Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
04:28:44 
ha! yeah, that will do it alrighty, but you just never know
 Salem
04:20:45 Rumi
I'm not super concerned because people knock all the time, usually around 11pm though. It's just more startling because the hour and what I was reading is a bit scary lmao
 ZEFHYR
04:18:57 
be careful salem
 Salem
04:15:16 Rumi
It's 4am and someones knocking on my door T~T Not scary at all
 Salem
04:13:02 Rumi
Yep.
 ZEFHYR
04:12:28 
ok
 Salem
04:07:42 Rumi
ZEFHYR
If it's a valuable item like jasmine, you can put 'em up and then bury them again quickly so they won't be stolen in case you wanna use them later on :3
But they need to be unburied before they can be put up
 ZEFHYR
04:06:02 
oh boy! bury them after they are put in the market? ohhh thank you for telling me...
 Salem
04:04:48 Rumi
I've never had raffle items stolen so I assume they're buried or off limits while they're entered in a raffle but I dont know for sure
 Salem
04:04:15 Rumi
ZEFPHYR
I don't know about raffles but market den items can be stolen unless they're buried quickly after they're put up for sale
 ZEFHYR
04:02:50 
if items are put in a raffle, they cant be stolen right? and market items have to be buried, right?
 ZEFHYR
04:01:27 
ok thank you!
 Urux
03:55:00 Urox
Zephyr
It can change automatically if their rank changes like they go from omega to a beta etc. Or if the pup ages up it will have an omega or juvenile pose
 ZEFHYR
03:54:01 
one of mine is different but i did not change it?
 ZEFHYR
03:53:33 
Does the wolf pose change automatically for some reason?
 MLadySkylar
03:37:45 P'Sky
Pvp
 Salem
03:23:06 Rumi
Exist
That's always super fun :3 I hope the luck continues for ya
 Exist
03:19:21 Nyk
Salem, I got lucky with Vee and King's first litter ^^
 Salem
03:17:56 Rumi
Exist
Ooo :0
 Exist
03:16:43 Nyk
-WP Click-
What a lucky litter Albino and Ery pup o.o

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -4
Crocodile : +4
Wolverine : -4
    Summer   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    154    155    156    157    158   ..   609 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 26, 2022 12:09 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Sol is just totally oblivious to everything, so they'll probably just be confused when Amory and Beste do things for him, really they have to directly say they like him for him to recognize the feelings are mutual... or, in Amory's case, they need to be pressured into confessing, lmao

-

Amazing, Raph, Kos, and Promachus can just be Irfam's guardians XD

Also those deep conversations will be fun-

-

A pager is probably a good idea, honestly

-

I can definitely see it, though we'll have to get rid of August first, and that won't be easy... also, Ash is gonna need a bit probably, trauma and stuff, lol

--

Ooo, question games are fun! Feel free to ask my characters too :)

Yeahhh, iPads suck to type on, lmao

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 26, 2022 12:29 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Beste being the only one that isn't oblivious to all of it so she gets stuck trying to get the other two together and happy XD
-
Honestly, Irfam needs them XD
The deep conversations will be greatness
-
Definitely, especially since Raph can't be on his phone in the hospital lol
-
Yeahhh, haha- Irfam and Ash can be angst buddies lmao
-
Hmmm, let me think of a few >:3
And agreed.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 29, 2022 10:35 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, I have more facts/potential facts to give you from my wonderful iPad, but first, how do we feel about Briar and Aries as a couple? Also, for my first question to your characters: SL;LB characters, what's your favorite pastry/bread? Sol needs to know what to bring everyone from the bakery. :)
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 29, 2022 11:16 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Great, great lmao
-
Hmmm... We haven't gotten to see the two interact yet but honestly? Yes. Now we just have to figure out Gen'ya, Gorōta, and Micha. And maybe Horatio? I can't remember if we decided he'd be with Nico and Rev or not lol
-
Hmmm, good question...
Otaiku; "I like sweet breads most, nothing crazy or anything, just sweet bread."
Promachus; "Coffee cake? Or just coffee would work too, if it doesn't have to be an actual bread and just something from a bakery."
Raphael; "Lemon loafs. Those are great, and at least then I can pretend they're healthier."
Beste; "Cake, cupcakes, lemon bars, cookies- Dude, I just like all types of pastries."
Irfam; "Surprise me! I'll try literally anything. Poisoned cake? Sure, go for it. What type of poison is it though? Get specific! Don't be a wimp! Why not some botulinum toxin? Bet that would be good!"
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 29, 2022 11:28 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
I personally like Tio with Rev and Nico, lol
Yeahhh, I'm not sure for them yet, lmao
-
Amazing, Sol will be happy to make all of that... except for Irfam's poison... Probably not that-
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 29, 2022 11:39 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Same, and cool- Just making sure
Yeahhh, same lol
Briar is going to have to go through Jakob and Troy for Aries XD And if there's a way to talk to the dead at some point in this thing then they'd also have to get through the test from Chile, Aries's dead bestie who is actually... Not toxic? At all? Somehow? Who's like- A genuinely good person? Ah, but he's dead, so... Yeah. And it's still a rather fresh wound too for Aries at the moment...
-
Fun fact- Botulinum toxin is actually the deadliest poison! Of course, as a scientist/engineer Irfam knows this. Which is why I used that one lmao
And good idea on Sol's part, obviously.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 29, 2022 11:50 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Briar would fight an army, honestly, especially considering that Aries is the only one to defend them later (not counting Nico, who won't be there-)... The real problem will be Aries's loyalty to the toxic people, lol
-
Ooo, fun! Sol definitely won't be doing that XD
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2022 12:04 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
More facts/potential facts :)

-

Nico will still do serious pinky promises. It may seem childish, but they used to do it with his sister as a genuine form of trust and it just kind of stuck.

-

Micha and Gorōta have a specific look to communicate when they need help with one of the other group members... just in case

-

Nico, clingy as they are, will occasionally just cling to Horatio, and Horatio will just give them a piggy back ride or carry him around until she's ready to get down.

-

Nico will sometimes steal Revan's heels to feel taller.

-

Mira, Juno, and Horatio all consider each other family.

-

Micha will offer to let people pet his wings if he sees they're feeling anxious even though they're fragile and sensitive because he knows it can help.

-

When Briar notices Aries starting to get spacey or into his own head, they'll just start ranting to him about random stuff, especially mythology, to help distract him.
-

Briar learned about mythology specifically to help Aries out.

-

Before 'the incident,' Briar, Micha, and Gen'ya gathered in Briar's room every once in a while to just hang out and gush over Coral. This got even better when they realized Micha could make mini clothes for the snake.

-

Both Horatio and Revan have a major habit of overworking, so Nico will sometimes bug them until they pay attention to her and the drag them to one of the rooms for what they call 'cuddles and conversations' for a few hours.

-

Briar, Gen'ya, and Nico will often set up little pranks around for the others.

-

Gorōta has little stations of extra medical supplies around everywhere in case it's needed.

Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2022 12:05 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Not as much as last time, but enjoy!
Whispers Cost | DiscussionDecember 30, 2022 12:58 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh- Aries's loyalty will end up being the biggest issue- Really, what's going to have to happen is Aries will have to see Jakob try and hurt one(or more, most likely) of them. With Troy though? That one is harder. Because Troy isn't physically abusive and wouldn't obviously threaten anyone. He's just extremely emotionally, verbally, and mentally abusive instead while also being incredibly controlling. Like all the money, when when he can eat, sleep, leave- Just everything. The way the last three relationships with Troy ended for Aries was because Troy figured that Aries had nothing else to offer and/or he got bored, or some mixture of both. So... Yeah.
Ooooh, imagine Briar having to deal with the arena too haha
-
Gorōta and Micha totally have a look, and he totally does keep medical supplies everywhere for just in case.
-
Gen'ya and the snake and pranks are greatness- Sucks that they'll eventually have Briar kicked out.
-
Revan will begrudgingly allow Nico to steal the heels(and then order some for Nico in their favorite color)
Depending on what point on the story that is(the cuddles and conversations)- There would be varying levels of success. Revan is going through some rises and falls. Sooo, yeah. What kind of conversations?
-
Aries would definitely appreciate the ranting haha- And the Briar learning mythology for him >~< That's adorable
If he ever ranted any of Aries's favorites then there would be mixed reactions-

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    154    155    156    157    158   ..   609 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us