Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 Salem
04:20:45 Rumi
I'm not super concerned because people knock all the time, usually around 11pm though. It's just more startling because the hour and what I was reading is a bit scary lmao
 ZEFHYR
04:18:57 
be careful salem
 Salem
04:15:16 Rumi
It's 4am and someones knocking on my door T~T Not scary at all
 Salem
04:13:02 Rumi
Yep.
 ZEFHYR
04:12:28 
ok
 Salem
04:07:42 Rumi
ZEFHYR
If it's a valuable item like jasmine, you can put 'em up and then bury them again quickly so they won't be stolen in case you wanna use them later on :3
But they need to be unburied before they can be put up
 ZEFHYR
04:06:02 
oh boy! bury them after they are put in the market? ohhh thank you for telling me...
 Salem
04:04:48 Rumi
I've never had raffle items stolen so I assume they're buried or off limits while they're entered in a raffle but I dont know for sure
 Salem
04:04:15 Rumi
ZEFPHYR
I don't know about raffles but market den items can be stolen unless they're buried quickly after they're put up for sale
 ZEFHYR
04:02:50 
if items are put in a raffle, they cant be stolen right? and market items have to be buried, right?
 ZEFHYR
04:01:27 
ok thank you!
 Urux
03:55:00 Urox
Zephyr
It can change automatically if their rank changes like they go from omega to a beta etc. Or if the pup ages up it will have an omega or juvenile pose
 ZEFHYR
03:54:01 
one of mine is different but i did not change it?
 ZEFHYR
03:53:33 
Does the wolf pose change automatically for some reason?
 MLadySkylar
03:37:45 P'Sky
Pvp
 Salem
03:23:06 Rumi
Exist
That's always super fun :3 I hope the luck continues for ya
 Exist
03:19:21 Nyk
Salem, I got lucky with Vee and King's first litter ^^
 Salem
03:17:56 Rumi
Exist
Ooo :0
 Exist
03:16:43 Nyk
-WP Click-
What a lucky litter Albino and Ery pup o.o
 Salem
03:12:12 Rumi
Hey chat :P

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -4
Crocodile : +4
Wolverine : -4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    155    156    157    158    159   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2022 06:38 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm, I'm not sure, I'm sure Briar will figure out something, lol
As for the arena... Not sure how they'd handle that, though if Aries was with them, their only real goal would be getting him out.
-
Aww, Revan buying Nico heels is cute. Nico would definitly be very excited, less so because of the actual gift (though he'd love the heels), and more so because Revan bought them for her, and cared and noticed enough to buy their favorite color as well.
The conversations would be about anything and everything probably, some more serious and others just random, and other times Nico might suggest just watching a movie or something because no one feels like talking.
-
Also, I temporily have my grandma's computer, so I'll probably write more facts/potential facts soon. And I'll be heading home tomorrow, so I'll hopefully be able to get a post up Sunday or Monday :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2022 07:00 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Honestly, the arena will be the tricky one. They'll figure it out though lmao
-
Revan not even telling Nico he bought them heels and just leaving them outside their door before hiding in his room and getting back to work because no way can he be seen caring about someone XD
The conversations will be great, especially when Revan is only half listening in order to try and do work still- I can totally see Nico trying to confiscate his phone during the cuddle and conversation lmao
-
Oooh, nice!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2022 08:33 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award

After much struggle, I'm sure.

-

Nico will know... Who else would buy them the exact heels he wants in the exact color and size? (Of course, they won't go around telling everyone, he's gotta let Rev keep some pride, right?) XD

They totally would steal the phones, lmao, and probably just lay directly on top of Rev until he pays attention-

-

I also just noticed that Nico is literally dating the two richest people in the group. And they're both nerds... I guess he has a type XD

-

Yay! More facts/potential facts! This has some from both RPs :D

-

Nico will sometimes ask for Tio or Rev to do his hair (mainly when they're feeling more anxious) because it reminds her of pretty much the only positive physical contact they were given as a child (from his sister, of course, she was the only one who took care of him-)

-

Nico will go extreamly quite when anxious or processing trauma. Quite enough that even Revan will notice and get concerned.

-

Ash gets genuinely confused by interaction that's not hostile, and doesn't understand how to react.

-

Sol always makes sure to bring baked goods any time the group meets. :)

-

Kostas, along with making Irfam meals, will (without actually saying anything) regulate how much he eats to match Irfam's eating habits when they're around each other to lightly encourage them to eat. When things get really bad, Kos will take a handful of fruit or low-calory food and split it half and half with Irfam and then spread out a few more half-handfuls of food throughout the day.

-

Well, that's not many, but I'll come up with more later, they pop up in my head at random times a lot, lmao

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2022 09:00 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
After a ton of struggle lmao
-
Revan will silently appreciate getting to keep the small amount of pride lmao
Rev would be pouting the whole time without his phone, but would eventually pay attention
Horatio and Revan be bringing in the money B) I wonder out of the two who's richer though. Hmmm
The first time Nico asks Revan to do her hair, he'll probably be super hesitant about it, might even try and refuse. Reminds him too much of his late niece, who he used to do the hair of before she died.
Revan probably has no idea what to do during the first few times this happens, and instead just stays nearby, keeps working, and might even talk aloud about his work so that Nico has something to listen to as a grounding.
-
Here's some potential facts of my own since you keep giving them out! Some from both-
-
Raph will eventually lowkey intimidate everyone, to the point where they all avoid arguing with him. Especially when it comes to medical things.
-
Whenever Revan has a nightmare, he goes to either Horatio or Nico, whichever he knows is awake and they end up talking. If both are asleep, he'll sneak into one of their rooms with his laptop and work in there.
-
Aries is lowkey terrified of Gorōta because doctors are scary and just refuses to go into the medbay or anything else. The only thing you can get him into the medbay for is a blood transfusion because he's the universal donor and would always be down for helping someone. Of course, he still ends up being extremely jumpy, paranoid, anxious, and spacey. Whenever it isn't for a blood transfusion he's giving someone but he's still taken to the medbay, then he ends up in a panic attack and passing out.
-
Otaiku is known to give the team confidence boosts whenever they ask for one, or if he sees them needing one.
-
Promachus is heavily protective of Irfam and sees them as family. Should they get hurt, you can trust Promachus to smash a chair, flip a table, punch a wall, and hunt down the person who hurt them.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2022 09:18 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
That'll be fun, lmao
-
Well, Nico had to give him something XD
Good question, I do not know that answer, Nico will definitly be overwhelmed by the money though, they never had much, lol
Aww, poor Rev. Nico might have Tio do it first then and then eventually try to coax it out of Revan.
Well, he can try, there's not much anyone can do when Nico gets like that though, they're usually very energetic no matter what, but on occations when things get overwhelming you just have to kind of wait for the initial quite to pass... Really the best anyone can do is be there for physical comfort when they snap out of it and have an actual breakdown, lol
-
Aw, wait, that's precious. To be fair, Horatio will likely be awake no matter what, considering that he's actually almost (not quite) as bad as Rev about sleeping- Nico's a light sleeper though, so they might wake up and talk anyway
-
Oh god, that'll be fun for everyone when Aries needs medical help then, lmao
Briar will probably try to help out then.
-
Kostas and Promachus will definitly get along well, two people trying to keep a chaotic idiot alive XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2022 09:34 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Well, does Horatio work and get paid or is it just by family? If he does work, does he do overtime and get paid or no?
Revan will eventually love doing Nico's hair, it's just the initial angst to get through first haha
Well, Rev will get tense and still for second before returning the physical contact if Nico ever clings to him. This dude is not used to physical contact, be it negative or positive.
-
Revan; will do everything his power to not sleep to the point of fevers, hallucinations, changes to appetite, lose of thinking/focusing capacity, and literally anything else.
Also Revan; has nightmares every time he does sleep where he wakes up in a cold sweat, crying, and/or screaming(at which he immediately covers his mouth upon waking to muffle it).
-
Honestly, the best way to tell where Revan's mind is at will be by seeing what he does after a nightmare. If he goes to one of them, then he's doing better at the time. If he stays in his room, then he's not doing too good. Basically, if one of the two notice Revan acting like he had a nightmare but they know he didn't go to their room, chances are he's not doing too well. The game of 'Did Revan reach out?'
-
Aries will insist that he can wrap and dress the wound himself, only to do so either too tight or too loose without noticing either. Or if they insist on taking him to the medbay then he'll end up agreeing because he doesn't know how to say no to people, and then end up spacing out and panicking.
-
Mhmmm- Though Promachus has gotten into verbal fights with Irfam over it before. (Promachus takes care of a very specific type of hurt for Irfam, and it's one that will cause arguments between the two)
Also just in general, Promachus tends to scold Irfam and these scoldings can quickly escalate. The two may be really close friends and view each other as family, these two are still extremely different and end up clashing quite a bit.

Edited at December 30, 2022 09:47 PM by Overthink101
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2022 09:48 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
It has been fixed, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 2, 2023 07:18 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, Tio doesn't technically work for his family, nor does he get paid by them directly, buttt, there are some... er... strings the company pulls often, and Horatio's 'inherited' a lot of money. He isn't aware of exactly what's going on, of course, but his parents basically pay him to stay out of the company business so he doesn't involve officials, haha
Well, that won't last long with Nico, lol, he adores hugs and cuddles
-
Ah yes, the great game of 'Did Revan reach out?' A game that is indeed hard to win, lmao
-
Well, Briar will do what they can to help, lots of ranting.
-
Aw, you know it's true friendship when the two end up fighting over mental and physical health as well as doing stupid things XD
-
Okay, more ideas, yay!!
-
After they'd been dating for a while, Horatio and Revan started a kind of silent "gift war" to basically see who could spoil Nico more. Nico, who never had anything other than basic necessities (and a lot of times not even that), quickly got overwhelmed by all the gifts (though they appreciated them), but tried his best to give back with sweet little notes and hand-made things.
-
When Nico gets annoyed that Tio and Rev aren't paying them enough attention or are straight-up ignoring her, they'll start casually flirting with Briar (who will flirt back without question) right in front of them to try to evoke a reaction.
-
After the two had been together for a bit, Briar caught onto Aries's claustrophobia and offered to let him sleep in their room since their bed is big and far away from the walls. They also offered to move Aries's bed for him instead if that made him more comfortable.
-
Sol, because of their power, is very in tune with the spiritual world and will occasionally see the dead. This often results in confusion and sometimes even a one-way conversation. Usually, though, this connection is only that strong before or after an episode or when under stress. Most of the time Sol can only see and communicate with the dead during an episode, when using their power, or when asleep.
-
Sol has a tendency to either drastically over or under-explain things because of their memory problems. when he does remember something, they'll get excited and rant to whoever will listen in hopes of maintaining the information longer, and when they can't remember they get annoyed and often give up halfway through an explination.
-
Partially because of the fact that his aura was removed, and partially just because of his personality, Kostas struggles to feel a lot of emotion and also struggles to actually talk to people because of this. He likes spending time with Irfam because they're pretty much the only person he's found that can actually extract emotions from him (positive and negative). When he's not with Irfam, Kos is usually alone and in a realm of numbness. Because of this, he considers Irfam his home, as he's the most comfortable and emotional when around them.
-
I'm home, so I'll work on a post tonight! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 2, 2023 08:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, so then it would mostly depend on how much Horatio gets paid compared to Revan. Revan works at his mother's company, and technically holds several positions there, though he only gets paid for one(the one that pays the most, at least) and doesn't get paid for any overtime that he does(all of it). And since he's the only living family member that his mother, who's name is Graci, has left- He technically is in the will, only under very specific circumstances. It's in the will that if he gets married, his spouse will get the money and/or if he has kids then they will get the money.
Rev will just be incredibly awkward and hesitant with the hugs and cuddles, very tense. He's both touch starved and touch aversed lmao
-
Extremely hard to win, haha. They'd have to ask each other if Revan slept in their room the previous night, and then try to figure out if Revan had a nightmare or not(basically asking if he'd slept or not). And then figure out how Revan handled it if he did.
-
Aries's phobias of small spaces and medical people/places/things will be things that Briar learns to help with- Eventually. Ranting is a good place to start, at least. Aries sucks at talking during these times, and prefers to listen to random rants by other people so that he just try and focus on their words instead. Plus, if someone else does all the talking then he doesn't have to worry about being wrong.
-
Mhmmm, true friendship right there.
-
Awww, that's adorable. You better bet Revan is winning that war. The handmade gifts and notes will have Revan acting like he's not surprised and that his heart isn't melting. The last gift this guy got was on his birthday from his older brother. Who died when he was like, 10 or 11. So... It's been a while.
-
Revan will just make a point to seem unbothered because emotions. His reaction will literally be trying to not give a reaction.
-
Aries would be moved to tears by the offer, tell Briar that they didn't have to, and offer literally anything/everything in response. Whether or not Briar actually did either.
-
If Sol ever rants to Irfam or Beste, both of them would just be totally engrossed and listening to every word that they say. These three are going to end up being a trio of chaos, aren't they?
-
Irfam, who did the aura removal procedure for Kostas; "Okay, I'm just going to leave a few emotions. Kos doesn't have to know. It's just going to be scientific curiosity, loyalty to science and all, I mean- Just the stuff to make sure he still likes science. Enough motivation to stay a scientist and all... And uh, maybe just enough so he isn't like, completely dead inside and all... Yeah... I'm so sorry."
-
Nice!! Remember to take your time, of course lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionJanuary 2, 2023 10:27 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Well, it isn't a small amount, lmao
Poor Rev, Nico will just have to cling to him until he understands affection, which he will happily do XD
-
Ah, that's gonna be a struggle for Tio and Nico, lol. At this point, Nico might insist on Revan just sleeping/working in their room at night to keep an eye on him... Though she'd likely make up the excuse of needing company or something-
-
Good thing Briar's talkative then XD
Honestly, that part should be mutually good, since Briar's actually mildly insecure about being overly talkative, it's something they got scolded for a lot
-
Mmmm, the war will probably go on for a long time, 'cause Horatio isn't about to lose, lmao. Aww, Rev :'( It's okay, Nico will shower him with many sweet notes about how amazing he is and many hand-made bracelets and things.
-
Well, at some point, Nico will probably get frustrated enough that they just storm off and shut himself out from everyone until Horatio and Revan come and talk to her. Honestly, Nico's pretty persistent and won't usually drop his happy persona, but there is a line. They've been shut out and mistreated in several past relationships and that insecurity is still there, so if Revan and Horatio ignore him for too long, Nico will likely have a mental breakdown... This will actually almost definitely happen considering how both Rev and Tio tend to hyper fixated on work and ignore emotion, lol. Also, when this happens, our two nerds will have to face Briar. Fun. :)
-
Awww, Aries is so precious, I love him! Briar will definitely just brush off the offers and help Aries out anyway, knock some affection into him XD
-
Oh, yeah. They are definitely the trio of chaos in this RP, lol
Sol will appreciate their attention for sure :D
-
Honestly, Kostas doesn't even fully recognize that Irfam was the one who removed the aura, he mostly just blames himself since he was the one who agreed to it. He also doesn't really regret it since it made Irfam happy.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    155    156    157    158    159   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us