Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Kháos
12:10:47 Kaos || Khaos
Ohhh I see why now. 👀 That is such a good feature.
 Kháos
12:05:07 Kaos || Khaos
Is anyone else's game mail page not working? Mine keeps getting stuck.
 Whispering Rain
12:02:01 Whisp, Rain
Art gallery
-WP Click-
 starmutt
12:00:42 marsh | they/it
thank youu had a lot of fun coloring and drawing the plants tehe
 YourPrincess
11:59:29 Princess
marsh

she's so gorgeous, i love the colors. she looks so delicate and lovely *^*
 starmutt
11:58:36 marsh | they/it
pretty howse <3
-WP Click-
 YourPrincess
11:56:05 Princess
-WP Click-

she's so pretty and I love her but she's basically useless ;-;
 Smilɘcat
11:45:53 Danasha [T/T]
Went from 1k+ much to 51 in three minutes
Wonder how
 Frostyhills24
11:44:19 Frosty, (She/Her)
Fun fact about my commissions I donÂ’t advertise the fact that I sketch on paper first. I normally let the owner of the character keep the sketch for free (normally because they are very rough)
I know some people may say they donÂ’t like the art and cancel the commission just for the sketchÂ… my sketches can get extremely detailed if IÂ’m hyper focused like the one I just did.

This character is not mine!
-Click-
 Frostyhills24
11:38:34 Frosty, (She/Her)
Hoard gremlin poll!

-WP Click-
 The Night Walker
11:35:31 Anemoia/Aedra
But work gives moneeyy
 Apothecary
11:33:40 Medicinally Autistic
I don't want to go to workkkk
 Apothecary
11:33:36 Medicinally Autistic
2 people no calld no showed at work today :(
 Elixter
11:30:40 Matt(hew)
Hi guys! If anyone has cp going spare I would love to increase the battle on Lexi -WP Click- and Chita -WP Click- !
 Smilɘcat
11:29:25 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 The Night Walker
11:29:21 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat mods,
Would it still be against the rules to post two images of a game even if it isn't a competing game? (It has nothing to do with animals.)
 kycantina
11:13:48 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat, work's being evil right now and my phone's acting up
 Poe
10:55:02 
I think IÂ’m gonna spend the day watching American horror story o.o
 Tropical Pickle
10:34:40 Tropickle
Thanks!
 Kháos
10:34:15 Kaos || Khaos
The Wolf Totem is unlimited for Premium users.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +4
Leopard : -5
Rattlesnake : -5
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    405    406    407    408    409   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 04:12 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The post was amazing, I loved it
Simon is definitely not Sol's friend but that's a whole different issue that will come up... Never. Probably. Honestly. Simon's really good at coming off as a friend. Irfam is going to fall for the same thing.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 04:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Because this fits rather well with what I have planned to happen…

Excerpt from Goodbye by Bo Burnham.

Simon has just made his offer to Irfam.

Irfam, mumbling to himself; “…Am I going crazy?”

Pewter, sitting on the desk beside Irfam; “Would you even know?”

Irfam, looking over at Pewter; “Am I right back where I started all those years ago?”

Pewter, tauntingly; “Wanna guess the ending? If it ever does.”

Irfam, almost desperate; “I swear to God that all I’ve ever wanted was a little bit of everything, all of the time…”

Pewter, slowly gesturing and looking towards Simon still waiting; “A bit of everything, all of the time?”

Irfam, nodding along and slowly looking back towards Simon; “Apathy’s a tradegy…”

Pewter, decisively; “And boredom is a crime.”

Irfam, taking Simon’s offer; “Not finished playing, and I’m going outside.”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 04:36 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Sol and Irfam really just be falling for Simon's false friendship, that's so sad- XD
Also, I love that
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 05:27 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The two of them are extremely vulnerable to the false friendship. Mostly because that's how Simon is. Simon watches, observes, learns- He figures out how to best work the people he wants/needs to work, and then does exactly that. It's like making sure that everything is organized how Ingall would like it in their room, or decides on cleaning because then he'll have Ingall (a roommate who is already most likely biased towards him) because that means if anything happens then he'll have Ingall on his side (probably, best chances at least).
Simon knows people, he knows how to work them, how to best twist everything he's saying or doing for each person he meets.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 06:13 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
And this is why he's an utterly terrifying villain. So fun :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 06:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hehe, it's definitely going to be one of the reasons :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 09:52 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Song: It Could Have Been Me by The Struts

(With some adjustments to avoid so much repeating and make it more accurate to the characters in certain places)

Characters: Moiraine and Briar

Context:

Probably the only (almost) fully wholesome song you'll ever get relating to these two characters.

Moiraine is easily my favorite character of Briar's group (though Cam is a close second, of course).

Some basic information on Moiraine! He's trans (FtoM) but transitioned long before he joined the gang, so only Briar ever knew. He went by Raine or Mori most of the time. He and Briar were dating (unofficially, of course. The gang would never stand for them being open together-).

And, uh, the best comparison of their relationship? Nico and Briar, actually! On a more romantic level, of course. And Raine was much more confident than Nico is and a little more chaotic too. The two met because Moiraine took Briar under his wing when no one else paid any attention to them and kept their humanity intact for longer than it would have been otherwise.

Anyway, this song is basically just how Moiraine saw life. What he stood for and why he continued to hold on to his humanity when literally everyone else in the gang lost theirs.

There's no approximate ages since I'm still working out the timeline

Enjoy! I really love Moiraine, hope you do too :D

---

*We start when Briar first met Moiraine. Raine immediately started building Briar up when everyone else broke them down and started teaching them to live to the fullest, even when things seemed hopeless. Like everyone else in the gang, he came from a broken home, but unlike the others, Mori never lost hope. He just hoped to pass this on.*

Moiraine, inviting Briar into his life: "Don't wanna live as an untold story, rather go out in a blaze of glory!"

Moiraine, talking about Viar: "I can't hear you, I don't fear you! I can't hear you, I don't fear you."

Moiraine, to Briar, more sympathetic but still promoting: "Dodging bullets with your broken past. I can't hear you!"

Briar, hesitantly echoing Moiraine: "I don't fear you now?"

*Timeline change. Mori steps in when he sees Destry bothering Briar and quickly calls him out while Briar watches half-smug, half-admiring*

Moiraine, to Destry, completely and accurately calling him out: "Wrapped in your regret? What a waste of blood and sweat!"

*Timeline change. Raine and Briar are quite close now, starting to develop a more romantic relationship. Mori begins to talk to Briar about how he really feels about everything and we start to see hints about his future plans within the gang*

Moiraine, sitting with Briar in the shack that Briar prompted him to move into, slightly distant as he talks: "I wanna taste love and pain, wanna feel pride and shame. I don't wanna take my time! Don't wanna waste one line! I wanna live better days, never look back and say could have been me!"

Moiraine, smiling sadly and looking at Briar: "It could have been me!"

*Timeline change. Briar and Moiraine are fully romantic now and Briar's picked up on Mori's ideas, fully supporting him in his future plans. The two work together and are often seen joking around with one another, even in the presence of higher-ups, something that gains attention rather quickly*

Moiraine, to Briar: "Don't wanna live as an unsung melody!"

Briar, following his lead, much more confident than in the beginning: "I'd rather listen to the silence telling me!"

Moiraine, grinning: "I can't hear you, I won't fear you!"

Briar, teasingly: "Don't wanna wake up on a Monday morning."

Moiraine, smirking and joking back: "The thought of work is getting my skin crawling."

Briar, echoing Moiraine's previous statement, much to Mori's pride: "I can't fear you, I don't hear you now!"

*Moiraine starts setting his plan into motion, only letting Briar in on half of the plan*

Moiraine, referencing the majority of the camp: "Wrapped in their regret..."

Briar, smiling slightly and nodding: "What a waste of blood and sweat."

*Moiraine's plan begins about a year into him and Briar dating. Briar's still only half aware of the plan, something Raine did intentionally to protect Briar from the expected ending. So, the two set out, one oblivious and the other happy but resigned, hoping his lesson will stick with Briar permanently*

Briar, in the lead for the first time since meeting Moiraine: "I wanna taste love and pain!"

Moiraine, smiling sadly: 'Wanna feel pride and shame."

Briar: "I don't wanna take my time!"

Moiraine, watching Brair with a mixture of sadness and pride: "Don't wanna waste one line!"

Briar, grabbing Moiraine's hand out in the open for the first time, hopeful for the future and turning against the ideas of the gang: "I wanna live better days!"

Moiraine, squeezing Briar's hand and allowing himself to relish the love surrounding him, something he never really knew until Briar: "Never look back and say could have been me."

Briar, beaming: "It could have been me!"

*The two parade through the camp together, watching as other creatures and higher-ups alike part for them until they reach the center*

Briar and Moiraine, calling out to Viar together: "I wanna taste love and pain, wanna feel pride and shame! Don't wanna take my time! Don't wanna waste one line!"

*Seemingly out of nowhere, Destry bursts from the crowd and tackles Briar, pulling them back and holding them down just as Viar appears, immediately looking to Moiraine who glances back at Briar and smiles*

Moiraine, meeting Briar's eyes: "Never look back and say, could have been me. It could have been me!"

*For the first time in the gang's history, Viar is directly challenged. By a creature nonetheless, and, yet, Moiraine doesn't waver*

Moiraine, meeting Viar's eyes, never dropping his smile: "It could have been me, It could have been me!"

Edited at December 15, 2023 09:54 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 10:03 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That song lyric thing was amazing and I loved it and wow yes
That was awesome
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 10:46 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
So glad you liked it!
I'm sure you can see why Briar's going to end up going into full panic mode when Garvin comes in and challenges Viar now? XD
-
Also, I've decided to give Sol another power (one they develop, not one they repressed), and, uh, they might actually be useful in battle now-
Only, ummm, they'll be very damaging emotionally rather than figuratively, haha
It's called 'Replay' and, you remember Amos's memory manipulation power? The one that allowed him to play see other people's memories and change and play them over?
Yeah, it's similar to that only a little different in the fact that he can take the dead's memories, alter them (though only slightly, unlike Amos), and then play them to anyone they like. Living or dead.
Fun, right?
Of course, they can only change the memory so much, it has to maintain the same core, but he can change wording and presenting emotion. And there's also the fact that it has to be from the dead's point of view, which may be worse to the living who see it because they just think that's how the dead interpreted everything
Anyway, yeah, this is going to kill Ingall eventually, haha
And I think it would be fun with Briar too.
Or anyone really, so, if ya want me to have Sol retraumatize anyone, just let me know, lol
Oh, right, this is is for the villain arc, not before :)

Edited at December 15, 2023 10:46 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 10:59 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, yeah- Hilarious since Garvin will literally just waltz in, threaten Viar, realize the dude won't stop, and then challenge him. And then win. Briar is going ti be so confused by the end, I'm sure.
-
That- I love that power for Sol. And wow- That would be such a-
Man. Glad that the boss fight Aries has is against Simon because damn, Aries would totally lose against Replay.
Clio though- She'd actually be pretty fine against Replay. Huh. Same with Mergen and Gorōta. And Garvin, probably. Depends with him, but even if Replay managed to retraumatize him, he'd just be ignoring it anyways sooo... Yeah.
Revan, Aries, and Irfam would all be at a total loss against Replay haha.
-
To Ashes is going to be such a cool power for Garvin to develop though. Very excited for Clio arc.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    405    406    407    408    409   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us