Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Ghost Queen
10:08:45 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
vote
-WP Click-
 Sanania
10:08:16 San, Sangria
Venus- Sending a prayer to the RNG litter gods right now.

Have an Athena
-Click-
 Luna🌕
10:07:02 Silver (She/her)
Me exploring in jungle for the quest bacon and seeing 6
leopards: *chuckes* IÂ’m in danger!
 Venus
10:04:15 
Sanania,
Pray for me man.
 Sanania
10:02:46 San, Sangria
second* *^*
 Sanania
10:02:29 San, Sangria
Venus - Do it. Do it. Do it!

I will work on said puppy's mugshot here in a sec
 Venus
10:01:48 
Sanania,
She's getting abit too old though but perhaps I'll squeeze another litter out of her before she gets booted.
 Sanania
10:00:47 San, Sangria
Venus- You could auction her off. Surely, someone will find her useful.

Ry- It really do! AND I somehow managed to get a Matron's Blessing boosted pup despite neither parents having boosts and the grandparents having a mix of DH's, Mela, and Albinism. >->
 Venus
09:59:37 
Sanania,
Oh sounds like a better, more value, purchase. Does said puppy have a mugshot? Hehe.
 Sanania
09:58:03 San, Sangria
Venus - I have my limits. I focus mainly on gear, not so much decor. Even then there is only so much gear you can put on a wolf before they start to look a bit too busy.

Good point, I suppose. I think I will hold off until I decide to splurge on some more apples.

I actually really want to buy a stylus since my puppy chewed up my other one to oblivion. Might be a next paycheck kind of thing or two paychecks from now. I have some gear ideas that I kinda wanna test out.
 Luna🌕
09:56:38 Silver (She/her)
Keep a CL G6 mela or no?
 Forgotten Memories
09:56:18 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River -
cool, feel free to reach out if you have any more questions
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!
 Sanania
09:54:55 San, Sangria
Ry - Sounds like me a couple breedings ago. I tried to breed for a HW DH and wound up with two HW ES twins.
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price
 Venus
09:54:43 
Sanania,
I'm avoiding gear at all cost because god knows how much i will spend just to make a wolf look pretty. At least a custom you could somewhat earn back the budget :')

Unlike my useless chimera girl who has given me absolutely nothing. I will scrap her. I really will.
 Luna🌕
09:54:28 Silver (She/her)
Holdup screwy link idk what went wron happens sometimes -WP Click-
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?
 Stygian Forest
09:53:43 
Zeraphia

I'm still trying to beat 100 squirrels and now 50 squirrels. 5/50 on one and 55/100 for the other.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +1
Mountain Lion : -3
Bengal Tiger : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    33    34    35    36    37   ..   606 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 06:02 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmm, this is very interesting, yes, yes XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 06:04 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, I couldn't really knock Esta out while she was ranting, could I? Lmao.
I'm glad I got Eni right though!

Overthink101 said:
Beautiful. And let's be real here, Illon probably did it.
-
On a different note, slightly wrong about Amel's reaction- He wouldn't have hesitated at all to simply electrify Esta into passing out for a bit due to the disrespect lmao
-
As for the Agnar one- Eni is perfect, they totally are the type to simply state things how they are no matter what(or at least how things seem to be to them)

Edited at January 20, 2022 06:05 PM by Lost Memories
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 06:37 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Or should I do their besties that you do not know? Like past besties? Illon reacting to Ben(this be the sad of the century), Salen reacting to someone you haven't heard of yet(Joliqun, I've decided the name to be), and Blair reacting to Scarlet(So very sad, because this would actually be a canon one)

Lost Memories said:

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 09:10 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hey... So, I won't be able to post tonight, sorry. Something triggered me and I had a pretty bad anxiety/depression-related breakdown, and my writing would be pretty shitty at the moment. I'll try to get something out tomorrow when I'm feeling better. Sorry.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 09:12 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Ooooo, that is a good question, actually. I honestly think I'd like to see Blair's reaction to Agni so that potential cannon angst is revealed through trauma and stuff in the RP, very fun... For the others though, you can definitely choose. No matter what you write, it'll be awesome!

Overthink101 said:
Or should I do their besties that you do not know? Like past besties? Illon reacting to Ben(this be the sad of the century), Salen reacting to someone you haven't heard of yet(Joliqun, I've decided the name to be), and Blair reacting to Scarlet(So very sad, because this would actually be a canon one)

Lost Memories said:

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 09:12 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's totally fine- Mental health comes before this always, make sure to take all the time you need, Adapa!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 09:15 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks for understanding! I'll probably be okay again by tomorrow, just lost it a little at the moment, it happens sometimes-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 09:15 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
I think I'll go ahead and do Blair reacting to Agnar, Salen reacting to Joliqun, but then picking between Esta and Ben for Illon is so very difficult because like- In some ways, Illon still hasn't moved on from Ben in canon but in other ways, Esta and Illon are present besties ughhh
-
If you were ever wondering, the musical Illon went and saw with Ben is totally The Book of Mormon.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 09:16 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, just be sure to take the time you need. If that's by tomorrow, cool. If that's a month from now, cool.

Lost Memories said:
Thanks for understanding! I'll probably be okay again by tomorrow, just lost it a little at the moment, it happens sometimes-

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 09:18 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I approve of all of this, but I can't help with the decision between Esta and Ben because I honestly think they have equal potential. Sooo, you can do it! Yay! Lmao
-
Oooo, that's one I've heard only a few of the songs from... I'll have to go listen to that now.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    33    34    35    36    37   ..   606 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us