Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Jack-A-Boo
12:16:51 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
I always wake up in a bad mood, I'm not a morning person
 Nevermore.
12:16:27 Never/Nev
Vah

I decided last year that he would be mine until I put him into the ground. I almost sold him last year when I fractured my neck but I'm incredibly happy I didn't since he's come around to he exactly the horse I wanted.
 Kháos
12:15:52 Kaos || Khaos
Then I would sleep if you think it would help. But since it's already 1 for you, you would only be getting 3 hours of sleep.
When my ex would sleep knowing she had three hours or less to sleep, it was better for her to just stay awake because otherwise she would often wake up in a bad mood.

So my answer is still 50/50. I'm the same way as her. 🤷
 Zeraphia
12:15:38 Spooky Vah
<,<

That sketch did not turn out very well. I think I will... just not. XD
 Jack-A-Boo
12:14:30 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
noo my dominance has dropped too low because I keep losing wolves
 Zeraphia
12:13:38 Spooky Vah
Never

That's impressive! It's always hard to let them go, especially when they're /yours/.

Emmet

Oof I feel that sometimes.
 Transcendence
12:12:56 free palestine
-Click-
 Jack-A-Boo
12:12:13 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
Khaos

I'm getting up at 4am to get ready for a 13 hour long trip
 Continental Wolves
12:11:13 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Bored waiting in this drive-thru, I just want my shake already😒
 Kháos
12:10:11 Kaos || Khaos
Hmm... part of me wants to say yes because you need sleep... but then the other part says why sleep. 🥲
 Nevermore.
12:06:23 Never/Nev
Vah

He definitely is xD
I got a stupidly high offer on him two weeks ago and I let it slip to my mother last night on the phone and she was quite mad that I did agree to it but he's my baby 🥺
 Jack-A-Boo
12:06:05 Boo, Vapor (he/Him)
should I go to sleep? its 1 am for me
 Zeraphia
12:03:47 Spooky Vah
Never

That's wonderful! Such a happy boy!

Emmet! How goes it?
 Blood lust tide
12:03:34 BewareWhoYouTrust
You have 75 character points to assign to your wolves.
Eh
 Transcendence
12:02:19 free palestine
RIP my no skill wolf is going to take a long time pvping. I apologize in advance
 Continental Wolves
12:02:18 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey old fart
 Nevermore.
12:02:13 Never/Nev
Vah

I can't lie, I really do like the difficult rides but I didn't need him flipping over on me xD He was absolutely perfect afterwards however. Schooled some 2'6 fences and he was such an angel. Worked on some bridleless work as well and he was very happy about that
-Click-
 Blood lust tide
12:02:10 BewareWhoYouTrust
Halloween coming up want Halloween avi but broke🤣
 Transcendence
12:01:01 free palestine
I think theres some dapple tutorials or brushes in dA maybe if you wantto see more. Dapples are such silly
 DojejeTheWolf
12:00:47 Dojeje
I'm sorry about the other day

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +3
Polar Bear : +1
Bobcat : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    417    418    419    420    421   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 10, 2024 02:29 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, I've decided on an Akira short story. Specifically a story from when they were very young so you get to see some more of their backstory (aka you get to see where their major trauma first started... though, it's still just the tip of the iceberg because, of course, they must suffer) :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 10, 2024 03:11 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeah... Garvin definitely isn't doing too well. Just about ever. Glad you liked the short novel though!
-
Honestly, same- Not completely proud of the short novel there since it's the first thing I've actually written in a few weeks but it's alright at least haha
-
And oooo, sounds fun! Very excited for the Akira short story haha
I still want to write more too ;-;
I might do another short story
Not sure who yet
I'm in a Garvin angst mood recently though
Not sure on what it'd be about though lol
Too many options?
-
Oh, I'm also outlining the different arcs into an almost book outline format sooo... You might get that once it's written haha...
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 11, 2024 11:17 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, that sounds fun! :D
Yeah, lol, I've been in an Akira angst mood lately too
Though, admittedly, I don't know where it came from since I tend to bounce between Nico, Briar, and Ingall angst the most, at least, recently, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 11, 2024 11:21 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair
I tend to bounce between Aries, Revan, Irfam, and Garvin most haha.
I'm actually working on a Simon short story thing now though. I got a prompt for him and realized how well it worked for an actual event that happened lol
-
I'll post the outline soon, since I got down everything I have so far lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 11, 2024 11:40 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Here's the outline!

Heading 1 - Plot Diagram Arcs

Heading 2 - Arcs of Arcs

Normal Text - Short Descriptions

Exposition Arc

Starting Up Arc

Get a feel for the world, introduce characters, set up dynamics. Everyone up for rebelling against the government? Good! It’s spring as of right now. (April-ish)

Introducing the Arena Arc

Enter Aries– Er… I mean, Khorne! The arena isn’t good but… Well, what’s one to do? The rebellion needs its help. Still spring. (April-ish)

Conflict Arc

Baggage Arc

Nico isn’t doing too well. Akira and Garvin are good friends. Hide that body! Still spring. (April-ish)

Briar Arc

Briar isn’t doing too well. Viar needs to go down. Garvin is perfect for the job, somehow. Briar notices a weirdo. Hopefully that won’t cause any problems. We’re getting a bit closer to winter, but it’s still spring. (May-ish)

Andi Arc

Garvin isn’t doing too well. Neither is Nico and Ingall. Or Briar and Akira. Or Mergen and Devery. Or Rover. Hope for the best, it’s going down. We’re getting a bit closer to summer, but it’s still spring. (May-ish, maybe longer, just depends, doesn't it?)

Recover Arc

The events of the Andi arc are being dealt with… Despite how Garvin just wants to leave it be. But that wouldn’t be healthy for anyone, now would it? (Kind of dependent on when the Andi Arc ends, the Recover Arc definitely lasts into June-ish territory though at least)

July Arc

Garvin still isn’t doing well. At all. This probably still continues the last arc too. That seems fun. Definitely summer by now. (July, duh)

Anna Arc

Enter Anna! She’s cool. Planning a rebellion too. Against the arena that’s working with the rebellion. It’s a long story. She’s Simon's twin though. Family drama anyone? Trust me, that family drama is going to become everyone’s problem. Anna sends Clio a letter, something that totally won’t end up causing a ton of trouble. (August-ish)

Starring Simon Arc

Simon isn’t doing too well. Unfortunately, he makes it everyone else’s problem. Villain arc for Simon begins! Simon VS Anna happens, Anna almost dies. Simon starts planning a lot more now… Nothing is okay. Definitely fall now. (September-ish)

Co-Star Irfam Arc

Simon pays Irfam a visit. It doesn’t go well for anyone. Except, well, Simon. And Pewter, he’s pretty happy with the turn of events. Definitely fall now. (September-ish)

Rising Action Arc/Clio Arc

Bye Gorōta Arc

Gorōta goes missing. This is good for no one. There are no leads. He’s okay though. Maybe. Hopefully. He’s just meeting The Doctor, no worries, haha… Definitely fall now. (September-ish)

Enter Clio Arc

Enter Clio! Simon needs her. Garvin is amazing at playing keep-away. Devery helps too. Looks like Garvin’s a dad now. Oops, he didn’t plan for that at all. How does he explain to everyone that he accidentally adopted Clio? He doesn’t, is how. Simon and Irfam are still after her, after all. Definitely fall now. (September to October-ish)

For Science! Arc

Irfam as a villain is terrifying, put simply. The city is starting to fall apart. The government might end just due to all of this. Remember when this was just about getting rid of the visors? Time flies. Apparently. Definitely fall now. (October-ish)

Run Clio Run Arc

They got to leave the city! Two groups, other than the villains. Garvin, Akira, Nico, Briar, Mergen, and Clio. Devery, Revan, Ingall, Promachus, Aries, Kostas, and Karma. The first group leaves the city, led mostly by Garvin and Akira. The second group stays in the city to try and keep at least some of it in check, Devery understands the need for a safe haven anyways. What did you think his apartment has always been for Garvin?

Anyways, the two groups split up to keep Clio safe from Simon. Yay.

Thus begins the extreme keep-away game. Especially what with Irfam and Simon both having some incredible ways of finding people. Let’s be glad that Garvin has so much experience with keep-away games and so many random skills.

The world is ending, basically, more or less. No one is doing too well, if we’re being honest. But, uh, here’s some patches everyone! Enjoy! This arc lasts a long time, don’t be tricked by the next arc.

Might see some of Garvin’s old friends. You know, as in Lucia, Kolby, and Jusepe.

Slowly moving towards winter. (October to November-ish, at least)

Regroup Arc

Yeah, so, safe haven break anyone? That sound good? Hope it does because that’s the plan. First off though, the group that left is kind of stuck… Mergen and Garvin have come up with an idea though, no worries!

That awesome Mergen and Garvin VS Spoilers fight. Meanwhile the rest of that group gets to moving. Everything somehow ends up fine. Having abilities that can work in tandem with not only your own powers, but also other people’s, comes in really handy. Who would have thought? These two, apparently.

Oh no, surprise Garvin and Mergen VS Simon fight too as they get moving as well! Garvin’s abilities are so helpful, as are his skills. Unfortunately, a small conversation takes place between Mergen and Simon at the same time. Garvin and Mergen get a move on, but now Mergen’s left thinking about what to do.

Everyone gets to the safe haven eventually, at least…

Definitely winter now… (December-ish)

Here We Go Again… Arc

The groups are back together, the city is in total shambles. Other than Devery’s apartment and a few other buildings that the city group has managed to keep safe. Keeping the entire group in Devery’s apartment complex is kind of a lot, after all. Plus, back up safe havens are always good to have.

Oh, right, Gorōta has shown back up. That’s good. He isn’t telling people where he’s been though. So… Hope that doesn’t become an issue.

Mergen’s thought about it all and, uh, hey, they really appreciate everyone but… They leave and join Simon’s team. This causes a lot of problems, as one would expect.

Climax Arc

Cliffhangers Arc

This is actually as far as I have planned so far. So. Yeah… Fun.

Anyways. Shit be going down.

Lots of safe havens being targeted. Probably because of Mergen switching sides and all. Things are definitely not looking good for the non-villain arc characters. In fact, plenty of them get separated. Promachus gets separated from everyone. Clio gets separated from everyone. And there’s other small groups too but those two are the ones I know for sure at least. At least Devery and Gorōta are together in what’s probably the last safe haven they have, haha…

Irfam VS Promachus fight… It doesn’t go well. For Promachus. Haven’t decided just how bad it is yet though.

No one else is really doing too well either. Everyone’s probably going to get injured fairly badly. Other than maybe Devery and Gorōta, of course.

Clio gets desperate to see a familiar face. So she draws way too much attention to herself. This results in—

The Aries VS Simon fight and the Garvin VS Irfam fight too! We love that, haha. The Garvin VS Irfam fight being the one closer to Clio. By a lot.

What Now? Arc

So… I don’t have this arc planned as much. Like. At all. I’m not even sure how the Cliffhangers Arc ends. Which is why it’s the Cliffhangers Arc. Uhm. Yeah. Yay?

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 11, 2024 03:05 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love the outline! Very cool and exciting :)
-
I do have a question though, so to kick off Sol's villain arc, do we want death or just near death? Of Kano, I mean.
(This would be somewhere around the Simon and Irfam villain arc, obviously. My guess is that Sol would join last, but that's also dependent on how long Sol manages to keep themself stable, haha)
They're not getting out of at least a near-death experience, but they could get away with their life-
So, some information, Kano and Sol get into a major argument that causes Sol to snap (aka triggers them badly enough that he can't get out of the mindset, at least, not easily), and Kano is either killed or close to killed.
Sol panics and runs away, losing their shit completely.
Kano is found, not sure by whom yet, but by someone who's close enough to Sol and/or Kano to come and check on them. That person can take care of Kano and inform Ingall of Sol's disappearance (Sol and Ingall will grow closer near the beginning of the RP)
Ingall makes a correct guess at where Sol disappeared to and tries to talk to him.
Sol's way too far gone and Gall doesn't have the tools necessary to get them to a place where he's able to process anything that's happening (aka, his social skills kick his ass) Sol lashes out again (Enter new power!).
For the next little bit Ingall will not be doing well. At all.
Simon will likely be the only one able to communicate with Sol decently, and, all things considered, Sol will sway pretty easily to his side.
-
Also, side note, Garvin, Akira, and Nico leaving will not be good for Ingall. Like, that'll probably take place pretty quickly after Sol and Ingall's "final" interaction, so Angel will be in a shitty place already, plus, Simon, who Ingall considered a friend, is not a good person.
Then, you know, his partners (or at least close friends at this point) are leaving.
He's gonna be suffering-
I suppose he could go with the leaving group, but that in itself would take a lot of swaying because his paranoia would be out of control at this point. Simon, Sol, and Amar based paranoia. Unfamiliar places are not good for paranoia, lmao
Depends on how well Nico, Garvin, and Akira are at convincing him that he'd be safe, I suppose, haha
-
Anyway, whether Kano dies or not, they won't be leaving.
Sooo, do you want alive and vengeful Kano or dead and vengeful Kano?

Edited at January 11, 2024 03:07 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 11, 2024 03:23 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like the outline!
I have so much planned haha-
-
Ooo, okay, all of thay is good to know!
In my mind, Sol could join Simon before or after Irfam. It depends on when that argument happens. After all, Simon is quick to scheme and play his moves. He'd probably realize Sol disappeared, and begin scheming immediately. At which point, pretty soon after the lashing out and unlocking of their new ability, Simon would wait maybe a day at max before approaching to recruit them.
Ingall would still have Revan at least when the leaving group goes. And, honestly- At least Garvin probably wouldn't try to convince Ingall to come with them. He can't promise safety. Just survival. (This will be a conversation between him and Akira at one point. Just so you know. Because Garvin cannot keep the group safe, he can keep them alive. But safe just isn't realistic. So he's totally trying to get Akira to help him with that bit. Garvin can keep them all alive if Akira can keep everyone else safe.)
At this point though, Revan is absolutely not as work focused. So he'll probably be helpful for Ingall to be around, at least a bit.
-
Hm... Good options. Dead Kano or Alive Kano... Hm... Not sure. To be fair, I haven't even decided if Promachus dies or not yet, haha...
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 11, 2024 03:38 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Makes sense, either way, Sol will be vulnerable to his scheming, lmao
That's true. Ingall may end up being a little clingy to Revan at that point, especially if they end up dating
Though, not physically clingy like Nico, more so just wanting to be in the same general area for the comfort of some sort of stability. We may even get a more openly vulnerable Gall, haha
Ooo, actually-
So, Amar's gonna show up at some point no matter what, I just haven't decided when exactly, but with Ingall and Revan together that could be fun. And Amar will absolutely try to make Ingall a sort of business deal, by the way. Like, literally trying to convince Revan to trade Ingall for some sort of item or money.
Meanwhile, Ingall's frozen and going into full disassociative panic, lol
As for that conversation between Akira and Garvin?
Akira will absolutely agree immediately. It will bring up past trauma that they completely ignore (or try to ignore, rather), but they won't even consider letting Garvin down in that regard.
They kept their family alive in one of the most hostile environments in the world for nearly ten years, they can protect their friends and partners in another hostile environment for a while "easily" :)
And they'll also be doing absolutely everything they're capable of to take some of the stress off of Garvin
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 11, 2024 03:56 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ah, great, the kind of clingyness that Revan's best equipped to handle haha-
It's probably good that Ingall's around Revan. Revan likes to keep to a routine. He likes stability. So that'll probably be helpful a bit at least.
The moment Amar tries that, Revan is so definitely becoming a terrifying force. What could Amar possibly offer him? And how dare Amar even try?
-
That whole conversation is going to be something, for sure.
Garvin's never had to think about safety. He isn't used to thinking about safety. Safety and survival never really went together for him. So- Keeping the group alive? Yeah, he can probably manage that. Keeping the group safe? Garvin severely doubts that he can do that.
So, he's asking Akira to do that. Because they probably can. Of course, it's a conversation away from the rest of the group, because Garvin cannot admit that he doesn't know how to keep people safe in front of everyone.
It's also a conversation where Garvin tells Akira to keep the others and themself safe. Keeping himself out of that because, again, safety and staying alive have never really gone together for him.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 11, 2024 11:04 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Perfect
I love that so much, lmao
Ingall's just a panicky mess, automatically assuming that Revan's going to hand him over because who the hell could possibly like him enough to not?!
And Revan's just ready to beat Amar's ass for suggesting such a thing
These two will be great for sure, whether that's dating or friendship (or being besties while dating, which, honestly, that feels like this whole polyships dynamic XD)
-
Akira will be so on board until the they realize Garvin's excluding himself from the equation where they just raise an eyebrow and shake their head. Like, Garvin can't be serious right?
The beautiful wonderful guy who's their best friend and their fucking partner is really looking at them and asking them to protect everyone (great, they can do that) and exclude him?!
He has to be kidding. There's no way in hell Akira is ever going to exclude him from their protection.
When they agree to protect the group, they mean the whole group. Garvin and all.
There's no escaping that :)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    417    418    419    420    421   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us