Wolf Play : Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | Discussion
Chatbox
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder
 Hallow's Eve
11:19:28 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Ah it will be ok. Unless you can wrangle a bunch of 18 year olds haha
 Zeraphia
11:19:02 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooooh that's a great horse from memory!
 technoblade
11:18:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I was looking at your banner and I thought 'I wonder if I could draw a horse head from memory' and I made this:

-Click-
 technoblade
11:17:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Me too but I just chugged half a monster so that helps
 Zeraphia
11:17:43 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oh man, good luck! I wish I could do more to help you.

Techno

Oooh what about?
 Continental Wolves
11:17:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im tired but I know im not sleeping anytime soon >·>
 technoblade
11:17:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I think I figured something out about myself 2 minutes ago
 Hallow's Eve
11:16:13 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I really do believe mine is the job I work. The trauma from it XD
 Zeraphia
11:14:50 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD mine is connected to my celiac disease.

I got lightly contaminated yesterday on accident and bleh. It was enough to tip my brain fog.
 Hallow's Eve
11:14:16 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Dude i don't know what is going on, or what was in the air, but everyone I know has been struggling memory-wise
 Zeraphia
11:14:12 Vah was attacked
Techno!
 technoblade
11:13:48 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet! Zera!
 Zeraphia
11:13:12 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oh man for sure. I was doing fairly okay and then brain fog hit again and ugh. Memory is down the drain.
 Hallow's Eve
11:11:37 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Dude my memory has been getting rough recently. I blame my job but it has been something else lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   27 

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 01:20 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yes, I love tiny to large ratios. Because of August's judgement on him for being a thief, he's going to be boiling to see that he's riding taller than him.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 01:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I am loving the way this story is going so far
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 01:22 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
I love the horse ideas! I think it would definitely bring a bit of fun into the roleplay, and some humor as well. Raywen's horse will probably look like a Morgan with a thick mane and stocky build.
As for the voodoo thing, I'm not particularly fond of it. I always feel very uncomfortable around that stuff.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 01:26 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Wilderen, I've always liked Morgans and the horses are going to bring so much out of the characters. We won't do the voodoo thing, since you are uncomfortable with it. This is a RP and it's supposed to be fun.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 01:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm, maybe the outcasts could use some sort of illusion magic to hide their camps? We could get lost and maybe even get split up (and, I don't know, just so happen to get split up into the least compatible pairs possible)
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 01:36 PM

Argos

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hmm, they probably will have some wizards who could possibly cultivate that. I just don't know about how they'd get the staffs. I do love the idea that they get split up. I think at the end, August is gonna die from a mix of anxiety, embarassment, Diamond, fear, anger and just being outside.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 01:49 PM

Wilderen

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thank you for accommodating me, Argos! And I agree, Morgans are very beautiful. Mustangs are my favorite personally, but some of them can look a lot like Morgans anyway.
I think having Outcasts with magic would be very cool, and perhaps August could help the group if they're faced with things like that, seeing as no one else has much experience with magic except him.
I do have a question. Since the Outcast lands are secluded, and possibly dangerous, would there be any strange plants to look out for? The rangers may have knowledge of plants in Tetra, but might be unsure about the strange new plants. Plus, one of the group could accidentally eat one and start hallucinating.
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 01:50 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Morgans are super pretty- Speaking of horse breeds though, would Tetra have different breeds of horses? Like instead of draft horses they have mammoth like horses bred in Paro to fight again the cold, climb rocky mountains, and help in the fields. Or instead of chincoteague ponies you have random horses that arrive from the sea each year in an event the locals call 'the coming of the seahorses.'

Yes!! Splitting up!! I know that will be hard to pull off but it will be so fun because we can stick two, three, or four people together who don't normally interact with each other and make them closer! Like how there is a big focus on Diamond and Cassian and Augustus, but instead you put Augustus and Ann, Cassian and Bjorn, or Diamond and Raywen together.

Edited at April 2, 2022 01:54 PM by Determined_Wolf
Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 02:15 PM

Ebanon

Darkseeker

Give Award

Y'now, it'd be pretty funny if Augustus got stuck with Saber xD

Or, let's see... nope, just Augustus, that's the only person Saber doesn't really like- Bjorn doesn't understand him, Agnar wouuld probably end up fighting him, and who knows what the rest of 'em would do-

I like the idea of varied horses! Saber would probably have something like a Marwari, or it might be funny if he got a little pony and crane his neck at everyone, since he is pretty tall xD

Eleven From Tetra | Semi -lit to Lit | Medieval | DiscussionApril 2, 2022 02:21 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
So Zahra...doesn't sound like she's going to be having very close relationships. Mostly arm's length leave her alone

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    13    14    15    16    17   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us