Wolf Play : Whats Left Behind | Reboot | Discussion
Chatbox
 Nez.ity
08:45:36 
All words need to be spelled out, game rules are below the chat button. I suggest reading them Black River
 Raging Flames
08:42:52 Rage, Flames
Whisp
I was going to suggest that one, but for some reason, I couldn't find it in Barter and I didn't want to send you on a wild goose chase lol
 Whispering Rain
08:41:21 Whisp, Rain
Oh my gosh I just discovered the green fae mask and I love it. I've just gotta get a couple apples!
 Black River
08:40:09 
Tyty guys! I was thinkin of using them for my generation project c: Once I have pups that are old enough!
 BuggyOs
08:39:48 Bug-a-boo
River
I think 3 years?
 Eternity
08:39:37 ET
Black River
3 :]
 Raging Flames
08:39:00 Rage, Flames
Oh yeah! Good call
 Black River
08:38:59 
What age are Wolf Party wolves usually?
 BuggyOs
08:38:40 Bug-a-boo
Theres gonna be a WP event!
 BuggyOs
08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   65 

Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 17, 2021 08:18 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
I love your character, Fusty *^*

Also, Grayson and Billie are open for pretty much anything :)
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 17, 2021 08:30 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

I kind of wrote my character to be extremely difficult, so he'll probably neither be with the group nor have enough of a sense of self-preservation to even pretend to be with the group, so... I made that a little bit hard for myself. I'll probably come up with something that can get him to interact with everybody eventually.

Anyways, Eden is open to anything but it would be difficult, and I'd like to ask if anyone other than Hope would know about him.

Edited at November 17, 2021 08:31 PM by ThisIsAPackName
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 17, 2021 08:31 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
He seems super interesting, though! I was thinking that Billie could've known him depending on what he was in (regarding kid's shows, since she's only 14 and it's five years into the apocalypse), and would have some sort of weird idea of who he is.
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 17, 2021 08:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I love Grayson >^< there is a possability Calvin will probably take a quick liking to him
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 17, 2021 08:32 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Fusty,
I'll be looking forwards to it. And Gray seems to be a favorite, hence why I brought him back. I wasn't too sure about Billie, but she needed some sort of development, so here we are lmao
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 17, 2021 08:32 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

Corpses said:
He seems super interesting, though! I was thinking that Billie could've known him depending on what he was in (regarding kid's shows, since she's only 14 and it's five years into the apocalypse), and would have some sort of weird idea of who he is.

If she's only 14, she'd probably fall into the "vaguely recognizes him but isn't sure from where" category, considering she would have only seen him from 9 and below.
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 17, 2021 08:33 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
TIAPN,
Yeah, that's what I was sorta thinking. The weird idea would be her trying to recall where she had seen him from, ya know?
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 17, 2021 08:34 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
I think they both look fun. I feel pretty bad for Billie, considering how much... all of this, can stunt child growth. I really like Grayson in general, though. I think he'll be fun to see in action, and the inherent found family within his personality is definitely up my alley, aha.
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 17, 2021 08:36 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'm glad you like him! I wanted to make Billie a character that could be seemed as childish because of her age, but because of the world she lives in, she's a lot more mature than you would expect. Gray on the other hand just understands the hardships of life. If ya'll want to see more of him, he's in a 1x1 that's been going on for a while and there's been a bunch of stuff that's happened lmao
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 17, 2021 08:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rowan just gonna be the angsty dude who needs the group, but won't show just how much he needs the group after being separated from his siblings, and will be a bit of an antisocial guy, unless he actually feels alright with someone who is reaching out to him

Edited at November 17, 2021 08:41 PM by Lightning Chasers

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   65 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us