Wolf Play : Struggle to Survive | Discussion
Chatbox
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.
 Continental Wolves
04:23:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Welp time to poof for work, bye chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22 

Struggle to Survive | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 01:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Honestly if yall are replying directly to me in this thread please qoute it or im not gonna see it. To much is said etc That does not affect my characters in the rp. ♡
(I get for some people they dont need to be qouted but, I live a life outside of here so if im qouted I can at least read and answer that asap. As sometimes i dont have the time to read 5+ pages. My pms work to if something ive posted doesnt work for the rp.)
Ill redo everything but, I did go ahead and post the rp thread etc so its easily found as sign ups wasnt updated with links. ♡♡ I missed alot so honestly didnt even know how to go about starting in this rp as its several pages in :') (what i meant by this was there are so many interactions I wasnt sure how to just hop in)

Imperial Sands said:
Cherry,
For Noswaith, it's important to remember that none of the wolves should have been outside their den valley. Berengar did not assign a patrol, not would he have, and the surrounding packs primarily leave them alone. I don't mean to pick at the post, but it doesn't make sense for this rp for her to have been put and to come back after having been attacked when wolves generally leave the pack alone.
Fangs of Fire,
I just wanted to let you know Tavarious isn't an Alpha in case you were sure. He's just like a little brother to Anika and her closest friend. I wasn't sure based off your post and wanted to clarify ^^

Edited at January 1, 2022 02:07 AM by Artcherryontop
Struggle to Survive | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 01:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Double**

Edited at January 1, 2022 01:28 AM by Artcherryontop
Struggle to Survive | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 01:29 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Just saw this. No need to come across as rude. (I imagine this wasnt the intent though) ♡

Polly said:

Artcherryontop said:
Ive posted back on page 6 with noswaith if anyone wants to interact.

Imp also told you why that post isn't acceptable on page 18 of the discussion. I suggest you read that.

Edited at January 1, 2022 01:30 AM by Artcherryontop
Struggle to Survive | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 01:29 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Short pregnant ladies are terrifying. ;-;

Polly said:

Rising Shadows said:
I think everyone is too scared to

Ah yes, too scared to bully Tavarious because he's got a short pregnant lady as his protector xD

Struggle to Survive | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 01:39 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
While it might be a lot to read, as a member of the rp, I would expect someone to read both the discussion and the rp completely so things aren't missed. I don't ever expect people to quote my posts in response, it isn't their job to accomdate me. Instead I'm sure to read everything, I'll even look over pages multiple times.
My phone won't space things so hidden words do the trick.
As for not knowing how to start, I explained it pretty straight forwardly in my post that regards the information for first posts. Which clearly stated how the rp should be starting and what would occur once the wolves woke up. It's clear through the discussion and the rp that I hadn't gotten to the Meeting being called yet by Berengar. Therefore, even if you didn't it's something that could have been found simply by reading. It's also something you could have asked me, or Polly about to be safe. You also could have asked if starting your post off that way was okay if you werent sure.
This may not be the response you were wanting, but it's what it is. Anyone who's rped with me before knows I set a lot of emphasis on making sure we all read everything, allowing us to better comprehend what is going on at all moments of the roleplay.

Artcherryontop said:
Honestly if yall are replying to me in this thread qoute it or im not gonna see it please. To much is said etc. Ill redo everything but, I did go ahead and post the rp thread etc so its easily found as sign ups wasnt updated with links. ♡♡ I missed alot so honestly didnt even know how to go about starting as this rp is several pages in :')

Imperial Sands said:
Cherry,
For Noswaith, it's important to remember that none of the wolves should have been outside their den valley. Berengar did not assign a patrol, not would he have, and the surrounding packs primarily leave them alone. I don't mean to pick at the post, but it doesn't make sense for this rp for her to have been put and to come back after having been attacked when wolves generally leave the pack alone.
Fangs of Fire,
I just wanted to let you know Tavarious isn't an Alpha in case you were sure. He's just like a little brother to Anika and her closest friend. I wasn't sure based off your post and wanted to clarify ^^

Edited at January 1, 2022 01:41 AM by Imperial Sands
Struggle to Survive | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 01:49 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh FRICK
Totally forgot about Natan. I knew I was missing someone. R.I.P. my life. Gimme a minute.
Struggle to Survive | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 01:52 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yasss being that hunk a lunk into the rp <3 Rhonny needs herfuturebabydaddy. Jk. For just the baby part. 0.0
Struggle to Survive | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 01:54 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oop 👀 🍵 🫖
I probably will post for Rags later on today. I just wanted to give Nomadic Pack a chance to get moving since Mt. Omega has a lot of stuff going on xD .
Struggle to Survive | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 01:56 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
o^o
I mean... They could adopt some bebes...
Struggle to Survive | DiscussionJanuary 1, 2022 02:11 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
True true. I might be kind enough to allow Rhonwen to carry 1 healthy pup to full term. All the rest will die.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    18    19    20    21    22 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us