Blaze
How's your morning?
 distant-screams
06:07:40 katy | beetle
-Click-
welp i got the lines done. now to try to finish this before i get tired
 Arachne
05:51:44 Ara/Kat
my cat is sitting behind me and she just put her paw on my shoulder and i freaked out so bad
 BlazingVenom
05:50:41 
good morning
 Feiella
05:50:22 Fei the writer
You spy 1 Eve.

Second time. Shoo. Leave me be
 Hollow_Howls
05:49:48 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Free leaves win if anyone wants it
 Boo
05:44:38 Chrissy
ooh that's pretty!
 Demon Souls
05:44:20 Demon/Death
Good Morning
 kycantina
05:43:44 ky but it's spooky
just popping this in chat to see my new nickname and colors don't mind me
 distant-screams
05:41:00 katy | beetle
i've been collecting albinos for a few months, lol. not very successfully, albeit. i only have around 3 right now
 Icywolve pack
05:38:32 Elektra/Raven
I haven't had a albino in ages honestly I miss my DH Albinos
 distant-screams
05:37:44 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i still need to train up this guy >.>
 Willow Creek
05:36:52 
No problem!
 Icywolve pack
05:36:43 Elektra/Raven
I'm doing well in explore the only thing my training female needs is empathy and I'm set for a while
 Hollow_Howls
05:36:14 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Thanks willow ♡
 Forest Dwelling
05:35:53 Floor
Explore sucks now without my starter alpha female oml
 Willow Creek
05:32:56 
Hollow
Been lurking for about 5 or 6 hours just doing explores and pack activities
 distant-screams
05:32:49 katy | beetle
Icy,
maybe sable, hecate, freya, kalisí or maeve?
 Icywolve pack
05:31:11 Elektra/Raven
-WP Click-
She needs a name
 Hollow_Howls
05:30:47 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Any newbies lurking?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : 0
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    411    412    413    414    415   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 18, 2023 11:29 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I literally love him so much-
And no need to worry about him not getting physical affection, at least from Nico. Dude will literally throw himself at people the second she knows they're okay with physical touch.
He also actively seems out physically affection as a means of coping, so after the body arc they'll be stuck to Akira or Garvin at all times. Like, they might have a breakdown if one of the two isn't around-
Why them? Well, they're the ones that'll be there when the whole trauma with the body happens. They're the ones that took her in and supported him, therefore, Nico subconsciously named them his emotional (and partially physical) protection. So, yeah, he won't be going anywhere for a while.
And then, after the Andi arc, it's a similar thing. Though, this time, they kind of flipped their mindset. He just witnessed Garvin going through some severe trauma (which totally wasn't also traumatic for her, who would even say that? Obviously Garvin's the only one affected here!) And, being there, Nico will kind of subconsciously accept that they need to be there to help Garvin in the same way he helped her. They'll be more conscious about the physical touch after this arc because, again, they're pretty good at making sure everyone's comfortable with whatever he's doing, but you can bet that Nico will be holding Garvin's hand the second this guy even glances their way.
As for July? Yeah, that'll be a struggle-
Nico will probably get somewhat triggered by being pushed away (we love relationship trauma, lol), and, though she'll keep trying, it'll be kinda the same thing with Revan where he gets triggered and just goes all quiet and sad. Akira will also be very triggered by July, actually. Mainly due to trauma with the family, and then the second that Garvin physically pushed Nico away Akira's going into parental mode without even meaning to. That ought to be fun-
Actually, Ingall's easily the best one to handle July. He won't ever push anything, but he'll be checking in periodically, dropping off food but not forcing Garvin to eat and doing a little cleaning to make sure the space is still liveable, even if not totally clean. He'll also probably come in and sit down silently with a book or something. Definitely totally reading and not watching Garvin at all. Totally. Lol
-
When it comes to receiving any form of love language, Nico will be overly excited about literally everything. You wanna spend time with them? Really?! Amazing! They love you to death for it!
Oh my God, you made him a gift?! Allow him to swoon over it and praise every inch of it, they'll cherish it forever!
You did an act of service for them? That's so fucking sweet!! She'll thank you for the next week!
You gave him some words of affirmation? Aww, they really don't think she deserves it, but the same is totally true for you! You're way more awesome than he is anyway!!
You wanna give physical affection? Say less! They'll fully smother you and thank you for wanting to be around him!
Akira's more casual about everything, but they adore literally anything any of their partners could possibly do for them. They'll probably try to one-up it though, be warned. They love whatever you did, they'll continue to thank you for it, but they'd be damned if they let you think they didn't love you more than you could possibly love them.
And Ingall's a ball of awkwardness. He loves anything any of his partners do for him, but he'll probably end up feeling bad because he doesn't feel like he could ever do anything as good. Oh, and he's really, really easy to fluster. I mean, you could look at him a certain way and he'd become a blushing mess. Will Akira use this to their advantage? Absolutely. After all, there's nothing sweeter than seeing your partner get all flustered, confused, and happy when you do something for them, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 19, 2023 12:04 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, we love that. Garvin totally won't complain about the physical affection from Nico after the body arc. Pavo is getting spoiled for sure. Garvin's going to be offering food, ruffling their hair, complimenting her, letting him on his shoulders, literally whatever Lyra needs/wants, they get. Including Garvin letting Coco steal the bed, haha
I will say- Garvin needing them nearby and holding their hand constantly is mostly part of the direct aftermath of the Andi arc. While he's practically delirious and 100% definitely not present. It's all subconscious at that point and him needing Nico and/or Ingall there is literally Garvin's foundation crumbling down leaving the simple fact that he doesn't want to be alone again. And during that time period of the direct aftermath, if either of them leave for a second, his delirious and traumatized mind is basically immediately going to jump to the conclusion that they left him. He is not stable, whatsoever. And it's probably the most open you'll see Garvin.
Anyways, after that (aka, once he isn't delirious at death's door) he basically does a whole 180 in approach. He distances himself and actually starts to look into when he can leave. He doesn't want to be left, so obviously he needs to leave first. He gets very good at ignoring the longing, at not staring in anyone's direction, at not even glancing towards anyone. So, basically, he goes from having a mental breakdown if Ingall and/or Nico leave the room and clinging to their hands to keep them from leaving him all the way to crashing at Levy's because obviously he needs to leave soon. And, yeah, that's right, crashing at Levy's. That totally won't cause any problems. Mhm. Totally.
Garvin during July is just- It's a major depressive episode, basically. Garvin doesn't have motivation or energy or anything, and he's pushing everyone away (when he has enough energy to do so). There'll be days, especially the further into July we get, where he just won't even notice if anyone enters at all. It's just a melting pot of self-loathing and misanthropy and envy and bitterness. (July totally isn't where Ingall's going to get those nicknames, what?? Haha)
-
And awwwww
Garvin's outward reactions are very different from his internal ones. Same with Revan.
Garvin's outward reaction tends to casual, maybe a bit awkward. His internal reaction though tends to be a mess of different emotions though.
Revan's outward reaction tends to be rather cold, as you'd probably expect. His internal one is basicallg just extremely touched and guilty, haha.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 20, 2023 06:44 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
First of all, adorable (and a little sad, lol)
Second, I'm almost done with my post, just Sol left, so I should get it up sometime tonight!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 20, 2023 06:47 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Sounds good! Take all the time you need!
-
Also, what do you think of what I've added to Aislinn? When you get a chance to look, of course, haha :3
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 20, 2023 07:16 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, yeah, I completely forgot about that RP, honestly, lmao
I love it though, looks like fun!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 20, 2023 07:17 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, I figured haha- I posted in the discussion yesterday to try and get it rolling again because my mind has made the rounds to it again XD
-
Glad everything there looks okay to you!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 20, 2023 07:40 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, done, enjoy! We get more hints at Briar angst, yay! :)
-
Ah, yes, we love the brain circling through ideas, lmao
-
Also, I thought of this-
I feel like this is definitely something that could have happened if we got a younger Clio in the RP, still with the new found family, lol
-
Ingall, to little Clio: "I sat here and posed for like, ten minutes, let me see the product!"
Little Clio, hesitantly showing Ingall a picture she drew of him, obviously embarrassed: "But-"
Ingall, trying very hard not to laugh at the poorly drawn picture: "Is that me?"
Little Clio: *Puts down the picture and starts to get up to leave, on the verge of tears*
Ingall, still trying not to laugh, quickly reaching out to stop little Clio, making a big deal about how good the art is: "No, no, it's nice! It's so nice! Oh, I've never looked better!"
Garvin: *Absolutely losing his shit in the background*
Ingall, shooting a warning glare toward Garvin and continuing to encourage little Clio: "I've never looked better! Oooo, where were you? Where were you when it was time for senior photos?! Okay?"
Little Clio, sadly: "Then why is Garvin laughing?"
Ingall, shooting another glare in Garvin's direction: "Garvin don't know what he's doing anyway! That's- that's how you say that's a great drawing in French!"
Garvin: *Continues to die of laughter*

Edited at December 20, 2023 07:41 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 20, 2023 08:20 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The post was amazing and I loved it
And that is totally something that would've happenes if Clio were younger in the RP
Admittedly, Garvin's probably laughing at Ingall and not the drawing.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 20, 2023 08:23 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmao, that's very fair
Ingall's just trying so hard to be a good parental figure, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 20, 2023 08:48 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
He's doing great, no worries, haha-
-
Also, I need you to know, I'm having so much fun making Ferre a immature, petty little shit XD
Ferre; The deity of angst, time, and thought.
Also Ferre; Vibing to mostly Lemon Demon, Will Wood, and Mindless Self Indulgence as themesong artists.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    411    412    413    414    415   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us