Wolf Play : Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | Discussion
Chatbox
 Atufalak
03:07:13 
WOW
 Ecifircas
03:07:08 
Nux, I mean this with a fair bit of respect but I know a lot about dogs. I would absolutely never pick any of those breeds. lol

Except. . . why not a Golden? Sure, they're a bit stupid but some can be pretty driven.

That's cool, though. What breeds do you show?
 technoblade
03:07:06 Lil Techy | Techno
KT

This is the character: -Click-

He looks scary in his wolf form but in his human form he is a short rat. He has scraggly black and red hair that sticks up everywhere, wears baggy clothes and just shows up places.

Not to mention his main diet is poisonous plants because of his ability to create a poisonous smog around him.
 Salom_
03:06:45 Sal, Salmon
Ecifircas
Yeah I typically do as well though I explore mountain + swamp occasionally for items. Tundra I just want to do because itÂ’s something new!

IÂ’m logging off for now but IÂ’ll definitely have to ask them next time weÂ’re both in chat, theyÂ’re more than qualified lol
 Lucius
03:04:53 KT
Techno -
Oooh? What've you come up with so far?
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:04:49 Chat's snack
Ecifircas

I do NOT recommend dogs like malamutes, golden retrievers, great pyrenees, or... bulldogs-

I had an Irish Setter, he was an agility runner. I show dogs regularly, he was the only one that was fit for the course, though. I had two champion show dogs ^^
 Ecifircas
03:04:12 
Salom_, yeah. I explore for money so I've never felt very compelled to waste a bunch of money and moves to explore Tundra.

I'm sure you could ask technoblade about her experience in Tundra, though, she's definitely the most qualified of anyone in chat right now. lol
 Salom_
03:03:16 Sal, Salmon
Ecirficas
Good to know! I started but the enemy counts IÂ’ve gotten on level one have been awful. IÂ’ll have to push through it when itÂ’s not FMC
 technoblade
03:02:20 Lil Techy | Techno
KT

Oh no D: I hope you feel better!

I am doing good, I am exploring and thing about my new character :D
 Ecifircas
03:01:39 
Nux, I know fair bit about dog training, just never done the sports as much.

I can't imagine I know any dogs that would do well, least of all my 130-pound dog, lol.
 Ecifircas
03:01:00 
Salom_, it's really level-dependent. I've heard Tundra gives decent enemy counts at the higher levels but it's so bad at the start that I haven't been driven enough to try past that point.
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:00:06 Chat's snack
Ecifircas

It's fairly fun to run, but the training is pure hell. You want a high strung dog for the endurance, but their attention span is slim to none T-T
 Zeraphia
03:00:04 Vah stalks forums
I just don't want to take a break because then I'm left being /bored/ and I don't like being bored.

Gives me a headache.
 Salom_
02:59:59 Sal, Salmon
How many enemies is a good number for tundra? Like whatÂ’s the lowest I should play without resetting
 Lucius
02:59:15 KT
Techno -
A little blue, just feeling around for some serotonin. Might bother a cat. How are you?
 Ecifircas
02:58:38 
Agility courses are fun to watch. I think they're my least favorite dog sport but still awesome to watch. I'd love to try it with a dog someday. :)
 technoblade
02:58:23 Lil Techy | Techno
KT

How're ya?
 ~♥Nux♥~
02:57:59 Chat's snack
I like watching agility courses. Makes me miss my Irish Setter.
 Lucius
02:57:51 KT
Hi Techno. :>
 Ecifircas
02:57:10 
I wish WolfPlay had more dog snobs. x.x

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -5
Coyote : -5
Sun Bear : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    12    13    14 

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 15, 2024 10:47 AM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award

Oh yeah, I didn't even write that down :) Water.

Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 05:14 PM

ThisIsAPackName

Lightbringer

Give Award
hey guys!! sorry for my absence again, i've been writing and making plans since i'm going out of country tomorrow, so things have been. busy. i'll hopefully write something for a character soon, since things should calm down when i'm actually where i'm going.
Froggington x Freedom x Spellbound x TIAPN | DiscussionAugust 16, 2024 07:15 PM

Freedom

Neutral

Give Award
No problem! Have a good time :)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    12    13    14 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us