Wolf Play : Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP Discussion
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
06:51:52 Vah was attacked
Katy

That makes sense honestly. Makes the character feel special
 distant-lands
06:50:38 katy | beetle
chimera is very popular in my adopt shop for some reason xD along with wings and jewelry
 Zeraphia
06:48:13 Vah was attacked
Oooh chimera
 distant-lands
06:46:31 katy | beetle
thanks ollie ^^

forgot that this one's meant to have chimera too.. oops.
 Faulty Demons
06:44:44 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Tealish blue or yellow :)
 distant-lands
06:43:37 katy | beetle
-Click-

what should the eye color be?
 Vulpixles
06:41:24 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

This litter was supposed to be duds because their lines are too long
 Boeing
06:38:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goodnight Amy
 Amygdala
06:36:43 Amy/Anpmygdala
Well it's almost 2am for me so i should go to sleep

Goodnight chat
 Boeing
06:36:14 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My main takeaway from WP is just plant and animal identification right now lol
 WindStrong
06:36:04 
Hey guys! I've been working on my wolves personalities! If you guys could read them in my bio and give some ideas for Bone's personality and who you think should be the next alpha!
 Feiella
06:35:07 Fei the writer
WolfPlay teaches us what animals we could recognize in real life
 Amygdala
06:33:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Plane
Lol🤣
 Boeing
06:32:59 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I just saw a pheasant cross the road in front of me O.o
And the only reason why I knew it was a pheasant is because of WP xD
 Hugs4Bugs
06:21:22 Ed (he/they)
Enjoy!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:45 Hallow, Eve
Alright chat I am headed out for my date. I'll catch you guys later!
 Hallow's Eve
06:20:27 Hallow, Eve
Akari
Thank you!!
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:19:30 
Hallows- He is beautiful!!
 Hallow's Eve
06:18:56 Hallow, Eve
Ollie

It looks amazing!
 Hugs4Bugs
06:18:51 Ed (he/they)
S t u n n i n g

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : -4
Cougar : -2
Polar Bear : +3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    102    103    104    105    106   ..   114 

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 25, 2024 06:57 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thank ya. Now, if only my brain would focus up on the rest of her sheet- :`)

Matunda said:
I just read Sonora’Mara's backstory, and it's so cool. *^*

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 25, 2024 07:35 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

High Hills Pack said:
Thank ya. Now, if only my brain would focus up on the rest of her sheet- :`)

Matunda said:
I just read Sonora’Mara's backstory, and it's so cool. *^*

Take your time ^^
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 25, 2024 07:37 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alright I'm feeling pretty confident with Sia's opinions right now, but I still have to finish her opinions on Gore, Graham, and Sonora. *^*

Edited at July 25, 2024 07:42 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 26, 2024 08:30 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alright everyone. I'm going home tomorrow! Hopefully I can find time to get out Siansa's opinions then. I'm so sorry it's been taking so long. I haven't been able to find time to myself to write at all while here. *^*

Edited at July 26, 2024 08:34 PM by Matunda
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 27, 2024 01:01 PM

Moff

Neutral

Give Award
Yay Cynric is done!!! i lobe them
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 27, 2024 01:16 PM

silhouetteissleepy

Neutral

Give Award
I'll have to update Celestine's crew opinions at some point!! :)
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 27, 2024 01:23 PM

sleepless nights

Neutral

Give Award

Moff said:
Yay Cynric is done!!! i lobe them

Thank you!!!<3

silhouetteissleepy said:
I'll have to update Celestine's crew opinions at some point!! :)

Same I'm also planning to do the same with Cynric
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 27, 2024 05:53 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Why am I so excited for this to start. *^*

Also so you all know, I'm working on Sia's opinions now. Expect them sometime soon (if I don't start feeling awkward!). XD

Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 27, 2024 06:17 PM

Moose

Neutral

Give Award

No clue why this is taking so long to do (it's because I'm binging way too many shows right now so attention span = 0), but Kai'zen opinions WOO. Actively a WIP

Also ft. his main nickname for them

Dierdre: As she's now been with the White Tide for a good few months, Kai'zen cannot for the life of him figure out why she appears to dislike him. It weirdly doesn't feel too personal though, so he's debating trying to ask her more questions to fugure out what's up. (Usually he would've thrown her a million and one questions the first moment she stepped foot on the ship, but due to catching sight of some magic-scarring on her arms he decided it would be best to not pester her as much as he usually would. He's not too keen on magic users... or more importantly testing their limits.) Still, she seems nice enough, so maybe he'll just need to sprinkle in some signature Kai'zen charm to get her to warm up to him a little more? In his eyes their friendship is a bit of a work in progress (but they will be friends if he has any say in it.)

Sia: Admittedly Kai'zen and Siansa had a bit of a rough start to their friendship (Kai'zen still says it's because he thinks Siansa is too secretive but any secrets are too many for him, Sia probably says its because Kai'zen is too damn nosy) but they've come a long way since then. Nowadays Kai'zen likes to spar with Siansa and accompany her concertina playing with some of his own musical skill. (Skill might not be the right word in Sia's case - Kai'zen usually wraps and extra scarf around his sensitive ears underneath his hat, just to be safe.) He's currently on a mission to try and steal the dreadful instrument, hoping there's something wrong with it that he's able to fix but somehow he's never been able to get it away from her. Anyway, with their matching wild and eccentric personalities they keep eachother on their toes.

Miss Newbery: Miss Lola Newbery is one of the members of the crew Kai'zen finds more difficult to read and due to her colder nature he gets a little bit worried that she might dislike him (and that's not something he's willing to let slide.) But he does view her as THE authority figure on the ship, the only one equal to their new captain (multiple people have informed him authority isn't much of a pirate thing, but there's authority and then there's the incredibly important Miss Newbery, keeper of the everything.) Sometimes he'll show her something new he's picked up because she seems to like figuring out how stuff works just as much as he does - possibly more. Kai'zen also always calls her Miss Newbery, even in his thoughts - she's the only crew member exempt from his nicknames.

Vanny: There are many interesting members of the crew, but Iravan might be one of Kai'zen's favourites. If not for his impressive height and leviathan-esque appearance (which is so awesome), then for his upbeat and weirdly endearing personality. Kai'zen loves showing him new stuff he's learnt more than anyone beacuse Ire just seems so genuinely excited at experiencing and learning new things, which would otherwise - to most others - not seem exciting at all. Plus he drags Kai into things he's doing too which always makes Kai'zen feel good - Kai'zen considers him the best adventuring buddy on the ship (super-strength and the weirdest sense of optimism make for funny senarios.) Whenever Kai notices something he thinks Ire hasn't seen before, he'll try to catch his attention to show it off even if it's something as insignificant as some kind of new insect or a cool island off in the distance. ALSO he can actually call him Kai'zenanriah, so that's a bonus point in his books.

Gore: Alongside Ire, Gore is the first Kai'zen will go to when he sees something potentially dangerous but oh so exciting. He knows Gore will run into whatever it is with just as much recklessness as Kai'zen himself, and twice as much bravery which he always appreciates. They've reached a point now where it only takes a glance and the slightest nod between them for them to charge off to whatever has caught their attention. As for more calm moments, Kai'zen has definately picked up some little hobbies from Gore such as carving things, and is currently pestering him on his exceptional navigational skills. He found Gore's elusive nature difficult to approach at first, but sort of figured out to let the man approach him at his own pace. Kai'zen doesn't understand where the changeling rumour came from, but he doesn't believe it at all - it just doesn't make much sense. If anything Gore is some kinda shape-shifting teleporting thing; Kai'zen has an easier time keeping track of the chickens than him.

Celestine: Kai'zen adores anyone tall and powerful (and scary) and Celestine certainly ticks all those boxes - so naturally he was super quick to question the poor guy when he first boarded the White Tide. Perhaps a little overly so, but who can blame him? He looks like a flippin' dragon, so there's surely an interesting story there! Anyway Kai'zen had been on a slight crossing-the-line streak by then (already, despite being so newly with the Tide) so he managed to use a little more restraint and backed off on the whole interrogation thing. His curiosity remains though, and he has a tendency to lightheartedly pester him about his dragony traits. Kai'zen learns a little more into the hierarchy type system so sees Celestine as an authority figure, and he's quick to do whatever the first mate needs.

Ari: Kai'zen is very fond of Ari, much appreciating her as an audience member to his storytelling sprees. Sometimes he'll hang around the kitchen just gossiping or chattering away at her while she cooks. (And yes sometimes he tries to steal the ingredients he doesn't like and throw off the side of the ship, but this doesn't work very much. He also feels bad about wasting said ingredients, but that's on them for tasting so nasty.) Then of course he's roped into helping out, which he's very happy to do... Mostly. Gutting fish isn't exactly his favourite thing in the world, but he'll learn just for the sake of it, and make up for the food wastage. And there's the other things he's genuinely happy to do like chopping up less goopy stuff, or cleaning up bowls until they're sparkling. He'll usually spend about an hour afterwards making sure there's no fish guts on any of his clothing while munching his way through his meal. Originally Kai'zen was hesitant to eat Ari's cooking due to his picky habits, but they quickly reached a stalemate and eventually he gave in. (He was informed about the risks of scurvy.) There's still many many foods he has an aversion to, but Ari's meals are slowly but surely winning him over. The cook herself however, took no time at all.

Sonora'Mara: Several years later and Kai'zen still doesn't quite know what to make of her, or at least he isn't quite sure why she decided against sinking the ship and joining them instead. What he does know is she's probably the scariest person he's every met, and she's also powerful as a bonus, so naturally his curiosity over her in particular is sky-high. Though he's not going out of his way to pry into her life any time soon - he really isn't keen on getting on her bad side. There's also one thing that he's always caught up on when it comes to Sonora'Mara - the first thing he can remember her saying to him was a supposed compliment about his hat, but he's unsure whether it actually was a compliment or some teasing. As a result he has gotten really into hats, and is ALWAYS wearing at hat around her in hopes of a second compliment. If not to experience the joy of obtaining the elusive second approval, then to figure out whether her initial statement was genuine in the first place. Kai'zen isn't sure if it's a siren effect, but Sorona'Mara always has him a little confused and flustered.

Morwenna: Kai'zen is still rather uncertain around this woman still, despite her becoming calmer in recent years. He was still very new to the crew when she was involved in a skirmish with them - something about stealing supplies? Well however it went, he does recall rushing into the chaos after his new crewmates and coming out worse for wear, learning in that moment to never approach a stressed-looking witch again. Even now when she uses magic it makes him feel queasy. (He really isn't fond of magic users very much, but that was true even prior to the incident). Though at least now, with Morwenna, her singing and dancing offer him a better insight into her softer side. He occasionally offers to accompany her with his fiddle too.

Graham: TBA

Captain Cynric: Kai'zen isn't quite sure whether their newly appointed Captain likes him very much (at least in comparison to other crewmates), BUT they have entrusted him to pull off some reckless plans in the past, so he reckons they don't hold any distain for him. Kai'zen finds it thrilling that they are just as willing to charge into new experiences as he is, so he is very willing to accept them as the White Tide's new Captain. He always calls them Captain or Captain Cynric, and is very keen to follow their directions for the most part. At least while everyone is in action - unbothered by their controlling nature. However when there are no threats that the eye can see Kai'zen doesn't really appreciate this same rigourous command; while he is one to respect authority more than most crew members, he really doesn't appreciate anyone who crushes his go with the flow chill. Ultimately though he's excited to see how Cynric fares as the newest Captain.

Torio: TBA

Anubis: TBA

Edited at August 4, 2024 07:34 PM by Moose
Salvation | Fantasy Pirate RP DiscussionJuly 28, 2024 02:21 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
My suspicions have been confirmed. Siansa is the shortest. That means Iraven is like a skyscraper to her. I feel like we can do something funny with this. *^*

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    102    103    104    105    106   ..   114 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us