1k apples or more
top 3 explorers in whole game
 Crypto Currency
02:33:08 Ash (he/they)
God bread, what are your goals?
 technoblade
02:32:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

I can't afford to slack off now cause I am super close to my goals.
 technoblade
02:31:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

They mad i haven't been exploring much XD
 Crypto Currency
02:31:21 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I had a great teem till I up and left and they died lmao
 Crypto Currency
02:31:00 Ash (he/they)
dire, anywhere from 15-25. they start having a chance to die at 15
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:30:36 Dire, DWH
how old are they when they die?
 Amygdala
02:30:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Your wolves are ready for battle today it seems
 technoblade
02:29:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

It's fun honestly but I am so not used to PvPing
 Crypto Currency
02:29:28 Ash (he/they)
dire, when they're dead
 Crypto Currency
02:29:16 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I remember when I had those :')
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:29:10 Dire, DWH
how old until your wolves cant breed anymore?
 Amygdala
02:29:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
I think the second one looks cuter
 technoblade
02:28:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I need 18 more and do whoever ya like :D I'm just gonna cycle through my explore wolves.
 Crypto Currency
02:28:27 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Spanish word for cheese.

which to keep?
-WP Click-
or
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)
 Crypto Currency
02:26:49 Ash (he/they)
Amy, and queso

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    169    170    171    172    173 

Z End Of Us // DiscussionApril 5, 2022 04:44 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I wanna know plot stuff!!!!
I've been uninspired to do anything useful or productive. It's worse than usual
Z End Of Us // DiscussionApril 5, 2022 09:06 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh, fuck yeah! I'd love to hear it.

Kämpa said:

*gurgles in inactive*

sorry I was gone for a bIT

I'll be PMing everyone who has yet to yeet out a response shortly-

I'll also lengthen the response time so people don't feel too pressured and thus unmotivated. Part of me wants it to just become a 'post whenever you want' kind of deal but I'm not sure... I mean the roleplay's already pretty much become that :')

I've finalized some details about where the RP's plot will go if any of y'all will like me to share them :>

Z End Of Us // DiscussionApril 6, 2022 02:31 AM

Sirris

Lightbringer

Give Award
@Kämpa Yeah, she was just about to walk into the shop. I'm really sorry the post got confusing. I was writing that pretty late at night and no worries about being inactive. I have been gone for away from WP for a while too.
Z End Of Us // DiscussionApril 6, 2022 10:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

ZEOU ideas

These are all kinda grandiose ideas and don't involve inner conflicts within the group and specific people. I'm open to suggestions and changes!

1. Natural disasters

This can happen at any time within the story.

Basically: Earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, mudslides, flash floods, blizzards, wildfires.

2. Quarantine camp gets overrun

This happens after the characters make it through the city and to the coordinates where the trucks will take them to the camp.

There can be new characters introduced, along with relatives and friends played into the story from here. (Basically, I'll have a grand reopening of the signups)

When the camp gets overrun, those characters can die, or characters can mention them dying. The characters in the story will have about a day's worth of relief before it gets overrun. Meaning they can spend their time catching up or taking showers. Basically, the camp will start getting overrun at about 8 pm when everyone's winded down and having to sleep. It'll start with a person who accidentally got blood in their eye/bloodstream after entering the campsite.

The virus will quickly spread. The characters are all going to be sleeping in the same gym with hundreds of thousands of other people in there with them. (There are about 5 different gyms within the camp.) I'm thinking somehow an explosion breaks out because of the chaos, and that could lead to some of the members being injured or further confusion.

After this, the characters know that they are on their own and need a plan... enter leader dilemma! ;3

Leader dilemma

This happens near the beginning when everyone’s acquainted, or after the camp gets overrun and they can’t rely on the military.

When the group meets up, it might be fun to see them struggle to get themselves organized. We could probably start some drama over them trying to elect a leader in some attempt to make things less chaotic because they don't know what they're doing, but it'd only end up being worse as they start arguing with one another over who should take the role. They don't have to decide on anything, and if they do, the leader most certainly doesn't have to be good at their job (especially considering it'd be dropped in their lap at a moment's notice), I just think it'd be a funny point of contention. (basically just quoted someone from the forums who suggested this, I don't remember who ^^' )

3. Bombing cities because of the infection. Since their quarantine camp was overrun, (along with most of the world) a loud siren will be played at the center of the city, attracting as many zombies as possible. The major cities will then be bombed. The characters will have to escape the city, but it'd be like fighting a strong current since there would be zombies basically heading in their direction. This leads to the sub-idea...

✨the subway tunnel✨

The subway tunnel could be leading out of the city and thus out of the bombing zone/can be the quickest route. bUT thEy areN't alONE~

4. Flash flood idea.

Since zombies are afraid of water, they’ll be hiding in the buildings. The characters don’t know this, so when they seek shelter, they might be met by a shit ton of zombies ;). Some might die, others might go back outside in an attempt to run, which could lead the group to realize that the zombies’ weakness is water. Or they could be in some hotel at the time and try finding a room to hide in. There are so many ideas with this...

5. Winter

This happens later in the story. (Depending on where I place the timing/seasons) Since I expect the characters to be in a more northern spot (since the camp was in Washington and I doubt the characters would be able to travel south far enough before winter hits), there would be heavy blizzards and snowstorms. The group can suffer a food/most likely a water shortage or can get separated from a blizzard. For example, some people from the group are looting a building when the storm hits. They'll have to last it out.

Edited at April 6, 2022 10:23 AM by Kämpa
Z End Of Us // DiscussionApril 6, 2022 05:12 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
oh i actually like all the ideas you put out roomie. we should definitely find a way to implement all of them :0 /pos

Edited at April 6, 2022 05:13 PM by Xuân
Z End Of Us // DiscussionApril 10, 2022 02:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
managed to pull a post out of my ass while studying 😭
Z End Of Us // DiscussionApril 10, 2022 03:53 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Unless one of our characters is power hungry, I doubt anyone wants to be blamed for getting everyone killed, so no one would want to be leader
Z End Of Us // DiscussionApril 10, 2022 04:14 PM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
Oooh I can't wait to get back into this lol <3
But, just a heads up but I have Covid at the moment so unfortunately, I won't be very active over the next week or so! <3
Z End Of Us // DiscussionApril 10, 2022 06:35 PM

Xuân

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll probably get a post out in a few days because of a writing slump and inactivity :)
Z End Of Us // DiscussionApril 10, 2022 09:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aw man. Hope you get better soon<3

Hell Bound said:
Oooh I can't wait to get back into this lol <3
But, just a heads up but I have Covid at the moment so unfortunately, I won't be very active over the next week or so! <3
I mean true LMAO
I think the main conflict with the whole "who's the leader" shabang would be revolving around struggling to settle on a decision that satisfied everyone

Sir Froggington said:
Unless one of our characters is power hungry, I doubt anyone wants to be blamed for getting everyone killed, so no one would want to be leader

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    169    170    171    172    173 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us