Chatbox
 || Enlighten purple
08:38:38 
talen

ok thank you!
 Talen
08:38:05 gives newbie points
Purple -

Make sure your wolves are fed/watered, and that no two wolves have the same number of points in Dominance
 || Enlighten purple
08:36:01 
hi still new, how do I get my packs happiness up?
 Saint
08:27:41 
amor im very glad to hear than and im hatin gmy dyslexia lmao
 Ámor
08:27:15 On haitus
@Saint
... no! My family didnt die
 Saint
08:24:46 
amor
my dyslexia though tthat said family members...
 Ámor
08:23:33 On haitus
All 5 of my familiars died at once now my den is really empty xD
 Saint
08:19:44 
ohh ok! i have like 6 bald eagle feather and i only explore jungle in winter
 starmutt
08:18:51 marsh | they/it
bald eagle feather value increases around FMC time lol it fluctuates a lot more than toucan i think
 BuggyOs
08:18:13 I eat bugs 𓆣
Saint
It would depend on the worth to the person you're trading it to. I say yes though
 Saint
08:17:08 
are bald eagle feathers worth more or less than toucan feathers? would it be an even trsade?
 Rogue Wildfires
08:14:19 Mac and Cheese
Inej yelps when a turtle snaps at them for poking it around.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Inej! You're supposed to be an assassin!
 Amygdala
08:14:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Mac
Yay thank you
 BuggyOs
08:13:50 I eat bugs 𓆣
What size should my 'canvas' for digital art be? I plan on making some premades for an auction
 Rogue Wildfires
08:13:29 Mac and Cheese
 Amygdala
08:12:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Buggy
Yay thank you
 BuggyOs
08:11:50 I eat bugs 𓆣
Amy
now 5!
 Amygdala
08:11:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Only 6 pawsies to go
-WP Click-
 fred
08:06:55 
Dragons Blood
 Saint
08:04:41 
fsh

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : 0
Komodo Dragon : -4
Cougar : -3
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Light Rain

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   18 

Sinister Shrimp x Freedom | DiscussionJanuary 24, 2022 07:31 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Yep, I had to do the same thing for Constance.
Take your time, and if you really need it, feel free to take fifty years. ;)
Sinister Shrimp x Freedom | DiscussionFebruary 7, 2022 05:24 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

There we go, only took me about three weeks! I'm looking for a job and everything's sort of crazy, so the quality's not great. And somehow it ook me an entire week just to write it.

Also, I couldn't remember or find what time of day it was supposed to be, so I assumed it was late evening. Sorry if I was wrong. Would it be better for us to skip over to the next morning soon?

Sinister Shrimp x Freedom | DiscussionFebruary 14, 2022 12:22 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

The quality was great to me! :) I completely understand about everything being crazy, we all get our share of that, so no worries as always.

Yeah.. honestly I have no clue what the time of day was beforehand, so I'm going with late evening as well. And yeah, we can definitely skip to the next morning. In fact, I can do that in my next post if you want. The reply might be a bit lengthy, but that's the worst. If so, any preference or idea you have on where the skip should pick up?

Sinister Shrimp x Freedom | DiscussionFebruary 14, 2022 12:31 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
Well, I'm glad you liked it :) I was severely sleep-deprived when I finished, so I felt like a general failure as I usually do when I'm sleep-deprived.
Yeah, you can skip to the next morning in your next post! It's fine if it's long, I love reading your posts. Mine will probably be longer as well. I guess the post should include Sir Constance arriving at the tavern where Vim's staying, though where exactly it picks up is up to you. You can detail Constance's evening and morning before that happens as well. I'll just match whatever you write.
Sinister Shrimp x Freedom | DiscussionFebruary 25, 2022 07:05 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

One rather lengthy post complete!

Hopefully I did decent, but I'm pretty sure if I added any more detail it woud be more like reading a novella. I love reading your posts as well by the way! :) Hopefully you still feel the same after reading through all of mine.

Sinister Shrimp x Freedom | DiscussionFebruary 26, 2022 12:28 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
Dude, I don't know why you keep saying your posts are just decent. You're one of the few people who makes my heart do a happy little flip every time I see you've posted. Yesterday I was totally exhausted for several reasons, but when I saw you'd posted I managed to get through one entire paragraph before I passed out. That's how amazing it is. How about a deal: I won't belittle my posts if you won't belittle yours.
Sinister Shrimp x Freedom | DiscussionFebruary 26, 2022 01:55 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
I'd like to think it's a curse of being a writer; constantly belittling your own work. You have yourself a deal though lol. :) I absolutely love reading through your posts too, it's always fun for me to read through Vim's thoughts.
Sinister Shrimp x Freedom | DiscussionFebruary 26, 2022 04:40 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

It is indeed the writer's curse, and I'm sure it's the same with many other creative mediums :) That's why it's important to make anti-belittling pacts, I suppose. I'm glad we both love each other's work, because otherwise this might be a very dull and awkward RP.

Just so you know, it'll probably be a week or more before I reply. I mean, I usually take a long time reply anyway, but I thought it would be polite to tell you. I have so much work to do and it all came suddenly crashing down on me yesterday.

Sinister Shrimp x Freedom | DiscussionMarch 3, 2022 06:53 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
I still have a ton to do, but I got a post out! As per our agreement, I shall not belittle it, so instead I say: What beauty! What splendor! I have never written such an amazing post in my entire life. Huzzah me!
Sinister Shrimp x Freedom | DiscussionMarch 3, 2022 09:08 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

A simply splendid post indeed! When I get around to replying, I will be sure to hype myself up on an abundance of self praise as well, in accordance to our agreement of course.

I should get my own post out soon though, unless work gets in the way... fingers crossed though!

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   18 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us