Wolf Play : sky bound // wolf rp // discussion
Chatbox
 Serpents
02:07:53 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I love how even the new wolf totme will not help me XD I have more then 190 wolves Im temptd to still test out the thing what dose pack Happniess do anyway
 Rogue Wildfires
02:07:15 Mac and Cheese
Sky,
lol
 Clear Sky
02:06:41 Sky / Blue - she,her
rogue i cant choose a role otherwise i would have applied immediately lol
 The Amethyst
02:05:06 Dart
Tech

Great to hear!
 Tech
02:04:20 
Dart
I'm really tired but good!
 The Amethyst
02:03:44 Dart
Tech

I'm good! You?
 Rogue Wildfires
02:02:57 Mac and Cheese
Boe,
lol
 Tech
02:02:25 
Dart
How's it going?

Luc
Hey How are ya?
 Boeing
02:02:03 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
heya Rogue
I'll join the RP as soon as I decide who do I want to play lol
 Tiny Village
02:01:56 Tiny
Ello
 Clear Sky
02:00:40 Sky / Blue - she,her
rogue hmm then name some other wolf inej and she can be scaredy cat lol (just joking)
 Rogue Wildfires
02:00:05 Mac and Cheese
-WP Click-
 Silent Lucidity
01:59:22 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Rogue Wildfires
01:59:09 Mac and Cheese
Sky,
lol but she's named after a character from a book who's the exact opposite of how she acts here XD
 The Amethyst
01:58:35 Dart
Tech

Haii
 Tech
01:58:02 
Hey Dart
 Clear Sky
01:57:48 Sky / Blue - she,her
rogue i have the perfect solution for you: just change her name to scaredy cat and boom lol
 Rogue Wildfires
01:56:04 Mac and Cheese
Inej growls at their own shadow.

Mood: Shifty

INEJ! Your not supposed to be like this
 The Amethyst
01:55:27 Dart
Chat

Hi
 Clear Sky
01:54:27 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi forest

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -3
Grey Fox : +2
Cougar : +1
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5 

sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 07:11 PM

Delver

Darkseeker

Give Award
I should have exlpained it better in Blu's persona but it is very, VERY rare he gets in scuffles and what not. I meant for some wolves to view him as a pushover due to his quiet nature. But instead meet a wolf that isn't so. But I like how you explained everything! Mind if i steal that format?? I think it would be good just to set how the relationship with everyones characters are. ^^
Edit: I did fix his personality so that it hopefully explains it better

Edited at July 30, 2024 07:15 PM by Delver
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 07:34 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
I'm somewhat wondering if I should edit Fenrys a bit. Like... I know what I'll do with him, but I'm not entirely sure on some of his weaknesses. Sometimes it might feel too much to him ang get in the way of what I want him to do.
On occasion he may get too uncertain compared to what he should. I mean if needed to I can just ignore that part of my character form but I somewhat want to edit that because... well... usually he wouldn't be if the backstory is correct.

Edited at July 30, 2024 07:36 PM by Boeing
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 08:38 PM

rolliesuchus

Neutral

Give Award
i think fenrys is going to have a lot of decisions with like wolf assignments n all of that and having to take care of a lot of the food decisions
like a few food shortages would be cool and some fighting
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 08:39 PM

TheSigmaMales

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yeah, maybe it gets a bit overwhelming for them at some point?

rolliesuchus said:
i think fenrys is going to have a lot of decisions with like wolf assignments n all of that and having to take care of a lot of the food decisions
like a few food shortages would be cool and some fighting

sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 08:43 PM

rolliesuchus

Neutral

Give Award
it could trickle down to mireille and tala too
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 08:46 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hello
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 09:14 PM

TheSigmaMales

Darkseeker

Give Award
Salt Shaker
-
Zephr's perception + opinions of Minerva:
-
(Also, Ze is a bit more on the grumpy side)
Minerva is waaay too talkative for Zephr. And it feels like he just can't get rid of her; she finds a way into whatever he's doing, especially when he's hunting for food. Ze often perceives Minerva as an annoying, energetic child, even though she is older then him. Her obvious awe of Ze's flying skills paired with her incessant compliments on his technique makes him feel as if he's always on puppy-sitting duty. Although Zephr tells Minerva to leave him alone, she still returns the next day, as curious as ever. She sometimes tells him that "I understand," or that "I care." But what good does a simple reassurance do him? Despite Minerva's tiny size, she obviously has never experienced discrimination from her peers. She seems confident and outgoing, never insecure about her appearance. Although Zephr would rather die than admit it, he secretly cares for this pesky wolf. Underneath Ze's tough and grumpy exterior is a sensitive and caring heart. He understands deep down that Minerva genuinely cares for him, unlike his mother. She would be there for him if he truly needed it. Minerva: what a strange talkative, annoying, yet kindhearted creature.
-
-
What do ya think? :)

Edited at July 30, 2024 09:15 PM by TheSigmaMales
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 09:25 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

oh salt the way minerva thinks tala is beautiful is so sweet omg 😭

i'm working on tala's opinions of everyone right now :)

sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 09:32 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award

TheSigmaMales said:
Salt Shaker
-
Zephr's perception + opinions of Minerva:
-
(Also, Ze is a bit more on the grumpy side)
Minerva is waaay too talkative for Zephr. And it feels like he just can't get rid of her; she finds a way into whatever he's doing, especially when he's hunting for food. Ze often perceives Minerva as an annoying, energetic child, even though she is older then him. Her obvious awe of Ze's flying skills paired with her incessant compliments on his technique makes him feel as if he's always on puppy-sitting duty. Although Zephr tells Minerva to leave him alone, she still returns the next day, as curious as ever. She sometimes tells him that "I understand," or that "I care." But what good does a simple reassurance do him? Despite Minerva's tiny size, she obviously has never experienced discrimination from her peers. She seems confident and outgoing, never insecure about her appearance. Although Zephr would rather die than admit it, he secretly cares for this pesky wolf. Underneath Ze's tough and grumpy exterior is a sensitive and caring heart. He understands deep down that Minerva genuinely cares for him, unlike his mother. She would be there for him if he truly needed it. Minerva: what a strange talkative, annoying, yet kindhearted creature.
-
-
What do ya think? :)

the only thing I'd adjust is I don't think she'd push herself into his daily tasks (deep down she is still too shy for that), but she definitely trails behind him after every hunt because she's reminded that he does Cool Tricks that she can't do (yet. she is hellbent on stealing them somehow)
Though it would be funny i think if he spotted her mimicking his flight patterns from a distance even when they're not actively talking. like he'll be lounging around at the densite and see her on a hillside trying to copy his form and wondering how the Hell he dives as fast as he does

honeymoon said:

oh salt the way minerva thinks tala is beautiful is so sweet omg 😭

i'm working on tala's opinions of everyone right now :)

she just thinks She's Neat
sky bound // wolf rp // discussionJuly 30, 2024 09:55 PM

rolliesuchus

Neutral

Give Award
i really do apologize to you guys on my posting being sporadic
currently on a new job and getting used to the scheduling sigh
hopefully ill get the roleplay itself up soon, id like the atleast hear from a few people and have them interact in the discussion so i know they are still participating yknow - pming those who havent said anything so far
literally everyone has said something so far what am i on about

Edited at July 30, 2024 09:57 PM by rolliesuchus

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us