Wolf Play : Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | Discussion
Chatbox
 Black River
11:30:09 
Nez

Thank you! I read the rules there but I wanted to make sure site currency wasn't considered commercial!
 Tech
11:29:05 
Nez
Wheelie Master 🧑‍🦽‍➡️
 Nez.ity
11:28:00 
Tech

0.0 What was it?
 Nez.ity
11:27:23 
Black River

If yYou're referring to the Wolfplay lineart, they have rules posted when you click on “ Coloring Book”.

In other words. Yes, you can make adopts with the proper crediting and all.
 ZEFHYR
11:25:23 
icemoons, are you still doing Leaves?
 Tech
11:23:58 
Nez
I just remembered my nickname for you
 icemoons
11:21:02 slushy,ice,moon,
nez

I just make pixel arts so...
 Black River
11:20:50 
Question about the coloring book linearts: Are we allowed to make adopts for site currency with them, or would that be considered commercial use as well?
 Nez.ity
11:18:00 
I'll draw everyone a stick man 😫. It'll be the best damn stickman ever
 icemoons
11:16:44 slushy,ice,moon,
silent

I would but I'm in school and my grandparents are coming over tonight so...
 Nevermore.
11:16:39 Never/Nev
Nez

Do it.
 Nez.ity
11:14:34 
Itching to get back into drawing.
 Stygian Forest
11:13:23 
Amy

You can do it!
 Amygdala
11:12:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Yup...but i will hopefully get 5 today...if i can manage to finish some hunting quests
 Silent Lucidity
11:11:45 Silent, Lucid
Slushy
I'm good. Got done with cleaning because my friend is coming over in a couple hours.
You should try to get a nap soon
 Stygian Forest
11:11:17 
Amy

Still?
 Amygdala
11:10:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Stygian
Dang...i still only have one🤣
 icemoons
11:09:56 slushy,ice,moon,
tired beyond words my friend... how are you?
 Stygian Forest
11:09:32 
Amy

11 tokens now.
 Silent Lucidity
11:09:00 Silent, Lucid
Hey slushy. How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Wolverine : +3
Bengal Tiger : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   27 

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 17, 2022 12:10 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Oooo! I like that idea!! I was reading some things about world building when there was a cool idea that if you have a place that has a lot of pigeons, for example, maybe the pigeons not only become a symbol of the town/nation, but they also are well loved. Problem is, pigeons tend to be very messy, so in that town, a very noble or well respected job would be the pigeon caretakers who clean them, help feed them, and take care of their waste.

I'm not saying that we should do the same thing, but some cool details like that would be super awesome to include!

Edited at February 17, 2022 12:10 PM by Determined_Wolf
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 17, 2022 12:50 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
That sounds cool! If they're pests or dangerous animals, some people might not like them but still be pious enough not to harm them. For instance, if coyotes were considered sacred, people might leave meat out for them to discourage them from killing their livestock. And maybe because there aren't real religious figures, those who wish to show off their religious nature tame/take care of the sacred animals.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 17, 2022 03:54 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
I find the pigeons thing interesting mostly because Cassian adores them
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 17, 2022 07:13 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
Pigeons would make sense because they can be trained and are pretty common. They're also evil, but that's besides the point. I suppose, if Argos likes the idea, we could think of different animals for different gods/places.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 17, 2022 07:44 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Okay I did some thinking in research and I think I have a good idea of all of the animals!! Paro would probably be represented by an artic fox. They are creatures of solitude and live in colder climates. Like you suggested with the coyote, foxes would probably take the shepard's livestock so maybe leaving dead livestock animals at Paro's temple would be common. Quinn would most likely be represented by a crow or an owl as both are highly intelligent. Especially crows. I would believe Rusa is represented by pigeons because they are good for carrying messages. Rusa the place is home to many sailors so being able to transfer information is crucial. That or the snake as they are friendly but deadly to those who threaten them. Suca is home to hardworkers and warmer climates so capybaras or honeybees would be a good representation. Capybaras are friendly to all species of animals and honeybees are some of the hardest working animals of all so either perfectly work.

Hope this works for you guys!!

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 17, 2022 09:43 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
Well, I think we should make sure everyone in onboard before really going ahead with this, but I love all of those ideas. I prefer crows just on a personal level, but owls would also work for me. I think honeybees could be cool for Suca because of their immense importance, their hardiness and unseen power, and the use of honey in healing, so that they have benevolent and malevolent connotations.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 17, 2022 09:46 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
I also like these ideas. I have no arguments, lmao, mainly because Cassian likes crows and pigeons :))
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 17, 2022 09:48 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
I like the idea and I'm glad y'all are adding your own ideas into the world! I do think that the idea could be used in a world and it would (probably) fit into Tetra due to the fact that it deals with history. However, before we go more into detail about this idea, I'd like to see who else agrees with it.
---
If we do do it, I'd like to do it on animals that represent the gods/goddesses as well since it is based off of the "cycle of life".
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 08:22 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay that makes more sense! I was just throwing ideas out there, but I am sure I can look into finding more animals that match the personalities of the gods/goddesses. I will work on looking up some ones later!
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 18, 2022 08:28 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I like honeybees, and all of it, but honeybees ;)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us