Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:33:18 Lil Techy | Techno
Ky

I would do the same but then I would not be able to recognize myself XD

Also what quests are ya on? Cause mine are bullying me too.

Stygian

Not bad not bad, I finally finished the 100 squirrel one.
 Stygian Forest
02:29:24 
Techno

Doing pretty good. Needing to level up 4 more times in Forest and defeat 20 more Woodchucks.
 kycantina
02:29:18 ky but it's spooky
Techno, I did! feeling festive and halloweeny
 Kháos
02:28:51 Kaos || Khaos
e.e Needing adopted on HEE and needing to wait a day to ask to be adopted is fun. Hi chat.
 technoblade
02:27:39 Lil Techy | Techno
ky

you changed your flag
 technoblade
02:27:14 Lil Techy | Techno
hey stygian, how are you?
 Raskith
02:26:45 Kinju
Popping in out of left field- but maybe someone could give insight? Are there players that look for/desire wolves that have defects?
 kycantina
02:25:06 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat, I'm trying to explore but the guests are being horrible
 DevilsPlayground
02:23:13 Devil (Any pronouns)
Hi chat
 Stygian Forest
02:18:42 
Techno!
 BuggyOs
02:15:55 Bug-a-boo
hey guys
 technoblade
02:15:22 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Lady Chaos
02:14:08 
Looking for Rp partners. Pm me.
 Old Money
02:12:41 elegance❀
looking to do a vampirexwerewolf roleplay! pm me <3
 Forest Dwelling
02:08:55 Floor
Here's a link to the thread since I'm sparking curiosity again
-WP Click-
 Frostyhills24
02:07:00 Frosty, (She/Her)
Get it I guess?

Sheep Stealer growls at campers.

Mood: Fierce
 Poe
02:06:52 
Floor-
I gotta look into this. Seems interesting.
 Stygian Forest
02:06:46 
Floor

I'm slowly inching towards it.
 Forest Dwelling
02:04:52 Floor
@Poe

It really is. Can't use healing items, either-

@Stygian

Good luck on your goal! I can't even keep 60 without spending it on figures lol
 Stygian Forest
02:03:05 
Floor

Just working on quests trying to reach 10k mushrooms.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -2
Leopard : -4
Boar : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    404    405    406    407    408   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 09:58 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Fair, lmao
Oh, yes, Rover must be saved!
Meanwhile, Nico and Ingall who have both had experiences with obsessive partners will both totally be picking up on the fact that everything is, in fact, not fine. Nico especially, all things considered
-
Also, I feel like this is about what'll happen with Akira
Nico and Garvin (and Ingall too, but Kira might not notice that, lol): *Go missing*
Akira: "Hmm, I guess they left without me, a little rude, but whatever"
Nico and Garvin, a few hours later: *Still missing*
Akira, mildly worried: "Huh, they're usually back by now, I'll try calling Nico."
Nico: *Doesn't answer*
Akira, growing panic: "Okay, stay calm! Maybe his phone died or something!"
Garvin: *Doesn't show up at mealtime*
Akira, in full panic: "SHIT! Who died?!"
Briar, sees Akira panicking and finds out what's wrong: "Oh, uhhhh. I think I might have a lead on where they are, actually, I know this guy..."
Akira, on the verge of a breakdown: "IT WAS THEM! THEY DIED! SHIT!!!"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 10:33 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Honestly, Ingall and Nico should probably have figured it out way sooner. You know, when they were kidnapped. Or when they wake up locked in some dude's basement. Garvin assuring them that everything is fine is just what the dude does. And he will not be talking about any of it. Either of them try to get him to talk, they will be ignored.
-
That's hilarious-
When they go to Devery about it- The moment they mention thinking that Garvin's dead, Devery just laughs like-
Devery; "What? Have you met Garvin? Dude's basically allergic to actually dying. Near death experiences? Sure, he's actually kind of prone to those. But actually dying? Yeah, no... So, what's actually going on?"
Meanwhile Mergen starts out kind of upset at Garvin and Nico because their first idea is that the two abandoned them.
Can't wait for the near death experience Garvin finds himself in by the end of it, haha...
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 10:40 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Lol, yeahh
Well, luckily for Garvin, Ingall will be too paranoid to talk and Nico will probably avoid pushing the subject further and focus on trying to figure out how to keep everyone from dying
-
Fun, fun
Akira's absolutely going to immediately try to murder Andi the second they get into contact lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 10:52 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Great, great-
Garvin just assuring the two that everything's fine and none of them will die will be great. Not to even mention how Garvin will be taking full advantage of any hair pins that Ingall or Nico might have on them. Full reign of the basement whenever Andi leaves, woooo
Garvin giving the two a tour as if everything is completely okay will honestly be so terrible and so funny. Garvin, totally subtly, kicking the tub that's in the basement lightly whenever he walks past it.
-
Honestly, good. Andi is terrible. Hopefully they win.
Man though, whenever they finally get the trio back and they just see what state Garvin's going to be in- Oh boy.
They ask if he's okay off impulse, as people tend to do even when the answer's obvious and Garvin just being totally out of it but still trying say that he's doing great. (He's not, but as if he'd ever admit that)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 01:46 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Amazing, this will be a lot of fun, lmao
-
Also, I'm working on my post right now! I think I'm going to bring Briar in finally
Well, not to the base yet, but in the post, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 02:15 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
It will be amazing
-
Sounds good! Very excited for Briar haha
-
Also, here's Show & Tell! Enjoy!
-

Song; Show & Tell by Melanie Martinez.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters; Simon.

Context;

Welcome to the songs that contain spoilers. At least kind of. This is basically Blot’s song, honestly. So… I suppose I should go over this famed ability…

Blot is a powerhouse. And it’s insanely complicated too. So let’s start simple. Simon’s blood is black, like ink. He can manipulate this ink, just like how Aries can manipulate blood. But, more importantly– What does ink do? Ink can blot. Along with a lot of other things. But blotting in general can do a lot of things, and is done for a lot of reasons. This is true with Simon’s ability too. Blot can be used offensively or defensively with Simon manipulating the stuff as his blood and whatnot. It can also be used as a ‘fill in’ or support, which is how despite the fatal blow dealt to Anna, she lives. Because Simon blots it. But blotting ink is also used to get rid of things you don’t want around, used to change things. As such, Simon can also change his appearance through Blot, all except his eyes which would be pure black if he changed his appearance. Using Blot in general though will have his scleras turn black and irises a few shades darker as he uses it. Another good point to make is that the author/creator still knows what is under the blotting, which leads us to how Blot can be used for surveillance and transportation. Simon can create a puddle or stain of ink, basically, that can be used for transportation between other puddles/stains. These puddles/stains can also be used for surveillance purposes through, uh, an eye blinking out of it to look around.

The reason why it’s so strong is because Simon’s had it for a long time, with the power festering and getting stronger over time without him even knowing. Spoiler alert– He killed his mom and dad with Blot, and has no memory of doing so. He has no memory of Blot just in general, actually. Selective Dissociative Amnesia just be like that, haha… As does desperation. Fun. Anyways, yeah, this song lyric thing just goes over uh… Blot, desperation, trauma, Simon, and bad decisions. Mhm. That’s all. Surprisingly, Anna isn’t completely innocent. A warning, religious trauma is actually pretty prominent with Simon. And demonization. But uh, anyways… Enjoy this, haha.

Approximate ages won’t be given, because I’m still working out the timeline completely and all, and I don’t want to give you ages for some stuff and not for other stuff.

-

*We start off strong with Simon’s affiliations with his family. Like I said, Anna isn’t completely innocent. Especially when it comes to Blot. Which, uh, Simon as a kid might have started thinking of as a whole separate entity as a trauma response… Yeah.*

Simon, referring to his mother; “You pull me by my hair, so I don't go nowhere.”

Simon, referring to Anna; “Tell me you love me, but you treat me like I'm never there.”

Simon, referring to his father; “You say the cruelest words, you used to break my heart.”

Simon, mumbled to himself bitterly; “'Cause I'm over here working my ass off…”

*As I mentioned, Anna wasn’t completely innocent. Especially when it came to Blot. Specifically, how his blood isn’t red and thus he’s less human and more of a demon. It was seen as ‘the blood of snakes and/or demons’, as put by his father.*

Simon, during an argument with Anna; “Why is it so hard to see? If I cut myself, I would bleed– I'm just like you– you're like me! Imperfect and human, are we–!

~Switching up the style.~

Show and tell

I'm on display for all you fuckers to see

Show and tell

Harsh words if you don't get a word with me

Buy and sell

Like I'm a product to society

Art don't sell

Unless you fucked every authority

So… These lines help hint at some of Simon’s childhood trauma from before the death of his parents. As kind of mentioned earlier, Simon was demonized due to his ability causing his blood to be black instead of red. Especially whenever he was actually bleeding, which wasn’t too incredibly uncommon in his childhood environment. Another thing I mentioned was religious trauma, and uh– Well, his father was a pretty big figure in a church and having a son with ‘the blood of demons’ made for a pretty good marketing tactic for faith, it turns out. The last bit there isn’t literal, luckily. It’s more of a Pathos marketing tactic kind of thing of stroking the egos and appealing to the emotions of other people.

~Switching up the style/timeline.~

*And now we’re in the arena, relatively early on in the twins’ time there actually. Parents are dead now too, haha… Blot has more or less been forgotten about by Simon at this point, Anna on the other hand… Not so much. But, more important right now is how Simon views the arena.*

Simon, referring to both The Boss and Aries respectively; “You beg and cry for more, he had 'em on the floor.”

Simon, referring to the audience and fighters respectively; “There are strangers taking pictures of them when they ask, "No more".”

Simon, more of thoughts than actual words, referring to himself; It's really hard for me to say just how I feel… I'm scared that I'll get thrown away like a banana peel.

*And now that little detail of Anna remembering Blot comes back up. Because, unfortunately, it’s hard to break from the thoughts that you’d been told and witnessed for years. Especially when you were a child when it started, and technically still are. Only now, Simon doesn’t even really understand the behavior at all. Which basically just goes on to make him more desperate, haha.*

Simon, to Anna; “Why is it so hard to see?! If I cut myself, I would bleed!– I'm just like you, you're like me!– Imperfect and human, are we–!

~Switching up the style.~

Show and tell

Show and tell

Harsh words if you don't get a pic with me

So… Not getting hurt in the arena is impossible. Eventually, you will get hurt. Simon’s left eye is an example. Due to a misstep, a split second where the twins weren’t in sync, he got that nasty eye scar he has. When he got it, he had a slight episode from seeing his blood. The black, inky mess that it was pushed him into dissociation pretty quick with him trying to gaslight himself into thinking it’s red, it’s normal, it’s blood and he’s human and– Yeah. The two still won the fight, of course, Anna taking charge and just finishing it as soon as possible, resulting in some rather severe burns for the both of them. It’s also the fight where Anna got her own right eye scar, for reference. The matching result made them an even more in-sync team and such incidents haven’t happened again.

Buy and sell

Art don't sell

These lines this time refers to Simon’s shift from fighting to getting on the good side of both The Doctor and The Boss, though mostly The Boss. Using that strategy of appealing to people’s emotions and egos, haha. Simon is good at people, at reading them, figuring them out, and knowing how to work them.

~Shifting the style/timeline.~

*And now spoiler territory! Yay. Anna left the arena, but then Anna kind-of-kind-of-not came back. It’s complicated. But they meet again and Simon has grudges and is considering making the bad decision. So… Yeah, it doesn’t go over well. Especially since by now, Simon has Blot. Knows he has Blot. The argument they have is terrible.*

Simon, mocking the unsaid but not unheard words, absolutely desperate and furious; “Show and tell!? Why can't you fucking hear me? Show and tell, um–!? Are you listening yet?”

~Shifting the style/timeline.~

Show and tell

Show and tell

Harsh words if you don't get a pic with me

Buy and sell

Art don't sell

These last lines all refer to the Clio arc. A lot’s going on. So much is going on. So much. Oooooh boyyyy. Simon, long story short, is going off the deep end of desperation, survival, and power. Bad decisions are made, Pathos is super easy for Simon to use, and he believes he’s doing the right thing. Don’t worry about it.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 02:25 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I absolutely love the song lyrics!
We love the Selective Dissociative Amnesia, haha
I'm looking forward to the Clio arc for multiple reasons, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 02:32 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you liked the song lyric thing!
And yeah... It's great.
Very excited for the Clio arc too.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 03:59 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, enjoy the post!
Briar's far gone and Sol totally thinks Simon's gonna be a friend, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 15, 2023 04:07 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, I should also mention that creatures often refer to each other by name when they aren't around higher-ups to avoid confusion. :)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    404    405    406    407    408   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us