Wolf Play : Whats Left Behind | Reboot | Discussion
Chatbox
 Black River
04:35:37 
That wouldn't violate the no interactions with an alternate account? Good to know if so!
 Whispering Rain
04:34:40 Whisp, Rain
River
Just beco.e friends with yourself
 Black River
04:34:15 
Question: Is there a way to link an alternate account to my main if I create one? (For easier access to it)
 Whispering Rain
04:32:58 Whisp, Rain
Pug
True. Maybe I will do that if I can figure it out.
 Purgatory
04:32:08 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
It couldn't hurt to add it even if it is already in there
 Amygdala
04:29:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
By cy
 Whispering Rain
04:29:08 Whisp, Rain
Pug
Are you sure that's not suggested somewhere because that would be a great idea.
Also i dont really know how.
 Crypto Currency
04:28:46 Ash (he/they)
anyway, imma poof y'all. see ya later :)
 Crypto Currency
04:28:06 Ash (he/they)
Whisper, I would support it too
 Crypto Currency
04:27:53 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no fair >.>
 Purgatory
04:27:50 Purge/Purse/Pug
Whisp
If you made that an official suggestion in forums I'd so support that
 Amygdala
04:27:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
It happens...i am at 5600 dom at the moment XD
 Whispering Rain
04:27:29 Whisp, Rain
I wish custom maker showed already applied gear or let you apply multiple gear.
 Crypto Currency
04:26:41 Ash (he/they)
Amy, my dom sucks right now. used to me 2500+, then loads of my wolves (and will to add dom) died
 Amygdala
04:26:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Yup XD
 Crypto Currency
04:24:47 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Mr. Viper :o
you won, yes?
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:34 Chat's snack
See ya, Spoops!
 ~♥Nux♥~
04:24:18 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have only ever bred one SV, and I retired it because it was a HM defect and the rarity was... shit to say the least. But axanthics are like, the best defect >:^
 TheFlyingKitten
04:23:57 Petri Dish/Sorceress
My cat is ripping her fur out and I am THIS close to buying a cone to stop it, because I do not have the funds to take her to a behavioral therapist.
 Continental Wolves
04:23:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Welp time to poof for work, bye chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -5
Snapping Turtle : +1
Baboon : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   65 

Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 22, 2021 12:09 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll get my post up either in a few hours or tomorrow ^^
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 22, 2021 05:16 AM

Dark Matter

Darkseeker

Give Award
Being in a completely different time zone is sad- I missed everything xD
I'll get my starter out soon!
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 22, 2021 07:56 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
My starters usually define how I'm going to be writing in a roleplay, so I'm taking extra care to make sure that my writing style fits the setting. I should have one up for at least Kol relatively soon, I'm waiting for another loner to post before I do Blair so that I get a sense of what I want to do before he meets everyone. I could probably have him trudge along thinking to himself before stumbling along the town.. But I don't want to spoil too much about him, so I'm not too sure just yet.
--
Oooh, is it possible that some of the wanderers end up in a group together separate from the main group? That would be kind of funny.
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 22, 2021 08:52 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
That would definitely be funny. Think it'd be more fun if it was kind of a rag-tag group at first? Like, instead of a group of people working together with a leader and everything, it's kind of just disoriented people in the general vicinity of one another forced to temporarily work together in the face of adversity.

Overthink101 said:
My starters usually define how I'm going to be writing in a roleplay, so I'm taking extra care to make sure that my writing style fits the setting. I should have one up for at least Kol relatively soon, I'm waiting for another loner to post before I do Blair so that I get a sense of what I want to do before he meets everyone. I could probably have him trudge along thinking to himself before stumbling along the town.. But I don't want to spoil too much about him, so I'm not too sure just yet.
--
Oooh, is it possible that some of the wanderers end up in a group together separate from the main group? That would be kind of funny.

Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 22, 2021 09:16 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That would be hilarious, indeed. We must plan this out now, there is no other option

ThisIsAPackName said:
That would definitely be funny. Think it'd be more fun if it was kind of a rag-tag group at first? Like, instead of a group of people working together with a leader and everything, it's kind of just disoriented people in the general vicinity of one another forced to temporarily work together in the face of adversity.

Overthink101 said:
--

Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 22, 2021 09:35 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
Indeed. Eden's going to start out with Louis for a bit, but considering what I'm going to have him do, the interaction'll probably be pretty short, so he can make his way to whatever people may be his temporary unwanted allies.
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 22, 2021 10:06 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright, we should probably decide what will cause them all to come together and stay together then. And who all is going to be apart of the rag-tag group?

ThisIsAPackName said:
Indeed. Eden's going to start out with Louis for a bit, but considering what I'm going to have him do, the interaction'll probably be pretty short, so he can make his way to whatever people may be his temporary unwanted allies.

Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 22, 2021 10:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rowan is, probably because he may not show it, but he's really scared of being on his own.

Overthink101 said:
Alright, we should probably decide what will cause them all to come together and stay together then. And who all is going to be apart of the rag-tag group?

ThisIsAPackName said:

Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 22, 2021 10:28 AM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ahhh my post is kinda short but I really didn't feel the motivation today... Sorry for the wait!
Whats Left Behind | Reboot | DiscussionNovember 22, 2021 10:29 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
my post is hella short because i'm doing homework at the moment :,)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    11    12    13    14    15   ..   65 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us