Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Kháos
12:10:47 Kaos || Khaos
Ohhh I see why now. 👀 That is such a good feature.
 Kháos
12:05:07 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone else's game mail page not working? Mine keeps getting stuck.
 Whispering Rain
12:02:01 Whisp, Rain
Art gallery
-WP Click-
 starmutt
12:00:42 marsh | they/it
thank youu had a lot of fun coloring and drawing the plants tehe
 YourPrincess
11:59:29 Princess
marsh

she's so gorgeous, i love the colors. she looks so delicate and lovely *^*
 starmutt
11:58:36 marsh | they/it
pretty howse <3
-WP Click-
 YourPrincess
11:56:05 Princess
-WP Click-

she's so pretty and I love her but she's basically useless ;-;
 Smilɘcat
11:45:53 Danasha [T/T]
Went from 1k+ much to 51 in three minutes
Wonder how
 Frostyhills24
11:44:19 Frosty, (She/Her)
Fun fact about my commissions I donÂ’t advertise the fact that I sketch on paper first. I normally let the owner of the character keep the sketch for free (normally because they are very rough)
I know some people may say they donÂ’t like the art and cancel the commission just for the sketchÂ… my sketches can get extremely detailed if IÂ’m hyper focused like the one I just did.

This character is not mine!
-Click-
 Frostyhills24
11:38:34 Frosty, (She/Her)
Hoard gremlin poll!

-WP Click-
 The Night Walker
11:35:31 Anemoia/Aedra
But work gives moneeyy
 Apothecary
11:33:40 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Apothecary
11:33:36 Medicinally Autistic
2 people no calld no showed at work today :(
 Elixter
11:30:40 Matt(hew)
Hi guys! If anyone has cp going spare I would love to increase the battle on Lexi -WP Click- and Chita -WP Click- !
 Smilɘcat
11:29:25 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 The Night Walker
11:29:21 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat mods,
Would it still be against the rules to post two images of a game even if it isn't a competing game? (It has nothing to do with animals.)
 kycantina
11:13:48 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat, work's being evil right now and my phone's acting up
 Poe
10:55:02 
I think IÂ’m gonna spend the day watching American horror story o.o
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!
 Kháos
10:34:15 Kaos || Khaos
The Wolf Totem is unlimited for Premium users.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +4
Leopard : -5
Rattlesnake : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    406    407    408    409    410   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 11:11 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, absolutely, but, the second that they realize that Garvin's won, they're jumping in. They might even make an illusion of Moiraine to join them because Garvin totally, unknowingly, just rekindled a fire that was lost after Moiraine's death, and, let me tell ya, dead Moiraine will absolutely adore Garvin after this. Hell, he might even bond with him as a "thank you for saving my loved one that was totally losing themself" type of thing XD
Oh, also, Briar will definitely ask if they can deal the killing blow to Viar... with the dagger that Raine gave them as a gift :)
-
Hehe, amazing. All of my characters other than Akira and Kostas (and Sol, obviously. But, like, they hurt himself enough for everyone else, so-) could easily fall victim to Replay rather easily. Akira would do the same thing as Garvin and totally ignore everything and Kostas is... Kostas, so-
Actually, though, if Sol got to know Kos better and hit just the right nerve it might do something. It's doubtful though, lmao
-
Sameee, I'm loving everything so far! It all looks to be so fun and angsty! XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 11:34 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I love that- Dead Moiraine bonding with Garvin right before the Andi arc would be crazy. Definitely wouldn't create even more angst haha, for sure.
I will say- Garvin isn't planning on killing Viar. But like, if Briar wants to kill the man then, sure- Go ahead. That's fine with him. Garvin was mostly just proving points and absolutely humiliating Viar (and maybe, slightly, looking for trouble among other things).
-
That's greatness-
Aries is extremely prone to Replay, probably. Literally have any terrible memory where it seems like it's his fault and he's done for. Guilt works on Aries way more than anything else.
Revan also just needs guilt thrown at him through Replay and he's going down.
Irfam is less prone than the other two, since there's really only Alvis but it'd definitely work haha. And Pewter wouldn't help, that's for sure.
Mergen honestly doesn't really have that kind of stuff going on with them and same with Gorōta.
Simon would probably react by fighting more. He doesn't appreciate being reminded of things he doesn't fully remember. Plus, being attacked means survival is threatened and he is not hahing that, haha.
Meanwhile with Garvin- Literally not even sparing any of it a glance. A lot of dead people he knew, he hadn't really known. Plus, he doesn't feel much guilt about doing what he had to in order to survive, so... Yeah. Guilt doesn't work too well with him. Now, something Andi related? Maybe. But, it'd be minimal, he'd be ignoring it, he can't break now, after all.
-
It will be! So much is going to happen- I am very excited, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 11:23 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Perfect, lmao
Yeahh, Briar may or may not be extremely vengeful towards Viar. Who knows though, they may just wound him enough to leave a scar and then let him go, just so he never forgets :)
-
Amazing.
I mean, Nico will be easily affected by Replay, especially after the body thing and Briar will break decently quickly with anything that has to do with Cam and/or Moiraine. Ingall's easy, anything doing with anyone that he knew that died (so, his family and Maya) would destroy him almost immediately, mostly because it's just confirmation for him that it was his fault.
And Karma? Yeesh, uh... Yeah, that probably wouldn't end well for anyone in all honesty. They'd fight back against Sol (and probably win), then proceed to break down and push everyone who actually cares for them away (including Kostas, which would stir up even more angst) and basically just be a total wreck. Truthfully, that's trauma that no one should have to see, so-
Akira's very similar to Garvin in how they deal with their trauma. Push it down, ignore it, forget about it. Bye-bye, never happened! The only thing that might get them is Amie, but, to be fair, even that probably won't do much because anything that Sol could possibly come up with is so very minimal compared to what Aki already believes, haha
And the only thing that could get to Kostas is a very particular scenario with Kyrie, and even that wouldn't do too much. Mostly, his minimalized emotions just completely outweigh any pain that might be there. In all honesty, the only person who could ever effectively and permanently hurt Kos to the point where he might actually break down is Karma, so Sol isn't much of a threat to him.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 12:41 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's great, haha-
Simon's probably the most vengeful out of my characters. The only one that might come close is Mergen.
If Briar doesn't kill Viar, then Andi is definitely enlisting his help. At least when it comes to making sure people aren't looking for Nico and Ingall. Or telling him when those that are are getting closer.
-
We love all of that. Replay is going to be incredible for sure, haha.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 07:44 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Amazing, so many things can happen, lmao
-
Also, here's some Neka's that I may or may not have completely forgotten about (other than the Moiraine ones that I made recently). We don't have duo ones for Nico's yet, other than for Rora, Jade, Rowan, River, and Adiar because, again, I completely forgot about them for a while there. Anyway, I'll do the other duo ones eventually, lol
-
All single portrait credit goes to @lof@Tokiori on Neka.cc
All duo portait credit goes to @kyoumeikaitou on Neka.cc
Enjoy!
-
Jayden Cherith, 12. Part of Nico's first relationship. He wasn't great, kind of an asshole. He had a major temper and had a tendency to take it out on those that he was in a relationship with. Of course, at this point, they really were all children, so the relationship didn't last long. That said, it was not a healthy first experiance in the slightest.
-
Dakota Treyford, 12. Another from Nico's first relationship. Dakota was very reserved for the most part. They were rather toxic in mentally, but they mostly just played off of Jayden's emotions. They did what they had to to protect themself, and that was it. They're doing much better without Jayden now. :)
-
Peyton Godfrey, 12. The final one of Nico's first relationship. They were just as bad as Peyton. They were just as physical and took most of it out on Nico because of how he responded. Not a great person.
-
Indigo Knight, 13. One of Nico's second relationship! Indigo was also not great, but they were more emotionally and mentally abusive than anything else. They weren't very strong and often got physically abused by Rockwell and Matson, so, to cope, they took everything out on Nico, the only one who was "weaker" than them.
-
Rockwell Zibia, 14. Okay, yeah, we don't like this guy. He was very physically abusive toward everyone other than Matson, who was kind of like his second-in-command. He was in charge and, when he wasn't or someone stood up to him, he exploded. He was hostile and overly agressive all the time.
-
Matson Furi, 13. Just as bad as Rockwell. Very physically abusive and very hostile. He never talked much, mostly communicating through violence. Plus, with his power, he did a lot of damage. We don't like him at all.
-
Neva Silvius, 14. We love Neva! She was never romantic with Nico, only with Indigo and Rockwell, but she was an amazing friend for Nico while they were both enduring abuse. The two talked all the time and Neva often stepped in to protect Nico against Matson and Rockwell when she could. She was kind of like Nico's sister along with Aurora while she was around.
-
Rowan Damaris, 14. We adore Rowan! The only fully wholesome relationship that Nico ever had. The two were perfect for each other, and Rowan offered the support that Nico desperately needed because, even though Aurora was always around for them, she was dealing with abuse of her own and Nico often held back telling her things because of that. Rowan supported Nico in every way possible while also making sure he was taken care of and stopping them if they decided to do something stupid. Precious.
-
Rowan (14) and Nico (14). As I already said, these two were perfect. They trusted and loved each other. They cared for each other. It really was a wholesome and precious relationship altogether.
-
Adiar Sierra, 25. Well, you already know. Terrible. We hate this man. Abusive in basically every way. He's hostile and easily triggered. Really just terrible.
-
Nico (24) and Adiar (25). Well, this is a terrible combo. Adiar's abusive in every way possible and Nico just pretends like everything is totally fine. Nico doesn't recognize the abuse as abuse anymore, so, that's fun.
-
River Amana, 24. River is amazing but also unitentionally manipulative. They're so caught up on Adiar that they kind of fail to recognize how terrible he is at this point. River themself though is a sweet person who's genuinely caring and kind.
-
River (24) and Nico (24). These two, if it weren't for Adiar, would be amazing together. Unfortunately, Adiar is a part of this, so it's not so great. River feels responsible for "dragging" Nico into the relationship and is really just focused on protecting them from Adiar at this point. Nico pretends not to notice this of course, because her relationshop is awesome and not at all toxic. :)
-
Andddd, I'll post the rest later since this is already a lot and I need to get something else done too, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 08:02 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Those nekas are all awesome and I love how everyone looks though obviously some are better than others haha
Working on my post right now, hopefully I'll get it done tonight lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 08:03 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like them!
And sounds good, take your time! Lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 08:53 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Outline of a conversation I can totally see happening during the Andi arc-
Nico, trying to help in some way; "They'll find us soon, I'm sure of it. I bet everyone's ((meaning their friends and all)) looking for us and any day now they'll walk in and... And everything'll be fine."
Garvin, totally okay; "Mmm.. Yeah, 'm sure they're lookin' for ya, Pavo. Jus' a bit longer an' ya gon' be fine. Both o' ya."
Nico; "And you too. We're all going to get out."
Garvin, definitely fine; "Mmhm, when they get 'ere fo' ya, I'll be sure ta leave too, Coco."
-
Enjoy the hints of angst there.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 09:33 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oh noooo :'(
But also, very true, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 16, 2023 09:50 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeah. Lots of angst is going to happen. Garvin totally expects people to look for Nico and Ingall. Someone looking for him though?
*Insert mirthless laugh here*
Yeah, no, he's pretty sure that's not happening.
Which, wouldn't you know it, is literally a tactic of Andi's. Telling his victims that no one cares about what he's doing, that no one's noticed the victims' absence, that no one's looking for the victim, and just overall completely destroying any sense of worth the victim has whatsoever.
And Garvin already doesn't have much of that. Which, you might get a glimpse of with a terrible 'tell me something I don't know' from Garvin at some point during that arc. Or something along the lines of that, haha...

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    406    407    408    409    410   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us