Pup check?
-WP Click-
 MLadySkylar
11:35:26 P'Sky
I am going to draw Halloween themed dragons this weekend
 Nez.ity
11:33:17 
Black River

Oh you're good! As long as its credited should be fine.
 Nez.ity
11:32:59 
🧑🏽‍🦽‍➡️I run over toes
 Black River
11:30:09 
Nez

Thank you! I read the rules there but I wanted to make sure site currency wasn't considered commercial!
 Tech
11:29:05 
Nez
Wheelie Master 🧑‍🦽‍➡️
 Nez.ity
11:28:00 
Tech

0.0 What was it?
 Nez.ity
11:27:23 
Black River

If yYou're referring to the Wolfplay lineart, they have rules posted when you click on “ Coloring Book”.

In other words. Yes, you can make adopts with the proper crediting and all.
 ZEFHYR
11:25:23 
icemoons, are you still doing Leaves?
 Tech
11:23:58 
Nez
I just remembered my nickname for you
 icemoons
11:21:02 slushy,ice,moon,
nez

I just make pixel arts so...
 Black River
11:20:50 
Question about the coloring book linearts: Are we allowed to make adopts for site currency with them, or would that be considered commercial use as well?
 Nez.ity
11:18:00 
I'll draw everyone a stick man 😫. It'll be the best damn stickman ever
 icemoons
11:16:44 slushy,ice,moon,
silent

I would but I'm in school and my grandparents are coming over tonight so...
 Nevermore.
11:16:39 Never/Nev
Nez

Do it.
 Nez.ity
11:14:34 
Itching to get back into drawing.
 Stygian Forest
11:13:23 
Amy

You can do it!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -3
Wolverine : +3
Bengal Tiger : +2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   27 

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 11, 2022 10:01 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pretty good. Anyone can pm me about how our characters might react to each other, but no one knows Zahra so there doesn't need to be a prior relationship
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 11, 2022 10:43 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

I prefer the sell animal route mainly due the fact that I love animals, but if a few of come on the journey and die for character growth or something, I wouldn't mind that!

Really quick, where will we start the rp? I don't think we talked about this yet so I just want to clarify. Is it going to be the first day they meet, how did Augustus get them all together, and what season will it be? I feel like these already have been answered and I am an idiot, but I will just ask again. :p

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 12, 2022 11:14 AM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
I like the horse route too, that sounds like the best way - plus I think people like describing their horses :) As for the rift, perhaps it could be somewhere near where you put your compass rose. That way if they start from higher up on the map it won't be too long or too short and they can travel through some of the other places before getting to Outcast Lands. That's my opinion, anyway.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 12, 2022 11:47 AM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
I also agree with having the horse route. Some characters might get attached, or have little grudges against another horse for some reason or another. Petty little things that would make for some entertainment. :)
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 12, 2022 09:26 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Determined_Wolf said:

Really quick, where will we start the rp? I don't think we talked about this yet so I just want to clarify. Is it going to be the first day they meet, how did Augustus get them all together, and what season will it be? I feel like these already have been answered and I am an idiot, but I will just ask again. :p

We haven't discuss those things before, so thank you for bringing them up!

Where will we start the RP? How are they all together?
So I have two ideas.

Idea 1: So it's when August and Zahra already meet and the story is past the whole "figuring out the world is going to end" part and the "trying to convince the higher authorities that the world is going to end and failing" part. So they are looking for members to join their group (safety in numbers, I guess. We might have to come up with better ideas). So they find the ex-knights (maybe drowning their woes at the pub?) and then the cartographer overhears their conversations with the knights and invites themselves to join. Similarily, the thieves also join (perhaps one of them joined only to try to best the other). Then after the horse-eating-thing (if we use it), they find the ranger's apprentices who join up. Shortly after, their mentor pops up and reluctantly joins the group. Thus, all Eleven are together.

Idea 2: it's the idea above, except August and Zahra aren't looking for people to join up. Instead, the members overhear and just volunteer. Each for their own reason. Later the ranger's apprentices join up and finally the Bjorn himself.

Idea 3: They automatically are together. The previously mentioned way of how they meet will just be backstory.

Seasons

Early Spring: In the north, waters are freezing/frozen. In the south, water is freezing up at night. There is snow everywhere. Animals are hibernating.
Late Spring: In the north, bodies of water and snow are melting--causing rivers to be faster and stronger. In the south, snow is melting and the waters are no longer freezing. Animals rustle out of hibernation and breeding is more common.
Early Summer: In the north, rivers are settling down back into their usual speed and strength. It's getting warmer, but not yet uncomfortable. In the summer, it's getting hot and uncomfortable.
Late Summer: In the north, it's getting hotter and uncomfortable. In the summer, it's hot as all get out. Humidity is high and it sucks.
Early Autumn: In the north, it's warm and is getting slightly less uncomfortable. It's hard to tell the differance from Late Summer. In the south, it's still hot and it's getting more humid.
Late Autumn: In the north, it's cool and enjoyable. Waters are beginning to freeze at night. In the south, there is a breeze and the heat and humidity has chilled out some. Animals are getting fat for the winter.
Early Winter: In the north, waters are still freezing up at night and the snow is beginning to fall. In the south, it's getting cold and the waters are freezing at night. Animals are hibernating.
Late Winter: In the north, waters are frozen and the snow is falling fairly heavily. In the south, snow is falling and the waters are freezing at night. Animals are hibernating.
---
So we also need to figure out what season.

Edited at February 12, 2022 09:27 PM by Argos
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 12, 2022 09:50 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
I like Idea 1 and Idea 2 (mainly because the second implies everyone is super nosy and they all just start to join in despite Augustus not wanting them) and I would suggest Late Autumn or or Late Spring.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 12, 2022 11:52 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
I agree: ideas 1 and 2 are best. I don't mind having my character come in later, though I hope everyone doesn't get too used to one another and then it gets awkward when new characters come in. I like Late Spring or Early Summer, unless we want to torment everyone and make it Late Summer or Late Winter.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 13, 2022 10:06 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Heads up, y'all! I won't be active for the most of this week, so feel free to keep on plotting and such. If you have questions, ask them and I'll read through the forum to find/answer them.

Edited at February 13, 2022 10:08 PM by Argos
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 17, 2022 10:22 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay so I was thinking about this and I wanted your guys' opinions. What if the gods had animals or objects or things that represented them? What if it was illegal to hunt or kill owls because they are a symbol or believed to be the eyes of Quinn.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionFebruary 17, 2022 11:40 AM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
I think that would work, especially if the animals were somehow tied to the lands the gods represented. Perhaps they were native to that land, and that's the only reason Tetra even has them. Or maybe people from there trained owls to hunt or kept them as pets.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us