*
Nico, pouting and walking behind Akira and Garvin: *Occasionally throwing in their own opinion*
Ingall, after they've all gone, turning to Revan who's been sitting in the corner pretending to be on his phone the whole time: "That goes for you too."
Revan, raising an eyebrow: "Why would I care what happens? It's just a stupid story anyway."
Ingall, smiling knowingly: "It doesn't end the way you think it does."
Revan, scoffing: "Yeah, right. It's a book for children."
Ingall, smirking: "Well, fine. I guess you'll never know how *insert name of Revan's favorite character that he's totally denying caring about* ends up joining the bad side... and how they end up becoming the hero for it. :)"
Revan, pausing, trying not to look interested, slowly putting down his phone: "I hope you know I'm only doing this for Nico's sake."
Ingall, still smiling: "Of course. Good night, Rev."
Of course, this would have to be when everyone (Revan) was healthier, but, you know, still completely adorable
-
Glad you liked it! And sounds good, take your time! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 16, 2024 11:40 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin would probably agree, admittedly while also trying to not come across as too grateful or excited or anything- Such a hard balance between wanting his partner to know he appreciates him and not looking at anything that even hints at his trauma haha
-
That's adorable and must happen, I love that.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 17, 2024 01:54 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
So far done with Garvin's part
-
Also though- Flight, Fight, Freeze, and Fawn responses!
Simon; Fawn.
Anna; Fight then Flight.
Revan; Freeze then Fawn or Fight or Flight. It depends.
Garvin; Flight then Fight.
Gorōta; Freeze or Fawn. It depends.
Aries; Freeze or Fawn or Fight. It depends.
Mergen; Freeze or Flight. It depends.
Irfam; Fight or Freeze. It depends.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    424    425    426    427    428   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us