Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
02:29:24 
Techno

Doing pretty good. Needing to level up 4 more times in Forest and defeat 20 more Woodchucks.
 kycantina
02:29:18 ky but it's spooky
Techno, I did! feeling festive and halloweeny
 Kháos
02:28:51 Kaos || Khaos
e.e Needing adopted on HEE and needing to wait a day to ask to be adopted is fun. Hi chat.
 technoblade
02:27:39 Lil Techy | Techno
ky

you changed your flag
 technoblade
02:27:14 Lil Techy | Techno
hey stygian, how are you?
 Raskith
02:26:45 Kinju
Popping in out of left field- but maybe someone could give insight? Are there players that look for/desire wolves that have defects?
 kycantina
02:25:06 ky but it's spooky
Hi chat, I'm trying to explore but the guests are being horrible
 DevilsPlayground
02:23:13 Devil (Any pronouns)
Hi chat
 Stygian Forest
02:18:42 
Techno!
 BuggyOs
02:15:55 Bug-a-boo
hey guys
 technoblade
02:15:22 Lil Techy | Techno
hey chat
 Lady Chaos
02:14:08 
Looking for Rp partners. Pm me.
 Old Money
02:12:41 elegance❀
looking to do a vampirexwerewolf roleplay! pm me <3
 Forest Dwelling
02:08:55 Floor
Here's a link to the thread since I'm sparking curiosity again
-WP Click-
 Frostyhills24
02:07:00 Frosty, (She/Her)
Get it I guess?

Sheep Stealer growls at campers.

Mood: Fierce
 Poe
02:06:52 
Floor-
I gotta look into this. Seems interesting.
 Stygian Forest
02:06:46 
Floor

I'm slowly inching towards it.
 Forest Dwelling
02:04:52 Floor
@Poe

It really is. Can't use healing items, either-

@Stygian

Good luck on your goal! I can't even keep 60 without spending it on figures lol
 Stygian Forest
02:03:05 
Floor

Just working on quests trying to reach 10k mushrooms.
 Forest Dwelling
02:02:25 Floor
@Stygian

Nothing much. Just trying to keep my motivation to write. How about you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -2
Leopard : -4
Boar : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    403    404    405    406    407   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 12:45 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
The song lyric thing was awesome! I loved it! Amazing!
-
And, yeah- Simon's desperation means that he's prone to bad decisions in the areas he's most desperate in. Survival being the best example, haha.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 07:50 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Another small spoiler for you, haha, because I feel generous
The Irfam VS Garvin fight and the Simon VS Aries fight happen more-or-less at the same time.
I have a lot planned, haha... So much planned.
-
Also, I really want the Viar VS Garvin thing to happen. Viar just being confused as to how the fuck Garvin isn't reacting to anything that he laced into Garvin's stuff so that Viar can win is just too funny not to include. And in character, I feel like.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 08:55 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, fun fun. I look forward to seeing it all!
-
I think we can make that happen! It'll also be great fuel for more Briar angst related to Moiraine initially followed immediately by Briar absolutely losing their shit over Garvin's power and joining in destroying the gang, lmao
Alsooo, that's a good excuse for me to bring in Destry who I was kind of hoping to throw in at some point anyway :)
The question is, how do we want to get Garvin and Viar to actually meet? The gang's very particular about who they let near their camp, and Viar never really leaves (coward say what? Lmao), so it may be tricky
I suppose Garvin could just march in after Briar anyway and issue a direct challenge to Viar, that could be fun. Especially if he's doing so in a grand gesture of trying to protect Briar or some shit (which Briar will definitely try to deny at first, haha)
Or we could have Marco and Lilac do Briar a favor (which isn't as odd as it sounds given certain things you'll learn later, lol)
What do you think?

Edited at December 14, 2023 08:56 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 09:08 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmmm- Honestly-
Both options seem kind of in character.
Garvin is the type of person to march up people abusing his buds and 1) beat them up or 2) steal their shit or 3) ruin their reputation or 4) some sort of combination of the three previous choices
But I'm also kind of curious about the Marco and Lilac stuff lol
-
I also so badly want to have Viar and Andi meet at least. Like, obviously the other two (Giles and Adiar) would be awesome to include in that too but like- At least those two. Imagine that's how we get to start off Andi's arc. Andi having been chilling with Viar's group for a bit and seeing Garvin beat Viar at the game that Viar is literally cheating at too hahaha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 09:32 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, you'll get to see some of the Marco and Lilac either way, it's also kinda tied to Destry (and Briar is literally oblivious to all of it despite being the main reason for it all, along with Moiraine, lmao) so the first option should work fine, haha
-
Ooo, that could be fun indeed
Viar would be so fucking pissed, like "Goddamn it, you beating me at all was bad enough, but did you have to embarrass me in front of my new, evil buddy? Not cool!" XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 09:42 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ooooo, fun-
Garvin showing up and absolutely crushing Viar at the game despite being at a disadvantage due to the lacing and whatnot is going to be hilarious
Especially since no doubt everyone's coming to watch. Like- A rando showed up at camp and is challenging Viar?? Yeah, that's going to bring in a crowd.
-
Andi would honestly not be surprised by Garvin winning. He probably had warned Viar about Garvin at some point haha, like-
Andi; "Hey, I doubt this will ever happen but you know that guy I mentioned being after?"
Viar; "Uh... Yeah. What about him?"
Andi; "If you end up finding him for me and talking to him at all, don't do one of your games with him. He'll win and make you look fucking stupid."
Viar; "You talking from experience?"
Andi; "..."
Viar, smug; "..."
Andi; "Fuck you, Viar."
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 09:44 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Oh yeah, the whole camp will be there for sure
Lmaooo, that's amazing XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 09:50 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
If Viar survives Andi is just going to be looking at him all smug like- "I told you so"
Those two are so terrible but also just such a great duo. I hate them but like... So fun too.
We need Andi and Viar being buds.
And ooo- It may actually help with the Andi arc even more too since-
Well-
Briar could've seen Andi there. And while they don't know who Andi is or anything, they could've seen the way he was looking at Garvin. Who then up to a week (could be days, could be a week, who knows yet haha) later ends up going missing along with Nico and Ingall. So... Potential lead, haha.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 10:00 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, I feel like they'd honestly be kind of funny when they interact. Mostly because they're both so terrible and I feel like they'd be trying to casually one-up each other all the time, lmao
Ooo, that's true! And you know damn well that Briar and Akira are going to be panicking together and teaming up to try to find their besties. Except, like, neither one of them is very good at that sort of thing, so it may take a while (so sorry Ingall, Garvin, and Nico, lol)
But Akira's definitely going to go into full rage mode when they do find Andi, which is always fun and totally not terrifying at all :)
Briar'll be pissed too, but will mostly let Kira take the lead and just throw in some illusions while trying to help out the three traumatized people, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 10:19 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha, eh- Andi's too obsessed with Garvin to really one-up Viar. He might would let Viar see some pictures and papers that he has though.
Lovely- That's great. Don't forget Rover! We need to save the little guy from Andi too and turn him into Garvin's emotional support dog.
Mergen's helping too, probably. Devery... Probably wasn't helping at first, thinking it's just the average Garvin behavior that he's used to. And then someone tells him it's actually serious and suddenly Devery is (mostly) confused and offering to help.
Man though- Ingall, Nico, and Garvin are going to be going through it. No worries, Garvin will be trying to downplay everything to them. Assuage the worries and seem optimistic haha.
Dude will literally just ignore the trauma being dumped on him and trying to downplay it. Like, yeah, he was just tortured in front of the other two but you know what, not the first time so it's fineeee. He's totally fine, don't worry.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    403    404    405    406    407   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us