Wolf Play : WP Newspaper Group (Open)
Chatbox
 Rimfax
07:23:45 
 Hvalso
07:21:14 
hi, does anyone know how many moves clears a level on explore?
 Rogue Whispers
07:16:38 Phoenix, Rogue
General Kirigan shivers in fear at seeing a stranger wolf.

Mood: Subdued

That is very much unlike you
 Falling Stars
07:14:24 star, she/her
iÂ’ve been looking forward to these pups but theyÂ’re all horrible 😭
 Silent Lucidity
07:10:51 Silent, Lucid
Why did I leave the house today? I feel like absolute crap...
 OneFourOne
06:57:31 Johnny, he/him
Pixie
Thank you!
 Vulpixles
06:56:42 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Johnny
80-96 hours pregnant followed by 2-5 hours of labor
 OneFourOne
06:55:59 Johnny, he/him
How long are wolves pregnant?
 Salem
06:44:49 Rumi
Thank you :P
She's been my favourite since before she was in my pack lmao, I *need* her to survive DS for at least another game year
 Vulpixles
06:44:39 Pixie, Vul | ♈
-WP Click-

If I can just get her to survive one more week, I think I can get her to DG. She'd be my first DG wolf
 icemoons
06:44:07 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rumi

She's so pretty!!!!!
 Salem
06:42:21 Rumi
She better live T^T
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:41:55 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
rustear growls at a tree.

Mood: Goofy

WHY?!
 starrywing
06:33:34 Novo/Starry
oh wait it's not-
i don't know if i have any at risk
 icemoons
06:33:18 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
pix

Oh dear... lets all pray to the DS gods lol
 Vulpixles
06:32:57 Pixie, Vul | ♈
I have 5 at risk...and 3 of them are on my explore team
 starrywing
06:32:49 Novo/Starry
postimg's down-
 starrywing
06:32:09 Novo/Starry
-WP Click-
 icemoons
06:31:39 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
I have two at risk how about the rest of you?
 icemoons
06:31:08 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends... Oh shit it's DS day... damn it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Cheetah : +3
Sun Bear : +1
Cougar : +4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   17 

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 08:10 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Just thought of some things. First, do we want a specific page count? If not, that's fine. Second, if you have any ideas for people to start asking for permission to include things from, feel free to start PMing them. In order to confirm that permission has been granted, please either have them PM me after or send a screenshot. This is just to ensure that everyone has agreed.

When PMing keep in mind that this will likely not be a weekly thing unless we work quickly, so we'll need to keep up with living studs and contest / giveaway end dates.

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 08:22 PM

Wisp

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey! I've noticed that multiple people want to do some things (like best litter, and contests/giveaways) and I was wondering if we should just choose one person to do it or have the rotate?
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 08:33 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Wisp said:
Hey! I've noticed that multiple people want to do some things (like best litter, and contests/giveaways) and I was wondering if we should just choose one person to do it or have the rotate?

It could go either way, depending on what you all want to do. This is also partially a way to guarantee that topics are covered if someone is late or decides to quit.

For best litter, it will probably be best to rotate who does it, since there will probably only be one per paper. For things like studs and contests/giveaways, I was thinking more like everyone does a few of their choice? Like one person picks two studs, someone else picks two (it doesn’t have to be two each, just an example number), and so on, since that rotation would mostly depend on the studs' ages and owner agreement. Older ones would be prioritized, since they're not going to be around as long. Same with contests/giveaways (depends on End Date). Or for art / breeding, some people may known more about certain artists / aspects of breeding, so they could focus on those and we could cover more information.

Basically, there are multiple people to cover more information and this will likely be put into sections.

Example: Breeding. There are lots of things to breed for. Maybe you breed for defects and someone else breeds for weight, boosts, or vitals. You could each write a section about what you breed for and the benefits of it.

If you don't think this will work, let me know and I'll try to rework my plan and make it more organized. I'm used to having up to 5 people per topic, so we can definitely work with this, but different people work different ways, so you all can tell me what you want to do and I'll work with that.

Edited at August 9, 2021 08:35 PM by Evergreen
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 08:37 PM

Wisp

Darkseeker

Give Award
That seems fine!

Also, since I've seen that other people would like to do some of what I've previously selected, can I please change it? I'd like to focus on the market (wolves, apples, and some high value items). I can do all about the market, except breedings, as I've seen that other people would like to do that (and adding in breedings would be a lot of work for me lol). I can still do the best litter though.

Also, have we decided if this will be every fortnite or every month?
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 08:39 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Wisp said:
That seems fine!

Also, since I've seen that other people would like to do some of what I've previously selected, can I please change it? I'd like to focus on the market (wolves, apples, and some high value items). I can do all about the market, except breedings, as I've seen that other people would like to do that (and adding in breedings would be a lot of work for me lol). I can still do the best litter though.

Also, have we decided if this will be every fortnite or every month?

Sure! I'll change it now. And no, I don't think we've decided yet.
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 08:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Number:

What you would like to help with?:

I'm free to help wherever! If you'd just like to have me on the bench to be a filler, that would be perfectly fine with me! You can put me anywhere that might be lacking in staff/volunteers

If writing, what topics?:

Again, anywhere is alright for me!

How active are you?:

I'm on an exceptional time most of the time, from the early afternoon hours of Game Time to the early morning Game Time!

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 08:53 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Ghost Goose said:

Pack Number:

I'm free to help wherever! If you'd just like to have me on the bench to be a filler, that would be perfectly fine with me! You can put me anywhere that might be lacking in staff/volunteers

How active are you?:

I'm on an exceptional time most of the time, from the early afternoon hours of Game Time to the early morning Game Time!

Accepted! Are you okay writing about art / PMing artists for permission to include a few pieces of their art or for beginner advice? There doesn't seem to be much interest in writing that yet.
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 09:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sure! Beginner's advice sounds great, actually!

Evergreen said:

Ghost Goose said:

Pack Number:

How active are you?:

Accepted! Are you okay writing about art / PMing artists for permission to include a few pieces of their art or for beginner advice? There doesn't seem to be much interest in writing that yet.

WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 09:09 PM

Evergreen

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Great!

If any of you have any ideas of who you want to PM for permission or what you want to write about within your topic (breeding for certain traits, a specific type of roleplay, digital or traditional art, spicific advice, etc.) PM me or post here whenever! Please keep in mind that most of you are working with at least one other person. Please try to split the work and communicate which specific things within the category you would like to write about.

If we could get 3-6 studs, 4 art pieces, and maybe an alliance or two, I can start putting together the featured page. I also need small, simple dividers. Preferably greyscale and linear.

Edited at August 10, 2021 09:57 PM by Evergreen
WP Newspaper Group (Open)August 9, 2021 10:32 PM

Tolkien

Neutral

Give Award
Re: page count, maybe we pick something specific for the first issue and see how it works? Are we talking pages like wolflplay forum pages? Because that would be about~ 10 posts per page.

I think the way you described divvying things up makes sense! Everyone's gameplay is a little different/ people look for different things in breeding, battle wolves, etc. so we could take different slices of that.

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   17 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us