Texy
Getting ready for sleep to take over. It's 1:30am for me
 technoblade
06:24:28 Lil Techy | Techno
Texy

You just missed vox being in chattoo XD
 Boo
06:24:17 Chrissy
i got tricked, i was 100% convinced that was vox.

transcendence,
hopefully the game throws me some more great wolves like her!
 Amygdala
06:24:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

I have one obedient guy but not a hero
 Vortexy
06:23:48 Texy, Im Not Vox
amy

your not the only one who has mistaken me for Vox

how are you?
 SilverShadow
06:23:45 Ash ☆ Crow
I'm logging off because my brain is not braining.. have fun pals
 Transcendence
06:23:31 free palestine
-WP Click-
Oh the amber wolf is agreeable. Im not completely doomed to stubborn wolves i guess
 technoblade
06:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Almost done with 3 quests
 Transcendence
06:23:06 free palestine
Boo make more

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Coyote : -3
Mountain Lion : -4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    423    424    425    426    427   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 12:02 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Those headcanons are amazing, I love all of that
Love how Akira and Garvin both be saying stuff to Revan at first- To be fair, Revan probably responds in kind most of the time, because that's how he is.
A small headcanon that's kind of related to that is that on Garvin's bad days, it's not uncommon for the two to end up avoiding each other. If they don't, Garvin ends up saying stuff that he later regrets.
-
Garvin and Akira slowly becoming each other's best support is amazing and totally what happens. Overall, Garvin's probably really good at reading all of his partners, given how good he is at reading people in general.
-
Revan definitely came up with the system, but each of them probably have different parts of it that they're better at. Point out familiar things/what Ingall can control? Totally a Revan thing. Reiterating that Ingall's surrounded by a support system? Seems like a Nico thing. Reiterating that Ingall will be protected? Seems like an Akira thing. And finding ways to avoid/minimize high stimulation? Honestly, you'd be surprised at how good at that Garvin could be.
-
That's an adorable one and I love that idea.
-
Garvin being in the lead by one round is amazing, and he totally brags all the time about it.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 11:29 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, that makes sense. Revan and Garvin and Revan and Akira will probably end up having the most conflict, honestly. Especially on bad days for literally all of them. Though probably Garvin the most in July
We love July, lmao
-
Oh, for sure. Akira's great at reading people in general too, they just tend not to care enough to unless it's either people they care about or people they consider a threat, haha. Otherwise, they won't put much time into it
-
I love it. That's adorable and also totally what happens.
-
Pfft
This totally started out as a friendly competition only for the two of them to become way too competitive about it. And Akira is definitely incredibly salty about Garvin being in the lead at the moment. Lmao
Also,
Garvin and Akira: *Actively swallowing things whole that definitely shouldn't be swallowed whole in the name of competition*
Nico, Ingall, and Revan: *Panic*
Garvin and Akira: *Totally fine when they probably shouldn't be, either gloating about a win or complaining about the other totally cheating*
Nico and Ingall: "What the actual fuck just happened?!?"
Revan: *Facepalming, totally done with Garvin and Akira's shit, questioning how the hell he ended up in this situation*
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 11:44 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeah- We love the conflict lol
Akira and Garvin vs Revan in arguments. Watch Revan bring out the big words in retaliation XD
Yeah, July is going ti be crazy for sure. Especially since the way I have changed the timeline has it be pretty soon after the Andi Arc... Fun times, fun times... Haha...
-
That's fair, Garvin's pretty much the same way. The two both being the type to try and distract whoever isn't doing too well is also hilarious with that in mind.
-
Oh for sure- It definitely started out as something friendly and now they boyh take it way too seriously.
I love that. Every reaction is greatness. That is totally how it goes, every single time
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 09:53 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yea
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 09:53 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oops, don't know why that posted in the first place, much less twice XD
Ignore that, lmao

Edited at January 15, 2024 09:54 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 10:01 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
What I meant to say was:
Yeahhh, those arguments will be fun, lmao
Meanwhile, Ingall and Nico decide that argument time is a great time to go chill in another room until their partners work it out because they probably won't get very far by trying to intervene with those three when they're heated XD
And July... Oh boy, I can't wait. That'll be so fun for everybody, haha
-
Oh yeah, I love it, lol
-
They're way too competitive for their own good XD
And if one of them does end up choaking there's no way in hell the other will ever let them live it down (after they make sure they're alright, of course). Constant playful jabs for sure, lmaooo
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 10:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Very fun, yep-
Admittedly, Garvin's likely to storm out during an argument if it gets too close to breaking his whole 'ignore trauma' thing and he can't twist it onto someone elss. Also, argument is probably way too nice of a word for the absolute tearing into each other that will happen.
July's going to be so much fun for everyone involved, yup. Devery trying to explain to Garvin's partners that 'Oh, yeah, no, this is completely normal for Garvin, happens every year, he'll be fine once August rolls around.'
-
Oh for sure- After making sure that the other is alright, they will never hear the end of it.
Garvin totally tries even harder to win if money is ever brought into it. Like whoever wins that round gets money, you better bet that Garvin be kicking into overdrive to win that cash lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 10:22 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Also, I'll hopefully get my post out tomorrow, but, until then, enjoy some more polyship quotes!
-
Garvin: Look at the buns on that guy!
Akira: *lying on the floor, covered in hamburger buns*
Nico: This is the comedy police! The joke's too funny!
Garvin: I'm not going back to jail!
-
*Right after Nico and Revan started dating, but before the others started dating Rev*
Revan: Nico, I have a couple of words to say to you.
Garvin: Please let those two words be “I’m sorry.”
Akira: I’m ready with the bleep button if not.
-
Garvin: English is CRAZY. Oregano is both a spaghetti leaf topping and a form of paper art!
Ingall: What is this "paper art" you speak of?
Garvin: That shit where you make cranes and stuff out of folded paper!
Ingall: ... Garvin.
-
Akira: Three of the four elements are represented as types of hockey. Air hockey, ice hockey, and field hockey. Fire hockey needs to be a thing.
Revan: Fire hockey absolutely does NOT need to be a thing.
Garvin: Do you care NOTHING for the balance of the four elements?!
-
Nico: Could you guys at least try to see this from my perspective?
Akira: *crouches down*
Ingall: *kneels down*
Garvin: *sits on the floor*
Nico:
Nico: I hate all of you.
-
Nico: You guys worried about Akira?
Ingall: Totally!
Garvin: Yeah, they called me in the middle of the night and just yelled, "what do I do, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do?"
Nico: And what'd you say?
Garvin: "I dunno, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno."
Ingall:
Nico: They're lucky to have you as a friend.
-
*Revan is casually searching around the room*
Ingall: Hey Revan, what’re you looking for?
Revan: My will to live.
*Nico walks into the room*
Revan: Oh, there it is.
-
Garvin: Hey, Joe said he's coming over this afternoon.
Nico: Cool.
Garvin: Do you know who Joe is?
Nico: JOE MAMA!
Akira, not even looking up from their phone: Damn, that backfired.
-
Nico: Do you guys ever have a civilized conversation that doesn't require insulting each other every time you get a chance?
Akira: No.
Revan: No.
Nico: Didn't think so.
-
Akira: We can bake these cookies at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or 4,000 degrees for 1 minute.
Ingall: No, that's not how you make cookies.
Nico: FLOOR IT!!
Akira: How about 4,000,000 degrees for 1 second?!?
Ingall: yOU'RE GONNA BURN THE HOUSE DOWN-
Akira: I'M GONNA HARNESS THE POWER OF THE FUCKING SUN TO MAKE COOKIES!
Garvin: DO IT!
Ingall: NO-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 10:25 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair. Honestly, if that ever happens Akira's gonna get even worse with Revan because, on top of the already existing anger, they feel the need to fully redirect the attention to protect Garvin, so that fun-
Literally none of that will be remotely swayed by that information, I don't think XD
-
Them casually stealing money from Revan so they have money to gamble with, lmaooo

Overthink101 said:
Very fun, yep-
Admittedly, Garvin's likely to storm out during an argument if it gets too close to breaking his whole 'ignore trauma' thing and he can't twist it onto someone elss. Also, argument is probably way too nice of a word for the absolute tearing into each other that will happen.
July's going to be so much fun for everyone involved, yup. Devery trying to explain to Garvin's partners that 'Oh, yeah, no, this is completely normal for Garvin, happens every year, he'll be fine once August rolls around.'
-
Oh for sure- After making sure that the other is alright, they will never hear the end of it.
Garvin totally tries even harder to win if money is ever brought into it. Like whoever wins that round gets money, you better bet that Garvin be kicking into overdrive to win that cash lmao

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 15, 2024 10:33 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Those polyship quotes are amazing and accurate and I love them XD
-
Them all absolutely tearing into each other (Akira and Garvin VS Revan, I mean) and absolutely aiming for the worst as it just gets increasingly worse- Very likely that all of them are going to get hurt by each other's words. Revan gets defensive first and then offensive, Akira gets offensive first and then defensive, and Garvin gets both of those first and then avoidant. Very fun.
Yeahhh, didn't expect any of them to be deterred with that. Devery jusy trying to let him handle it because he knows how July works with Garvin and doesn't want to risk the guy just walking out. Very unlikely that any of them will listen though, especially given the timing haha...
-
They so would though- That's definitely what happens. The more money they bet on it, the harder Garvin tries to win because no way is he not getting that cash lmaooo

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    423    424    425    426    427   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us