Voxtexy
10:21:48 Vox, Corey
-WP Click-

I'm very indecisive... help me decide which roleplay to revive! :>
 Zeraphia
10:18:44 Spooky Vah
Katy

That looks fantastic!

I made a brush that I'll use for a lot of things.

Freckles, dapples, stars... spots...

A lot of things. XD
 Tropical Pickle
10:08:20 Tropickle
Oi
 SilverShadow
10:06:55 Ash ☆ Crow
Hey Tropic!
 Tropical Pickle
10:05:08 Tropickle
Has anyone ever suggested that all drop-down menus state whether you're selecting a buried or unburied item?
 Frostyhills24
10:03:08 Frosty, (She/Her)
Poll!

-WP Click-
 distant-screams
09:58:15 katy | beetle
techno,
i'll try to make a lil tutorial on it!
 technoblade
09:56:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

wanna teach me how ya did that?
 distant-screams
09:54:56 katy | beetle
-Click-
i need to do dappled markings more often :> this is fun
 Little Spooky Husky
09:53:19 Huskies, She/Her
R.I.P. chat
 technoblade
09:43:21 Lil Techy | Techno
boo

trash, go now! then reward yourself with more relaxing.
 Jack-A-Boo
09:42:18 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
can someone tell me to get up and take out the trash, my brain is fighting me and telling me no XD
 technoblade
09:39:28 Lil Techy | Techno
i was just given so many pairing ideas for characters! Fuck!
 SunFalcon
09:38:42 Sun
Normally I don't really care about inbreeding but out of curiosity I just checked one of my wolves bloodlines and Buffy is in it five times 😭
(not my doing either, lol)
 distant-screams
09:34:50 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
lol i forgot i CP trained this guy. time to throw him in explore.
 Jack-A-Boo
09:33:28 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
good game Transcendence
 Transcendence
09:33:20 free palestine
Stroke
Surprised*
 Transcendence
09:33:01 free palestine
Im srurpsied the pedigree app hasnt crashed because of all the wolves ive recorded 💀
 Jack-A-Boo
09:23:47 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
PvP anyone?
 Jack-A-Boo
09:23:21 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
-WP Click-

paws for Xena?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : -3
Polar Bear : +2
Cougar : +5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    419    420    421    422    423   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 12, 2024 09:51 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
And here's the updated outline!!
-

Heading 1 - Plot Diagram Arcs

Heading 2 - Arcs of Arcs

Normal Text - Short Descriptions

Exposition Arc

Starting Up Arc

Get a feel for the world, introduce characters, set up dynamics. Everyone up for rebelling against the government? Good! It’s spring as of right now. (April-ish)

Introducing the Arena Arc

Enter Aries– Er… I mean, Khorne! The arena isn’t good but… Well, what’s one to do? The rebellion needs its help. Still spring. (April-ish)

Conflict Arc

Baggage Arc

Nico isn’t doing too well. Akira and Garvin are good friends. Hide that body! Still spring. (April-ish)

Briar Arc

Briar isn’t doing too well. Viar needs to go down. Garvin is perfect for the job, somehow. Briar notices a weirdo. Hopefully that won’t cause any problems. We’re getting a bit closer to winter, but it’s still spring. (May-ish)

Andi Arc

Garvin isn’t doing too well. Neither is Nico and Ingall. Or Briar and Akira. Or Mergen and Devery. Or Rover. Hope for the best, it’s going down. We’re getting a bit closer to summer, but it’s still spring. (May-ish, maybe longer, just depends, doesn't it?)

Recover Arc

The events of the Andi arc are being dealt with… Despite how Garvin just wants to leave it be. But that wouldn’t be healthy for anyone, now would it? (Kind of dependent on when the Andi Arc ends, the Recover Arc definitely lasts into June-ish territory though at least)

July Arc

Garvin still isn’t doing well. At all. This probably still continues the last arc too. That seems fun. Definitely summer by now. (July, duh)

Anna Arc

Enter Anna! She’s cool. Planning a rebellion too. Against the arena that’s working with the rebellion. It’s a long story. She’s Simon's twin though. Family drama anyone? Trust me, that family drama is going to become everyone’s problem. Anna sends Clio a letter, something that totally won’t end up causing a ton of trouble. (August-ish)

Starring Simon Arc

Simon isn’t doing too well. Unfortunately, he makes it everyone else’s problem. Villain arc for Simon begins! Simon VS Anna happens, Anna almost dies. Simon starts planning a lot more now… Nothing is okay. Definitely fall now. (September-ish)

Oh My ‘Sol’ Arc

Sol isn’t doing too well. They have an argument with Kano that ends with Kano either severely injured or dead. Sol runs, Ingall searches for them, finds them, and tries to help. It doesn’t work out as one would hope it does.

Simon pays Sol a visit. It goes well, for, uh, Simon. And only for Simon.

Definitely fall now. (September-ish)

Co-Star Irfam Arc

Simon pays Irfam a visit. It doesn’t go well for anyone. Except, well, Simon. And Pewter, he’s pretty happy with the turn of events. Definitely fall now. (September-ish)

Rising Action Arc/Clio Arc

Bye Gorōta Arc

Gorōta goes missing. This is good for no one. There are no leads. He’s okay though. Maybe. Hopefully. He’s just meeting The Doctor, no worries, haha… Definitely fall now. (September-ish)

Enter Clio Arc

Enter Clio! Simon needs her. Garvin is amazing at playing keep-away. Devery helps too. Looks like Garvin’s a dad now. Oops, he didn’t plan for that at all. How does he explain to everyone that he accidentally adopted Clio? He doesn’t, is how. Simon and Irfam are still after her, after all. Definitely fall now. (September to October-ish)

For Science! Arc

Irfam and Simon as a villain duo is terrifying, put simply. The city is starting to fall apart. The government might end just due to all of this. Remember when this was just about getting rid of the visors? Time flies. Apparently. Definitely fall now. (October-ish)

Run Clio Run Arc

They got to leave the city! Clio and Garvin have a chat up on a rooftop. It manages to solve a lot, and also nothing. Two groups, other than the villains. Garvin, Akira, Nico, Briar, Mergen, and Clio. Devery, Revan, Ingall, Promachus, Aries, Kostas, and Karma. The first group leaves the city, led mostly by Garvin and Akira. The second group stays in the city to try and keep at least some of it in check, Devery understands the need for a safe haven anyways. What did you think his apartment has always been for Garvin?

Anyways, the two groups split up to keep Clio safe from Simon. Yay.

Thus begins the extreme keep-away game. Especially what with Irfam and Simon both having some incredible ways of finding people. Let’s be glad that Garvin has so much experience with keep-away games and so many random skills.

Akira and Garvin have a chat too. It ends up helping a bit, hopefully.

The world is ending, basically, more or less. No one is doing too well, if we’re being honest. But, uh, here’s some patches everyone! Enjoy! This arc lasts a long time, don’t be tricked by the next arc.

Might see some of Garvin’s old friends. You know, as in Lucia, Kolby, and Jusepe. Apparently they’ve seen Giles recently too?

Slowly moving towards winter. (October to November-ish, at least)

Wisp Arc

Technically takes place during the Run Clio Run Arc, but it’s what the city group is up to.

Which is keeping each other safe and getting more bases/safe havens.

Amar’s an idiot. Ingall’s paranoid. And Revan’s totally ready to annihilate Amar.

Oh, right. This is also the arc where you’ll be given the chance to keep Pewter from becoming less of a hallucination. Good luck.

Fair warning, if you do stop Pewter from becoming less of a hallucination, you also take away any/all chances of ever seeing AI Child. Choose wisely.

Slowly moving towards winter. (October to November-ish, at least)

Regroup Arc

Yeah, so, safe haven break anyone? That sound good? Hope it does because that’s the plan. First off though, the group that left is kind of stuck… Mergen and Garvin have come up with an idea though, no worries!

That awesome Mergen and Garvin VS Spoilers fight. Meanwhile the rest of that group gets to moving. Everything somehow ends up fine. Having abilities that can work in tandem with not only your own powers, but also other people’s, comes in really handy. Who would have thought? These two, apparently.

Oh no, surprise Garvin and Mergen VS Simon fight too as they get moving as well! Garvin’s abilities are so helpful, as are his skills. Unfortunately, a small conversation takes place between Mergen and Simon at the same time. Garvin and Mergen get a move on, but now Mergen’s left thinking about what to do.

Everyone gets to the safe haven eventually, at least…

Definitely winter now… (December-ish)

Here We Go Again… Arc

The groups are back together, the city is in total shambles. Other than Devery’s apartment and a few other buildings that the city group has managed to keep safe. Keeping the entire group in Devery’s apartment complex is kind of a lot, after all. Plus, back up safe havens are always good to have.

Oh, right, Gorōta has shown back up. That’s good. He isn’t telling people where he’s been though. So… Hope that doesn’t become an issue.

Mergen’s thought about it all and, uh, hey, they really appreciate everyone but… They leave and join Simon’s team. This causes a lot of problems, as one would expect.

Climax Arc

Cliffhangers Arc

This is actually as far as I have planned so far. So. Yeah… Fun.

Anyways. Shit be going down.

Lots of safe havens being targeted. Probably because of Mergen switching sides and all. Things are definitely not looking good for the non-villain arc characters. In fact, plenty of them get separated. Promachus gets separated from everyone. Clio gets separated from everyone. And there’s other small groups too but those two are the ones I know for sure at least. At least Devery and Gorōta are together in what’s probably the last safe haven they have, haha…

Irfam VS Promachus fight… It doesn’t go well. For Promachus. Haven’t decided just how bad it is yet though.

No one else is really doing too well either. Everyone’s probably going to get injured fairly badly. Other than maybe Devery and Gorōta, of course.

Clio gets desperate to see a familiar face. So she draws way too much attention to herself. This results in—

The Aries VS Simon fight and the Garvin VS Irfam fight too! We love that, haha. The Garvin VS Irfam fight being the one closer to Clio. By a lot.

Falling Action Arc

What Now? Arc

The battle is seemingly over. Of course, everyone kind of knows it isn’t. The villain arc ones are still out there, after all. But everyone’s also injured, at least to some severity. Other than Devery and Gorōta, it seems. Which is helpful. So they kind of have to take some time towards healing. The future seems very uncertain. But there’s no signs of any of the villain arc people. Happy New Years, apparently. (December to January-ish)

Explain Thyself! Arc

Basically the villain arc version of What Now? Arc. They’re all injured to some capacity too. But that’s not the main reason for their absence.

Simon centric arc?? Hah, kind of. Irfam too though.

Simon gets even more desperate. It affects how he treats everyone.

Irfam gets paranoid. It actually isn’t as bad as Simon’s desperation.

The choices made in the Wisp Arc start to add up even more.

Happy New Years? (December to January-ish)

Dear Revan, Arc

Were you wondering what happened to Revan’s mother? She’s still here… Somehow. Everything that’s happened is apparently enough to kind of change her. Kind of. Anyways, here’s an invite to come meet her! Because obviously she needs to meet those that helped to keep the city safe.

Is this because I want the polyship to have a funny little ‘Meet the Family’? Shush, that is only a bonus.

It’ll definitely cause some drama anyways. Revan’s a little controlling here. He absolutely worries. Because Revan is very much still someone who cares what his mother thinks. For whatever reason.

Still winter. (January-ish)

Friends? Arc

Did someone ask for Rinny? Mouse? OH SH– Is that Ford??

Yeah, so, in the wake of the chaos, Rinny’s finally managed to convince Jamie to let him do his own thing. Which is finding Devery because he wants to know if Garvin’s alright. Or alive. Or anything, really.

Garvin isn’t thrilled by this. Uhm. Yeah.

Ford gets punched.

Man these people got stuff to work out.
Will they? I don’t know.

Slowly moving towards spring. (January to February-ish)

No, But… Arc

What ever happened to Gorōta while he was gone? Wasn’t The Doctor mentioned in that Arc? What happened to him? What happened to The Boss?

News flash, they’re alive. And here to help???

Aries isn’t thrilled. Do they have a choice though?

Slowly moving towards spring. (February-ish)

Liar! Arc

Checking back in on the villain arc buds now!

Simon’s still being terrible.

Irfam is just getting more and more paranoid.

The Wisp Arc choices are very important by now.

Slowly moving towards spring. (February-ish)

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 12, 2024 10:36 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, yeah, torture is how we show we love our characters, right??? Lol
-
I loved the short story! Feeling a little bad for Simon, worse for Anna, Aries, and Clio though, haha
-
I also love the updated outline. I will say, the Friends? Arc got me laughing-
Not the
"OH SH– Is that Ford??"
"Ford gets punched."
Deserved and I adore it.
Plus the Dear Revan, Arc
God, that interaction will be pure chaos-
I can't wait for literally all of this

Edited at January 12, 2024 10:42 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 12, 2024 10:47 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked the short story! And yeah, Simon is definitely the least affected by grief out of the four.
-
Glad it made you laugh! I was laughing a lot while writing it. Especially since so much angst happens all the time haha. Definitely deserved. Kind of. Maybe. Actually a lot more complicated than you'd think. Ford feels really bad about what happened. But also. Still totally deserved the punch.
That interaction will be pure chaos.
There's also totally going to be a whole thing during it where Revan is trying to make sure everyone's presentable and like- Wow, does most of the polyship got a lot to learn there or what?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 12, 2024 10:55 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair, haha
Him getting punched is still hilarious regardless-
Oh god, do they
I mean, Ingall's got it. He'll probably be the best guest, (though, admittedly, after what Revan did for him he'll totally be side-eyeing Graci the whole time, just not causing a scene for Rev's sake, lmao) respectful and understanding of the environment (I guess Amar was good for at least one thing?)
Nico will be hella happy to play dress-up. And not taking it seriously at all. Trying to because he wants Revan to be happy and proud, but, also, like, their inner child will be going insane
And she'll be very passive-aggressive with Graci because, yes
And Akira?
Akira will be terrible about everything. I mean, they hate clothes that aren't comfortable (especially if they're obviously gendered), they hate Graci, and their protective mode will be in full swing.
They'll be practically throwing a fit over the clothes and be plotting murder the whole visit. A major menace. Lmaooo
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 12, 2024 11:12 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oh boyyy-
Revan is going to be so controlling during it- Like. Clothes, manners, speech, posture- Everything. He cares way too much about what his mother thinks. Ingall will be appointed as second-in-command in teaching the other three how to behave, speak, and dress.
Garvin will also be terrible about everything. Uncomfortable clothing that he has absolutely no experience with? Yeah, he's complaining and pulling at it. Definitely doesn't help the persistent cough he has either. He's also going to be so upset about needing manners and changing how he talks. Like, what do you mean he can't use nicknames? What do you mean he can't curse in front of Graci? What do you mean he needs to actually pronounce his words? What do you mean he basically needs to change everything about himself? Also- What do you mean he can't have his patch??
Garvin would be side-eyeing Graci during it just because of all of that, haha.
-
Feelings are definitely getting hurt in that arc. That is for sure...
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 13, 2024 10:28 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yikes, yeahhh
Ingall will struggle with that roll of second-in-comand too. I mean, he hates bossing people around, especially his partners. He'll probably end up getting paranoid about it, mainly due to people tending to avoid him due to his power, he doesn't want to risk any of them thinking he's trying to influence their thought, lol
Nico will be so happy at first. I mean, fancy clothes that he could never afford on his own?? That's fucking cool!
But then, the no nicknames? Yeah, that'll be hard for sure. They'll try her best, but, like, he'll definitely slip up with that.
And, again, Akira will be struggling with literally everything. The speech and clothes will be a constant battle in their head, like "Imma rip this shit off an' put on comfor'ble shit, an' who even cares how I fuckin' talk??? I don'! Why woul' someone else!" vs. "Gotta do it for Rev. Even though I wanna kill 'im sometimes. Shit, why'd I 'ave to care for this bitch." Vs. "Imma kill his mom. It's 'er fault."
They'll become fucking bipolar during this arc XD
And, yeah, that'll definitely hurt feelings. Especially Akira's, probably. Nico's too, but they're more understanding of trying to please people. Akira will just be confused and hurt as fuck because they'll see it as Revan trying to change them, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 13, 2024 10:57 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Revan will get so just, focused on the task that he won't notice any of it. He'll be too busy trying to make sure everything goes perfectly haha
Garvin's most upset about the nicknames and not getting to wear the patch. Any feelings that get hurt with him are ignored, as per usual. But dude definitely is right alongside Akira with seeing it as Revan trying to change them. Like, sorry, are they just not good enough for Rev anymore?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 13, 2024 02:18 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Here is a fun polyship incorrect quote
-
Ingall: You really put aside everything and came all this way for me? How did you even get here so fast?
Nico: Several traffic violations.
Akira: Three counts of resisting arrest.
Revan: Roughly thirteen cans of energy drinks.
Garvin: Also, that’s not our car.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 13, 2024 04:58 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Wouldn't it be funny if Irfam had a redemption arc because of their paranoia?? And wouldn't it be funny if that also offered Sol redemption too???
-
I have a lot of plans. Don't worry about it.
It mostly depends on the Wisp Arc anyways, haha...
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 13, 2024 06:41 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Akira and Garvin just looking at each other in mutual hurt. I feel like these two will probably understand each other better than anyone else, they're just so similar, lmao
And also them planning to murder Graci through eye contact alone XD
-
Aww, that's adorable and hilarious. And also so true. This would totally happen, haha
-
Ooo, that does sound fun!
Alsoo, I think I've decided on killing off our dear Kano. I just can't resist a vengeful spirit Kano constantly taunting Sol in their head. And also being a little bit of comedic relief... Well, not intentionally, they're just really unintentionally funny, lol
Though, if we do get a Sol redemption arc Kano will be the first to get an extremely tearful apology, followed by Ingall. Both of which would be decently forgiving, though Ingall would be guareded by a much less forgiving Akira.
Kano though would be quick to forgive. My dude gets angry easily, but they do understand Sol, and though they don't act like it sometimes, they really do love him, so-

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    419    420    421    422    423   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us