Wolf Play : Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 08:40 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Plague Doctor said:
For the two options, we can come up with a vote. Do we want a trapper or a distractor?

If so, whose character should be what?

---

Side Note: RP sheet is done. You're allowed to post once we get done discussing the heist. <3

I think we should do distractor since traps can be complicated. I think the distractor should be a small-ish woman who is dressed raggedly and she can run up to the coach asking for help (stuttering for sure to buy more time). They're gaurd should be down since it is a girl and its the 1800s. We could go with a rambling person who is a chatterbox and charismatic as all get out, but the gaurds would be suspicious of this tactic.

Jamie would be a look-out for sure. Irvin can assign who is a fore-scout and who is a post-scout in the RP.

also, how long has the Crimson Riders been riding? Sorry for my many questions.

Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 08:41 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
A new gang has been added:

Williamson Gang

The most annoying gang in Irvin's opinion, with them believing that they're badasses. In reality, they're utter fools. Have they had successful jobs? I mean, yeah, but it always ends in disaster - well, a bang. They also failed jobs, lots of jobs. Don't tell them that straight to their face, or you're dead. They gain their reputation of being the perfectly terrible gang, especially when it comes to their thinking skills.

Leader:
Eddie 'Little Fool' Williamson

Co-Leader:
Louie Davis

Members:
Around 12-20 members. Too many idiots to count.

Edited at December 9, 2021 08:43 PM by Plague Doctor
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 08:42 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
For how long they've been riding together, should it be fresh where all of them are still knowing each other or maybe a couple of months to where they tolerate each other?

Argos said:

Plague Doctor said:
For the two options, we can come up with a vote. Do we want a trapper or a distractor?

---

Side Note: RP sheet is done. You're allowed to post once we get done discussing the heist. <3

I think we should do distractor since traps can be complicated. I think the distractor should be a small-ish woman who is dressed raggedly and she can run up to the coach asking for help (stuttering for sure to buy more time). They're gaurd should be down since it is a girl and its the 1800s. We could go with a rambling person who is a chatterbox and charismatic as all get out, but the gaurds would be suspicious of this tactic.

Jamie would be a look-out for sure. Irvin can assign who is a fore-scout and who is a post-scout in the RP.

Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 08:46 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Plague Doctor said:
For how long they've been riding together, should it be fresh where all of them are still knowing each other or maybe a couple of months to where they tolerate each other?

Argos said:

Plague Doctor said:

---

It would be interesting if they were brand-new gang and this stagecoach robbery is their first job. Trust and respect has to be gained and it'll all be built upon how well they do this first gag together. They'll go through to struggles of fitting in and learning how to work together.

So kind of the cliche teamwork story, but cowboy style.
---
Looked up the actual RP and you mispelled Noon to Noob.

Edited at December 9, 2021 08:49 PM by Argos
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 08:53 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Argos said:

Plague Doctor said:

Argos said:

Plague Doctor said:

---

It would be interesting if they were brand-new gang and this stagecoach robbery is their first job. Trust and respect has to be gained and it'll all be built upon how well they do this first gag together. They'll go through to struggles of fitting in and learning how to work together.

So kind of the cliche teamwork story, but cowboy style.
---
Looked up the actual RP and you mispelled Noon to Noob.

Fixed it. Working on the second gang now and might make a 3rd.
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 10, 2021 01:05 AM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award

Argos said:
So I finished. He's still calm and intimidated by dominant strangers, but he likes wild people. Legends, if you want to, we can have a platonic friendship between our characters.

Sure let's do it! I think Jamie would be a good friend to help balance her out a little haha. And don't worry I don't intend to make Cyprus be too annoying (at least, not to her allies lol. She'll certainly try to be a nuisance to enemies), but she is energetic and adventurous. Should we have their friendship begin when they both join the gang? Or perhaps a little before?
~~~~~~~
As for the heist, I like the idea of a distractor approach, but I think a trap approach could also be fun if anyone has any good ideas for an effective trap. Realistically though, a distractor approach might be easier for a new gang still establishing their teamwork. Cyprus would certainly be willing to fill any role she's given, but she would probably work best as a lookout or maybe the distractor themselves, or one of the distractors if there's multiple.
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 10, 2021 07:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I like the distractor idea better, but then again, I like the trapper as well. They both have a 50% chance or working, and then a 50% chance of failing, which, I find, fun to work with.

Also, Plague, are you going to be controlling the guards?

Plague Doctor said:

---

Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 10, 2021 10:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I leave.... for one afternoon... And I come back to this. Well then- XD
Anyways, as for the robbery, I like the distraction idea. As someone said earlier, a trap is a bit complicated. Izzy isn't the most charismatic or strong, but he is focused. Good eyesight too. He could be one of the scouts.
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 10, 2021 10:38 AM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lost Legends said:

Argos said:
So I finished. He's still calm and intimidated by dominant strangers, but he likes wild people. Legends, if you want to, we can have a platonic friendship between our characters.

Sure let's do it! I think Jamie would be a good friend to help balance her out a little haha. And don't worry I don't intend to make Cyprus be too annoying (at least, not to her allies lol. She'll certainly try to be a nuisance to enemies), but she is energetic and adventurous. Should we have their friendship begin when they both join the gang? Or perhaps a little before?
~~~~~~~
As for the heist, I like the idea of a distractor approach, but I think a trap approach could also be fun if anyone has any good ideas for an effective trap. Realistically though, a distractor approach might be easier for a new gang still establishing their teamwork. Cyprus would certainly be willing to fill any role she's given, but she would probably work best as a lookout or maybe the distractor themselves, or one of the distractors if there's multiple.

Hmm, we could have them be aquantences a little bit before they gang (aquantences being that they've seen each other around before but never chatted). They could be from around the same area. Their actual friendship can begin in the gang. What do you think?
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 10, 2021 11:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
-Argos-
Makes sense. I mean... most of these people have had very different lives from what I understand.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us