Wolf Play : Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | Discussion
Chatbox
 Feiella
06:07:00 Fei the writer
Aurora
Nocturnal, stalks chat and appears randomly
 Existence
06:05:40 Exist / Kuskyn
Pfft I readied my den for 30 odd wolves to have pups while I slept.. Only 2 of them had their pups..
 MINEOLA
06:04:47 Alfi Darky
Long Wang
IÂ’d keep
 Crescent Nightwalker
06:03:28 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Fyre,
Why a ghost?
 Feiella
05:53:52 Fei the writer
Long Wang
I'd keep but that's me. Up to you
 Feiella
05:52:02 Fei the writer
Nope I'm a ghost
 Long Wang
05:51:50 Sweet/Brandy/Dragon
Keep or retire?
-WP Click-
 Feiella
05:51:35 Fei the writer
AppleTrees
Please spell out your words. "bc" is not allowed
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:50:50 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Accs,
No, she's A mod goddess.
 AppleTrees
05:50:11 Apples
Accesspls, it's highlighted bc they're a moderator.
 Accesspls
05:49:13 
Why is Feiellas name highlihted
 Zeraphia
05:47:56 Vah was attacked
Ollie

Ooooohh

I can't wait to see them all!!!
 Accesspls
05:47:39 
How do I use a party on token
 Salom_
05:46:44 Sal, Salmon
Ollie
That's gonna look awesome when it's all finished!
 TheFlyingKitten
05:45:53 Petri Dish/Sorceress
I have a lot of feathers. Huh.
 Crescent Nightwalker
05:44:47 Aurora / Pastelmoon
I'm alright. News is, I've recently helped my sister take care of her baby and her other kid, because her husband wasn't home because he works in person. So I stayed over for three days last time and only two days later I return with an offer to help. Then today I am at my grandma's right after helping my sister because my grandma just got knee surgery. She's doing great, aside from being tired.
 Wolves Of The North
05:43:52 
Equiped my first gear! It was a hard decision thought because now my mushroom stash is pretty low
 distant-lands
05:43:41 katy | beetle
wing anatomy when the wings are also the front arms.. this is difficult e.e
 Feiella
05:38:10 Fei the writer
Aurora
how is it going for you?
 Accesspls
05:36:04 
Its not loadinggg

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : -4
Margay : +3
Mamba : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   14 

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 07:01 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

i think six trials sounds about good! i would imagine the trials would be relatively big ones, though, so it'd take a good minute to get through even one, especially with all of hte complications we've already added.

ooh, we were all in that one indeed. the lore for it was great and the concept was fun as hell, since you were assigned it rather than chose it. i'd honestly love to join something like that again. i remember enjoying what i made for my character, but i really loved freedom's character in that one. i remember opal better than i remember my own creation, LMAO.

the choices for the gods are fun! i think it might be good for us to have them have a major concept and then a bunch of minor ones, either in relation to the major one, or assigned to them by the folks in lore which resulted in them gaining it in reality since their power is based in worship, if that makes sense.

so for example, the god of the sun would also be the god of light by association, and the people who worshipped the sun threw festivals heavily involved in music and dance under the sun which led to tales that the god of light also reigning over music, so the god of light gained dominion over that. do you lot have ideas for what our main domains should be?

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionJuly 15, 2024 08:12 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

I think out of the ones that a time being a main domain would be cool because I think that's more unusual. Also maybe earth and that's associated with water and life or maybe not water but I think there is a reason why earth is a popular god and I think sun and the moon are pretty popular and they cover darkness and light

I think it might be interesting if there is the first god who is like Oeus who as far as the other gods know has never been replaced and he kinda just exists after he created the first gods which are the mains ones.

First god, earth, water, sun, moon, time

I like the idea of the first god being a void they're not sure what his power is, that god isn't active and they know that god established things and maybe other than the gods humans have forgotten he exists

Earth - probably more likely to be a feminine persona - fertility, growing, life, hunting, food, animals, love, healing

water - storms, fishing, the depths, reflections, rainbows

sun - fire, heat, anger, maybe war or that could be water, color, art, justice

moon - sleep, hidden things, winter

time - age, wisdom, memory, records, so also maybe artistic things especially related to writing or telling stories, illness, death

Edited at July 16, 2024 01:03 PM by Sir Froggington
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 09:15 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
And maybe the lower level gods there are twice as many or are we doing that?
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 09:21 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
that list sounds pretty good to me!!! i think it makes most sense for war to be under the sun. as for the lower gods, i think there probably oculd be twice as many but they would be majorly irrelevant since the deity in our story was a major god so they'd be dealt with by the major gods. the lower gods would only show up occasionally. freedom can decide which major god the deity was.
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 09:33 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Okay, give me some time to consider this. I also might suggest a star/sky god, which I could possibly do for my deity. But I'm going to mull it over. I love the main pantheon, they look great! Meanwhile, we don't we think a bit about what y'all's characters might look like as well? I'll get to mine in two to three days, I have work.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 09:41 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
yeah, that sounds good! i was thinking of mine just being a no-bullshit guy who's in a rush to get to luxury, and at first he's just keeping hte pace in order to get this done as soon as possible and the moment he realizes this is going to be harder than he thought he starts getting far, far more passive-aggressive.
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionJuly 16, 2024 10:53 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
I originally imagined the puppeteer being a woman and probably someone you wouldn't expect holding such a position of power maybe youthful and childish looking or maybe a very boring matron
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionJuly 20, 2024 04:49 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, having looked at your list, Froggy, I really like the idea of a water god. I know, I know, that was already Opal's mother in the original RP. But I'll mix it up a lot, do a different type of god, and I have some good ideas for it.

Also, love y'alls ideas! Should we hash out a basic plot to get us started, any character relationships that need to be done, and help each other wit character building if needed?
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionJuly 22, 2024 11:22 AM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award

honestly, i wouldn't remind a rehash of opal too much. she was an incredibly good character by my standards.

i think a basic plot might be a good idea? and i am running a bit low on new character ideas but i'll try to get a baseline before i come to all of you guys for further development.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionJuly 24, 2024 04:01 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Okay, I have a general character concept, but I'm insanely busy right now. I think maybe we could start with the puppetmaster and god meeting the mortal? Like, maybe they've already communicated, the mortal knows what's going on, but they haven't officially met. PackName, I think you could decide why the puppetmaster and god believe this mortal can help them. We can just start with the first quest. Probably something simple, like retrieving a legendary weapon (which the mortal knows the location of.) I imagine the main god is in charge of these quests, which is why mine wouldn't know about the updates. He's looking for, like, a huge sword and it'll wind up being something like a machine gun :) Y'know, as an example.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us