Wolf Play : Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | Discussion
Chatbox
 HawksBeak
03:35:02 Spirit, Wander
Silly,
Oh no, hope everything will be alright
 Crypto Currency
03:34:31 Ash (he/they)
Silly, oh no, is everything able to heal eith time?
 STS
03:33:35 TS, Speckles
Silly. Oh god, I'm so sorry
 HawksBeak
03:33:25 Spirit, Wander
#1 paw to Paw Snatcher
 Dark pack
03:33:00 
hi

Crypto Currency
03:32:36 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
give paws to paw snatcher?
 Silly
03:32:29 SL, SilverLined
I've been a bit absent lol. I got in a car accident last week and it's been hell having to be extra adult for a while
 STS
03:31:06 TS, Speckles
Silly. Hello ^^
 HawksBeak
03:30:26 Spirit, Wander
Hey Silly
 Silly
03:30:12 SL, SilverLined
hiya ^^
 Crypto Currency
03:24:41 Ash (he/they)
bye nuxxums and God bread
 Continental Wolves
03:24:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bye Techno & Nux^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:23:43 Chat's snack
See ya later, Techno. I think I'm gonna dip too.
 technoblade
03:22:46 Lil Techy | Techno
i'm heading off chat
 technoblade
03:22:31 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

ooo now i'm really excited, dm me when you have them up so i can fav em
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:20:29 Chat's snack
Spoops

Go for it. Also, sorry I haven't been too active today. I've got my hands full with a new puppy.
 Continental Wolves
03:20:24 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
I already plan for it to have a human form *^*
 technoblade
03:18:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

sounds good, excited to see what you do with them :D

I need to work more on the glow worm one.
 Ghost Queen
03:18:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hmm I need a new pack name
 HawksBeak
03:17:42 Spirit, Wander
Pup 81 eats something rotten and immediately throws up.

Stats: Wisdom +1
Mood: Sheepish

Oop-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Copperhead : -1
Coyote : +1
Black Bear : -5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   27 

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 22, 2022 12:16 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I'm still here! Sorry I've been so inactive, I'm really busy this week, I have two shows the rest of the week until Sunday for a musical I'm in, and both a band and choir concert next week, so I can't promise a lot of activity for a while, but I'm definitely still interested!
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 27, 2022 09:50 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay so just to stir some discussions up, say there was a mage baddy who enchants your character into seeing themselves in happy alternative version of their life in an attempt to trap them and steal their joy or something like that. What does your character see as their 'happy alternate world?' How long would it take for your character to realize that the weird dream wasn't reality and snap out of it?
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 28, 2022 12:31 AM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Determined- Reminds me of that episode of Supernatural :0 The whole episode is about being trapped in your so-called perfect world.

In happiness, he'd be back in his childhood, relearning how to fight with his father. His brother would probably love him rather than hold favoritism against him, but the change would be subtle; Marlen didn't truly hate him until he was given the Herran name when their father died.

Because of his innate knightly nature, he'd notice something off pretty quickly, even if he thought it was just a dream. Like if Pasila wasn't obsessed with him, and his father paid equal attention to him and Marlen. These are little details that only he would notice, since it was his life alone. (and he never would've imagined them on his own)

What about your character, DT?

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 28, 2022 02:09 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I have no idea for Zahra. Maybe traveling the world. Maybe living in a nice pretty area by herself. I don't think it would take her long to realize

Edited at April 28, 2022 02:09 PM by Sir Froggington
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 28, 2022 03:21 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
I think Bjorn's would actually be pretty similar to what his life already is, because he's grown very fond of how he lives. Just him at home, no trainees (I'm sorry, but it's true :), with his wife and sons and uncle. A sort of more isolated world with vibrant nature around him. Because it's so similar, I think he might be confused at first, but since it's something that he feels he can have in real life he would break out of it pretty easily once he figured out what was going on. It's just the figuring out what's going on that would elude him :)
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 28, 2022 07:59 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
August's is not creating the whole time thing and killing that dude. He is successful in life and gets to be the king's right-hand mage. He'd be glorified and people wouldn't make fun of him. Sort of feared, but also loved by those who really matter. Probably has a girl. He wouldn't want to realize that it was all a dream. He would want it so much to be true, but would eventually snap out because of his family motto. Plus he'd eventually get sick of "living" a lie.
----
Sorry I haven't gotten a responding post out. I've been busy with school.

Edited at April 28, 2022 08:00 PM by Argos
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 28, 2022 08:20 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
Who is it that we're waiting for now?
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 28, 2022 08:27 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Xuan I think
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 28, 2022 09:54 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Yeah, I think Xuan has been busy a lot recently so let's give Xuan just a little bit more time. I don't mind posting though in a week if there is still no response.

I honestly didn't think of Supernatural, Ebony, but I love that connection! I still haven't gotten fully into the show yet if I am being frank... I love all the different responses though! I am surprised Diamond would be the only one to recognize that it's all fake and willingly stay longer in.

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionMay 3, 2022 06:23 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
sorry for the wait and the sloppy writing, but at least I got a post out LMAO

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    21    22    23    24    25   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us