Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Forest Dwelling
04:23:52 Wolflocke Challenge
@Anton

Dominance affects pack happiness so you can't have wolves with the same number of dominance. Easy way to fix the issue is simply changing the dominance points of the pups but don't make them the same number!
 kycantina
04:23:38 ky but it's spooky
Anton, stagger dominance so none of them have the same amount of it
 technoblade
04:21:58 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake!

You good?
 Anton pack
04:21:28 
How do I raise that?
 Anton pack
04:21:10 
Okay wow. 5 pups dropped pack happiness to 23
 BooJake
04:19:24 Don't call me BJ.
An asthma attack*
 BooJake
04:19:13 Don't call me BJ.
Had a asthma attack during a game of amtguard what the fuck 😭🙏
 Forest Dwelling
04:17:56 Wolflocke Challenge
And for this reason, I'm putting "Wolflocke Challenge" as my nickname
 kycantina
04:17:48 ky but it's spooky
Naw floor's lost it and is doing a WP nuzlocke, game over once they hit 1 hp
 Serpents
04:15:29 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- ask my oc please I yearn to keep this alive

-WP Click- Vote comment
 technoblade
04:14:51 Lil Techy | Techno
Floor

it won't kill them, they are still in your den and big food gives good rewards
 Forest Dwelling
04:10:47 Wolflocke Challenge
Good because I might as well just retire my last remaining explore wolves if I tried battling a bigfoot again.
 Amygdala
04:09:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Floor
Nope
 kycantina
04:09:33 ky but it's spooky
Forest, naw he's prey
 technoblade
04:09:33 Lil Techy | Techno
floor

no it's prey
 Forest Dwelling
04:08:36 Wolflocke Challenge
Does bigfoot count as an enemy you have to defeat in the forest levels?
 Transcendence
04:06:26 free palestine
Workibg on my horse turned wolfaboo image lol
 Transcendence
03:58:33 free palestine
Let my world class brave pony fight big foot for the right to take a selfie/joking
 Transcendence
03:57:03 free palestine
And bravery breeding makes me cry lol
 Transcendence
03:56:22 free palestine
The only lighthearted gripe I have is HEE explore is still baby

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -5
Wolverine : +2
Red Fox : -1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    402    403    404    405    406   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 13, 2023 11:14 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Haha-
Simon's already a bit off the rails during his villain arc. I mean- "I'm doing the right thing, no matter what anyone else says" doesn't really scream '100% sane', haha... Yeah.
Irfam, by far, is probably the farthest from sane. He won't really be present half the time during his villain arc even. Dude is just a manic, dissociating, hallucinating mess. Unfortunately, what triggers (and what continues) his villain arc also makes him a rather severe antagonist haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 11:19 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Here's the next song lyric thing! Enjoy!
-

Song; Towards The Sun by Rihanna.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters; Garvin, Clio, and… Well, technically also the Pirates, Rinny, Mergen, Aries, Nico, Akira, and Briar. Haha.

Context;

Welcome to the songs that contain spoilers. At least kind of. So, funny thing about this one. Uh. Garvin spoilers, basically. Also- You remember how Clio echoes people she cares about? Yeah, Garvin does that too, but he takes it even further by adopting traits or other things too. Like how he got a patch on his coat because, well, the pirates had patches on their coats too. Or things he learns from people, either skills or mindsets or anything else. Chips, Vida, and Vivi are such trauma filled nicknames that Garvin still loves but never expects to hear again. These two are adorable. And definitely part of a dysfunctional found family. Unofficial adoption through the Columba patch that Clio will eventually be given! Anyways, yeah. Garvin's bitter optimism is what this song is, basically. More or less.

Approximate ages won’t be given, because I’m still working out the timeline completely and all, and I don’t want to give you ages for some stuff and not for other stuff.

-

*Starting strong, we have Navis! You remember Navis? The pirate? The one that loves constellations? That has two nicknames referencing constellations (Cetus and Argo Navis)? The one that taught Garvin to play the 12-string banjo? Yeah, yeah, him. He’s such a cool guy. Anyways, he’s busy teaching Garvin what’s supposed to be an innocent lesson about being optimistic no matter what you face in life.*

Navis, smiling and ruffling Chip’s hair; “Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you. Don't look back, just carry on and the shadows will never find you.”

*So, uh, that innocent lesson isn’t so innocent because it’s also a ‘Don’t look back at where you’ve come from, don’t think about the past’ kind of lesson. Which becomes obvious after Garvin almost drowns with the pirates and thus ends up getting sent away. No one is happy about it, but it’s the safest option in the crew’s mind. So, Garvin is sent away and the dysfunctional pirates instate the lesson again. Half for themselves and half for Garvin. Flood watches each step carefully, Jinx tries to smile but keeps looking away, Spade watches distantly with a soft smile and drifting eyes, Phlox Aqua looks away and tries to distract themself, and Navis watches intently while trying to smile. Not that Garvin sees any of that, haha.*

The Pirates; “Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you. Don't look back, just carry on and the shadows will never find you.”

*And now we get some Garvin street life! Sus gang(literally just a budding mafia, shush), Rinny group, and repetitive nickname gang version. Not in order, haha. Definitely not in order.*

Garvin, while with the sus gang; “Lost in the rock and roll, got lost in a promise of a love I never know.”

Garvin, while with the repetitive nickname gang, referencing the Rinny group; “Shadows chase me far from home, I remember when my heart was filled with gold.”

Garvin, rooftop talk with Rinny; “And you know I've been burned, I've been burned, I've been burned…”

Garvin, talking with Mouse about the time Garvin punched the abusive dad for him; “You've seen me lose control.”

Garvin, last argument with Ford; “It's not worth, it's not worth, it's not worth my soul!”

*And we get to the first echo! Garvin leaving the Rinny group, his face burnt off a picture as I mentioned that one time from a ‘I Don’t Need Your Love’ excerpt thing I did. Yeah. Dude will go to extreme lengths to not have to deal with his trauma. Admirable, if it wasn’t so terrible. Anyways, yeah, it’s a lot more bitter (and depressing) than Navis had first done it. Which, fair.*

Garvin; “Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you– Don't look back! Just carry on! And the shadows will never find you..”

*Onto the next bit. We get some more jumbled quotes. This time with the almost two years and Andi arc mostly. Some Devery moments too though, but that’s more so ‘the-aftermath-of-almost-two-years-time’, haha. Again, not in order.*

Garvin, to Devery; “Lost my faith and trust, you and I know gold don't turn to rust.”

Garvin, during the Andi arc, trying to keep the spirits up; “I still swear that we can reign like the kings and queens of better yesterdays.”

Garvin, during Andi arc, still trying to assuage worries; “Don't you know I've been burned, I've been burned, I've been burned?”

Garvin, to Devery; “You've seen me lose control.”

Garvin, to Andi during the almost-two-years, tauntingly; “It's not worth, it's not worth, it's not worth my soul.”

*And now for another echo! This time in the aftermath of the Andi arc. Do I have mental breakdowns planned? Yes. Do I also have Garvin hiding said mental breakdowns and just trying to be the same guy everyone knows him as still planned? Also yes. Trauma is heavily ignored by Garvin. Don’t think about it, look at it, or speak of it unless to prove a point, after all. ‘It’ being trauma, obviously.*

Garvin; “Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you– Don't look back, just carry on. And the shadows will never find you!”

*Now we go all the way to Rinny group time. So, a fun thing with Rinny is that he also liked to adopt phrases, but instead of repeating things word for word he’d change the wording. The way he said it. Basically take something someone else did or said and then make it into something original. And, being as close to Garvin as he was, he could tell a bit better when he was about to run off. Which he doesn’t want to happen, so obviously he’s got to try and convince Garvin to stay. Of course, it doesn’t work.*

Rinny; “Where you gonna go– Where you gonna go– Where you gonna run to? When you get to the edge of the night? It's time you face the sky..”

*Clio arc, before the group leaves. So… While leaving is still just a small idea and not a ‘for sure’ what that group is going to be doing, Garvin is kind of freaking out. He’s never been the one to be in charge of making sure more than just him survives that way, after all, and now the idea of leaving is being passed and with it the discussion of how he has the most experience, of how he knows what he’s doing in a situation like that. So he’s freaking out, and a freaking out Garvin is prone to a lot of different things. Luckily for almost everyone, Clio is here to help. So, while Garvin’s freaking out on a rooftop as he so loves to do, Clio gets to do an echo in order to help! Much less bitter than Garvin tends to be doing it, a bit more desperate and concerned than Navis had been doing it, and instead of trying to get Garvin to leave– She’s trying to keep him around. Very adorable, in my opinion. Very good payoff.*

Clio; “Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you. Don't look back, just carry on, and the shadows will never find you.”

*So, good news, Garvin’s alright. Well, you know, as alright as Garvin tends to be. Anyways, the leaving group leaves. Clio now has her Columba patch, haha. And she’s leading the echo with the rest of the group as they leave. Much more optimistic in the face of everything happening this time around, haha. Garvin doesn’t join in, more so because of wholesome reasons than angst though, haha. He mostly just too amused and touched by the echo to join.*

The Leaving Group Except Garvin (and minus certain characters you don’t think would do it); “Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you! Don't look back, just carry on, and the shadows will never find you!”

*So uh… Major fight between Garvin and Irfam anyone? Yeah… Both of them are already injured by the time the fight starts. That doesn’t stop Garvin from fighting him, or from echoing the first half. A little pep talk for himself, basically, ha.*

Garvin; “Turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you…”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 11:48 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love the song lyrics!
Definitely a good thing that Clio's around later on, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 11:59 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah...
Glad you liked the song lyric thing!
I've realized that despite the vibe of Black Sheep being great and perfect for the non-antagonists of the Clio arc... It's hard to do a song lyric thing with so...
I'll let you choose a different one to replace it from the original list lol

On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons.

Hard Drive by Griffinilla.

Heroes by Shinedown.

Burning Pile by Mother Mother.

Run The World by Rare Americans.

Middle Finger by Bohnes.

Just Gold by MandoPony.

Show & Tell by Melanie Martinez.

The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy.

Exorcism by Lollia & Creep-P.

RABBIT HOLE by AViVA.

PSYCHO by AViVA.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 12:13 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmm, let's do Show & Tell :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 12:22 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Oooo boyyy
Fun, fun
We get some good Simon spoilers haha...
Get ready for Blot.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 12:23 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, yay!
I do live Show & Tell, it always has some fun meanings, it's on Karma's list too, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 12:28 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Great, great- We love that
Yeah, Simon's actually a pretty desperate character. If I had to assign a single word to him to explain his character, like the word that would explain him and his actions completely-
Desperation.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 12:33 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, I feel kinda bad for him, honestly
Like, I can totally understand the whole wanting to survive thing. Only, the lengths he goes to are questionable, lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 14, 2023 12:33 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Song: Stitches by Shawn Mendes

(With some adjustments to avoid so much repeating and to be more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters: Quill, Karma, Kostas, and Judas

Context:

Oh boy, this one's fun!

So, you know how I mentioned Quill just disappearing one day? Yep, well, it really was just that. They're not dead, they left. They intentionally broke their promise to Karma and Kostas to stay no matter what.

To put it simply, Quill fell in love with Karma and Kostas, but believed that they could never love them back, so they left.

And then they met Judas, who we don't like much. He put ideas into Quill's head, and, eventually, they became very bitter over Karma and Kostas, blaming them for making them feel like shit even though, in reality, Karma and Kostas were sick with worry over Quill's disappearance.

The worst part? Karma and Kostas both actually liked Quill back, but, as emotionally challenged as they both were (and still are), they could never figure out the best way to tell them so. And, if we're being completely honest, Karma and Kostas already treated Quill like a part of their relationship, everything was just unofficial.

You'll get more details later too, and you should expect Quill to show up again sometime too.

Also, there's no official ages expect for the ages in the current timeline (which is Quill at 25, same age as Kos) since I'm still working out the timeline

----

*Quill watches Karma and Kostas together from a distance, jealous as they sit together and just talk about anything and everything*

Quill, turning away and clenching their fists: "I thought that I'd been hurt before, but no one's ever left me quite this sore."

Quill, referencing the first time Kostas told Karma that he loved them, which Quill also happened to be around for: "Your words cut deeper than a knife, now I need someone to breathe me back to life!"

*Now we see Quill going off on their own, something that they did often. Their excuse was that they were going off to get food, which was something rather easy to do with their power, however, most of the time it was really to get away for a while.*

Quill, gritting their teeth and trying not to break down as their thoughts began to take over: "Got a feeling that I'm going under."

Quill, forcing themself to move forward and look up: "But I know that I'll make it out alive if I quit calling you my "lovers". Move on!"

*Timeline jump. This is about a year later when Quill decides to disappear on Karma and Kostas. They meet Judas shortly after this and quickly become close. Judas picks up on Quill's distress and waists no time putting incorrect and toxic thoughts into their head, taking advantage of their broken self-esteem*

Judas, pretending to be empathetic, pointing to Quill's own disappearance and blaming it on Karma and Kostas: "They watched you bleed until you couldn't breathe! Shaking, falling onto your knees!"

Quill, hesitant: "And now that I'm without their kisses, I'll be needing stitches..."

Judas, nodding encouragingly: "Tripping over yourself. You were aching, begging them to come help!"

Quill, more confident, starting to grow angry: "And now that I'm without their kisses, I'll be needing stitches!"

*After a few months with Judas, Quill fell into a fully bitter mindset, seeking revenge on Karma and Kostas for "abandoning them" when they needed them most. They begin to plot, and, with Judas's help, start to come up with a plan to locate and kill both Karma and Kostas for what they did.*

Quill (25), preparing to leave with Judas at their side: "Just like a moth drawn to a flame, oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain."

Judas (25), grinning, totally talking about Karma and Kostas and not Quill: "Your bitter heart, cold to the touch."

Quill (25), starting to smile as well as their plan sets into motion: "Now I'm gonna reap what I sow! I'm left seeing red on my own."

*Now we jump way back into Quill's past. They're sitting out on the street, crying and in pain as they watch their mother leave helplessly*

Quill, sobbing and reaching out for their mother as she walks away, unaffected: "You watch me bleed until I can't breathe! Shaking, falling onto my knees! And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches! Tripping over myself, aching, begging you to come help! And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches!"

*About a year after being abandoned, Quill's found their way around the streets and have learned how to use their power to help get what they need. Still, in the back of their mind, they cling to the hope that their mother will come back for them someday*

Quill, trying to convince themself that their mother isn't coming back and they need to leave it be or they'll be at more risk because they're showing vulnerability: "Needle and the thread, gotta get you outta my head! Needle and the thread, gonna wind up dead!"

*Back to the present timeline. Quill's echoing the words they spoke as a child, but, this time they take on a different meaning. Now, rather than fearing for their own life, they're threatening Karma and Kostas's, though the reasoning is still the same. They need to forget to protect themself, and they think that getting rid of Karma and Kostas for good is the only way to do that now*

Quill (25), determined: "Needle and the thread, gotta get you outta my head. Needle and the thread, gonna wind up dead."

Judas (25), happily joining in: "Needle and the thread, gotta get them outta your head! Needle and the thread, gonna wind up dead!"

Quill (25), still determined but starting to show some desperation: "Needle and the thread, gotta get you outta my head! Needle and the thread, gonna wind up dead! Needle and the thread, gotta get you outta my head, get you outta my head!"

Judas (25), trying to calm Quill by reminding them why they're doing this: "They watched you bleed until you couldn't breathe! Shaking, falling onto your knees!"

Quill (25), sighing and nodding in agreement: "And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches."

Judas (25), smiling: "Tripping over yourself."

Quill (25), gritting their teeth angrily: "Aching, begging you to come help! And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches!"

Judas (25), echoing Quill: "And now that I'm without your kisses, I'll be needing stitches!"

Quill (25), smirking as they manage to locate Kostas and Karma at the rebellion, changing up their message to be more threatening: "And now that you're without my kisses, you'll be needing stitches!"

Edited at December 14, 2023 12:35 PM by Lost Memories

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    402    403    404    405    406   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us