Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!
 Kháos
10:34:15 Kaos || Khaos
The Wolf Totem is unlimited for Premium users.
 Old Money
10:33:15 elegance❀
Hey there! If you're interested in a Harry Potter fandom roleplay, feel free to shoot me a private message!
 Tropical Pickle
10:33:02 Tropickle
Is the wolf totem always available to premium members? Meaning, if I use one now, will it go away? Or is the wolf totem now part of the premium features?
 Poe
10:29:02 
I guess I canÂ’t complain about using the totem since none of my females really had dominance, but now I gotta build all my valors back up.
 Kháos
10:28:55 Kaos || Khaos
😰 I nearly sent an email to the wrong person... so glad there's an undo button for three seconds. 😭
 Salem
10:13:41 Rumi
No problem ^^
 BloodWeb
10:13:27 Blood/Nicole
Ah thank you
 Salem
10:13:15 Rumi
Blood
It'll add dominance so it's even enough to raise pack happiness :P
 BloodWeb
10:12:46 Blood/Nicole
If I stagger dominance does it just use my dominance CP or does it take from all the CP I've assigned my wolves. I'm at 150 dom right now and it says if I stagger it'll be 1500
 Salem
10:09:59 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:54:24 
Abyss-
I actually like that a lot more and it reminds me of the vampire from Hotel Transylvania haha
 Kingwolf
09:50:55 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Abyss-Nature
09:48:51 
I have a name suggestion: Mavis
 Poe
09:47:30 
If anyone has any vampire type names, IÂ’d be interested to hear them!
 Poe
09:47:12 
-WP Click-
Cutie girl :) not sure I am in love with her name for her theme though
 BooJake
09:38:03 Don't call me BJ.
I'm wearing crappy old kneepads that probably have cat piss on them, with my fancy larp clothes 😭🙏
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Grizzly Bear : +4
Coyote : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    408    409    410    411    412   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 03:21 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Good, good- Because Garvin is definitely going to need the help. Akira is in charge of keeping the group safe, Garvin can deal with making sure they survive.
Amazing, I love that idea too. Everett's awesome haha
-
Also, totally not a mini convo outline I have planned for Clio arc
Simon, definitely a bit upset; "I'm offering you survival! No more running, no more worrying about food or- Or shelter or money- So why haven't you joined?!"
Garvin; "Uh, not sure if you've noticed but I'm like, against any and all... People in power."
-
Man, Simon and Irfam both do not like Garvin at all during the Clio arc. For various reasons, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 03:37 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Great, Akira can totally do that... probably XD
And, yes, we love Everett, lol
-
Love that
I would say Sol probably does too, but, like, Sol's going to end up hating literally everyone at that point-
Well, not really, but they convince themself that they do to avoid feeling even worse, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 03:37 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Song: Hurts Like Hell by Fleurie

(With some adjustments to avoid so much repeating and to better suit the characters in certain places)

Characters: Jade, Aurora, and Nico

Context:

This song is mostly about Jade after Aurora's death. It discusses his emotions and also shows some of his interactions with Nico after Rora died.

Oh, also, you get to know something that even Nico didn't and still doesn't know.

At the time of Aurora's death, she was pregnant with her and Jade's child, only Jade knew. They were planning to tell Nico the same week that she died. Everything was finally looking up too. She and Jade had just bought an apartment and were planning to move in with Nico very soon, Rora had just accepted a job as a skating instructor for a small class, and they really were planning to be a happy, healthy family after going through so much pain. So fun. :)

Enjoy!

No approximate ages will be given because I'm still figuring out some timeline stuff.

---

*We start very shortly after Aurora's death. Jade stands in the apartment that he and Rora had bought, staring at the blank walls helplessly, feeling lost as it finally sets in that he just lost two very important people. One the love of his life and the other his unborn child.*

Jade, holding back tears, just standing in the middle of the living room and staring blankly: "How can I say this without breaking? How can I say this without taking over? How can I put it down into words when it's almost too much for my soul alone?"

Jade, picking up a framed picture of him, Aurora, and Nico together, feeling the first of his tears start to fall: "I loved and I loved and I lost you, I loved and I loved and I lost you, and it hurts like hell. Yeah, it hurts like hell!"

*We move to the graveyard where Jade stands a little ways away, just observing as Nico sits in front of Aurora and Rowan's graves, sobbing quietly and clinging to a dying flower crown that Rowan made him the day before their death.*

Jade, watching Nico sadly and referencing Aurora's pregnancy, deciding not to tell Nico to avoid hurting him more: "I don't want them to know the secrets, I don't want them to know the way I loved you."

Jade, believing that Nico would be angry with him for not protecting their sister like he promised he would, looking away: "I don't think they'd understand it, no. I don't think they would accept me, no! I loved and I loved and I lost you, I loved and I loved and I lost you, and it hurts like hell! Yeah, it hurts like hell!"

*Now, we start to see Jade becoming more possessive of Nico, tracking her every movement and scolding them anytime he does anything without telling him first. Nico slowly starts to pull away, becoming much quieter around Jade and acting almost scared around him. Only then does Jade start to realize what he's doing*

Jade, slightly panicking, referencing the emotions battling in his head and begging Aurora to come back and help him both feel better and make things right with Nico again: "Dreams fight with machines inside my head like adversaries! Come wrestle me free, clean from the war!"

Jade, still clinging to what he has left of Aurora, trying to regain himself, to no avail: "Your heart fits like a key
Into the lock on the wall, I turn it over, I turn it over, but I can't escape! I turn it over, I turn it over!"

*We end with Nico finally leaving to live with River and Adiar, leaving Jade alone in the home he hoped to fill with a family*

Jade, referencing Aurora: "I loved and I loved and I lost you..."

Jade, referencing Nico: "I loved and I loved and I lost you..."

Jade, referencing his child: "I loved and I loved and I lost you..."

Jade, letting himself sink into his bed, finally fully breaking down now that he's alone: "And it hurts like hell..."

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 03:50 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
No worries, it won't be too terrible
Garvin and Akira totally got this. Mhm. Totally.
-
Haha- I love that.
Garvin being hated by all the antagonists
Aries being hated by two of them (Simon and Sol)
And the rest just going to be filled out as we go ha
-
That song lyric thing was awesome! I love it! So much angst!
-
And here's another spoiler for you for the Clio arc because uh, I'm mean.
Mergen ends up switching sides.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 03:53 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yep. Totally got this, haha
-
Oh no, lmao
-
Glad you liked it!
-
Oh, wonderful :')
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 04:00 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Mergen, referring to the running away and keeping Clio safe and whatnots of the Clio arc; "Look, I didn't sign up for this!"
Garvin, confused gesturing; "Yes??? You fucking did???"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 04:04 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lmaooo
Akira would just be like "For fuck's sake, Mergen. Yes, you did, but if you don' wanna come, just don' fuckin' come! Don' bother us with it!"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 04:10 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Mergen just like; "Is a bit more complicated than that, Akira, like damn- Everything's going to shit, and I'd rather get it all over with sooner than later!"
-
Everyone just be facepalming in the background because of Mergen's poor choices haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 04:19 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, I'm sure that'll end well, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 04:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Mergen has no trust that the group is going to be able to win. And, wow, that's great for everyone's hope, isn't it?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    408    409    410    411    412   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us