10:13:27 Blood/Nicole
Ah thank you
 Salem
10:13:15 Rumi
Blood
It'll add dominance so it's even enough to raise pack happiness :P
 BloodWeb
10:12:46 Blood/Nicole
If I stagger dominance does it just use my dominance CP or does it take from all the CP I've assigned my wolves. I'm at 150 dom right now and it says if I stagger it'll be 1500
 Salem
10:09:59 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Poe
09:54:24 
Abyss-
I actually like that a lot more and it reminds me of the vampire from Hotel Transylvania haha
 Kingwolf
09:50:55 King
Teen wolf rp anyone? Pm me, please be able to play female (Malia x Theo)
 Abyss-Nature
09:48:51 
I have a name suggestion: Mavis
 Poe
09:47:30 
If anyone has any vampire type names, IÂ’d be interested to hear them!
 Poe
09:47:12 
-WP Click-
Cutie girl :) not sure I am in love with her name for her theme though
 BooJake
09:38:03 Don't call me BJ.
I'm wearing crappy old kneepads that probably have cat piss on them, with my fancy larp clothes 😭🙏
 Rogue Whispers
09:16:27 Phoenix, Rogue
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 0
Mushrooms Saved: 1,991

Just 9 more I shall be happy
 Hollow_Howls
09:10:56 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Fair, it does take a bit to get used to new mediums. Though keep in mind, brushes and even the app you use can impact your quality of art. So take the opportunity to find the app and set ups you like before commiting to one. ^^
 Rogue Whispers
09:10:46 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Oof. I feel that, I woke up at 3 AM because my sister wanted to ask me a stupid question before she forgot. Didn't go back to sleep -_-
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:48 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Pen*
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:09:27 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Hollow,
honestly just your average per lol. still trying to get used to working with a tablet
 Hollow_Howls
09:07:50 Brick, Fish, Hollow
Froggy
Not too bad, you do have some very funny lines though and I'm pretty sure it's not ya tryna match the style xP
What type of brush did you use for the lines?
 Disturbing Mushroom
09:07:02 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Rogue,
Im pretty tired honestly
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:55 Phoenix, Rogue
I love the cool markings
 Rogue Whispers
09:06:38 Phoenix, Rogue
Froggy,
Cute!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Grizzly Bear : +4
Coyote : +3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    407    408    409    410    411   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 10:23 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oh boy, poor guy-
Not him being oblivious to Aki being a panicky mess over both Nico's and his disappearance XD
If he wasn't already suffering enough, Nico might try to literally slap some sense into him, lmao
-
Oh, also, I have a question
Now, considering who all I'm talking about, this may well be a terrible idea, and also, it might be too soon, but I figured I'd ask anyway to get your thoughts thus far, haha
How would you feel about much bigger poly relationship? Specifically between Garvin, Ingall, Nico, Akira, and Revan?
My thought was probably not everyone would be romantically involved. Like, Akira would probably never want to be romantic with Rev, they'd probably only put up with him for Nico's sake, lol
Ingall also may not be romantically interested in Revan, but, unlike Kira, he wouldn't mind having Revan around at all.
Nico would love everyone, as Nico does.
Anyway, thoughts?

Edited at December 16, 2023 10:23 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 10:44 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin; Continuously doesn't understand people caring about or worrying over him, completely expects people to drop him at a moment's notice, and will say things that hint (or outright say) stuff about that.
Nico; Tries to literally slap sense into the already injured Garvin because yeah, people do care, Garvin.
Garvin; Laughs it off and continues how he always does. He's way too out of it to really understand what that was about.
-
Oooo, honestly- I've kind of considered that.
It's definitely a possibility.
Garvin and Nico would be adorable.
Garvin and Ingall is classic and already planned and just so good.
Garvin and Akira would be... Surprisingly fitting. And helpful. They probably understand each other a lot. It'd be adorable.
Garvin and Revan... Would probably be similar to Garvin and Ford. So, it'd be a constant switching back and forth between not being able to stand one another (Garvin understands that Revan lost family but at least he had a family to lose- At least he never had to worry about food or shelter or money-) and actually getting along/enjoying the other's company/being involved. Usually though, they'd probably just be tolerating each other.
Revan meanwhile would probably be with Nico most. Revan and Nico is classic and good and adorable and already planned.
Revan and Ingall... I could see the two being friends at least, but probably not actually involved. Definitely close friends though.
Revan and Akira would be tolerating each other mostly, but they may eventually manage friendship if Revan can figure his stuff out.
Again though, Revan and Garvin. Man. These two. It's like Monta and Revan again. (Revan understands that Garvin hasn't had it easy but at least he never lost people he cared about- At least he didn't cause the deaths of his own family-)
-
Put simply-
I love the idea and it could be awesome. Let's just hope that Revan doesn't end up burning Garvin's coat like Ford did because that will result in Garvin leaving without a word or warning.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 11:07 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Stoppp, poor Garvin! He needs to be spoiled with love and affection, which he will absolutely get from Nico and Akira both, though Aki more subtly, lol
-
Yay! Amazing!
Yes, Garvin and Nico are just bound to be adorable. And Akira and Garvin will also probably understand each other quite well, also adorable, lmao
Ingall and Revan becoming friends at least is amazing, honestly. I feel like they could definitely get along really well
And I'm actually rather excited for the Ingall and Nico dynamic too. Especially when it comes to mentioning past relationships, the two will likely end up accidentally becoming rant buddies, lmao
Also, if Revan gets his shit together, Akira will happily be his friend, at first though, they'll be mostly focused on making sure Revan doesn't hurt Nico XD
Alsooo, with this in mind, Garvin, Ingall, and Nico going missing will have an even worse impact on Akira, lmao
-
Akira, barging into Devery's bar, very panicked and in full tunnel vision: "Hey, asshole! Have you seen Garvin? Or Nico? Or Ingall? Where are they?!"
Devery: "... What the fuck-"
Briar, following behind Akira, panting: "Sorry! Those three went missing a few hours ago, have you seen them?"
Devery, unfazed: "Oh. I'm sure they're fine. No, I haven't. Garvin runs off all the time though. No big deal."
Akira, absolutely losing their mind with panic: "No! Garvin missed mealtime! He never misses free food! And Ingall and Nico have both gone radio-silent, which they NEVER do! And they've been gone since this morning! Too long!"
Briar, trying to calm Akira down: "Hey, uh... I'm sure they're okay, l-"
Akira, definitely going mad with worry: "What the hell do you mean they're OKAY?! You saw a fucking CREEPY MAN glaring down Garvin, you didn't think to TELL ME, and now ALL THREE of my partners are MISSING! NOTHING IS OKAY!"
Briar: "... Yeah... Can you help us look, Devery? I think I- we might need some extra help-"
Akira: *Already out the door, shoving everyone out of their way, clearly panicked, and fully ready to murder whoever took their partners and anyone else who so much as looks guilty*

Edited at December 16, 2023 11:08 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 11:16 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Garvin definitely needs to be spoiled with love and affection. He's going to be so confused by the two haha-
-
These five are going to be full of fun dynamics and an adorable poly relationship eventually lol
And yeah. Akira definitely will be a panicking mess when the Andi arc comes along...
-
Devery, watching Akira leave and then looking at Briar; "Uh, I mean... People stare Garvin down all the time for winning their money, but... Yeah, I can keep an eye out for you here, I guess, if that's the only lead you have. What'd the creepy guy look like?"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 12:13 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
And there's my post! Enjoy!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 01:29 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Don't worry, he will be, even if he's confused, lmao
-
Yess, I can't wait :)
-
I loved the post! Not sure when I'll get my response out, but hopefully soon!
-
Also, here's the rest of the Neka's that I've got so far
All single portrait credit goes to @lof@Tokiori on Neka.cc
All duo portrait credit goes to @kyoumeikaitou on Neka.cc
-
Aurora Cosmos, 19. We love Rora. She was Nico's older sister and his lifeline for as long as she was alive.
-
Nico (14) and Aurora (19). Amazing siblings. Aurora was always there to protect Nico from their parents, and Nico was always there to cheer Rora up when she was uspet.
-
Jade (19) and Nico (14). Before Aurora's death, these two were the best of friends. Jade easily accepted Nico as an important part of Aurora's life and treated him like a younger brother right off the bat.
-
Jade (29) and Nico (24). After Aurora's death, Nico and Jade kind of fell apart. They still considered each other family, but Jade shifted and became overly possessive of Nico. His fear over losing someone else took over and he became kind of toxic, trying to control every aspect of Nico's life in order to protect them. As you can imagine, this did nothing to help Nico, who was already suffering, and, though the two communicate still, Nico took a step back from Jade as soon as she became an adult.
-
Moiraine Yu, ?. Mori's the best! He supported Briar and kept them from falling apart for a long time. He was kind and determined, just an amazing person over all.
-
Briar and Moiraine. Chaotic and amazing. This duo was perfect. They found each other even when everyone surrounding them told them they shouldn't. Really, they were just adorable and wholesome.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 01:41 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Take all the time you need for your post!
And the nekas all look amazing!
-

I had at first decided to do a small excerpt of Garvin freaking out on the rooftop during the Clio arc because I so badly wanted to because I am so incredibly excited for it… It ended up being a little longer than what I expected. Starts with Garvin having fled to the roof and ends with Clio coming to the roof. So, uh, an angsty bit, basically. Enjoy!

*~*~*~*

Garvin had fled to the roof of Levy’s apartment complex. And, okay, maybe he was panicking just a bit. Only slightly freaking out. He was fine, of course he was fine. But he— That talk had been getting to him, just a little. So all of them deciding to pause it, to let everyone have time to think it over was nice. Definitely something to be thankful for. So he’d fled to the roof to be thankful for it alone. Where no one would have to see him freak out, where he couldn’t make everyone else see how bad of an idea it was. After all— The group leaving and expecting him to take care of them? He’d laugh if he wasn’t busy with trying to get his stupid ass lighter to work.

--

He leaned against the edge of the roof though, and then moved himself onto it, just to sit on. He wasn’t… The lighter finally sparked. He lit the cigarette in his hand and then put away the lighter, staring down at the ground below.

--

He really wasn’t a good choice. He really wasn’t. He could barely take care of himself in the situation they all were talking about willingly putting themselves into! Seriously— How many times had he gone weeks without so much as a crumb? How many times had he gone without a roof over his head? How many times had he been without even a cent? How many times had he been forced to run from people he stole from? How many fights had he gotten into, against people he really hadn’t ever had a chance against? How many times had he gotten sick and still had to move, still had to try and get up? How many times had he woken up to someone trying to touch him? How many times had he almost died? Just barely scraping past death? With only himself to watch out for, to think about, to care for? He couldn’t take care of a group. He couldn’t. He could barely take care of himself like that.

--

He stared down, past his shaking hands, past his cigarette, past his feet dangling over the edge. He really couldn’t see how any of them thought he could possibly take care of them. Not when he was still… He was still exactly where he’d always been. He was still just the dirt scuffing up people’s shoes. He didn’t know how to take care of a group like that. Not while keeping them safe. He could barely make sure he survived like that himself. And there was a big difference between survival and being safe.

--

The group couldn’t stay here though, that was for sure. They had two days at max here before they had to make a decision. But he couldn’t take care of them. He couldn’t. So, he stared down. He stared down the side of the building to the ground at the bottom, and wondered what it’d be like if he fell. If he just leaned forward enough to let himself fall. Maybe Aquila could take care of the group. They knew how to keep multiple people alive. A bit different, sure, but more than what he knew to do himself. They had to be a better choice than he was. How was he supposed to take care of anyone? Or maybe Tucana, they’d been in that stupid ass gang so they probably had some ideas. Right? Or, fuck it, maybe even Corvus or Coco had some ideas! He couldn’t do it though— He couldn’t. He wasn’t a good choice. And… They didn’t need him. Not really. Not if one of the others could take care of them instead. And there had to be someone that was a better choice than he was. Because he couldn’t. Not when he couldn’t even take care of himself. But how was he supposed to tell anyone that? And what would even happen if he did?

--

His free hand gripping the ledge, he leaned forward a bit, eyes locked on the ground below. They’d probably leave anyway. Even if he told them, they’d leave. They had to. And he’d still be leaving with them, because there was no way the group staying here would want to deal with him. So they’d probably still end up looking at him to take care of them. Either that or they’d leave him as soon as possible. They’d ditch him since he wouldn’t actually be able to help at all. Drop him, tell him to leave… They definitely wouldn’t want him around though. Not once they knew that he couldn’t help, couldn’t take care of them, keep them alive and safe. He’d be kicked to the side again. Left, told to go, forgotten by the next fucking day. Like he’d never mattered in the first place. And— Had he? Has he ever? He… Probably not. Right? The only reason why he had any worth right now to them was because they thought he could take care of them. But he couldn’t— He leaned forward a bit more, arms shaking and vision a bit too blurry.

--

A slight burning feeling tore his gaze to the cigarette in his hand that had burnt out to his fingers. He huffed, trying to blink his way back to himself as he dropped the remains off the ledge, watching as it fell. He felt, distantly and only half paying any attention, as he leaned forward even more. Either to let himself fall or to watch the cigarette fall, he wasn’t sure which.

--

The sound of someone else stepping onto the roof ended whichever it had been though, and he leaned back, still staring down as he started to dig out another cigarette and his lighter.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 02:47 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love the angst!
And, uh, Akira could definitely help Garvin out (they will be doing that because they certainly aren't going to make Garvin do everything himself), but, yeah, being put in charge would probably trigger a breakdown from them too, lmao
Nico... No one should put Nico in charge
Same for Briar. Unless you distracted chaos, lol
-
How fun for Garvin then, haha
At least he won't have to do everything alone though, right?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 03:00 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, no worries- Akira and Garvin are definitely the two I have planned to be in charge of the group that's leaving. Which totally won't end up leading to that Mergen and Garvin VS major spoilers that I have planned. Mhm. Totally.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 17, 2023 03:08 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Mhmmm, that's totally believable. Yep.
Lmao
Anyway, Kira will be more than happy to help lead, so there's that at least. Though they may ask to stop by Everett's place first :)
Oh, by the way, Everett, Kumi, and Leo totally destroyed their own visors as well, they just didn't join the actual rebellion for safety reasons. Though Everett totally subtly sends bread and dried meat from his cafe to the rebellion base occasionally, haha

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    407    408    409    410    411   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us