Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
08:37:26 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oh man that first one is absolutely adorable!
 distant-screams
08:36:57 katy | beetle
-Click-
-Click-
they're really cute designs though :> hopefully this is easy
 distant-screams
08:36:25 katy | beetle
oh lord.. two now that i need to find the bases for xD
 Zeraphia
08:35:44 Spooky Vah
Katy

Oh man that sounds like it's hard.
 distant-screams
08:35:03 katy | beetle
found an old OC design from years ago but now i need to search the depths of the internet for whatever base was used :')
 Narran Park
08:32:07 Sting
WP is NOT giving me ANY HW's today. gosh
 ZEFHYR
08:27:16 
-WP Click- happy ufo day...paws?
 Arachne
08:23:46 Ara/Kat
Ace
hm, didnÂ’t know that could happen :0
 Ace
08:22:48 ace <3
Ara,
yep, thats right
 Elixter
08:22:37 Matt(hew)
I somehow have negative 1 moves in explore lol
 Arachne
08:19:05 Ara/Kat
apparently she's 150 pounds but her parents are 143 and 145? did i do it right?
-WP Click-
 Creeping Death
08:15:01 Kirk | Krik
Kaos
Pretty well actually, I love it and prefer it. But I only eat if im watching tv.
 Kháos
08:13:35 Kaos || Khaos
How do people eat alone? 💔
 Creeping Death
08:12:18 Kirk | Krik
Hello
 Smilɘcat
08:08:28 Danasha [T/T]
Hey chat
 Salem
08:08:27 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
08:06:28 Spooky Vah
Rage

Oooh see you around!
 Rageing Stormz
08:05:43 Raw Onions
Well I better poof now
I'll just add to my bio later XD
 Zeraphia
08:03:26 Spooky Vah
Qyu

I love that pose!

Never

Oooh that's so cool!
 Nevermore.
08:00:39 Never/Nev
Vah

Pesto was one of the first things I learned to make xD I add pesto to basically everything I can

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : 0
Margay : -4
Alligator : +2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    398    399    400    401    402   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 13, 2023 09:05 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, that's better than none, lmao
Whatever you think is best is great :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 13, 2023 09:52 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

Song: Family by Mother Mother

(With some adjustments to avoid too much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters: Everett, Akira, Amie, Leo, and Kumi

Context:

As you might expect, this song is about the chosen family. For the most part, this song is wholesome, but, considering who it's about, there are some dark parts.

Some important information first:

When the family first formed there were pretty obvious roles. Amie and Akira took on the role of being either older siblings or parental figures, Amie being the emotional support and Akira being the physical protection. Leo and Kumi took up the role of younger siblings, being more emotionally driven. Leo ended up being the one who kind of cheered everyone up when things were going wrong while Kumi, somewhat surprisingly, actually ended up being the one who kind of pushed everyone to keep fighting and moving forward.

Then there was Everett. For a long time, they actually felt like a major outsider. He was (and still is) very shy and often ended up on the outside, watching everything play out without doing anything.

Eventually, Amie got through to him and encouraged them to join in group activities. Evee quickly became beloved by everyone and found their place as a second heart, just next to Amie. With a newfound bond in place, Everett became happier, even amidst the terrors of the home. He and Leo started a relationship, they became very close to both Amie and Akira, and even Kumi adored him, I mean, who wouldn't?

Then, Everett and Leo got adopted, which was great until they got the news about Amie.

Everything came crashing down. Kumi showed up at their new house as a complete wreck and immediately started hiding from the world, Leo had a breakdown over losing Amie, and, no matter what they did, they couldn't contact Akira.

Everett stepped up and took everyone's burden. They took care of Amie and Leo, starting their own business as soon as they were old enough to and building up a new life, with the help of his adoptive parents. He kept searching and eventually found Akira, who was broken down by their relationship with Howard and Ava and pulled them back to their feet, offering a place to stay until they found somewhere else.

They became the sole support system for everyone, and, somehow, managed not to break himself... kind of.

Okay, that's all for now, enjoy :)

---

*Starting at the beginning, Everett, who's the newest member of the family, watches the others interact and treat each other like they're really family. They're torn between being scared of talking and opening up and wanting to be involved*

Amie, smiling and watching as Leo and Kumi argue playfully: "They got my blood up in their veins, I get a cut, they feel my pain."

Akira, joining Amie, nudging her fondly: "They got my heart, they got my soul."

Amie, grinning: "They know the stuff nobody knows."

*We're in the main hall now, Everett's still watching from a distance as Akira secures food for everyone and Leo and Kumi continue to argue loudly over who gets what*

Kumi, almost proudly: "When we're out for dinner we're cussing like sailors!"

Everett, approaching Amie nervously: "The people are staring and talking in whispers..."

Akira, who overheard, mocking those who are talking about the family: ""Hey what's with the strange breed?""

Amie, snickering at Akira before smiling encouragingly at Everett: "They is my family, they is my family."

Kumi, resolving to let Leo have the food, ruffling his hair: "They might be crazy,"

Leo, grinning and finishing Kumi's sentence: "But they is my family!"

Akira, nodding and making sure everyone gets enough food before ushering them back to the room: "You can't get to them unless you get through me!"

Kumi, very much trying to act like she's as strong as Kira: "You fuck with them, you fuck with me!"

*Slight timeline change. Evee's more comfortable with everyone now, especially Amie. Now, as the others sleep, they wake from a nightmare. Amie wakes and goes to comfort him*

Amie, gently holding Everett and trying to comfort them: "And if you're standing on the ledge, I'll pull you down, put you to bed. And if you're bleeding from the heart, I'll come around and clean it up."

*Another slight timeline change. This is shortly before Everett and Leo get adopted. The family has kind of settled down by now, or, settled as much as they can in such a violent environment, and they're all very close.*

Leo, running ahead of everyone else to reach the main hall. Everyone in the home knows "Akira's" family by now, so they don't bother Leo as he barges in and grabs his favorite foods before jumping up on a table excitedly: "When we're at the party we're dancing on tables!"

Everett, amused and no longer worried about what others think, nudging Akira playfully: "The people are staring like they got a peephole."

Akira, grinning and playing along: ""Hey look at the strange breed!""

Kumi, marching in and joining Leo: "They is my family, they is my family!"

Amie, shaking her head affectionately: "They might be crazy, but they is my family."

Kumi, totally stealing Akira's former statement: "You can't get to them unless you get through me!"

Akira, snickering and coping Kumi's earlier statement in return: "You fuck with them, you fuck with me!"

*Leo and Everett are now adopted and they're relaying information about their found family to their new parents who listen happily*

Everett, affectionate but amused: "A motley crew, a rodeo."

Leo, barging in loudly and excitedly: "A goddamn zoo, a circus show!"

Everett, smiling fondly: "But oh don't you know how it goes..."

*Timeline change. Kumi shows up at Leo and Everett's new home panicked and upset, simply stating "Amie's dead." Leo and Everett's new parents let Kumi stay for the time being and Everett immediately starts searching for Akira, starting with the grapevine.*

Everett, staring sadly at his phone and recalling a promise the found family made. A promise to find and care for each other no matter what: "We are all walking each other home..."

*Eventually, Everett starts up his own small business, which becomes relatively successful, and builds up a life for himself, Leo, and Kumi. They continue searching for Akira, even after Leo gave up and Kumi protested, stating it was Kira's fault that Amie was gone.*

Everett, reminding himself why they're doing all of this by recalling old conversations after an exhausting day of work, only to come home to Kumi hiding out in her room and Leo busy in his workshop: "They is my family, they is my family, they might be crazy, but they is my family. You can't get to them unless you get through me, you fuck with them you fuck with me!"

*The work eventually kind of pays off and Everett manages to locate Akira and bring them back. A long conversation is held and apologies are made. Leo regains his spark and Akira promises to stay in contact, even though they eventually decide to join the rebellion. Only Kumi is left hiding away.*

Everett, tired but hopeful, recalling old conversations again to Leo and Akira: "They is my family, they is my family!"

Leo, happily joining in: "They might be crazy, but they is my family!"

Akira, smiling along: "You can't get to them unless you get through me!"

Kumi, who's sitting against her door to listen to the conversation, whispering under her breath as she starts to sob: "You fuck with them, you fuck with me..."

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 13, 2023 10:13 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That song lyric thing is adorable and I love it
I will get some information to you soon, after I finish the song lyric thing I'm currently doing haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 13, 2023 10:58 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, here's the next song lyric thing! I'll get you some of the information soonish lol
-

Song; BLAME IT ON THE KIDS by AViVA.

(With some slight adjustments to the lyrics to avoid as much repeating and make it more accurate to characters in certain places)

Characters; Simon, Anna, Aries/Khorne, The Boss, The Doctor, and Clio.

Context;

Welcome to the songs that contain spoilers. At least kind of. So… This one will give some spoilers that have to do with the arena. What role they play in all of it. Because me having the rebellion working with the arena does have some major repercussions. Like how technically the arena isn’t trying to do what the majority of the rebellion is trying to do. The rebellion is trying to stop the government while the arena is simply trying to shift the power to, well, the arena. This also just gives you some more insight on Anna, Simon, and Aries.

Approximate ages won’t be given, because I’m still working out the timeline completely and all. Just know that almost all of it hasn’t happened yet, so they’re at least the ages they currently are.

-

*So starting off strong, we have Anna making preparations to leave the arena. Yay.*

Anna, walking along the streets, trying to keep her spirits up; “Home in bed or out at night. Don't think twice… Just don't think twice.”

Anna, on the day she’d be leaving the arena behind, to herself; “Make a choice, one you won't regret… This is your life. This is still your life.”

*Switching it up to Simon and Aries, how they’re doing right after Anna left.*

Simon, to himself, waiting outside The Boss’ office, somewhat panicking; “Never gon’ get away, never gon’ get away… Never gon’ break their chains…”

Aries, more so in his mind than anything else, this is just some hints as to what happens due to Anna running away; Watching me patiently, watching me patiently… Watching me take the blame… Never gon’ get away, never gon’ get away… Never gon’ break the chains…

Simon, making a decision, referring to The Boss; “I'm running out of options, and they know…”

Aries, falling into line; I'm tired of holding on…

*When Anna left, she kind of started a rebellion within the arena too. She was the leader, the face, and then later the proof that they could get out. As such, here’s some rallying against the treatment of fighters by everyone above them in the hierarchy! Most of the fighters in the arena had joined as kids and had been unable to get out. Most of the new fighters in the arena were still kids too.*

Anna, rallying the arena rebellion; “Hear me when I say– Don't blame it on the kids!”

Anna and the rallying arena rebellion, chanting; “Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids!”

*Now after Anna left. Aries is basically the arena’s enforcement along with still being a fighter. Fighters assumed to be in the rebellion are scheduled to fight him, and he does not spare anyone anymore. He’s the arena’s conditioned soldier, more or less. Simon, on the other hand, has managed to make his way up to being a higher up, right below The Doctor and The Boss. He finds out who traitors are, he makes deals, he plays absolutely everyone. He’s the right hand to The Boss.*

Simon, to a traitor of the arena, getting information for The Boss and promising their safety; “Say their names, we won't forget.”

The Boss, to Simon, thanking him for the help; “This is not your fight.”

Simon, repeating it back in thanks; “Not my fight.”

*No worries, Aries does eventually try and fight back. Specifically against The Doctor. It doesn’t go too well though.*

The Doctor, backing away from an advancing and murderous Aries; “You played games, but we can forgive– Put down the knife.”

Aries, repeating the words back, questioningly; “Put down the knife?”

*Again, uh… That doesn’t go well. This is also around the time of Simon making that bad decision.*

Aries, realizing the gravity of that (in his mind) mistake; “Never gon’ get away, never gon’ get away… Never gon’ break their chains…”

Simon, making his way to make that bad decision; “Watching me patiently, watching me patiently… Watching me take the blame.”

Anna, realizing the magnitude of what’s happening and what it means for her; “Never gon’ get away, never gon’ get away… Never gon’ break the chains…”

Simon, about to be making the bad decision; “I'm running out of options, and they know… I'm tired of holding on.”

*Anna kind of goes off the rails and tries to combat the magnitude by getting the arena rebellion rallied.*

Anna, desperately trying to rally the arena rebellion; “Hear me when I say– Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids!

Anna and the also rather desperate arena rebellion members; “Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids!”

*Just a bit of the Simon and Anna fight and its aftermath, haha.*

Simon, during the fight; “Come out, where your pretty face is hiding…”

Anna, during the fight; “Come out, I don't see no point in lying!”

The Doctor, to Simon, during the aftermath of the fight; “No doubt, you have questions I can answer.”

The Boss, to the arena rebellion members, during the aftermath of the fight; “But first come out with your hands up.”

*Later now, Simon is trying to get Clio for reasons I will not give yet, hehe.*

Simon, calling out to Clio; “Come out, where your pretty face is hiding… Come out I don't see no point in lying. No doubt, you have questions I can answer. But first come out with your hands up.”

*Clio is trying to rally the remaining arena rebellion members, and other people too. Not sure whom all yet. Definitely the Trio haha. Clio echoing words of people she cares about is going to be a trend, by the way.*

Clio, echoing Anna’s past words; “Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids!”

Clio and the people she’s rallying, probably/hopefully; “Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids! Don't blame it on the kids!”

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 13, 2023 11:10 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Alright, to start with…

Simon makes a deal, that’s the bad decision. With who… Complicated. We’ll get into that eventually. What you need to know is that the deal was ‘Simon helps them in return for his guaranteed survival and power in the new world. Along with his guaranteed survival, whoever joins him (and by extension who he made the deal with), also has guaranteed survival.’ That’s basically it.

So, uh, you remember Irfam’s villain arc? Yeah. Uh. Simon recruits Irfam while he’s having a severe manic episode. Things go bad real quick.

Anyways— Not sure if you have anyone you want to join those two. Let me know if you do, I’ll give you more information if you do.

-

On the flip side, Garvin’s helping Clio by playing keep away from Simon (and Irfam, by extension). Devery’s helping out where he can too.

Eventually though, Clio, Garvin, Aries, and Mergen are going to leave the kingdom/city too. It gets really complicated. I assume that some of your characters will be joining them but that’s up to you. Because meanwhile, Gorōta, Revan, and Devery are staying in the kingdom/city to try and hold down a fort that the other group can come back to if needed.

Gorōta actually goes missing for a bit here, it’s a long story. Dude panics a bit though, basically.

That being said, the city/kingdom is eventually basically under the control of who Simon made a deal with, so, yeah. That’s why Clio and that group left the city/kingdom.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 13, 2023 12:42 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I love the song and the information!
I meannn, the most likely to join would be Sol... also in a psychotic episode, though, in all honesty, Sol is going to have a villain arc either way, I have plans :)
And Karma could also maybe join them, but that really has more so to do with how secure they're feeling with Kostas at the moment, which also might be affected by Irfam having a villain arc, so we'll just have to see for them, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 13, 2023 12:49 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, haha
I do need to know who will being going with the leaving city/kingdom group (As of now Clio, Garvin, Mergen, and Aries)
Fair warning, that group is basically relying on Garvin and his, uh, upbringing. Basically. They living like street rats haha
Only instead of only playing keep away from authority, they also playing keep away from Simon (and Irfam and whomever else)
Glad you liked the song!
I have so much stuff planned
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 13, 2023 12:55 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmm, I'll send Akira, Nico, and Briar
Maybe Ingall, though that depends on where his angst is at in the moment and where his relationship with Garvin is, so, for now, we'll just say he's not going and I'll let you know if that changes :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 13, 2023 01:17 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Fun, fun- Honestly, those were the three I was expecting haha
Can't wait for everything I have planned
Also, the leaving group will slowly be getting patches
Clio gets one first, and it's a dove. Because Columba.
Garvin and Clio is the duo I never knew I needed until this
Ingall better be okay with her because unofficial adoption is in order.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 13, 2023 01:24 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooo, fun!
Yeah, they seem absolutely adorable so far-
If I'm being totally honest, I think Ingall will end up adoring Clio, though he may be a little nervous or awkward at first because, based on what I've seen thus far, she's similar to Maya in this timeline. So, some angst with probably be in order, but eventually utter admiration :D

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    398    399    400    401    402   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us