Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 distant-screams
06:14:34 katy | beetle
i've already bought her some white angel wings </3 i'll definitely try for those next FMC though.
 Haunted Hills
06:14:07 Chat Ghost
Katy
For an angelic vibe use Silver Angle Wings and Stardust Halo
 Amygdala
06:13:52 Amy/Anpmygdala
Yay
 distant-screams
06:13:14 katy | beetle
it's alright! i had enough for the stardust ^^
 Amygdala
06:12:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
I would help you but i only have 4🥲
 Amygdala
06:11:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Wow stardust and stars wold look great...it would make her look like an angel like ecifircas said
 distant-screams
06:11:16 katy | beetle
i like that idea! wonder if i have any moonflowers left over..
 Ecifircas
06:10:23 
distant-screams, ooh. Maybe an angelic vibe like what Amygdala was saying? Stardust and stars?
 distant-screams
06:09:51 katy | beetle
Amy,
i appreciate it ^^ definitely gonna get her some type of wings and antlers
 Amygdala
06:09:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
White wings, some antlers maybee any a flower crown?

I am not that good with gear ideas
 distant-screams
06:07:21 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
gear/decor ideas? she's looking plain.
 Amygdala
06:07:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
You spy 6 Sun Bears.

RIP my team 🥲
 Amygdala
06:02:49 Amy/Anpmygdala
Night
Wow i love the wings...where did you get them
 Amygdala
06:02:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Malcuth
Jopefully the power will be back soon. Try bot to open the freezer too much so the warm air doesn't get inside and stay safe if the weather is that bad
 The ShadowSeekers
06:00:57 Night, Shadow, Raven
Thoughts?

-WP Click-
 Malcuth
05:59:46 Wander
I really hope so :( Ive worked so hard throwing this party.
 Amygdala
05:57:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Malcuth
If it's tomorrow it should be fine...the freezer will keep the temperature for a while
 Malcuth
05:55:42 Wander
I'm so upset right now. I have hundreds of dollars of food for a baby shower that is tomorrow that may go bad and the is no way for me to get it on ice I'm on the top of a mountain and can't leave in these weather conditions
 Malcuth
05:49:19 Wander
Just woke up to no power lol
 Amygdala
05:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Give your poor lungs some rest lol...anyway good night

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +4
Boar : -3
Cougar : +2
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Earthquake

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    156    157    158    159    160   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 2, 2023 11:08 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm- How often does Horatio get paid then? Since Revan has an actual job and all, he technically gets paid once a week. But he also has a ton of money due to allowances (and what basically counts as bribes) that he saved up too.
Revan will just be incredibly confused for like, the majority of it XD
-
Rev would be 110% against that idea, in all honesty. He isn't a child incapable of taking care of himself, as he would put it. Even though he literally never takes care of himself.
-
Aries will love the one-sided conversations- More or less. It reinstates trauma he has but also means he doesn't have to face any of said trauma either. So like, he calls it a win plus he does find listening to rambling enjoyable lol
-
It shall go on for months on end, as neither of these rich children want to lose lmao Revan confused at every single gift while also pretending that he doesn't care and totally isn't crying on the inside. My dude just hasn't experienced a Christmas or birthday or any type of gifts really since his brother died.
-
Revan decidedly not going to ever go and talk to Nico because obviously the shutting out means that Nico doesn't actually want him in their life and thank everything for that. When Briar goes to confront him, you just get a very work fixated, shutting everyone out Revan who's reverted back to pretending to hate everyone in order to keep people safe now that the biggest obstacle to him doing so(Nico) is no longer trying to get him out of those habits.
-
Aries will be incredibly confused, and honestly just think that Briar refusing the offers means that there's some other ulterior motive or plan or reason for that. Which immediately makes him think that it's going to be something painful or just Briar saving the card of him helping for later if Aries ever does refuse to do something or a way to hurt him after he did something wrong in any way and then say 'Well, I mean, look- I helped you move your bed, and then you repaid me by doing this?? You're lucky I didn't break something.'
-
Irfam and Beste shall smother their friend in chaos and attention XD
-
Oh, wait- You thought it was Irfam's idea to remove Kostas aura and that Kostas agreed to it? It was actually supposed to be the other way around- Kostas wanted to do it to see what would happen when it's voluntary, what it's like for people that have it done to them/what life is like for them, and (optional) so that he'd be able to better focus on work/science. Irfam reluctantly agreed to do the procedure since one can't do it on themself, Kostas convinced them to do it, and Kostas trusted them most to do it.
Sorry- I think I said something to make you get it backwards, but no- Kostas wanted the procedure to be done and convinced Irfam to be the one to do the procedure on him.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 2, 2023 11:22 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Tio gets a check every month :)
-
Well, Nico definitely needs the comfort of having a smart and trustworthy friend/guardian/person with them then, as his nightmares will be insufferable without Revan's companionship, lmao
Will Rev listen to that, because Nico can be an annoying child if needed XD
-
Well, it's better than a full breakdown, so I'll take it, lmao
-
The rich children are the most competitive, lol. Honestly, this fact just makes me want to make Nico smother him more-
-
Hmm, bad decisions indeed. Now we will have an angry Briar and a worried/confused Horatio, both of which will be attempting to get Revan to talk to Nico (in very different ways), and Nico will be having a very, very bad mental breakdown :)
-
Well, Briar will just have to show him love through time then, lol
-
As they should. And Sol will return the favor (with a lesser chaos factor) XD
Honestly, Sol will be the less chaotic one that the other two drag along to all their endeavors, the one that tries to keep them alive while simultaneously enjoying the chaos, lmao
-
Oh, that makes sense-
Look, even more reason for Kostas to blame himself fully and find Irfam his (emotionally unstable, chaotic, idiotic) source of comfort and emotion :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 2, 2023 11:36 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Great, great- That probably means that Horatio's once a month check is more than Revan's once a week payday, thought they probably add up to similar amounts lmao
-
Revan trying to decide whether or not the compliments of being seen as smart and trustworthy make up for the idea- He'd probably try to recommend Horatio first, since surely Horatio would work too for that requirement XD
-
Revan just getting increasingly confused and close to crying outwardly too each time Nico gives him a gift. At which point the war will be more about Revan trying to one up the gifts Nico gives him in emotional and material value.
-
Angry Briar will get a very stoic, somewhat rude Revan in return. The worried/confused Horatio will receive simply a stoic Revan that's trying to be rude but failing miserably.
-
Yeah, haha- Aries having extreme trauma from relationships and 'friendships' alike makes sudden, constant affection very confusing/scary for him lol
-
Irfam is going to be the most chaotic one, obviously. The one constantly getting the other two in trouble and dragging them into schemes. Beste just causes chaos on accident, without realizing that that's what's happening.
-
Lmao, yep-
Jeez, both of them are going to be blaming themselves XD
Irfam's blaming himself like; "I shouldn't have done it, Kos is miserable! Or I should've done it fully so that he at least wouldn't be capable of being miserable! Dammit! Why am I so selfish?!?" ;-;
Kostas is like; "I shouldn't have made them do it. They didn't want to, why did I force them to do the procedure on me? Things were going fine before, why did I have to change that?"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 3, 2023 02:11 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Wonderful, they're probably about equally rich... more money to spend on Nico, coffee, and competing with each other XD
-
Oof, that might be a hard one to get out of. At this point, Nico might just say he already asked Tio and he declined for some reason, lmao
-
Again, awwww, but also, poor Rev :'(
And the result will likely be Nico getting more overwhelmed and Horatio just smiling and playing along as if he doesn't fully understand how Revan's heart is melting inwardly. He did get Christmas and birthdays, but more just for show and less actual emotion, so he actually disliked the holidays, lol
-
You know, I feel like Briar will have enough of everyone's shit at some point that they just pack up, grab Aries and Nico (gotta have the two most traumatized children, of course), and just leave... Until Nico and/or Aries realize what's actually happening and try to convince them to go back.
Nico's just like; "Wait, no, I still love them, actually! Even if they do sometimes completely ignore me and disregard my feelings because they both have trauma that makes them mildly toxic! They still spoil and love me, I know! I can fix them, let me back!"
And Briar is like; "What the actual fuck, Nico? Did you just hear yourself? Stop being a dumbass. And that's coming from me!"
-
That checks out, lmao
Poor Aries-
-
The dream team indeed. XD
-
Yum, angst on top of angst, sprinkled with even more angst! Delicious! Lmao
-
Hope you liked the post I finally finished, lol
Don't mind August being toxic by acting non-toxic and Ash gaining even more trauma, completely normal :)
Meanwhile, Sol is being wholesome, Amory has a slight hint of angst while still being his normal, angry self, Kostas is trying to convince Irfam to be healthy, and Amos is finding it funny that he has to call Promachus 'Agent Valiant.'
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 3, 2023 04:14 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Revan's money at the moment goes solely to making sure he stays awake as much as possible. Forget groceries, the dude basically only eats whenever Katalyn brings him food, he goes home to have the once a week 'family' dinners, and sometimes breakfast. Sooo, my guy has plenty saved up for Nico and competing lmao
-
Revan just recommending Gorōta, Aries, and/or Micha as possible smart/trustworthy people. Gorōta's at least semi-smart and fairly trustworthy, and Aries and Micha are both at least trustworthy.
-
Given how Graci avoids having Revan in the public eye anyways, the idea of 'for show' is fairly less important. She still forces family dinners once a week so that she can say that they eat together if anyone asks haha
Revan is going to end up spoiling the two of them while also simultaneously trying to be nonchalant and suave about all of it
-
Aries in the background like; "I thought we had to stay or the powers would kill us?... Was that a lie? Gen'ya never said that that was a lie... Not that you aren't right, Briar! Just, uh- That might be important to remember..?"
-
The post was great lmao
I will get a T8P post up either tonight or tomorrow and then a SL;LB post up sometime after that one, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 3, 2023 10:24 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, well, it looks like Nico is becoming a housewife... Not really though, since he can't cook-
Maybe they're just slamming a magic plate in front of Revan and demanding he eats something, lmao
-
At that point Nico will probably spit out something along the lines of; "No you idiot, I want you! You make me most comfortable, don't you get it?!" And then immediately shutting up and blushing because it's technically true, haha
-
Nice, nice. Horatio's family is all about show, especially when Tio was younger. They had to eat together, occasionally go on walks or out in public, and publicize pictures of 'family activity' that was really nothing but simple acting and setup. Tio's parents wanted a good reputation in order to gain more supporters and business. Of course, it's all really just manipulation and mental and emotional abuse and neglect, but the public would never know that. :)
Horatio will also enjoy spoiling his partners though, mostly because he likes to see Nico's excitement/flusteredness and Revan's denial of caring/being affected, lol
-
Nico's just like; "Yeah, what he said. Death and stuff. Let's go back, I need to apologize to Rev and Tio for shutting them out!"
Briar; "Oh shit, you're totally right, Aries! Okay, we're going back, but Nico, if you fucking dare open your mouth to apologize I swear to God-"
-
Sounds good! Take your time, obviously :)
-
Also, I thought up some questions to start off the question game!
-
For Otiaku; What's the best and worst thing about leading the group?
-
For Raphael; Who, other than Irfam, would you consider the 'worst patient?' (This can be based on who you see most or who reacts the worst to your advice/medical help)
-
For Beste; Be honest, bae, when ya' gonna come clean to Sol? You know what I mean. :)
-
For Irfam; What's your absolute favorite invention that you, or you and Kostas, have created so far?
-
For Promachus; You get to punch one person from the group (only once). Who?
-
For Revan; What's the best (physical) gift anyone could give you?
-
For Aries; Hey, bud *struggles to find a non-angsty topic to start the question game off on a good note*... Uh... Colors?
-
For Gen'ya; You have the ability to lie one last time, and it can't be taken back once your power returns... What are you lying about?
-
For Gorōta; If you could do anything you liked for a day, no regulations, and no consequences, what would you choose to do?
-
I don't think I forgot anyone, but if I did, I'm sorry!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 3, 2023 11:16 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Revan eating and working simultaneously anytime Nico does that- It's not that he doesn't want to eat, it's just that he's got priorities. In all the wrong places. Ha.
-
Cue Revan being confused and trying to ignore the melting of his heart; "Well, that's stupid. How do I make you most comfortable? I would have expected Briar, or Micha, or even Aries."
-
Whenever they are in public together, Graci and Revan do mutually have a show they put on for the public eye- But it's more so only when they happen to have to be around each other, it's not something either of them enjoy. They're both in a mutual agreement that 'family issues' shouldn't get into the hands of the public nor the press.
-
Aries; "Huh? Oh, uh, alright then. Yeah. Okay. Sorry for uh, ruining your plan..? Did you have a plan? And uh... Maybe all three of them should uh, mutually apologize..? Maybe..? I don't know how their relationship with the two works, so, uh.. Yeah."
-
Otaiku; "The best and worst things? Well, eventually we'll have to do speeches in front of crowds and uh... Well, that's probably going to be the worst thing. As of right now though, uh... Having to keep everyone in line enough so we can all work together is pretty challenging... As for the best thing- The cause itself! And the team. And all of the history involved too is great."
Raphael; "Other than Irfam, you say? Hm... Amory. Whenever I have to deal with him, he's terrible. At least with how he acts. But I don't see him too often, at least. If we're going off of who I see most other than Irfam though... Probably Ash, or Sol. I'd have to check and see who I see most that isn't Irfam."
Beste; "Damn, am I being that obvious? Shit. How haven't they noticed yet? Whatevs, probably whenever there's an actually good time to do so."
Irfam; "Favorite invention? But there's so many! I mean, all of the weapons and bombs are amazing! I have an invention that I've been working on for years too, it isn't done yet though. If that one counts though, then definitely that one! If it doesn't... Probably all of the cybernetics I've made, they're very helpful!"
Promachus; "Just once? Only one of them? First off, fuck you. Secondly... Well, not Irfam, no matter how tempting that is I know better. Not Amos, Kostas, or Otaiku, those three are better than the others. Not Raphael, he's somewhat intimidating and I do not need him throwing something at me right now. Ash has enough trauma as is. Sol is annoying sometimes, sure, but not as much as Beste or Amory... Which leaves those two. Out of them, Amory."
-
Revan; "Uh... I don't know. Probably something practical, or just coffee. Replacement lights are always good to have, an extra coffee machine is too, a new chair would nice. The one I have right now is too comfortable..."
Aries; "Colors..? Like, uh, like favorite colors? Or least favorite colors? Or, uh- I like red... Sometimes. Blue's nice. So is green. I really like green. Purple's cool too though."
Gen'ya; "Hm... That's a difficult question. But may I ask for clarification? When you say that I can only lie one last time and it can't be taken back once my ability returns, does that mean I will still be able to lie about the chosen thing once my ability returns?"
Gorōta; "Thats a hard question... Uhm... Hm... I uh... Hm... Stock up on every kind of medical supplies without having to worry about the cost. Yep. That sounds like a good idea... Only from places that can afford to lose them though!"
-
Those were great questions lmao
For all of your characters, SL;LB & T8P; How many people have you killed?
Amos; How do you feel about working with 'Agent Valiant'?
Sol; Favorite food?
Amory; Can you name one good thing about Irfam or Beste?
Kostas; How would you feel if you realized that Irfam has even more trauma than what you already know about?
Ash; If you knew that any of your team drinks, would you invite them to the bar August and you work at?
Horatio; How do you plan on taking care of seven traumatized children, two old friends that are also probably traumatized, and yourself? Maybe you should enlist some help?
Briar; How do you normally go about keeping those you care about safe?
Micha; If you got permission, would you ever invite Kage, your sister, and your mother to the base?
Nico; Favorite candy?

Edited at January 3, 2023 11:17 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 4, 2023 12:29 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
At least he's actually eating then, Nico will definitely be shoving a plat in front of Revan's face at every mealtime then, lol
-
Meanwhile, Nico's somewhat malfunctioning and is just like; "I don't fucking know, man! It's just how I feel, so stay, yeah?"
-
Ah, I see. Maybe a good thing considering the fact that if any of the group found out the 'family issue' would become a 'blood family vs. group family issue.' Lmao
-
Briar, now trying to comfort Aries and contain a self-loathing, needy Nico; "Oh, it's fine, babe, you didn't mess anything up! No worries, all's good! An apology between them would be good, though I don't think it's necessary on Nico's part. Nico, get your ass back here!"
Nico, not paying attention: "Hold on, Rev, Tio! I'm coming back and I'm sorry for everything and I love you, hugs please!"
-
Ooo, good questions! For the first one:
-
Horatio: "Directly, none. I have been a... witness to two deaths. I question myself often whether I could have prevented them or not, but I did not attempt to. Take that as you will."
-
Micha: "None! What kind of question even is that?!"
-
Nico: "Ah... I, well... Listen, man, I lived in a bad place. I committed crimes for survival, and, yes, I fucking regret it, okay? Probably some twenty... Most were indirect, a few were aided by my former partners. None were personal. I don't kill for sport. I... I'm not a monster..."
-
Briar: "One. Don't ask."
-
Amory: "I work in the police force, what the fuck do you think?! A lot, alright, I lost count. There was one specific event that... Never mind. You don't need to know."
-
Amos: "I have no kills currently. I do, however, have a list. Don't touch my kiddos. :)"
-
Ash: "I... I never... I don't h-hurt p... people. I would... I won't k-kill."
-
Kostas: "I have never killed anyone, nor do I plan to. At least, not without good reason."
-
Sol: "I... It was an accident, I swear! I didn't mean f-for then to... to die! I never wanted to hurt anyone! I p-promise! I'm sorry, it was an accident!"
----
Amos: "Oh, 'Agent Valiant' is an absolute pleasure to work with, I assure you! A bit of a grouch here and there, but aren't we all? *snorts* 'Agent Valiant,' ha!"
-
Sol: "Oooo! Well, I really love anything sweet! Especially pastries! My favorite is probably cream cheese danishes, though I quite enjoy danishes in general. Plus, they're fun to make!"
-
Amory: "Seriously? Those two? You could have chosen anyone, and you chose them? I despise you. Fine... Irfam can be... intelligent... at times... I guess. And Beste is... opptomistic. There, happy now?"
-
Kostas: "More trauma? I- Well, I don't know. I'd want to help, of course, and I'd... Well, I'd hope they trust me enough to confide in me. I suppose I should have noticed, however, if that was the case. I have been around Irfam long enough that I should have picked it up, so in the case of him having more trauma that I wasn't aware of, I believe I would be to blame for not providing aid quickly and efficiently and not paying closer attention. I should never let my friend be in distress, especially not without noticing."
-
Ash: "T-the group... d-drinks? I... U-um. If t-that's what they... w-wanted. Anything they n-need, I guess... And a-as long as August is... okay w-with it. S-sorry."
-
Horatio: "Well, it will be a challenge for sure, that's already being proven, but I believe I will manage. It is my job, after all, not someone else's, it would surely be selfish and lazy of me to ask for help with something I should be fully capable and qualified of doing myself."
-
Briar: "Well it varies on the person, right? I mean, you can't teach somethin' to one person and expect the same lesson to work for everyone! You gotta accommodate! Generally speaking, though, I try to make sure whoever it is is comfortable around me and in the area where we're at and I try to know all of their triggers and things ahead of time to avoid that stuff. Mental health is just as important to protect as physical! For physical health though, I mostly keep an eye out for potential threats and do my best to physically protect them, whether that's fighting or pulling them out of a situation."
-
Micha: "Oh, absolutely! That would be soooo fun! I could try to contact Ami then too, and we could all hang out and my home family can meet my new family! It'd be great!"
-
Nico: "Hmm, I gotta go with classic gummy worms. I had 'em once in, like, first grade at a class party and now I take them any chance I get! Delicious little things!"
---
Okayyy
For all your character, T8P and SL;LB; If you could have any one thing in the whole world, what would it be?
-
Otiaku; Who in the group do you feel that you, personally, rely on most?
-
Beste; Yeah, you're pretty obvious, haha. Okay, favorite board or video game?
-
Irfam; Biggest science fail? (No, the removal of Kostas's aura doesn't count-)
-
Raphael; What would you do if you ever got a day off?
-
Promachus; You know I gotta do it, give your favorite person, Amory, a compliment. :)
-
Revan; How long are you gonna play stubborn before Nico takes away your electronics?
-
Aries; Would you be comfortable with someone from the group branding your hair for you?
-
Gen'ya; Sure! Well, you could repeat the lie after your power returned, but you couldn't expand on it.
-
Gorōta; Favorite flower?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 4, 2023 10:44 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Revan over here slowly eating while continuing to work whenever Nico does that- Except for certain times, since there will be times where he gets even worse about work lmao
-
Revan huffing and rolling his eyes; "Fine. Only for a few nights though, and I'll be going back to my room in the mornings."
-
Yeahhh, probably- Revan over there getting blamed for the deaths of literally every family member that's died. And later on for Katalyn's. The two still being semi-respectful in public at least.
-
Aries; "Right, yeah... Let's get back, I was supposed to be helping Micha with something today."
-
Great answers! For the first one you gave me!
-
Revan: "What are the limitations? Are there any? Probably an indepletable source of coffee. Or for everyone I killed to come back. Or maybe I should be picking out what to do once I'm dead... There's plenty to go over."
Aries: "Uhm.... Anything? I- I'm not sure. The ability to make everyone happy..? Is that a choice...?"
Gen'ya: "The ability to lie. Having the choice between telling a lie or telling the truth is something I never realized I took for granted."
Gorōta: "The cure for cancer. That would help a lot of people."
Otaiku: "Every history book in the world."
Raphael: "To not see Irfam on a hospital bed at least once a week. That would be a miracle."
Beste: "Every song ever recorded. That's what I want."
Irfam: "For my inventions to work like they're supposed to without any trial and error. Or my face to be fixed. Or my brain. I'm working on one of those at least."
Promachus: "For the world to stop bothering me."
-
Now for the individual ones!
-
Otaiku: "Either Raphael, Promachus, or Amos. Promachus is great at making sure everyone actually gets things done and telling me when I need to stand up for something. Amos is great at making sure the team doesn't kill each other. And Raph is an old friend, someone that I couldn't see my life being the same without."
Raphael: "A day off? Like- You know for a fact that Irfam won't have an emergency call in and I have to come in? Is that what you mean by day off? I'd catch up on some sleep."
Beste: "Shit. Whatever. Okay! Nice! I love video games most, and literally any of the rhythm games are my favorite."
Irfam: "Look- Look, buddy, look... Technically, the aura removal was a success. It worked, didn't it? I regret it, duh, but uh- It wasn't a fail. So I wasn't going to say that anyways, thank you very much. The biggest science fail..? The Collapse. No, you don't get any context or details."
Promachus: "Fuck you. Can I compliment his job instead? Because police officers are important, and I do respect the profession. If I have to compliment him... Can I say the fact that he's a police officer is the compliment? At least he's a bit hardworking, I suppose. How else would he have managed to be an officer?"
-
Revan: "If Mx. Cosmos takes away my electronics, there's going to be a problem. Though, I suppose, I could always just buy a new laptop. Also, I'm not being stubborn. I just have my priorities sorted out."
Aries: "I uh... I'm going to guess that you meant braiding, and not... That... I'd be fine with someone braiding my hair, I usually have to braid my hair myself so... That might be nice."
Gen'ya: "My wellbeing then. That's what I would lie about. Specifically my eating habits, if I had to choose."
Gorōta: "Oooh, I like daisies a lot! Though any flower that can be used for medicine is also a great pick!"
-
Now for the questions I shall ask!
-
To all your characters; Pick one person from your group to punch. Who is it and why?
Amos; Can you name some of the people on your list?
Sol; Kolache or Klobásník?
Amory; Hey, I mean- I only said or. You didn't have to do both of them. You chose to do both. Let that sink in. Anyways! Why don't you like Irfam and/or Beste?
Kostas; Haha, I guess you'll just have to wait and see. How much do you trust Raphael?
Ash; What made you join the group?
Horatio; I mean, technically it's also the job of a therapist. Or psychologist. But whatever. How worried about the horizontal pupils are you?
Briar; That makes sense. Has there ever been situations where you simply had to let things take their course? Either by will or you were forced to do so?
Micha; How do you think your home family will react to your group family?
Nico; Gummy worms are the best, agreed. What's the best gift you've ever gotten?
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 4, 2023 06:49 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
If that happens in front of them, Nico might just slap the back of Revan's head and be like; "Self-care, dumbass."
-
Nico just silently screaming inside and hugging Rev in thanks.
-
Okay, again, poor Revan :'(
-
Briar: "Oh, okay! Have fun with that, Aries! Nico, I swear!"
Nico, running back to the base to seek out and apologize to Tio and Rev: "You'll never catch me alive!!!"
-
Amazing! For the first one you gave me!
-
Horatio: "I would never punch one of my teammates, it's hardly necessary. If I had to, however, Briar. I don't have a reasonable explanation, it's just what I'd do."
-
Micha: "Why on earth are all of these so violent! I could never punch any of them! Why would I even consider it?!"
-
Nico: "Punch someone, huh? Good question, good question, everyone needs a good punch here and there, right? Well, except maybe Aries. That guy's got a shit ton of trauma, I mean, damn! It's why we get along well, trauma buds gotta stick together! Not that my trauma's that bad! Aries definitely had it worse, most people did, it's just.... Nevermind, that wasn't the question. Sorry, ummm, maybe Gen'ya? Just for the sake of getting revenge for Briar."
-
Briar: "Gen'ya. Fucking traitor."
-
Amory: "Really, only one?! Ugh. Beste. Because I can and it'd be funny."
-
Amos: "Hmm, well not one of my kiddo's, that's for sure! Uh, maybe Kostas? Not because I don't like him, I just don't know his as well as anyone else, so..."
-
Ash: "C-can I... Punch my-myself? I don't.... Want to h-hurt anyone else."
-
Kostas: "I don't believe I would ever punch anyone. Perhaps if someone put Irfam in danger. Otherwise, I see no reason for violence."
-
Sol: "Uh... Pass?"
---
Amos: "I suppose you can have a few, so long as you don't tell. ;)
Let's see: August, Eclipse, some random dude on the street who called Irfam a slur, another random guy who decided to be a dick and shit-talk Beste, and then... Oh wait, I already killed that one. Huh, guess I do have a kill! Cool!"
-
Sol: "Good question! I call them Kolache's, personally, as I believe that's their original name, and their more common. However, I will happily be corrected if I'm wrong! They are delicious pastries though, aren't they? Some savory, others sweet, all delicious!"
-
Amory: "I... Whatever! Well, Irfam is dangerous, far too chaotic. They'd get everyone into danger if he was to join the group, and Beste, ugh! Loud and annoying, and she drags Sol into all their stupidity! *Starts grumbling about Beste 'stealing' Sol*"
-
Kostas: "That is... Unsettling. Raphael is trustworthy enough, he gets the job done and I trust him to be thorough and correct in his work. I do bring Irfam to him in the case of injury, do I not? That should say something."
-
Ash: "U... Um... I- Well... O-Otiaku is... Nice... A-and I... I think I... Want to s-see a... A better s-system... And I... Nevermind... S-sorry."
-
Horatio: "As leader, I was given the responsibility of keeping my team safe and healthy at all costs. As for the eyes... They are very worrying. I am, however, glad Aries was wise enough to point this out to me so we are at least aware of potential danger. Or, more aware."
-
Briar: "I... Have. It didn't end well, I try to avoid it."
-
Micha: "Really well, I hope! Kage, Nico, and Briar would definitly get along, and my little sister would adore everyone, she's big on people! I think she'd really like Aries, actually, especially if he let her do his hair! And my mom loves everyone too, she'll be happy I found good friends!"
-
Nico: "Mhmm! Uh, well, it probably sounds cheesy, but genuinely, the group... They saved my life, so, yeah! No material thing could give more than that."
---
Alrighty,
All characters: Who from the group do you consider your best friend?
-
Otiaku: How would you react in a situation where the group has to split up?
-
Beste: Don't worry, Sol's completely oblivious, lol. Nice! Okay, where are you taking someone on a date? No financial restrictions or anything, wherever you'd like.
-
Irfam: Interesting... Who's your inspiration?
-
Raphael: Fair, honestly. What, in your opinion, is the dumbest injury you've seen?
-
Promachus: You know what, sure. I'll take, lmao. Alright then, what would you do if the others caught into the fact that you use Amos's nickname sometimes? (And you know Amos doesn't mind, right?)
-
Revan: Sure, whatever you gotta tell yourself. You get a day off, as in you can't do any work, wether that's for the company or personal work, what do you do?
-
Aries: Ah, yeah, sorry, simple but bad spelling mistake, lol. How would you react to simple but sweet gifts?
-
Gen'ya: Favorite Edgar Allan Poe quote?
-
Gorōta: Daisy's are pretty great! What part of medicine/being a doctor do you find most interesting?

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    156    157    158    159    160   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us