Wolf Play : Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 8, 2021 11:31 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nice, more gangs. So since this rp is supposed to be in 1806, i think, we can use actual gangs that were in American history. It could be historical fiction. Or we can base our fictional gangs off of the real gangs. Here are some, but I don't really know in detail what they did.

-Black Hills Bandits: they were small in number but mainly robbed stagecoaches, but they did pull off bigger stunts.

-Cook Gang : Cruel and ruthless to the core. 'Kill you if you got in their way.

-Clanton Gang: a family who stole cattle, murdered, abushed and the like. They weren't the most organized, however.

-Innocents Gang: preyed on merchants during the goldrush.

There are of course more that I haven't heard of, but these are the ones that caught my eye when I looked up "outlaw gangs in 1800s". It's getting late and my brain feels dead, so good night! I'm so excited to get this show on the road!

Do you think we can begin with a stagecoach robbery? Something simple enough to write and research, but popular for the time period. Plus it'll ease people back into the feel of their character since it's been awhile since they've been made.

Edited at December 8, 2021 11:32 PM by Argos
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 12:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
So we're starting right off the bat with them being in the gang? That's interesting. I certainly don't think I would be against any connections people want to make with my boy.
If we do go ahead with the stagecoach approach, would everybody be doing the raiding? I need to do some more research on these sorts of things I suppose
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 07:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Greetings.
Just going to say right off the bat that my boy is going to need... a little training. XD
Sorry about that, but he used to be the typical spoiled child of the era. Best he knows how to do is ride a horse and (maybe) shoot a hunting rifle. Not very functional on horseback.
And I guess if anyone wants to have connections to him, I'd be fine with it. Just run it by me first.
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 10:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dakota is a little softer then Nyx, if he is to be worried about either of them, most likely Nyx :,>

Argos said:
Yayayay!! We've got a discussion!!
---
Jamie is open for anything. He'll probably ask one of the good shooters to teach him how to shoot. Also, Buck, Nyx, Dakota, will probably intemidate him with their colder and sharp personalities.
Did your research I see. I like the idea of starting off with a stagecoach robbery, one, everyone right of the bat is interacting with everyone, two, you are right about getting into their characters after a while.

Argos said:
Nice, more gangs. So since this rp is supposed to be in 1806, i think, we can use actual gangs that were in American history. It could be historical fiction. Or we can base our fictional gangs off of the real gangs. Here are some, but I don't really know in detail what they did.

-Black Hills Bandits: they were small in number but mainly robbed stagecoaches, but they did pull off bigger stunts.

-Cook Gang : Cruel and ruthless to the core. 'Kill you if you got in their way.

-Clanton Gang: a family who stole cattle, murdered, abushed and the like. They weren't the most organized, however.

-Innocents Gang: preyed on merchants during the goldrush.

There are of course more that I haven't heard of, but these are the ones that caught my eye when I looked up "outlaw gangs in 1800s". It's getting late and my brain feels dead, so good night! I'm so excited to get this show on the road!

Do you think we can begin with a stagecoach robbery? Something simple enough to write and research, but popular for the time period. Plus it'll ease people back into the feel of their character since it's been awhile since they've been made.

I think everyone would be involved if its right in the beginning.

danger said:
So we're starting right off the bat with them being in the gang? That's interesting. I certainly don't think I would be against any connections people want to make with my boy.
If we do go ahead with the stagecoach approach, would everybody be doing the raiding? I need to do some more research on these sorts of things I suppose

Oo, hm.. I may PM you with an idea~

The Draconians said:
Greetings.
Just going to say right off the bat that my boy is going to need... a little training. XD
Sorry about that, but he used to be the typical spoiled child of the era. Best he knows how to do is ride a horse and (maybe) shoot a hunting rifle. Not very functional on horseback.
And I guess if anyone wants to have connections to him, I'd be fine with it. Just run it by me first.

Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 11:21 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
We can start with a stagecoach robbery. Want to assign roles here or in the RP.

As for the other two gangs, I can use those historical gangs as references.
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 12:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'd say assigning roles here would be better, but thats my opinion

Plague Doctor said:
We can start with a stagecoach robbery. Want to assign roles here or in the RP.

As for the other two gangs, I can use those historical gangs as references.

Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 12:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Let's assign roles here in case anyone has a lot of questions.
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 02:34 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
We have two approaches: the stealthily/distraction approach or go full charging in.
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 04:39 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
it depends on what type of stagecoach. If it is just importing rich people then I'd say a full charge could scare them easily. If it is a coach full of money then we should go stealth.
But in the way of fun writing, stealth would be a blast because everyones adrenaline is up, heartbeats are in their throats and you're terrified to do something wrong (and we have several rookies). A full charge is more dry and more just on the surface.
Crimson Noon | Discussion | Open!December 9, 2021 04:40 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award

The Draconians said:
Greetings.

Ah same, Jamie needs some training too. He's a steady rider, however.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us