Wolf Play : Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!
Chatbox
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 04:47 PM

Lost Legends

Neutral

Give Award
Hello friends!! I'm totally stoked for this RP by the way!
Welp just to put in my two cents, I'm so down for a stagecoach robbery, and I'm kinda with Argos about a stealth approach. That sounds exciting and a good way to get to know the characters by seeing how they interact with that kind of situation. And I have a feeling that throughout the RP they will all get into lots of other situations where stealth is impossible lol
Also I'm down for any sort of interactions/friendships with my OC, though I know not everyone's characters can handle her type of energy haha. She's a very good rider and a bit of a menace with her whip, but she will need someone to teach her to shoot as well! And someone to probably show her the ropes as far as gang life goes, heaven knows it's nothing like what she's experienced so far.

Edited at December 9, 2021 04:48 PM by Lost Legends
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 04:56 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hmm, if they just met, Jamie might choose her to talk to, but I'm not too sure how he'll react to her high energy. He's definately slower, so he'll probably end up avoiding her because she's wayyyy to wild for him.
---
I need to go back and read through the sheets to find a calmer friend for him...
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 05:01 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Plague Doctor said:
We can start with a stagecoach robbery. Want to assign roles here or in the RP.

As for the other two gangs, I can use those historical gangs as references.

Here would be ideal
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 05:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

My two ladies are open to relationships, friend wise. If your looking for one of them to have a romantic relationship- that may be a little more difficult, since both of them are hard to get :,3

Training wise, they won't need much help handling firearms and their horses, they are experianced just above rookie level. They may shoot a hat or two, but otherwise, they can still shoot :>

~~~~

I think we should go with a stealth approach. As Argos said in one of their previous post, it builds up adrenline and the tension builds.

Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 06:06 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm going to edit Jamie some because he doesn't mix in the group very well.
*rubs hands excitedly*
Time to add some fire into this marshmellow.
---
So I finished. He's still calm and intimidated by dominant strangers, but he likes wild people. Legends, if you want to, we can have a platonic friendship between our characters.

Edited at December 9, 2021 06:37 PM by Argos
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 07:56 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Stealth approach it is.

Should it be successful at first only for them to get caught, or play it out in the RP?
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 08:11 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Heist Roles:

The Distractor (option one) - basically the person who would distract the wagon-riders. They need to keep the prey's eyes focused on them while the thieves rob. You better be an entertaining person.

The Trapper (option two) - has done something to the rode (set traps, cut down a tree, etc.) and needs to make sure the trap works. If it fails and the wagon gets away, guess who's to blame.

Lockpicker - master of lockpicking and can break through any locks. Needs to tag along with the bag carrier in case there are locked containers in the wagon that need a picking.

Heavy-weight carrier(s) - a person/people able to carry heavy-loaded bags or containers. If there's a box of gold, count of them to carry it over to the horses. A trunk full of weapons (legal or illegal), and bring them back to the rest of the group. Better not drop the loot - it's worth more than you.

Lookout(s) - tasked with looking out for lawmen, guards, outlaws, etc. Two people need to scout ahead and behind the group, giving out some sort of signal if they see a threat approaching. Sleep on the job and get the others caught, then prepare to sleep forever.
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 08:14 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
For the two options, we can come up with a vote. Do we want a trapper or a distractor?

If so, whose character should be what?

---

Side Note: RP sheet is done. You're allowed to post once we get done discussing the heist. <3

Edited at December 9, 2021 08:21 PM by Plague Doctor
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 08:32 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

Plague Doctor said:
Stealth approach it is.

Should it be successful at first only for them to get caught, or play it out in the RP?

I think we should plan it out here, but only after we assign the roles. How long should the group be together?
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 08:40 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
It all depends on the characters if they want to stay with the group or do a bit of freelancing. If they want to travel but still want to be part of the gang, they can. Maybe they want to leave for good to do something else. Irvin won't hold it against them.

Argos said:

Plague Doctor said:
Stealth approach it is.

I think we should plan it out here, but only after we assign the roles. How long should the group be together?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us